Meet the Queen || Complete

By scardy_lol

Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he... More

Beginning
New girl
Kings Rule
Memories
An Old Friend
Attempt
Bittersweet Encounter
Fun of having a friend
She's Back!
Exchange Student
Date Night
Day after yesterday
Lucia Heart
Feeling Concerned
Mission Complete
Intention
Change of Heart
Plan of Action
With You
Plan B
Revelation
Truth and Lies
Escapade
Girl's Out
Victory!
Catch me I'm falling.
Chasing
Discussion
Distracted
Attack
Bloody Moon
Stay With Me
Awaken
Back to Normal
Queen meets Queen
Chances
Cold as Ice
J-e-l-o
Party's On Fire!
Aftermath
Sealed With A ...
Calm before the Storm
Date?
Surprise! Surprise!
Meet the Brother
Suspicion
Preparation
Masquerade Ball
Knight in a Suit
Experience Hell
Ugly Reality
Betrayal
Trapped
Phone Call
Galluna Island
King's War
Until
Worst Nightmare
Final Words
After
1 Year Later
His Queen

Missing You

539 28 4
By scardy_lol

It's been three days.

Three straight sleepless days with frustrations, anger and self-degregation. Mixed with negative emotions that no one would love to condemn themselves. All except Natsu. Days had passed he still doesn't have any lead or anything that will connect as to where his Luce is. His father let him be and give him the freedom to do whatever he wills without bodyguards trailing every move he does but in exchange, his father will not help him either. Though his father assured Natsu that he will give every information he'd gather in accordance to the shooting incident but within that, there's nothing he can do.

Imprisoned himself inside his room with bits and tiny details from the police investigation, Natsu were drowning from his own misery. He even hired his own private investigator but still nothing.

'Sir, the suspects didn't leave a trail after they left the vicinity. It looks like someone from inside help them that night. There's also no plate number to track their whereabouts plus their faces were covered by masks from the event. It'll be more difficult to identify their origins..." His investigator reported.

"That's exactly why I freaking hire you! It's been 3 days with the same bullshit coming out from your mouth. I need names and direction not your god damn excuses!!" Natsu shouted and ended the phone call harshly.

Natsu drink the last sip of his beer before smashing it away to the ground. Right now, the alcohol is his only companion in making him still sane.

He clenched his hands as the smilling face of Lucy suddenly struck his mind.

"Luce... Where are you."

Natsu ground helplessly and the last thing he remembered is the blurness of his surrounding till he collapsed to the cold ground.

~|•|•|~

Natsu felt something cold laying at his forehead as consciousness bring him to wake. He groan hoarsely as he tried to sat up straight in his bed.

"Guys Natsu's awake!" someone in a high pitched voice shouted.

As his vision cleared the view before him, he was greeted by Levy and all of  his friends present in his room.

"What are you all doing in here?" He asked in a daze.

"Are you alright now?" Erza was the one who spoken up as she approached his side and put a palm on his forehead for a second.

Natsu were looking confused.

"... Ms. Spetto-san saw you laying to the ground with a fever. She contacted us about it and here we are all. It's good that your fever's decreased..." she answered his look.

Natsu massaged his head in recollection. He didn't know he catched a fever and collapsed.

"Why'd you have to be so reckless and stupid" Gray commented.

"Gray! It's not time for that" Jellal acclaimed.

"No, he should now this. He's annoying and too proud of himself! Spitting nonsense like he doesn't need our help as if he's the only one who's worried for Lucy's sake! He's doesn't care about our feelings and now he's being reckless for his health! We are all in one here. We are friends! Why do you have to be so selfish?!" Gray outburst.

Juvia is also present and she go to Gray's side to calm him down.

"Gray-sama, please calm down."

"Gray, you're being emotional." Laxus inserted.

"Stop the act Lax, you know he's right" Gajeel retorted while leaning against the wall and continued.

"He's acting all tough and mighty but deep down he's a coward"

"Gajeel, your loose tongue are not welcome here" Laxus said all serious.

"Eh? Then why don't you shut my mouth for me. I ain't backing up if you want a fight!" Gajeel replied cracking his knuckles.

"Guys stop that" Jellal warned.

"Come here then. I'll gladly accept your offer" Laxus comeback.

"Having a fight is not wise thing to do" Loke said as he come in between the two to split them apart.

"Oh, so the womanizer said. Who can't even lay a single punch to anyone" Gajeel mocked.

Like gritted his teeth and was about to land a punch in Gajeel's face.

"STOP IT NOW!!!" Levy shouted from the top of her lungs.

Everyone inside the room instantly paused on whatever they are doing.

Levy looked at them in disappoinment.

"How can you all still fight on these stupid matters. That is not the problem here. One of our friend is missing! She's alone out there and needs us! Neither having a brawl or being emotional or being to prideful doesn't solve anything! You should set aside your personal grudges and be more practical. It's a life or death situation we are gambling here. So please be rational and grow up!" Levy ended up her speech and left the room for fresh air.

"Levy-chan!" Juvia said and go after her.

No one dated to speak after that. They are quite ashamed of what they did.

"You better work it all out and fixed your personal issues. There's no good coming out from anger and violence." Erza stated before she also gone out of the room to follow the girls.

~|•|•|~

Later that day, everyone is still at the edge of their ego's. They didn't left the estate but they didn't talked to each other either after that intense confrontation.

Alone with himself, Gray were taking his time standing at the veranda to clear his baffled head.

"Can I join you?"

Gray looked at the source of the voice and and sighed in defeat.

"Since when do you need my answer..." he replied nonchalantly.

"Since now"

Gray smirked and so Natsu.

They enjoyed the silence and the fresh air for a moment before Natsu break the ice.

"I'm sorry"

Gray glanced at him for a second at the corner of his eyes. "About what exactly?"

"About everything. I acted without thinking on how you'll all feel about the situation. I'm just desperate, frustrated and maybe afraid. I'm afraid that everything that I treasure will all vanish without me doing nothing to prevent it. I don't want you all to be burden because of me. I am really sorry. It's just that...
I miss her"

Natsu explained with agonized expression. Then, he received a patt from his shoulder.

"You're not a burden. You are our friend. Lucy is our friend, so together we will find her no matter what it takes." Gray assured him.

Natsu smiled thankfully at his childhood best friend and replied a patt on Gray's back.

"So we're good now huh" He inquired.

"I think so. But it's not just me who you owe an apology idiot. You also owe it to everyone since it is you who started this all" Gray emphasized.

"Tsk, don't command me ice princess. I'm still your King" Natsu mumbled.

"Geez bruh, what's so wrong with you and your King sized ego"

"Well, maybe the same sized as yours"

Natsu smirked and Gray rolled his eyes. They were about to go to the others when Ms. Spetto suddenly came out.

"Young Master, there's people outside wanted to see you"

"Tell them I'm busy"

"They said they're Ms. Lucy's friend"

Natsu were surprised.

"Bring me to them"

VOTE if you like MTQ
COMMENT if you love MTQ
SHARE if you do both for MTQ

~Sayōnara
Scardylol.out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 802 13
Your new to fairy tail high and catch the attention of the school bully and popular guy Natsu Dragneel. He can't understand how your so nice to him...
9.3K 241 18
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] "You deserve a happy ending." ------------------------------------------ Lucy Heartfilia was best friends with Natsu Dragneel...
216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...