Harlem Love 🧡

بواسطة Mirakleeeee

It all started in the projects of Harlem... المزيد

01
02
03
04
26🥳
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
Update
16
17
18
19
20
🤔🤔
22
PSA 🚨
23
24
25
26
News🚨
Um
Hey How Yall Doing🙃
27
28
Update 😩
29
30🔚

08

3.2K 100 11
بواسطة Mirakleeeee

January 14th , Thursday
New York City 🌃
*excuse grammer mistakes*
____________________

Karin

It was a Wednesday morning and I had a few thing's to do today. I was at Starbucks getting a pink drink which consists of extra ice , strawberry purée and double blended. I walked out and headed back to my car. I had to restock on groceries so I headed to Whole Foods market on 100 w 125th st. I got out and parked my car and headed in I got all the thing's I needed then left. On the way home I stopped at checkers and ordered me chicken bites and fries with a sprite. After I got my food I left and headed home. I parked my car got my food and groceries out and made my way in ma crib. After putting up my groceries and eating my food I decided to straighten up my house. I was getting a FaceTime call from my mother " Hey ma" I said looking at her "Hey baby what you doing" she asked as she was brushing her hair into a bun " Nothing just finished cleaning you know just straightening up what you about to get into". "I'm about to pick you up so we can catch up and shop" my mom said " Okay how long before you get here" I asked because we are alike like mother like daughter. " Give me about a half an hour" she said we said our see ya later's then hung up. I decided to scroll on instagram for a while before posting a picture I took yesterday.

karinjinsui A dime..curvy & fine🖤🏆👌🏽
Liked by slaybyella_ and 77,873 others
View all 542 comments
Daveeast 😩😩
        Karinjinsui😩❤️

My phone dinged and it was a text from my mom saying she was outside I grabbed my keys and purse and made my way to the door. I locked my door and headed over to my moms range over. I got in and hugged her and we headed to Hudson Yards in New York, New York. "So what's been going on with you Ms. Jinsui" my mom asked "Nothing really I just had a photoshoot but other than that thing's have been chill" I said honestly. " What has Mrs.Jinsui been up to" "Well you know the usual and I just sold a house in Manhattan" "Oh that's good mama" I said. We talked to each other the whole way there.

Ky'asia

It was 2:30 and I was in my room laying down bored. I decided to get up and do something with myself. I put my hair in my bonnet and headed to my bathroom to shower. I turned the water on then stripped out my clothes then got in the shower. "Alexa play the latest by Megan" " Playing Megan thee stallion". I let the water run over my body for a good 5 minutes before washing my face with my Neutrogena face scrub then washed over my body 4 times then got out. I wrapped my towel around my body then grabbed my dirty clothes put them in the laundry room. I walked back in the bathroom and oiled my body. I put a black panty set on then removed my bonnet. I cleaned my bathroom then grabbed all the used wash cloths and towels and brought them to the laundry. I put the load in the washer before heading back into my room. I stripped my bed and put on a fresh set because last night events went crazy. I brought the old set to the laundry room then I headed to the living room. I fixed my pillows on my couches then rolled me a fat one. While I smoked I watched Power then I got the munchies and headed to kitchen to eat up the leftovers from yesterday's dinner that I made.

I begin eating and the front door opened and Dante walked in. I missed him I haven't seen him since this morning when he left to go to the studio. He started walking towards me and I sat my food on the table.

He pecked my lips "mm daddy I missed you" I said in-between kisses then I deepened it. We pulled a part then I stood up and smacked my ass " Why you walking around like that" he said. " Because I'm in the comfort of my home now you hungry or you ate I said standing in front of him.
" Yeah i'm hungry but not for food" he said before grabbing me by neck and kissing me then putting his other hand in my underwear playing with my 🐱. Next thing you know I'm riding his face on the couch.

Karin
I was just getting home and it was 7 o'clock at night. "Damn I need a man to carry my bags" I said as I sat my bags down on my bed. I put my keys in my drawer. Then I put all my clothing, shoes, purses and makeup that I brought today in it's correct spots. After I did that I took a shower. I put on a ethika set then went to the kitchen to make dinner.

I took all my ingredients that I need for tonight's dinner. I started cooking then decided to text Ky and tell her I was cooking.

when I finished cooking I told Ky and 20 minutes later she she was at my door. "Bestfriend" Ky said hugging me " yeah yeah where the food at" Dante asked pushing us. I went into the kitchen and made their plates and gave it to them. Dante took a picture of his food next thing you know I hear a ding i looked down and homie done texted da gang I cooked.

Bully: I'm on the way lil sis have my plate wrapped and ready
Dave: Oh Fajitas I'm on my way

"Now what am I suppose to eat tomorrow Dante" I said shaking my head.

Dave
I was walking in as Dante and Ky was heading out. I dapped up Dante "Yo we gotta get up sum time" he said I agreed before speaking to Ky. " Wassgud Ky" "Hey Dave" she said before leaving. I walked in and Rin had on this ethika set and her ass was looking right in them bottoms. She was at the stove so her back was facing me I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around on her waist. "Dave you can't be doing that" she said moving out my grip moving away from the stove. "And why can't I" I said lifting her up and sitting her on top of the island. I stood in between her legs with my hands on each side of her. "Yo Rin let me kiss you I miss those soft plump ass lips" I said looking at her. She leaned towards me and I pecked her lips before kissing her for real and she moaned lowly. We pulled apart then I heated up food.

Karin
Dave and I were smoking and I don't know if it's the weed or the lack of sex but I wanted him to beat it up like he used to or even better cuz we grown now. After I took a deep inhale I sat the blunt in the ashtray. I climbed into Dave's lap and started kissing on him and next thing you know he was fucking the shit out of me. "Mm..deeper"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Vote & Comment

I did 2 updates this week❤️❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13K 972 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
EAST بواسطة 👽

العاطفية

201K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
68.1K 1.5K 24
Tune in to all the drama that goes on between these East Harlem streets!
164K 3.5K 19
- and the dearest love of all the world , is waiting somewhere for me... 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 two college students meet their other half in the best yet w...