Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Av KeepOnSmiling

"So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye Wherever we're stan... Mer

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter One

81 2 0
Av KeepOnSmiling

"I'm on my way to pick him up now." I replied to my mom as I drove to my son, Elliott's daycare. His mom, my girlfriend Hailey had a seizure while she was at work. She's never had a seizure before. She's been complaining of headaches and vomiting when she wakes up but I told her that it's probably migraines from working.

"Alright Tauren, I'll see you at home." She said before hanging up. I pulled into the daycare's parking lot and got out of the car. I went inside and went to Elliott's classroom. He was sitting in a circle with a few other kids as they had circle time. I softly knocked on the door and the teaching assistant walked over.

"I called, I'm here to get Elliott." I said to her and she nodded. She went over to the circle and got Elliott. "Daddy!" He smiled and ran over. I chuckled as the teaching assistant handed him his bag. She opened the door for him and he ran over to me. I picked him up before taking him to my car.

I sat at my family's house while Elliott was eating a Happy Meal from McDonald's. My phone was sitting on my coffee table. It's been a while since Hailey arrived at the hospital and her family was still waiting until they get results. My phone started to ring and I immediately answered it.

"Hello." I replied. "Hey Tauren." Haileys mom, Kelsey, answered back. I could tell that she's been crying. I got up and went to where my mom was.

"How is she?" I asked. "She's doing well but this is something I have to tell you in person." I bit my lip.

"O-ok, I'll be right there." I said and hung up. "What did she say?" My mom asked. "I have to go up there. Will you watch Elliott?" I asked and she nodded. "Of course." I quickly walked out of the room and went out the door after say goodbye to my mom and Elliott.

Hailey was resting when I walked into her hospital room. I've never seen that many monitors connected to her. I said hey and gave hugs to her mom and dad. "Taur." She smiled weakly. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. I kissed her forehead and I felt her pull me onto the bed.

"Babe." I chuckled. She laid her head on my chest and I felt her shaking. "What's wrong?" I asked her and looked over at her parents. Her dad sighed and her mom went into his arms. I looked at Hailey. "Tauren, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.5K 350 12
كاتبة مبتدئة أول رواية لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبة:جنى الفيصل✍🏻
19.9K 1.9K 94
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
6.2K 517 16
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...