ᑭᖇETTY GIᖇᒪ♡ᗷIᒪᒪIE EIᒪIᔕᕼ

By 1-8OO-ROLLTHEBLUNT

Billie Eilish x fem!oc [COMPLETED] Started- 12.05.20 Completed- 01.18.21 More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
i. NIGHT SHIFT
ii. BABYSITTER
iii. HAIR DYE MADNESS
iv. SHAKE A PAW
v. THE PARTY
vi. THE MORNING AFTER
vii. THE DATE
viii. TRADER JOES
ix. JUMPED
x. T IS FOR TRAUMA
xi. GUILT
xii. WELCOME HOME
xiii. THANKSGIVING
xiv. ONE STEP AT A TIME
xv. THE KISS
xvi. BRUISES
xvii. TALK IT OUT
xviii. THE CALL
xix. THERAPY
xx. PARTY PLANNER
xxi. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
xxii. BIRTHDAY DISASTER
xxiii. COPING
xxiv. SOMETHING VALUABLE
xxv. CHRISTMAS EVE
xxvi. MERRY CHRISTMAS
xxvii. VACATION
xxix. NEW YEARS
xxx. BYE BYE BOOT
xxxi. DON'T LIE
xxxii. RENOVATION
xxxiii. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
xxxiv. I LOVE YOU
Don't Be Scared

xxviii. YOU AND I

1.7K 61 73
By 1-8OO-ROLLTHEBLUNT

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

YOU AND I

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭... 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭"

December 30th

"CLAUDIA WAKE THE FUCK UP," Iris continued to shake the girl, trying to wake her up but she wouldn't budge. She wanted Claudia to help her cook breakfast this morning for the siblings since they are the ones who had the idea of coming on this amazing vacation. They both wouldn't be here without them. 

"I'm up, I'm up," Claudia stretches while slowly getting out of bed, trying not to wake up Finneas who was passed out right next to her. 

"Come help me with breakfast," Iris grabs the girl's hand while dragging her to the giant kitchen. After they unpacked yesterday, Claudia and Finneas went grocery shopping for the house so they didn't have to order food the entire time. Iris was obviously an amazing chef so they basically are making her their food slave. She didn't mind though, she loved cooking.

"What are we gonna make?" Claudia tiredly asks while opening the fridge. 

Iris walks over to the fridge, looking at what they bought yesterday so she can know what she can make. "Hmm... how about breakfast burritos? I know Billie loves them and it's easy to make,"

Claudia hums in agreement, practically drooling at the idea of it. The girls waste no time getting to work as they fly around the kitchen, making everything perfect.

"Shit Clauds you ain't bad in the kitchen. You should work in the kitchen with me when Billie and I open the restaurant,"

Claudia laughs while flipping the bacon on the skillet. "Honestly that seems like a fun thing to do. I have hella free time since I don't film much for youtube anymore so I might have to take you up on that offer,"

Iris smiles at the girl as they continue to cook, joking around with each other every once in a while.

As soon as they finish making the food and plating it, Claudia starts to place the dishes in the sink. "Claudia, I have a great fucking idea,"

"What is it?" Her interest was peaked when she heard the excitement in Iris's voice.

"Since we're being the angels that we are and cooking them a nice breakfast, I think we need to wake them up a little hmm... how do I word this... evily,"

Claudia smirks getting exactly what Iris was hinting at. "So what's the plan, Chef Ramos,"

Iris laughs at the nickname before speaking. "Well, it depends. Do you want to go soft or should we go extreme?"

Claudia pretends to think while tapping her finger to her chin. "Hmm, I think we should go soft... Nah bitch I'm playing, let's go," She grabs Iris's arm while dragging her to the couch, searching up prank ideas for waking people up. 

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆

"Alright, so when I text you that's your signal to pour the ice water on Finneas because at the same time, I will be doing the same thing to Billie. As soon as they wake up start running into the living room and I will meet you there. Make sure when your running you avoid the oil puddle that we made so you don't slip but they will since they will be covered in water and now, oil," Iris instructs Claudia on the idea while handing her a bucket full of ice water. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, this is gonna be awesome. What are we going to do after though when they want to kill us?" Claudia nervously asks.

"Hopefully our breakfast will make them forgive us," Iris smiles while pouring ice in her bucket. "Alright, are you ready?"

Claudia nods her head with a smile, she was excited to see how this turned out. 

They both part ways since their bedrooms were on opposite sides of the house, wishing each other good luck. 

As soon as Iris makes it to her and Billie's room, she almost didn't want to go through with the prank due to how peaceful Billie looked as she slept. Her mouth was slightly parted like always, with a little pile of drool which Iris always thought was cute even though the girl was embarrassed by it. Her black and green hair was a mess on her head, covering most of her face and her eyes were softly closed. 

Iris slowly walks over to Billie's side of the bed with the bucket in one hand and her phone in the other. She goes to Claudia's contact before sending the text saying 'Now'. She didn't hesitate to pour the bucket of ice water over Billie's body as she quickly shot up from bed, spitting out a bunch of water and a few ice cubes. She coughs wildly as she rubbed her eyes and mouth.

Iris laughs at the girl's reaction before dropping the bucket and attempting to run to the living room.

Billie was still in shock from what just happened but as soon as she realized what Iris did, she shot out of bed chasing after the girl. 

Iris heard footsteps behind her as she smoothly avoided the puddle of Oil on the floor, looking across the hall to see Claudia sprinting away from Finneas and also avoiding the puddle. The girls meet in the middle both watching their significant other slip in the puddle of oil, smacking against the cold tile floor and sliding towards them.

Both girls are practically wheezing at the two who kept trying to get off the floor but continued to fall as they were too slippery to get a grip on the ground.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you," Billie grunts while attempting to stand up once more but smacking against the ground.

Iris hunches over in laughter as she holds her stomach. "You look like a fucking fish out of water dude."

"Bro every time they hit the ground it sounds like someone getting their cheeks clapped," Claudia hunches over just like Iris, laughing till they couldn't breathe.

At this point, both Billie and Finneas gave up on trying to stand as they lay on the floor in defeat, waiting for the girls to stop laughing.

"Are you done yet?" Finneas impatiently asks the two wheezing girls.

"Phew yeah let us get some towels," Iris walks towards Billie so she can get towels from their bathroom and Claudia walks towards Finneas so she could get towels from their bathroom.

Both Finneas and Billie shot each other a look with a smirk before they grabbed the girl's legs, pulling them to the ground with them.

Both girls let out loud thuds as they hit the ground as it was now Billie and Finneas's turn to laugh.

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆

"Yeah your right, this shit did make me feel better," Billie mumbles while rubbing her stomach. It's now a decent amount of time later and they were all cleaned up while eating the breakfast that Claudia and Iris made. It was cold by the time they got to it so they heated it up in the oven and it tasted as good as new.

"I gotta admit also, it was funny. But... you guys aren't off the hook. I would watch your ass and sleep with one eye open," Finneas warns the girls with a smirk, looking at his sister who was nodding her head in return. 

"Whatever, what are the plans for today?" Iris brushes off what they said while trying to change the topic. Maybe if she distracted them enough they would forget about getting them back.

"I'm taking you somewhere later but it's a surprise," Billie tells the girl with a soft smile making her blush.

"Bil I hate surprises, don't do that," 

"Too late, but before that, we're all going horseback riding through the beach and jungle," Billie smiles looking at her girlfriend's reaction.

"Your funny if you think I'm getting on a horse-" Billie cuts off Iris with a smirk. "I must be funny because you are 100% getting on that horse. We all are. Don't worry, I'll help you the entire time,"

"Yeah I don't know how to ride a horse either but I'm willing to try that shit," Claudia chimes in while washing the dishes with Finneas.

"Fuck fine, when are we going?" Iris asks while crossing her arms.

Billie pulls her phone out of her pocket, checking the time before speaking. "We need to be at the ranch in less than an hour. Let's get ready okay?" She gets out of her chair, grabbing Iris's hand while dragging her towards their bedroom.

"What do we even wear to this?" Iris asks while walking into their walk-in closet, browsing her options.

"Wear your bathing suit but put clothes over it so your not half-naked all day. I don't want any horny guys staring at my girl," 

Iris blushes at Billie's words while grabbing her bathing suit and some clothes before walking to the bathroom to get changed.

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆

The four young adults were all piled in one of the Jeeps as they drove to the ranch which was a solid 25-minute drive. Billie wanted to drive since she would get them there quicker but everyone in the car protested and made Finneas drive because they didn't feel like dying today. Iris was hooked up to the Bluetooth in the car as her playlist was on shuffle. Suddenly, 'This Is Me' from the movie Camp Rock came on as she widened her eyes. Everyone in the car let out a groan as Iris started to scream sing along.

"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE KIND OF GIRL

THAT HID MY FACE

SO AFRAID TO TELL THE WORLD

WHAT I'VE GOT TO SAY

BUT I HAVE THIS DREAM

RIGHT INSIDE OF ME

I'M GONNA LET IT SHOW 

IT'S TIME TO LET YOU KNOW

AND TO LET YOU KNOW

THIS IS REAL, THIS IS ME

I'M EXACTLY WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE NOW

GONNA LET THE LIGHT SHINE ON ME

NOW I'VE FOUND WHO I AM

THERE'S NO WAY TO HOLD IT IN

NO MORE HIDING WHO I WANNA BE

THIS IS ME,"

Billie admired the girl singing, pretending to be annoyed but secretly enjoying this moment, only because it was annoying her brother and she liked that.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO FEEL SO IN THE DARK

TO DREAM ABOUT A LIFE WHERE YOU'RE THE SHINING STAR

EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS, LIKE IT'S TOO FAR AWAY

I HAVE TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF

IT'S THE ONLY WAY

THIS IS REAL, THIS IS ME

I'M EXACTLY WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE NOW

GONNA LET THE LIGHT SHINE ON ME

NOW I'VE FOUND WHO I AM 

THERE'S NO WAY TO HOLD IT IN

NO MORE HIDING WHO I WANNA BE 

THIS IS ME,"

Joe Jonas's part was about to come on and Billie knew all the words. She smirks before singing his part.

"YOU'RE THE VOICE I HEAR INSIDE MY HEAD

THE REASON THAT I'M SINGING

I NEED TO FIND YOU' I GOTTA FIND YOU

YOU'RE THE MISSING PIECE I NEED

THE SONG INSIDE OF ME

I NEED TO FIND YOU' I GOTTA FIND YOU,"

Everyone in the car's eyes widens when Billie starts singing Joe's part of the song, not missing a single beat. Iris quickly kisses the girl's cheek before singing with her.

"THIS IS REAL, THIS IS ME

I'M EXACTLY WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE NOW

GONNA LET THE LIGHT SHINE ON ME

NOW I'VE FOUND WHO I AM

THERE'S NO WAY TO HOLD IT IN

NO MORE HIDING WHO I WANNA BE

THIS IS ME

YOU'RE THE MISSING PIECE I NEED

THE SONG INSIDE OF ME

(THIS IS ME) YOU'RE THE VOICE I HEAR INSIDE MY HEAD

THE REASON THAT I'M SINGING

NOW I'VE FOUND WHO I AM

THERE'S NO WAY TO HOLD IT IN

NO MORE HIDING WHO I WANNA BE

THIS IS ME!"

The girls finish singing with huge smiles on their faces as they burst out laughing, Claudia in the front seat was chuckling lightly as she recorded the cute moment between the girls.

"Send me that," Billie tells Claudia before planting a kiss on Iris's head.

"Bro tell me where the fuck that came from?" Iris asks while pinching Billie's side.

"I used to watch Camp Rock on repeat all day for 2 years. Trust me, I know everything," Billie teases while pinching the girl's sides back.

"Okay truce, truce," Iris scoots away from Billie after holding her sides which now stung from her pinching them.

"Were here," Finneas interrupts their pinching match in the back seat as he parks the Jeep in the ranch parking lot.

"You ready?" Billie excitedly asks her girlfriend.

Iris was 100% not ready for this but when she saw how happy this made Billie, she put a smile on her face and nodded. "I'm ready," She remembers on their first date when they were cuddling on the extremely comfortable couch, Billie talked about how much she enjoyed riding horses. Before her family moved to New York, she worked at a ranch one summer so she could ride the horses and she fell in love with it. But she got injured and they moved so she didn't have access to that stuff anymore.

Holding hands, they walked after Finneas and Claudia who were already petting the horses and talking to their instructor. 

"Ms. O'Connell, a pleasure to meet you," A very fit local who apparently owned the ranch approached the girl, shaking her hand with a smile. "And you must be Ms. Ramos, a huge pleasure to meet you," He also shakes Iris's hand making her confused about how he knew her.

"How do you know who I am?" Iris asks with a slight smile.

"You see I love traveling to New York and I always eat at your father's restaurant. Me and him are actually really good friends," He smiles, Hawaiian accent dripping from the tip of his tongue.

Iris beams at the mention of her Dad and his restaurant. "That's so cool, what's your name?"

"Kai, and in Hawaii, my name is represented as the sea. As you can tell we have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Are you ready to ride some horses through our beautiful waters?" He now speaks to the entire group while pointing towards the forest which probably took them to the beaches he was talking about.

"Yes please," Billie begs while excitedly gripping Iris's hand.

Kai smiles while bringing them inside the horse stables so they can get settled with their horses. "Alright, so I have a horse picked out for all of you. Each horse has a specific meaning for it which I think represents all of you the most,"

First, he grabs Finneas's arm, dragging him over to a stable with a beautiful white and brown horse. "This boy right here is named Koa ikaika. His name stands for a strong warrior. You, Finneas, are a strong warrior,"

Finneas smiles while petting the horse and walking inside the stable.

Next, Kai grabs Claudia's hand, dragging her to the stable across from Finneas. "This beautiful angel right here is named Kalani. Her name means she is from the heavens, so angelic. You dear Claudia are a gift from the Gods, so heavenly and beautiful. This horse suits you," Claudia blushes at the mans words while feeding the horse an apple.

"Billie, Billie, Billie, come here love," Kai grabs her hand dragging her over to the next stable. "This horse right here is named Kamea. She is one of our sweetest but most fierce horses. Her name means the one and only which reminds me of you because there can only be one Billie Eilish. You are very unique and talented, which is why you deserve Kamea," 

Billie blushes at his words with a huge smile on her face. She could tell this man's intentions were only pure and everything he said made her feel so much better about herself.

"Finally my dear Iris, come with me," He walks her over to the final stable and she immediately gasps at the sight of the horse. The horse was all black, not a single spot on it wasn't the dark and mysterious color. The horse didn't have normal eyes like the other ones which were normally brown. This horse's eyes were bright green, piercing right into Iris's soul. "This horse right here is a very special one. Her name is Ikaika Koa. What her name means is strong, powerful, brave, and fearless. When I look into your eyes Iris, I see someone who has been through some shit but nonetheless, came out on top, stronger and unstoppable. You are strong Iris, embrace it," He pats the girl's back before walking out of the stable, leaving her there with the horse.

Something about this creature gave Iris a feeling of power and strength. The overall aura surrounding her was unstoppable. 

"Hey, babe let me help you on the horse yeah?" Billie interrupts Iris's train of thoughts as she walks into her stable. As soon as Billie's eyes met the horse, she let out a gasp. "This is the most beautiful horse I have ever seen, what the fuck? What is its name?"

"Her name is umm... Ikaika Koa," Iris remembers while softly petting the horse.

"These names are beautiful," Billie wraps her arms around Iris's waist from behind while leaning her head on her shoulder. Both of them slowly rock back and forth as Iris continued to pet the horse, something about this right here was extremely calming.

They hear commotion next to them as they both turn their heads noticing both Finneas and Claudia on their horses, riding out of the stable. "Here let me help and we can start riding,"

Iris nods her head as Billie helps her onto the horse, letting out a little yelp thinking that she was going to fall off but Billie quickly balanced her. "I know this is going to be a little harder since you have your boot and it doesn't fit into the saddle, but you shouldn't need it," 

"Let's hope so." Iris tightens her grip on the rope that was connected to the horse, as it started walking out of the stable. 

"I'll meet you outside, try and make your way over to Clauds and Finn," Billie tells the girl while walking towards her stable, getting ready to go on her horse.

Iris, on the other hand, had no idea how to control the horse as it started walking in all random directions.

"Iris, breathe." Kai approaches the girl on his horse, getting ready to teach her how to control the animal.

Iris takes a deep breath, stabling her grip on the rope causing the horse to stop in its tracks.

"Good, now sit up straight and guide the rope in the direction you want her to go. If you want her to stop, pull the rope back," He instructs watching Iris follow his instructions.

It didn't take long for Iris to catch on, controlling the horse like she is a professional rider. 

"Look at you babe," Billie cheers while she makes her horse walk next to Iris's.

"I'm really doing it," Iris smiled while petting her mane.

"You really are, I'm so proud of you," Billie leans over, planting a soft and meaningful kiss on the girl's lips. 

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆

"I'm gonna miss those horses man, they were so beautiful," Finneas mumbles as they drive away from the ranch. All of them had a great time, a lot better than they expected.

"Iris I'm sorry but your horse was the most insane creature I have ever seen. I've never seen such nice eyes on an animal before," Claudia continues, gushing about the girl's horse.

"Yeah, she really was beautiful," Iris replies with a smile as Billie interlocks their fingers, planting a kiss on the back of her hand.

After the car ride, they arrived back at their beach house as they all trudged out of the Jeep and into the house. They all let out sighs of relief as the cold air hit them from inside. They kept the AC running on purpose, Hawaii heat was nothing to mess with.

Billie pulls her phone out of her pocket before gasping. "Shit, Iris we gotta go in a minute,"

Iris groans while flopping down on the couch. "I'm so tired Bil,"

Billie walks towards the couch, laying down on top of Iris making her laugh. She pressed a bunch of sweet little kisses over Iris's face, making her squeal. "I have a nice night planned for us, please join me?"

Iris made the mistake of looking into Billie's beautiful ocean blue eyes, letting out a sigh. "Fine, let's go,"

Billie smiles while lifting herself off the girl and dragging her towards their bedroom. As soon as they make it inside, Billie grabs her backpack, packing a few essential things.

"Should I change?" Iris asks her girlfriend who was currently running around the room, packing.

Billie looks over at Iris, examining her outfit. "You look beautiful as always, no need to change,"

"Shut up softie," Iris laughs while kissing Billie's cheek and changing from her sneakers, into a pair of slides. 

"Alright I have everything, are you ready?" Billie asks while slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"Yeah let's go,"

The couple walks out of the house, hand in hand after saying goodbye to Claudia and Finneas who were happy to have the house to themselves for a few hours. Like normal, Billie opens the car door for Iris and then getting in the driver's seat for herself, speeding down the road.

"So are you gonna tell me where we are going yet?" Iris asks about 20 minutes into the car ride.

"No princesa, ya casi llegamos." (No princess, we are almost there)

Iris once again melts at the Spanish dripping from Billie's plump lips. Something that she doesn't think she will ever get used to. 

Just like Billie promised, they arrived in the next 5 minutes. They both get out of the car as Billie grabs her hand, dragging her towards a bunch of docks. "What are we doing here?" Iris asks confused.

"We still have a little bit of traveling before we make it to our final destination, but for now we're getting on this boat," Billie smiles while pointing towards a decently sized boat where a man was waiting for them.

"Ms. O'Connell, welcome back," The captain spoke while helping both girls on the boat. 

Billie drags Iris over to the front of the boat where there was a big, comfortable couch that they could sit on. Billie sits down first, pulling Iris onto her lap as she wrapped her arms tightly around her waist.

As soon as they were seated, the Captain started to drive the boat towards their destination that Iris still had no idea about. The boat smoothly glided across the crystal clear water, barely hitting any waves.

The entire boat ride, Billie stared at Iris on her lap. Her brown curly hair blew in the wind with the one strand of green hair popping out, still as vibrant as ever. Her hazel eyes focused on the water below them, pointing out every fish she saw with a bright smile on her face. 

Soon, the Captain slows down the boat as they reach a little island. The island was covered in palm trees and life of all kinds. The sand was as white as snow, looking softer than ever and the water only got clearer as they got closer to shore.

"What's this Bil?" Iris asks as the Captain starts docking the boat.

"I rented us out an Island for a few hours," Billie smiles while looking at the Island. This was her first time seeing it in person and she was impressed with how breathtaking it was.

"No way did you actually?" Iris laughs while pushing Billie's shoulder playfully.

"Surprise," Billie smiles while helping the girl off her lap, standing up.

"Ms. O'Connell. I'll be on the boat so whenever you are ready to leave, just come back," The Captain smiles while helping the girls off of the shaky boat and onto the stable docks.

"Thanks, Cap," Billie salutes to the man before grabbing Iris's hand and taking off to the Island. Both girls walk around the small Island, exploring until they found a spot they would like to stay at. Billie pulls a blanket out of her backpack before laying it on the white sand, immediately placing her bag on top.

"Billie, this is so... I can't even describe how beautiful this place is," Iris gushes over the Island while sitting down on the blanket, next to Billie.

"I know, I should buy this island and it can be our place to escape reality," Billie says actually considering it.

"Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, no," Iris scolds the girl.

"It won't even make a dent in my bank account babe-"

"That's not it Bil. If you buy this island no one else can stumble upon it and experience its beauty. Everyone deserves to have a chance on this island," 

Billie hums in response. "I guess your right," Sitting up, she goes in her backpack grabbing her Ukulele and tuning it.

"Oh shit, play me a song," Iris notices Billie holding her Ukulele as she turned towards her, giving her full attention.

Billie strums her Uke, playing a bunch of different tropical riffs, never failing to impress the girl. As soon as Billie finished one of her songs Iris leaned in, pressing her lips against hers.

Billie was shocked by the suddenness for a second but quickly got over it, moving her lips with hers while her arms snake around her waist. Iris's lips were soft but firm at the same time, something that Billie loved about the girl. 

Iris moved her hands up to cup the back of Billie's neck as she deepened the kiss. After a little while, Billie slowly slipped her tongue between Iris's parted lips. She matched her pace perfectly, shifting around between Billie's legs to get more comfortable. 

Their heads were spinning but not In a bad way. In the best way possible. 

Billie's hands trail to Iris's sides slowly as she played with the hem of the girl's shirt before slipping them under. She didn't go far, just enough to rub the bare skin of her hips gently.

In response, Iris pressed closer to the girl as she smiled slightly against her lips. 

As soon as Billie noticed the girl smile against her lips, she playfully nipped at her bottom lip before pulling back slightly, releasing her lip with a pop. 

Both girls opened their eyes, immediately feeling the butterflies in their stomachs erupt into a zoo as their eyes connected. Both of them were so deeply in love but afraid to admit it, thinking they were moving too fast.

"Let's go swimming," Billie smiles while standing up and removing her clothes to reveal her bathing suit.

Iris smiles as Billie helps her stand up, removing her clothes slowly.

"So damn sexy," Billie mumbles while throwing Iris's clothes down on the towel. The girl blushes at the compliment as she hid her face in Billie's neck. 

"Shut up," 

Billie laughed at the girl's sudden shyness as she lifted her up in her arms, carrying her towards the crystal clear water.

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆

 4714 WORDS

I just spent 10 hours I KID YOU NOT on this chapter. 10 FUCKING HOURS AND I GOT NO SLEEP AND NOW I'M SITTING IN MY ONLINE CLASSES AS I FINISH THIS UP BECAUSE OH, MY GOD.

Anyways this is 100% my longest chapter, I really thought it was cute n shit bc yeah :)

The reason why this took me so long is because I was doing hella research on this trying to get all those Hawaiian names for the horses, and the meanings n shit. It took a lot longer than I thought but I think it was worth it in the end. 

I should probably go to sleep but I need to be up anyway so I'll just work on another chapter.

Sorry for not uploading yesterday. This chapter was supposed to go up but as you can see it took me quite a while.

Alright, I'll shut up now but I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 2.9K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.
142K 2.3K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...
101K 833 20
Billie smut ੈ✩‧₊˚ mostly g!p
276K 3.7K 31
random imagines and smut. slow updates