Agreement Marriage

Oleh Meenajothi

Agreement Marriage, is a wonderful love story between two complex people. Radhika, a next door girl from a mi... Lebih Banyak

Introducing Radhika
First meeting
Strange proposal
Reason behind the marriage
Arjun's family
Broken Love
Radhika's misery
Arjun's temper
Marriage conditions
Family time
Fingers crossed
Wed lock
Author's note
Life after marriage
Radhika's Dream
My Sweet potato
First kiss
Reception
Angel or Devil ???
Author's Note
Couple Dance
A Rainy Night
Head Over Heels
Shattered Dreams
My Mystery Man
First love
Hide & Seek
Love & Care
Dinner Date
Arjun's Misunderstanding
Black Day
Eternal Love
Love confession
Pair of Eyes
Arjun's Misery
Love Confession-2
Hidden Secret
A New Beginning
Arjun's Past
Farewell Trip
A Lost Friend
Author's Note
My soulmate
Good news??
Radhika's Pregnancy
The Bitter Truth
A Revenge Game
A Known Devil
Maya's Secret
The End
The Epilogue
Author's Note
"Season 2 : THE OCCULT"

Announcement : Season 2

20.8K 417 100
Oleh Meenajothi

Hey Guys!!!
Once again I'm very much happy to meet you all after a short interval. I hope all are doing well.

I was undoubtedly happy with this huge response on my book Agreement Marriage and I will be thankful for that forever. After completing the story many of you whole heartedly appreciated and supported my first book Agreement Marriage. And some of you even asked me about the season 2 of this story. I was waiting for an interesting plot to launch season 2.

Now I'm thinking this would be the right time to launch second part of my story Agreement Marriage. First part was was enclosed with Love, Revenge, Marriage, Betrayal, Family, Friendship and so on.

Unlike the first part this season I'm planning to write something new along with the above all mentioned.
Can you guess what was that???
?
?
?
?
?
PARANORMAL!!!
!
!
!
!
!
Yeah I'm planning to take our protoganist Arjun and Radhika's life in new way. Here they will fight with the unknown and unidentified evil spirit to save their family. The story will take three years leap from here with their kids and family along with them.  I'm planning to retain all the cast from season 1.

So you guys tell me, are you all excited to see season 2 of Agreement Marriage??

I'm expecting your comments about this new journal, please share your views. This season 2 will take off only if I get the support and encouragement from you all. Either positive or negative doesn't matter but please share your opinion.

I'm waiting for you guys...

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

633K 42.3K 85
Lives were sorted... Raghav wanted to complete his MBA. Start a business of his own. Then propose Sapna for marriage... But then again... Destiny i...
782K 29.4K 77
Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malhotra Series * Editing In Process * What...
65.7K 3.1K 77
Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey of "Bound by Tradition Unbound by Love" I want to offer you a small heads up. In certain parts of sout...
301K 12.7K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...