♛ ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ ᴠ3 ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ sᴄ...

Oleh cringyfanboy

ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ »»------ ♡ ------«« do you have simp syndrome for several characters? so do i! thi... Lebih Banyak

ミ★ 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 ★彡
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ
ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ
ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ / ꜱɴᴜɢɢʟɪɴɢ
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ
α/и

ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ

1.8K 22 21
Oleh cringyfanboy

the full title is "if you were caught as the mastermind" but it was too long. this request was by Greenyboi65

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, MINIMAL SWEARING AND NUMBNESS*

(*complete lack of emotion)

(also uh, spoilers and stuff)

🔍Shuichi🔍

hes a complete mess, why would you do this? he had figured it out before everyone else, and you knew he did.

it was the same situation as Kaede, he went silent. all that confidence everyone helped him build was just gone.

Kaitos dead and you set up the killing game, its been a bad few days for him

Maki kind of forced him out of his shell to tell everyone, she wasnt having him being quiet again. not at a time like this.

even then it was hard for him to say it. before he accused Kaede of murder, but now hes accusing you of masterminding the killing game

quite a big difference.

of course, a big question was "how".  someone as nice as you, putting them through so much suffering.

though all you could was smile and laugh, the despair in the room, the despair you were feeling was addictive.

you knew this wasnt healthy. you knew you shouldnt of taken up the job. you hate your coworkers and you hate what youve turned into.

and after everything was brought to light by your own lover all you could do was just smile, and not the warm way Shuichi knew.

the despair was overwhelming, you asked for this, right? you went into this knowing that youd die in the end, you had to of known at some point to turn back, right?

Shuichi begged for you to refute his points, there had to be a point he missed, somewhere, anywhere. this all just had to be a coincidence, a trick of the mind maybe?

but here you are, shouting at Monokuma to start the execution with the biggest smile on your face. you felt like you should be feeling the "freeing despair" right now. but you arent. the guilt of your actions too much to handle.

as you got dragged away and executed, Shuichi just stared with the most distant eyes. it was if you took his heart with you and was killed too.

even with the help of Himiko and Maki, Shuichi forgot how to smile without you.

🔭Kaito🔭

as Shuichi repeated the case from start to finish, he couldnt believe it, for a moment he thought his own sidekick betrayed him.

that was until everyone was started to ask you if it was true or questioned why you did it. Kaito was desperate, it couldnt be you, it just couldnt be

he tried refuting all of Shuichis points, even said it was him a few times, but you didnt speak a word.

while everyone was trying to get Kaito to shut up, very loud laughter was hear from you. it seemed deafening to Kaito, it meant that all of his efforts were to waste, you really were the mastermind, werent you?

you were filled to the brim with despair, you felt it and you were going to make everyone else feel it too. luckily you were put in this game with some of the past people you knew, aka their pregames.

you hated them all, but ever sense you were in this game, it was so hard to not get attached. you loved Kaito, but hated him. he wasnt... the nicest of people before the game. you wanted him dead, yet you protected him the entire game. what was this feeling?

you wanted despair to win, and said to vote off Kaito to stay imprisoned but everyone else would be revived. though Shuichi gave a speech about how Kaede and the others would want them to escape, everyone except for Kaito was filled with hope.

the entire situation was like knives were stabbing Kaito, did you even love him? why would someone like you ever be the mastermind, this was just a cruel joke by Monokuma, right?

but when everyone voted for you and you were dragged away to your execution, the entire situation felt very real.

he fell to his knees, you were the mastermind all this time? he couldnt process it. no, he knew he was wrong, but you? why couldnt it of been someone like Tsumugi? fuck, why did it have to be you?

he couldnt even look up to see your execution. he didnt want to. he just wanted there to be a universe where there was no killing game, where he had you.

💚Kiibo💚

after it was confirmed that they were fictional, it was like the entire situation changed. they were accusing Tsumugi before, but now they were accusing you? that was impossible.

you... you died! Miu killed you in the virtual world, it couldnt of been you, it cant be you.

then why is his inner voice telling him that hes wrong? why is his inner voice saying something about Junko? whos Junko, and most importantly why is it accusing you?

though Kiibo couldnt bring himself to speak after he saw you emerge from behind Monokumas chair. he felt... betrayed? relieved? enraged? happy? it was like all the time he spent to understand emotions was thrown out the window, what was he feeling?

though you knew for a fact what you were feeling, nothing. thats right, you didnt even do this for "the sake of despair". yes you were a part of team danganronpa but you did not crave despair for the addictive feeling, in fact you were doing it to just feel something, anything.

it was like you were viewing the world through black and white, and it was if everything was brighter around Kiibo. though in the end, there was no spark of color for you. for the existence of nothing, not a feeling, why was it so loud? so jarring?

even though it hurt Kiibo horribly to do so, he listened to his inner voice as he accused you. but in an instant all that pain was taken away as his inner voice took control.

2 of the nicest people, lovers in a place like the killing game. both in the end completely emotionless. ironic, right? the 2 that tried so hard to feel were the only ones to fail.

when he gained control back and the final trial was over, he took you on his final trip to sacrifice himself. as you guys were facing death in the face, just 2 sentences were had. Kiibo spoke first,

"Why?"

"To feel emotions, you should know that experience more then anybody else."

🦋Gonta🦋

(f you im not doing sad gonta.)

(Gonta remind friends to drink water!)

🎾Ryoma🎾

no, this wasnt possible. it couldnt be. the only person who gave him a will to live, the person who he confided in, the person who protected him the entire game, was the mastermind?

you had been damaged by the world so many times, over time it got so bad that you gave up on living. you stopped doing basic necessities like drinking or eating, and if it werent for team danganronpa youd be dead.

team danganronpa showed you a world where you could cause others the same pain you went through, and you, admittedly, greedily took the opportunity. and it was just like that when you got inseparable to despair.

as Shuichi closed the case, you started laughing hysterically, the despair from everyone youd convinced yourself was your enemies, was amazing.

Ryoma couldn't stand it, literately, he fell to his knees. it was worse from when his previous lover died, as all of the gruesome death, all of the things he swore to protect you from, was actually you all along.

it was like his whole world was going in and out of memories, from when he was still happy and playing tennis all the way until the start of this trial. he loved you, and now the only thing that gave him hope was torn away from him.

after he stopped romancing the past and faced the future, he saw that it was voting time. he hesitated so much, there was 20 seconds on the timer before he finally voted. he considered not voting so he could be executed, but he has a friend, Shuichi, and hes not so stupid that hed waste his life.

and after they got out, though he misses the past you, he wants to move on, like he did with his past lover. he doesnt ever end up dating anybody else due to trauma and trust issues though. you really did a number, huh?

🏺Korekiyo🏺

while discussing who the mastermind was for a while, the possibility of it being someone dead came into the discussion. at first it was interesting to him, talking about how someone could potentially raise from the dead.

at first he just watched as they discussed it, he though this was the process of Shuichi loosing his mind and taking Maki, Himiko and Kiibo down with him. Though the line was crossed when the conversation topic switched to you for way longer then any others.

he knew things such as seances worked, but raising the dead was impossible, even for somebody like Monokuma.

and after a while of debating, Shuichi, Maki and Himiko voted for Y/N. both Korekiyo and Kiibo thought it was impossible, and voted for Shuichi.

as Monokuma laughed, the stand where you used to be at, the "X-ed out" picture was replaced with the actual you. you joined in on Monokumas laughing, going from giggles to crazed laughter, like in yandere-sim lol

you couldnt help it, you had to hold in your laughter for so long, it was agonizing. you knew you were different from birth. most of your trauma happened when you were younger, turning you into essentially a rip-off of Monaca.

after danganronpa found you, you were too young to mastermind so they taught you the ways of despair and lies. turning you into a very dangerous being who could manipulate and deceive.

Korekiyo didnt know how to feel, no, he knew the words for this feeling. it was as if he was being crushed by the weight of a thousands suns. he tried keeping a composure but he was silently hyperventilating like in the 3rd canon trial.

you did this for the pure sake of despair, you owed your entire being, your life and your personality to team danganronpa and they changed you for the worse. you did it for the views, the reactions, the despair.

as the trial went on everything was eventually revealed and Korekiyo could barely keep his calm composure. you, you did this just to see them suffer? was he wrong about love? he thought love was this power, like an unstoppable force, was his theory he believed in so much, wrong?

you had a similar execution as Junko, as you were obsessed with the series and admired her so much to the point of obsession. the entire time you were smiling and laughing as you finally felt the despair you wanted.

though everyone else, especially Korekiyo wasnt as happy as you were. Korekiyo was silent for a long time after that, his usual creepy but polite mannerisms reverted back to how he was in middle school. quiet, and observing his surroundings.

(its hell trying to write for a character you have no idea how to write for, AAAAAA)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22K 255 57
Random Shuichi Saihara one-shots Featuring: Blueberry Hat Boy Contains: Angst, Maybe Fluff (??), and whatever interesting ideas that pop into my bra...
47.4K 1.1K 13
Memories before the killing game keep popping up in your sleep, but why can't you remember what they are once you wake up. Included in this killer (h...
191K 6.8K 40
Warning: Huge spoilers and embarrassing grammar errors Disclaimer: At some point, it will be able to be read as gender neutral with few hints that ma...
68.8K 2.4K 38
Kiibo and Kokichi are friends, Kokichi being a shy and timid person, and Kiibo being a cold and rational person. Shuichi, an obsessive superfan of Da...