Wanted

By zerozaki_Zen

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 44

2.2K 143 48
By zerozaki_Zen

Today by The New Christy Minstrels
(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGxRpWg_aqU)

It took me several days to figure out what song to use, in the end I settle with this and I'm so glad I did, it fits so well!

Enjoy the new chapter!

----

Levi blinked out of sleep, he can hear people around him. Talking, giggling, going back in forth, everyone seemed to be busy.

He smelt various perfumes, powder, and there is a slightly sweet scent of Omega pheromones. It's the type that is not indicating one's heat but it's more like to show off.

Levi groaned and crack his eyes open only to see darkness. He gasped and tensed. He was sitting in a chair with his hands tied behind it and a sack over his head. He can feel the cool breeze passed through his naked legs, stomach, and shoulders. He felt exposed with little clothes he had on, he can feel the fabric on his chest, gloves on his hands, and perhaps a fluffy skirt on his waist. Instead of his riding boots, he had some kind of boots that had high heels and were very uncomfortable.

Levi gritted his teeth, recalling the bitch Armin. The liquid thingy must have knocked him off and there he was, tied down defenseless. If only he can untie himself-

"Oh! You're awake now?" Armin's cheery voice scent Levi's blood to boiling point.

"I'm going to kill you!" Levi hissed.

"Save that for later darling, because you're up!"

Levi wasn't able to reply when he was suddenly moving. Someone was wheeling him to somewhere, and that someone was so annoying with how they giggle.

"Untie me you fool!" Levi demanded.

"Oh, no. I'm so scared!" the person that was wheeling him mocked.

Levi jerked when he heard someone announcing something. He started to panic, he can't untie himself, he doesn't know where he is and what Armin was planning on doing. Whatever if it, it is bad news and Levi had no idea where his gun was.

In his panic state, Levi didn't notice that the person behind him untied him quickly and thrown him out of the chair, letting him hit the hard wooden floor. He wasn't was able to grasp his marbles when they forced him to stand and yanking the sack off his head.

Then the curtain opened, blinding him with the lighting. When his vision adjusted, he saw almost 50 people watching him from the stage. All eyes raked on his body, and some started catcalling.

Levi froze.

----

"Oh, so that's what happened," Carla hummed when his son finally finished his tale. Eren sat right in front of her, between the sweets and tea on the table, yet Eren didn't touch any of it. The simple reminder of his current problem with his mate made everything taste bitter and plain.

"I expected that he'll tell you," Eren admitted. He told everything to his mother, how he met Levi, and planning on kidnapping him. When they worked together on the Chruch's farm, when he met Levi's twin sister, staying with the Indians and their fight.

"Well, I did tell him that I want grandkids." Carla shrugged. "That's maybe why he's guarded around me."

"Mother, you understand that all I ever wanted was to protect him."

"I know, love." Carla smiled at his son. She can't believe how time flew so fast, she thought she needs to tie Eren down and find him a good Omega but what turned out now is better. She can tell how much Eren loved the raven, his green eyes reflected nothing but true adoration towards Levi throughout his story. She knew that her son can be so protective, it's not bad but any too much is suffocating. "Listen Eren," she started. "I know how you wanted to protect Levi from this cruel world but keeping him inside your protective bubble won't help much."

"But anything can go wrong if I rob the Smith's bank with him trailing behind me!" Eren exclaimed.

"Every inch we do to this world can go wrong, dear," Carla said calmly. "It's up to us if we allow them to go in that direction."

Eren fell in silence.

"Eren, does Levi knew that it took you more than a year to plan when robbing banks?

"Yes and he understood how crucial it will be."

"Then allow him to join you."

"What?" Eren gaped at his mother.

"Let him join you and plan it together to make sure nothing can go wrong and to finally end your argument."

"Well," Eren pondered. If he allowed Levi to join he had to adjust his initial plan from the start. It will be starting from scratch, he'll miss the opportunity of robbing the Smith's bank right after it's opening for the new renovations. And maybe they will no longer have Erwin Smith in their side for information and-

"Eren," Carla reached out to her son's hand. "Just trust Levi."

Eren looked up to his mother and nodded slowly. He is still unsure but he'll listen to his mother and to Levi as well.

"Carla!" Armin called from the doorway. "The new Omegas are here."

"Oh, how delightful! I'll interview them right away!" Carla stood and patted Eren's shoulder. "You should spend some time with Armin. He really misses you."

Eren smiled and watch his mother left while Armin took her place. But instead of taking his mother's seat, Armin settled on his side and wrapped his arms around him.

"I miss you," the blonde Omega whispered.

"I miss you too Armin. Man, how long was it since I last visited?" Eren patted his arm.

"Two years ago, I still can't believe you're home."

"Yeah, I'm home..." Eren took a deep breath. Armin had been a bit handsy on him but he didn't blame the blonde. Armin loved physical touch but it may be Eren's new bond with Levi that tick him off. He's been allowing Armin to touch him at first but Eren can't take it anymore. He slowly unhooks Armin's arms around him.

"Eren?" Armin whined.

"Sorry, Armin." Eren stood and fixed his clothes. "It's not you but me. I..."

"It's that raven, huh," Armin huffed.

"Armin, he's my mate," Eren bit back.

"Right," Armin rolled his eyes at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," the blonde shook his head.

"So, is Levi back in the bar? I need to talk to him."

"Oh, ah... He's busy at the moment."

"With who? Erwin?" Eren saw red and darted for the door but Armin stopped him, blocking the doorway.

"Geez! Calm down! It's not like he is going to die."

"But-" Eren paused when he heard the crowd downstairs cheer followed by a series of catcalls. Forest green eyes landed on his best friend, searching in those bright blue eyes. They did it. The Alpha paled. "Armin!"

"What?!" the blonde hissed. "You know that every Omega had to go through this-"

"Are you kidding me?!" Eren pushed Armin off his way and glanced at the stage.

There his mate stood frozen in place with the little clothing he had on him. He had to admit that Levi looked stunning, with his baby blue crop vest, the fluffy blue and white tulle skirt around his waist made him look like an expensive doll. His outfit was completed with a pair of white boots with blue laces.

Levi just stood there but he took Eren's breath away. But it's not only him who found Levi gorgeous. Eren growls at the number of Alpha looking at his mate.

"Eren stop!" Armin grasped his arm. "You know your mother's rules! No one is allowed to interrupt the show!"

"My mate is not part of any show!" Eren tugged his arm off the blonde and ran down the stairs.

"What is he doing?" the crowd started.

"Hey! Your pretty face and glorious body is not enough!" another shouted.

"Booo!"

Eren panicked. Now that the sun's down, a lot of customers were done with their jobs. Rose Walls was packed and busy, all space was occupied by customers, serving staff, and omegas. Eren wanted to jump over the tables and scoop his mate off the stage and hide him from the lustful and judgemental eyes of the crowd.

"Get out of there!" one of the customers shouted. Eren watched helplessly as the said customer took a tomato from his plate and threw it on his mate.

Levi flinched when the fruit landed right on his face, painting his porcelain skin red. And one led to another, a number of annoyed customers started throwing food on Levi.

"Booo!"

"Stop!" Eren demanded. Pushing himself off the crowd, scooting at the table chairs, he even stepped on a guy's feet but he didn't care. He needs to protect his mate.

Levi raises both hands, shielding his face from the scrap of food that was flying towards him.

"Levi! Come here, it's okay," Eren called out when he made it through the front of the stage. He was about to hoist himself on the stage and scoop his mate when someone tapped his shoulder.

It was perhaps the guy he stepped on. The buff Alpha looked angry and shouted at Eren, "Do you fucking know who am I?!"

Eren wasn't paying attention to him, all he heard was the crowd was getting mad at the lack of entertainment from his mate. When he saw a customer from the back picked up a plate, Eren lost it.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Without a word, Eren landed his fist on buff Alpha's face, knocking him out of consciousness, and faced the crowd. "I SAID STOP!" He boomed, releasing his scent. Power, authority, and anger filled the vicinity, stopping everyone who dares to throw another object on his mate.

The whole place fell in silence, all were slowly settling down their chairs with fearful eyes landed on the brunette.

"Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine."

Someone sang from behind him. Eren turned around and saw Levi, slowly lowering his hands from his face.

"I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine," he continued. Half of his face was painted with tomato, his clothes and skin were dirty with all the mixed food. He even had pieces of corn on his hair.

"A million tomorrows shall all pass away
Ere I forget all the joy that is mine today."

Every note that he hits with his angelic voice put Eren into a trance. And not only him, but the whole place also stared in awe at Levi.

"I'll be a dandy and I'll be a rover
You'll know who I am by the song that I sing
I'll feast at your table, I'll sleep in your clover
Who cares what the morrow shall bring?"

Eren just stared at his mate with his mouth agape. Feeling each lyric pierced his heart several times.

"Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine
I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine
A million tomorrows shall all pass away
Ere I forget all the joy that is mine today

I can't be contented with yesterday's glory
I can't live on promises winter to spring
Today is my moment and now is my story." Levi sang pouring his heart out at each word of the song that his grandmother would sing to him when he was young.

Rose Wall was never this silent and tranquil. Every customer sat calmly on their chairs, listening intently to the angel on the stage.

"I'll laugh and I'll cry and I'll sing," Levi sang. Feeling his confidence grew, he sang louder and face the audience with no fear.

"Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine
I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine
A million tomorrows shall all pass away
Ere I forget all the joy that is mine."

Eren was breathing on his mouth, trying his best to catch his breath. His heart skipped so many times that he can't count, he should visit the doctor at this rate but he can't simply leave and miss his beautiful mate's performance.

"Today," Levi finished, his blue-stormy eyes landed on the brunette and gave Eren a small smile.

Eren felt like fainting. How on earth did he, an outlaw deserve this beautiful and talented Omega?

The crowd cheered, this time they are throwing roses at the stage. Levi presents them with a shy smile and a courtesy.

Eren was transfixed and just clapped his hands.

Then the angelica mask was off. Levi looked up, his blue-stormy eyes scanned the area. When they landed on a certain sluty blonde Omega, he gritted his teeth.

Levi jumped off the stage, ignoring Eren's welcoming embrace. He jumped over a few tables and manage to snatch one of the gold-painted candle holders. Once his in arm's length on Armin, he bashed the candle holder right at the blonde Omega's face.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 199 7
Requested story! A man by the name of Erwin Smith starts trying to get close to him. He didn't trust this man right off the bat because he was an Alp...
39.5K 2.2K 16
(Complete | Currently editing for a better read) After refusing his father to work on the same hospital in the city, Eren chose his own path as he se...
3.9K 119 16
THERE ARE MISTAKES IN THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE :) I'M SORRY :} JUST IGNORE THEM :) I'M STUPID - ///// ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A boy named Eren is a...
213K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...