Coalition Awards 2021

By CoalitionAwards

Welcome to the Coalition Community Awards, 2021. Closed for Judging In recognition of the vitality of every... More

Welcome
Timeline and Rubrics
Prizes
Participant's Form [CLOSED]
Judge's Form
Accepted Entries
Action/ Adventure/ Historical Fiction
Fanfiction
Fantasy
Horror/ Paranormal/ Mystery/ Thriller
New Adult
Poetry
Romance
Science Fiction
Short Story
Teen Fiction
Werewolf/ Vampire
Round Two | Voting Instructions
Fanfiction
Fantasy
Mystery/ Thriller/ Horror/ Paranormal
New Adult
Poetry
Romance
Teen Fiction
Vampire/ Werewolf
Finalists
Special Categories
Coalition Awards 2021 Winners

Rules

819 50 9
By CoalitionAwards

In order to ensure that the awards run smoothly, we have a few rules for you to follow.

ᗩᒪᒪ

◼️ All stories must abide by Wattpad guidelines, and contestants and judges must abide by the Code of Conduct.

◼️ You must follow CoalitionCommunity and CoalitionAwards

◼️ You must give this awards book a shoutout on your profile, to spread the word.

◼️ Add this book to your library to receive all important updates.

◼️ You must inform us of any username changes or book title changes.

ᑭᗩᖇTIᙅIᑭᗩᑎTS

◼️ You must permanently follow your judge.

◼️ You may only enter one book per genre, and a maximum of two in different genres.

◼️ Every entry must have at least five chapters, excluding short stories. The password is the second to last character of your username. If a short story has less than five chapters, the story must be marked as complete.

◼️ Do not attempt to bribe your judges or cheat in any way.

◼️Books must be written in English and can not have more than 50k reads.

◼️ Winners in the previous Coalition Awards can not reenter the same book that won the award. However, they may enter a different book.

JƲƊƓҼՏ

◼️ You can not judge in a genre you are participating in.

◼️ You must keep up with the judging deadlines.

◼️ You need to be able to join a discord server for the duration of the awards. The password is the second character of your username.

◼️ You must be willing to judge about ten entries.

◼️ You must notify us if there are any problems with judging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
218K 10.9K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
84.9K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...