burden

Por IWorldline

This take place in demon slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba). The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101

Part 77

941 10 1
Por IWorldline

"AAAHHH SOMETHINGS IN THE DOLL!"

"AHHHHH!"

Tanjiro and Kotetsu hugged each other in pure fear of what was inside the doll! As the dust settled they quickly made out what they feared.

"Is that.. A SWORD?!?"

"I think that's it, the sword that is meant to make people stronger."

"I think so as well it's a rumor that this sword exists I didn't even think it was real. But you can have it Tanjiro, you've earned it." The masked boy then unsheathed the sword from the doll's torso and held it in the palms of his hands ushering at Tanjiro.

"No No no no, I can't take it. It only broke by chance when I was here!" He tried to decline but he didn't have a choice with Kotetsu's stubbornness.

"You said you needed a new sword so have it. It's also made from some of the best metal of all time Segoku era metal! Please just take it."

Tanjiro agreed to take the sword (he didn't have a choice) and was waiting to see what color his blade would be.

"Come on unsheathe it!"

What color would the blade be?

Tanjiro with pure excitement slowly revealed the blade.

The two then fell to the floor in pure disappointment. "It's rusted." Tanjiro moaned.

"That does make sense this blade has been here since the Sengoku era after all." The boy then turned to his new friend.

"that's fine don't worry."

"Tanjiro! Are you ok? Tanjiro I'm sorry!"

The two then heard the echoing stomps of an approaching thing.

"AHHH WHAT IS THAT!" They Screamed out of pure fear.

A hulking figure appeared from the bushes that was complete muscle, he possessed a mask and wore no clothes, his body slowly formed from the bushes into a more distinguishable thing.

"ITS COMING!"

"HAGANEZUKASAN!"

"I heard everything leave it to me." He ordered.

"LEAVE WHAT TO YOU?" The youger boy screamed.

He appeared with tons of muscle and attempted to take the blade for no reason!

"PLEASE DONT TAKE IT ITS KOTETSU'S!"

"Leave it to me."

"NO THIS IS KOTETSU'S!"

"Leave it."

"PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU NEED IT FOR!" They argued.

"Leave it to me."

"NO LEAVE WHA...."

In what seemed like an instant the muscled man grasped the hilt of the sword with his hands and snatched it from the two and also sending them into the distance.

"That's not what adults should do!" Kotetsu shouted out.

To there relief Kanamori appeared (Hagenzukasan's mentor) and tickled his mentee's sides as he fell to the ground in a laughing fit.

"Long time no See Tanjiro. I apologize for his actions please forgive him he was training in the mountains."

"Training in the Mountains?"

"Yes he wanted to make a strong sword so you wouldn't die, he won't be honest about it though."

"You asked him to make lots of blades so I think he is happy, every other swordsman hates him and he's lost lots of clients because of that."

"Oh really."

"And he's really bad at dealing with people that's why he's not married yet. Oh there he is again." He notified Tanjiro whilst his sword smith got up from the ground amd leaped towards the two.

Like a Buddha he gained multiple arms in a pray stance as he told Tanjiro. "I will deal with the rusted blade, I will use the polishing skills that my family has passed down for generations!"

"Then you could of just said that from the beginning and you always talk about "trusting me" when you don't even establish mutual trust first. You just keep repeating the sam.....Ahhhhhh."

The hulking man then grabbed the other sword smith by the neck and raised him into the air.

"SIDES! SIDES! SIDES!"

The Following Day

"So that happened yesterday and I heard that it will take three days and three nights to be finished. That's why the polishing will finish the day after tomorrow!" He told #£~9}¥] whilst gobbling down some food.

"He said that his methods are so sever that people have died for trying to preform them, I'm kinda worried. And he told me not to check on him ever but should I?"

"DONT TALK TO ME! AND NOT YOUR FRIEND!" Genya shouted at Tanjiro.

"But we're friends arnt we?"

"NO WE ARNT GOD DAMMIT! YOU BROKE MY ARM! DONT TELL ME YOU FORGOT!?!"

"Hey, you hit a girl Genya that's completely your fault."

"DONT CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME!"

"These crackers are really good you should try..."

"NO SHITASS! I DONT NEED THAT CRAP NOW GET OUT!!!"

"Huh? Your teeth didn't you pull them out at the spring?"

"You must've been seeing things." He told Tanjiro.

"No I have your tooth here."

"EWW WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE IT? YOUR GROSS!" Tanjiro didn't know if he was angry or embarrassed.

"But I just wanted to give it back.."

"YOURE INSANE THROW IT OUT! AND GET OUT!"

Genya then kicked Tanjiro out of his room. The swordsman was confused why he was kicked out.

"Why is he so mad all of the time? Maybe he's just hangry." (Hungry+Angry).

Later That Day

A sword smith had just finished relaxing in the hot springs and exits the area following a brick path that lead back to his house he saw a pot that had been randomly left in the middle of the path. To see what was in the pot he poped his hand through the top.

His body was the engulfed within the pot, fresh blood laid on the brick pathway from the victim.

"EWWWW this hillbilly sword smith meat just isn't edible but if we destroy this place the Demon Hunters will be severely crippled."

"we found this village thanks to Gyokko's efforts and if we get him angry hurry hurry." The scared demon said.

"we have to kill them all, those who defy him."

Nom.

Greetings again!

Hello everybody, I hope you are all doing great.

I haven't been able to write as much as I'm focusing on my upcoming exams but I will try to get past this part as possible as I have no clue what to do with it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

266K 8.9K 76
How was it to be someone very important to the corps and loved so much by Oyakata-sama itself. Such a powerful one that makes the Demon slayer corps...
101K 3.2K 38
Family burned at the stake, Izuku Midoriya runs away from the sight of the assailants he had lived with to find somewhere to hide. His crime in their...
34.1K 1K 49
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
49.1K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...