FINDING HARLEM

By ihearttuzii_

Can we teach each other how to love? ๐‰๐€๐. 3 2021 UNFINISHED/DISCONTINUED... READ LAST CHAPTER More

LOSING HARLEM (PROLOGUE)
FH>1
FH>2
FH>3
FH>4
FH>6
FH>7
FH>8
FH>8
FH>9
FH>10
FH>11
FH>12
FH>13
FH>14
FH>15
FH>16
READ THIS!
FH>17 (we're back!)
FH>18
FH>19
FH>20
FH>21
๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš

FH>5

8.4K 494 596
By ihearttuzii_

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

___

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

___

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Mommy this is Jonnai. Jonnai meet my mother; Latoya." Harlem signed while standing there awkwardly.

"Hey girl! You can call me Ms. Latoya or Ms.Myles." Harlem's mom was too excited to meet her new friend. Probably because she hasn't had any friends since she was in seventh grade; when she became deaf.

"Hi. You're so pretty." Jonnai giggled.

What is so funny..? Whats the joke?

"C'mon so I can get ready." She dragged Nai upstairs. Jonnai wanted tinka to come to her older brothers house because they were having a kickback. "Oou your room is nice. I think I need to redecorate mines."

"Eh.. it's alright." Harlem signed. "Help me find something to wear because I have no sense of fashion."

Jonnai went in the closet and examined the few clothes that were hanging up. A few minutes later she pulled out a black crop top, some black pants with metal buckles that her mom had bought a while ago, a orange puffer coat and a black hat. "Try it on. I'll close my eyes."

Harlem went to the other side of my room and put the outfit on before looking in the mirror. "I look cute. Open your eyes Nai."

She turned around and looked at the outfit. "Oou I likeyyy. Here put these shoes on." Jonnai handed her some black and orange Jordan One's that has been sitting in the closet for an eternity.

"You need help with the hair or you got it?"

"I'm a wig slayer. I got this." Harlem walked into her connected bathroom and plugged up the flat irons. Nai taught her some tik toks in the meantime.

"When you do the corvette corvette you have to do the left right and then bring one arm in and out like you're holding the shift gear." Jonnai demonstrated.

"Girl this is hard!" Harlem fussed.

The flat irons were hot, so she went in her bathroom to straighten her wig.

They were at Starbucks grabbing drinks they seen on Tik Tok because neither of them had ever been.

"We can go inside right quick. I don't want to have to help my brother set up anything if I get there too early." Jonnai and Harlem hopped out of the car and walked into the small coffee shop.

They ordered the drinks and sat at the table as they waited. "You should let me take your picture. Wink Wink. Say yes!" Jonnai moved her shoulder up and down with a goofy smile on her face.

"Fineee. Go ahead."

Why does she love to take my pictures?

Maybe she wants to be in photography... 🤷🏽‍♀️

"Okay how do I pose?" Tinka sat awkwardly. "Put your elbow on the table and rest your hand on your cheek." Jonnai instructed.

SWIPE

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦

liked by 𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞_ and 102 others

its gone get ugly, but thats why i'm pretty🍊

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 :

𝐱𝐨.𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐢 tinkaaa! you're so pretty girl😘😘

𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞_ misses steal yo boyfriend 😏😏
↪️
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 there will be no boyfriend stealing here 👎🏽

After getting their drinks, they got back in the car and finished driving to Nai's brothers house.

"Jaymeer! Where you at?" Jonnai called out to her brother as she walked through the door. She had a key since they were so close. They were all eachother had left.

"I'm in the kitchen." The two walked in the living room past all of Meer's homeboys who were smoking or in their own conversations.

"Hey besties. This is my friend Harlem. Harlem thats Q, JJ, Rio, and thats Taj. Yasmines's half brother."

Taj stood out to her. He had dark, smooth skin with what she was guessing a low cut since he was wearing a fitted hat. She could see the gold grills glistening in his mouth as he spoke amongst his friends. Taj was pretty attractive in her eyes.

"You okay tinka?" Jonnai tapped her shoulder. "Yea.. sorry."

They walked over to the couch, but there was no room left. "Yas sit on my lap and quit playing." Rio mugged her.

is that her boyfriend?

"No. I'm mad at you." She put her phone up closer to her face. Rio picked her up and forced her on his lap.

"There you go. You can sit down." Rio said. The empty seat was next to Taj, but he wasn't even focused on his surroundings.

Harlem sat down with her hands in her lap and she just looked around the room. She was nervous and didn't know what to do.

The loud music boomed throughout the house making her turn her hearing aid down a little.

"Hi." She smiled lightly at Taj.

"Wassup." He replied blandly. Her anxiety was shooting through the roof because she didn't know anyone, so she scrolled on instagram looking at cake videos.

Taj had sneaked a look in her phone and followed her on instagram.

She clicked the profile and realized it was literally the boy next to her." How did you do that?"

"I saw it on your screen. You okay? You need some water jhit?" She knitted her eyebrows together. "Um. I'm fine. Why do you ask that?"

"It sound like something stuck in your throat." Harlem started to feel hot as she realized that he was making fun of her voice.

"Um. I have to use the restroom. Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall. Make a right." Jaymeer directed. She walked at a fast pace before closing and locking the door.

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐢💙
you okay?

he made fun of my voice 🙁

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐢💙
who? what happened

i was talking and he said it sounded like I needed water. i wanna go home

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐢💙
who?

Taj?

yes.

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐢💙
umm i think he just made his way back there....

im sitting here crying. i don't want anyone to see my crying face. I look like a possum

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐢💙
i don't think he meant it in a bad way. Taj is really cool I swear
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

There was a knock at the door causing Harlem to quickly wipe away her tears, but since she was so light her face was kind of red.

She opened the door to Taj standing there. "Yo, you good?"

"Yes. I am fine."

"What I do? " He walked in the bathroom and closed the door. "You made fun of my voice. Why would you do that?"

He sat down on the toilet. "I wasn't tryna make fun of you. I really thought something was wrong."

"Well I'm deaf, so thats why my voice sound like that. See. "She pointed to her hearing aids.

Taj formed a O with his mouth. He felt bad. "My bad. I didn't know."

"No its okay. I just had a moment. I-I didn't me-

"You good. Stop explaining yourself. I'm sorry fa making you feel that way."

he looked mean at first, but he's actually nice

oou he smells good

"C'mon. You want sumna eat?" Harlem nodded her head and they both walked in the kitchen and took the foil off of a few different aluminum pans to see what had been cooked. "Ooh. This looks good!"

She grabbed a paper plate and put macaroni, corn on the cob, and fried chicken on the plate along with some rice and and piece of cornbread.

Tinka put her food in the microwave for two minutes because she couldn't eat her food if it wasn't scorching.

"The food already warm girl." Taj chuckled.

"I like my food steaming hot. I can't eat warm or room temperature." Harlem signed

Taj didn't know what she said, but he assumed that she didn't know.

"Damn, she know gang signs. What the fuck!" Q walked in the kitchen grabbing a honeybun.

"You bet not bang the wrong shit. I don't wanna shoot you." Q swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Its sign language you dumb fuck." Taj ate some chicken while standing up.

"Hey. no reason to be mean. " Tinka signed. "Huh? Did you curse me out in sign laguage?" Quez asked blinking aggressively.

"No I did not. I said that there is no reason to be mean." They nodded their heads.

"OH SHIT THIS MY SONG! BAE C'MERE! " Rio dragged Yas off the couch." Demario Marquaviyus Davie leave me alone. I'm tired!" She whined saying his government name.

Fill the bando up with bags, give the lil' bro them a job
You can come get rich with us, you gon' eat or you gon' starve?
Keep a certified hitter sittin', I pay him not to rob
Hop out 2020 Cullinan, I'm ridin' in the stars
Know some people hate that I'm on top, I bulletproofed the car
All the members made free bands off packs, live like they crackin' cards
Joe know for a fact I keep it real, he still ain't take the charge
Why she talkin' crazy 'bout me like I don't do more than my part?

"I can't play with my creation, give the world to my lil' boys.
I been savin' more than I been spendin', that's what I be on.
I'm a human, I'm not perfect, I know sometimes I be wrong!" Rio rapped in her face while Yas mugged him in annoyance.

" I'm like, "Come and put that pussy on me, don't be runnin' from me". If I like it, I spend money on it, get whatever from me. " He rubbed her body while rapping loudly.

they're cute.. hm

Harlem finished her food and went to lay down on the couch because food made her sleepy.

She yawned as her eyes got heavy. "You tired?" Taj looked over at her.

"Mhm."

"C'mon." He grabbed her hand. "You okay Harlem?" Jonnai looked up.

"Yea. Im gonna take a nap. m" They went upstairs into a guest bedroom and she kicked her shoes off and sat her jacket down.

Tinka grabbed the folded blanket and cuddled up with it before closing her eyes. Taj laid next to her making sure she wasn't upstairs alone and eventually he fell asleep on the small couch in the room.

Taj face claim is so sexy 😏😏

You guys like Taj? I do.. he's nice

idk where im going with this book tho👁🖕🏽👁

This chapter was long and boring but i will make her chapters better

I wanna try to keep Tiandra's POV in the book, but its hard to make it interesting cause she is grown as hell

so maybe she will be every few chapters instead of every other

is that okay?

A-A-ARE YOU SEROUS??? IM JUST CURIOUS!! I WILL TAKE OFF ON YOUUUUU... FAST AND FURIOUS 😡😡😡😡😡

Damien hit dif on this song

#1 on the billboard

#goldplaquehimnow

𝐉𝐚𝐧 11 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 529 21
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐...
3.3M 143K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
135K 6K 39
๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’— โ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š..โž๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ‹ โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ...