๊ง๐•พ๐–š๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–†๐–‘ ~๐•ธ...

ะ’ั–ะด Mallyktwists

Just read it peoples๐Ÿ˜โœจ Thanks you for 5k+ reads๐Ÿฅบ OG title: Different or...not ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Characters!!!
Vallyk Backstory!!!
Powers!!!
"First Day Of School"
"First Day Of School 2"
๐Ÿฅบ3โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿฅบ4โ€ผ๏ธ
โœจ5โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜Š6โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ฌ8โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ฃ9โ•
๐Ÿคญ10โ€ผ๏ธ
โ˜บ๏ธ11๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ™ƒ12โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜›13โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜–14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ญ15โ•
โ•๐Ÿ˜ถ16๐Ÿ‘€โ•
17๐Ÿซฃ

๐Ÿคฏ7โ€ผ๏ธ

271 8 2
ะ’ั–ะด Mallyktwists

Mike POV

We were just looking around trying to find something to use to open the door.Not gonna lie people just be dropping random stuff so there were things that we found but it wasn't helpful.

Dre:I found something,he said while lifting up a coin

Me:nigga how a coin post to help

Dre:well if you really wanna know....I don't know but I did hear about people using coins to open doors

Me:so you telling me we gonna have to find out how to use the coin

Dre:pretty much

Me:....ok let's give it a try

Dre:hey umm angel and jaden can you guys try to find something else that might help open the door just Incase this doesn't work

J:yea come on angel

A:alright

Then they left to find something else

Me:I don't think this coin is not gonna help at all

Dre:and you are absolutely correct

Then he did that one wink at Derek Andre Kobe and dejuane telling them what he meant by that,it took them a second then they realized.

Me:what are you talking about

D:well what he's trying to say is obviously it ain't gonna work

Dre:yea I did actually hear about people doing that but who finna waste they time trying to figure it out

Me:wait so why did you tell jaden and angel to go look for something else just Incase it didn't work when you knew it wouldn't

De:he was trying to get them distracted by doing something else so you could do what you not want but need to do without them finding out

Me:and what is that exactly

K:maybe use your powers

De:yea like your telekinesis to unlock the door

Me:oh that's actually smart...ok I see you Andre finally being smart for once

Then he gasp dramatically

Dre:I'm very offended

Me:I'm playing chill

Dre:oh ok

Me:but I don't think I should use my  telekinesis because he could probably see the lock move from the inside without hearing the doorknob move the only thing he'll hear is the click when it unlocks

De:you right you right,well then what power are you thinking about using

Me:I'm thinking my super strength because it'll be less noticeable and I could actually have my hands on the door knob

K:ok but your gonna have to hurry because 1.you don't wanna hey caught 2.angel and jaden could be back anytime and 3.it sounds like it's getting more loud in there

Then we hear a loud boom from inside and a splash of water

Me:alright Kobe go get angel and jaden while I open the door

K:ok,then he goes to get them

Me:the rest of you cover me so no one can see my eyes,I said as they turn green

Even tho the bathroom was far back in the arcade to the point where no one could see or hear we still did it just Incase.

Me:alright let's hope this works on the count of three

Dre:3....

De:2....

D:1....

D/De/Dre:GO

I twisted on the knob trying to open it when I heard the doorknob click I did almost break the doorknob but I didn't.Then right after that Kobe came back with angel and jaden.

K:did it unlock

Me:yea let's go,I said opening the door

When we looked inside it was dark like it was pinch black and I was on my way to try to find the light but when I stepped in I felt water like it was everywhere then I found it and turned it on.Thats when I saw vallyk on the floor with his knees up to his chest arms wrapped around him and he was just staring straight ahead crying in the water and looked scared and nervous at once,I wanted to go over there and just hug him but didn't know if I should or not it made me sad to see him like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vallyk POV

Me and the group were playing games then few minutes later it was just me angel and jaden cause the others went to play basketball and then like five minutes later my head started hurting like really bad,then out of nowhere I heard a voice in my head and I knew exactly who it was.

???:hello vallyk it's been a while hasn't it,i hope you got my message and you better be scared for your life because not only would I be destroying the two most powerful families but I would also be destroying your little friends from years back that I still see your friends with and even the new ones and you must have a thing for the browned one but i mean you obviously wouldn't know that because well not to be rude or anything.....oh who am i kidding you've never been in a relationship well ain't that to bad,you know the browned one also looks familiar but how would you know,you know nothing your useless you think you can take me down but with what those powerless friends of  yours just cause their trained doesn't mean there gonna help you cause when you go down they go down right along with you,because when your telling them what to do basically leading them so you guys can try to beat me it won't work the definition of you is useless might as well give up while you can it's better than getting destroyed and killed and give me your powers,that's all......for now.

Then the voice stopped and I was focusing back in reality and I started to feel all my emotions just moving around inside along with my powers and then I started hearing angel and jaden.

A:vallyk are you ok?

J:vallyk you good? you need to calm down,vallyk?

A:vallyk?...VALLYK? what's wrong? Please answer us

Then I started feeling everything inside get stronger as I replayed the words in my head and ran to the bathroom so no one could see me.

Once I got in the bathroom I locked the door then looked in then went to the mirror and saw my eyes change multiple colors my body was hurting from all the commotion inside I started hearing banging on the door and heard who sounded like angel and jaden but I just ignored.

then some of my powers started going off there was stuff flying around everywhere,then my head started hurting and I started to have flashbacks from years back of all the fights I had,then the lights started flickering on and off and I was hearing voices from outside the door but I couldn't focus straight to hear them correctly.

Then with my telepathy power going off the voices started going to my head and i could hear mike and the others I didn't want this going on while they were around it's hard to try to control them when their like this but I had to try so I was trying to control them then I felt tears run down my cheeks as I felt all the chaos inside start to calm down.

Then I thought for a second to try to make it completely go away and usually I would use my super strength for this,I grabbed on the handle part of the sink and pulled it off then water started splashing all on the floor and I through it at the mirror it didn't break but it cracked into pieces and that made a loud boom.

The sink stopped and it was just water all on the floor,then I look up slowly at the mirror and my eyes changed back to normal.Then what "he" said came back to my head I just pushed myself back against the wall and slid down while tears were also coming down and I just had my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them and just started crying harder.

I turned off the light it was pinch black but I didn't care.I was just sitting in the dark water everywhere including on me until I heard a click it didn't really sound like a gentle click it was one and then the door opened but I was still just looking forward crying not even caring.

The light turned on and that's when everyone was just sitting there looking worried I wasn't looking at them but I could tell then angel said something.

A:val?

A:val,what happened

I wanted to say something but it's like my body was stuck,Then jaden came up to me.

J:val,what happened are you ok?

It was silent for a few seconds,then I shook my head no and put my head in my knees crying harder and jaden hugged me followed by angel.

M:ummmm,should we-

Me:no it's fine,I cutting him off but also standing up with tears still in my eyes

Me:we're all gonna have to leave anyways

M:ok well do you need some help

Me:no I can walk

Then angel and jaden stood next to him and grabbed his arms then he looks at them.

A:what just Incase

Me:can we go so I can change

M:yea let's go

Then we head out to the car and drove back to mike and the others place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike POV

(15 minutes later)

I parked and turned around to see vallyk with his head down with jaden and angel next to him this time trying to comfort,i wanted to help him but I didn't know if he wanted my help we haven't known eachother that long.

Then we all got out the car and went inside,and once we got inside jaden and angel helped vallyk upstairs so he could go change,then me and the boys sat in the living room to wait.

De:You guys think he's ok

D:I mean like there was a lot going on in the bathroom and he was crying so I don't think so.

K/Dre:me too

D:mike you ok your really quiet

Me:I don't know it's just a lot going through my head right now

D:yea with your dad telling he's back and everything is stressful

Me:yea but it's not just that

K:and what just happened at the arcade

Me:it's not just that either

Dre:well what else you could be in your head besides those

Me:well-,I got cut off by angel and jaden coming down with vallyk

Me:you feel any better yet

V:a little not to much but I'll be ok

Me:you sure

V:yea

Me:well what happened

The three were just looking at eachother not knowing what to say

V:nothing important

A:yea it's nothing to worry about

J:at all

Dre:but what we saw in the bathroom didn't look like it was just not important

Then it got silent but while it was silent I was thinking about this morning and maybe it could probably be apart of what just happened, I didn't know if I wanted to but I couldn't just let him go through what looked like so much pain,so I just took a deep breath,and that made everyone look at me.

Me:well you know how you were concerned about the stuff all on the floor this morning

V:yes

Me:if you tell us what happened at the arcade I'll tell you what happened this morning maybe it's related to what happened

V:I don't know if I should cause it may be different and I'm just telling you

Me:trust me what I seen before you woke up there may be a chance they aren't

K:I personally feel like both of our groups is combining Into one so if there is something going on you would have to tell us so we can help

V:.....I guess

D:alright so what's going on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vallyk POV

I looked at jaden and angel they nodded their heads basically agreeing and telling me to do it i was scared of what they would think but i took a deep breath to keep my self calm.

Me:I-i

A:it's ok val

J:yea it's ok just say it

I nodded

Me:I-I have powers

They just looked at me with a shocked face not knowing what to say.I didn't know what to say either i just sat down next to jaden and angel silent.

De:umm well now that we know that what happened at the arcade

Me::well there's this guy basically my "enemy" trying to take over the most powerful families and there's 2

Dre:are you in one of them

Me:yes I actually thought my family was the only one until 2 days ago he sent a message through my dads computer and said there were 2 but I don't know who the other family is

Then just started staring at eachother i didn't know why and it was confusing but at the same time I just wanted to know what they think about me having powers but not using my telepathy then they would probably see my eyes.

K:what happened at the arcade that made you go off

Me:he sent a message through my head

D:what did he say

Me:I don't wanna talk about it

D:it's ok well give you time...but mike what was the thing that happened this morning

A:yea you said it might relate to what happened

M:well this morning I woke up to hearing noise

J:is that it

M:no...when I opened my eyes I seen stuff flying around in a circle

We were all shocked but I couldn't really think straight basically one of my powers were going off while I was sleep and he saw.

D:was something else happening while it was doing that

M:yea but val I have a question

Me:yes

M:was the dream you had about....you know

Me:yes apparently

M:I think that's what was making that happen because I saw you moving a lot and you started talking in your sleep then you screamed and woke up and that's when everything dropped.

I honestly didn't know what to say because now that i told them about my powers I'm even more scared of what...you know...said in my head,at this point I needed some rest with all that happened today.

Me:umm yea...but It's getting late and I think we should go upstairs and get ready for bed

Dre:yea with most of what happens today I'm exhausted,he said walking over to the stairs

Me:I'm right behind you,I said getting up following

Dre:ok same energy,you know I think you'll fit in this group just fine if you ask me

Then we all start laughing

Then angel gasp out of nowhere

Me:what

A:did vallyk just laugh,he says dramatically

J:i think he did,he said also being dramatic

Me:whatever

Then we start laughing again,and all head upstairs everyone went in the rooms and to change and go to sleep.

I was in one of the guest rooms already changed,I was trying to go to sleep but I couldn't and I was scared of going to sleep by myself,but the one person I'm actually more calm with sleeping is mike.For some reason when I'm with him I feel this connection but now it wasn't like how it was at first this time this feeling was different,I was wondering if this was the other feeling my dad was talking about,like the feeling where you I don't know......fall in love but I could just be over thinking but at the same time maybe not like I said I don't know.

Anyways I got up grabbed a hoodie and put it on and walk out making my way over to mike's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike POV

Once I got to my room I changed into some sweats and a hoodie,then just layer downs on my bed and turned on netflix and put on raising dion and was just watching it a couple minutes later the door opens and I see vallyk.

Me:hey val

V:hey mike

He then closed the door and turned around and looked at me,he was so cute he was even making a pouty face i smiled at how adorable it was.

Me:alright come on

He smiled and walked over to the bed and Layed on the other side getting under the cover.

Me:you scared to sleep alone,I said turning his way looking at him

He looked down and nodded,then I lifted his head up

Me:it's ok to be scared

V:I-I know

Me:just know whatever happens you have people to help you and I don't mean just your dad angel and jaden cause remember now you got derek Kobe dejuane Andre and me to help you as well and I will try to make sure nothing happens to you cause I don't wanna see you hurt like today in when I saw you crying in the bathroom even tho we haven't known eachother that long it still hurt me to see you in that stage.

Then just looks down

Me:look I just want you to know we got you...I got you,ok?

Then he looks up and smiles then nods hugging me,I hugged him back I don't know what it is about these hugs but they sure do help him go to sleep.

I also hope one day I get to tell him about my powers so we could help work through them together.

Then I fell asleep.........

TBC🥺‼️

This chapter took a while but I finished good thing my hands didn't break because they most definitely felt like they were.....bye peoples😝

3054 words down the drain

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

26.8K 832 55
The tittle basically explains it's self. - Original title "Their DL life" ยฅ 9/16/20 Enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ I hope you all enjoy โ˜บ๏ธ
301K 5.8K 69
one night stand ... or more โš ๏ธ alcohol underage drinking smut smoking drugs language โš ๏ธ
22.5K 841 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020
45.2K 589 22
Read this story I hope u like it ๐Ÿ˜let me just say derek my husband