she's a dark pastel ; michael...

By becausebeyonce

❝There are the pastels and there are the darks, but she didn't fit into either. And that's what he liked abou... More

She's A Dark Pastel (Michael Clifford/5SOS Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
FUCK
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
ASHTON BOOK

Chapter 25

977 19 8
By becausebeyonce

Here goes a virgin's attempt at writing smut. Bare with me.

Warning: Smut. You can skip this chapter if you'd like. Nothing important happens.

SKYLAR'S P.O.V.

Michael was waiting for me, as usual, outside of Dr. Jone's office as I walked out. He jumped up and immediately asked how it went. I had been seeing her for a few weeks now, and I've been feeling great. She's been telling me so many things and I've been learning to cope with my problems and I love myself. I actually love myself. There are no reasons for me to hate myself because in the end, I'm the only person who is always there. 

"It went great. I love that woman, she works miracles." I said before placing a soft kiss on his lips. I took his hand in mine and dragged him out of the office. 

Soon, we were home only to see that no one was home. I went to the kitchen to see that a note was taped to the refrigerator. We all went out to the park and to eat. Be back around seven ~Luke. I sighed and went out to the living room only to see that Michael had already gone upstairs. I went upstairs only to see that my room door was open. I walked in to see him sprawled across my bed with the TV remote in his hands. "They won't be back until seven so we have four hours to ourselves." I smirked. "Let's watch a movie." He said as he looked through the DVR. I sighed and went over to lay next to him. There was something weird going on with my feelings towards Michael. There was a more carnal need. A tingle between my legs anytime he touched me. 

I ignored the feeling as he caressed my hipbone through my shirt. I need that boy and I need him now. Maybe if I tease him a little, he'll make the first move. So I walked over to my dresser and took off my tight jeans and replaced them with some comfy yoga pants. I heard Michael clear his throat behind me as I slipped off my shirt and put on a tank top instead. I walked back over to where he was and took my spot next to him. He squirmed a little before adjusting again. Jesus Christ, this boy is just too shy around me sometimes. I want him to be more comfortable around me. My heart pounded as I made the choice to leave light kisses along his jaw. He tensed at my touch and I chuckled.

"What's wrong?" I murmured.

"N-Nothing." He gulped and lifted his neck a little to give me more access. I straddled his torso as my kisses became more eager. I pressed my lips to his as a moan left his lips. Our lips moved together feverishly as my hands caressed his cheek, demanding any sort of touch I could get. I could feel him shiver at my touch and my heart fluttered. I could feel the goosebumps on my skin as he held onto my hips. Any slight touch from him was enough to set me on fire. I grinded my hips on to his and a groan left his lips. Knowing that I caused that caused a smile to reach my lips. I let go of him for a little as I sat up and lifted my shirt off of myself. He gulped at the sight of my exposed torso which only cause me to smile. 

"Uh, I don't know about this, Skylar." I felt my heart break. Did he think I looked ugly shirtless? I looked down at myself and quickly put my shirt back on.

"No no, it has nothing to do with you, Sky, I promise." I was too shocked to even look at him. I crawled off of him and began to walk away.

"Skylar, wait!" He yelled. I waited, "It has nothing to do with your body. I love your body so much. You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen. It's just... me." I turned to look at him with a confused expression.

"You?"

"I've never been with a girl, Skylar! I'm scared I won't be any good." He mumbled. I walked back over to the bed and straddled him once again.

"Oh Mikey... you'll do fine. I've never been with a guy either so it's not like I'll have anything to compare you to anyway." I laughed. A smile spread across his lips.

"Alright. Can we please get to it though, we already went back a step when you put your shirt back on." He flipped us over so that he was above me and then took off my shirt. His lips roamed my neck leaving little bites here and there. "You're so beautiful, Sky. I'm so in love with you." He went down lower to my collarbone and nipped a little there. "Can I?" He asked, referring to my breasts. I simply nodded and soon his mouth was leaving kisses all over them. His teeth lightly grazed the skin as he went to my stomach and then right above my pants. He looked at me and I nodded again. Soon, my yoga pants were on the floor. "Michael, how come I'm already half naked and you're still fully clothed?" I asked before sitting up and removing his shirt. My lips pressed against his as I worked the button of his jeans. I pulled them down, but struggled since they were so tight. "Jesus, your jeans are tighter than mine." We both laughed at that and Michael managed to wiggle out of them. He was under me now as my lips traveled down his bare torso. A moan escaped his lips as I kissed right above his boxers, his erection clearly noticeable through the tight material. I moved back up to kiss Michael on the lips but my hand stayed put and grabbed at the bulge.

"Fuck, Skylar do something." He moaned into the kiss. I smirked before palming him slowly, his hips bucking up to meet my hand. A groan left his lips as I pulled my hand away. He flipped us over and pressed me against him, his hips digging into my core. A soft moan left my lips as he grinded into me. After a while, he stopped his movements and tried to remove my bra. "What type of witchcraft is this?" He whispered after failing. "It's called a bra and I won't argue with the fact that it sucks." I said before taking it off. His eyes explored my body before removing his own boxers, his erection springing free. 

I couldn't help but just stare at it. Of course, I'd seen a penis before a few times, but seeing one in real life was weird, yet somehow arousing. My mind drifted away from those thoughts as Michael began kissing down my abdomen once again. His breath fanned my panties as I clenched my thighs together. Michael spread them apart before pulling them down. "I want you to know that I have no idea what I'm doing and are you okay with me doing this?" He asked. "That's fine and yes I'm okay with it." I breathed in before feeling his mouth on me. I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks at the thought of what Michael was doing, but it went away as I felt his tongue brush against my center. "Fuck." I moaned out as he sucked on the sensitive nub. His tongue ran up and down my slit before sucking once again. "Michael." I breathed out as I felt him pay more attention to my entrance. I fisted the sheets of the bed as a moan escaped my lips. A while passed of Michael doing this before I felt my legs begin to quiver and a sensation take over my body. "Fuck, Michael! Don't stop." I moaned out as I felt my orgasm reach me. He continued a little more before finally coming back up to face me. 

"How was that?" He asked. I was still a little ditsy from my first orgasm given to me by a boy, so I simply nodded.

"I-It was amazing." I said.

"I loved it when you moaned my name, Skylar." He whispered against my neck, "It was so sexy."

"Shit, Skylar, I don't have any condoms." He hissed. 

"It's okay, I bought some. They're in the nightstand." I told him and he searched through it until he eventually found them. He tore the package and slipped on the rubber before lining himself up at my entrance. "Are you sure you want to do this? I heard it hurts. I-I don't want to hurt you."

"I'll be fine, Michael. I want to do this because I'm desperately in love with you and have been wanting you on top of me for a while now." I smirked. He smiled and nodded before wrapping my legs around him. "Just tell me stop and I will, okay?" I nodded and soon felt his tip enter me. It didn't exactly hurt, but it was uncomfortable. It was something completely new and I wasn't used to it. He slowly pushed the rest of himself in me as a groan left his lips. "Fuck, you're so tight." He whispered.

"How is it?" He asked.

"It's fine, just... a little uncomfortable." I said, "I'm guessing it's good for you?"

"It's amazing." His lips pressed against mine as he began to move out a little bit. He then pushed back in me, just as careful as the first time. 

"You can move a little more now." I whispered and he began to thrust slowly. The uncomfortable feeling was still there, but it was subsiding slowly. His thrusts became faster, but not too fast as the feeling went away. It wasn't exactly the pleasure I had earlier, but it felt good.

"I don't think I'm gonna last long, Skylar." He whispered in my ear. He was pressing sloppy kisses along my neck and jawline.

"Fuck." I moaned out as he hit a spot that felt particularly good. He repeated that same thrust and hit that spot once again, making me gasp. 

"C'mon, Michael. I want you to cum for me." I whispered into his ear.

"Fucking hell, Skylar." He groaned out as his thrusts became sloppier. Soon, I felt him release into the condom along with a loud moan. After a few more thrusts, he pulled out and took off the condom before putting it into the trash can. He lay next to me as he came down from his high.

"That was just... amazing. Holy fuck, that was the best thing ever." He said, "Wait, but you didn't-"

"I know. It's fine, it doesn't matter."

"Can I, uh, use my fingers?" He asked awkwardly. I nodded and he reached under the covers and touched my slit. His fingers rubbed slow circles around it. He slowly quickened his pace and started doing figure-eights. His fingers went up and down my wet slit as a moan left my lips. "I'm so close, Mikey." I moaned out. He got closer and pressed his lips to my neck, kissing my soft spot. He bit down and sucked on it causing me to sigh in pleasure. A loud moan left my lips as I reached my high and my head flew back into the sheets. He rubbed a little bit more before taking his fingers away. My breathing was fast and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. 

"What?"

"You're so sexy." He said before cuddling me into him.

"I love you so much, Michael."

"I love you too." He whispered before leaving a kiss on my temple.

x-x-x

Ayye, so they finally frickle frackled. I'm sorry if the smut sucks, I did state that I am higly inexperienced in the whole "doing the do" thing. The most I've ever done is grind on a girl and kiss a girl. Not at the same time though. That would've been nice. 

But yeah, please VOTE!!!

And if you know anyone of if you are anyone who knows how to make book trailers please send them, or yourself, in the direction of my inbox because I want a book trailer.

~J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 211 21
"I'm in love with him, but he's with her."
2.1K 43 40
"We can at least try. You know, us. Just us."