violent delights, percy jacks...

By siriuslymack

hope burns brightest amongst the flames. โ”€โ”€ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™–๐™˜๐™  ยฉ // 2021 More

introduction
synopsis
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen

chapter thirteen

579 41 5
By siriuslymack

VIOLENT DELIGHTS
─────────────────────────
( chapter thirteen! )

IT SEEMS ONLY FITTING that Azalea would have a rotten sleep after quarreling with Lee. Truthfully, the dirty blonde haired girl hated fighting with her half siblings, even if they did get in arguments a lot. Perhaps that was why she had such a horrible time trying to fall asleep, only then to have an even worse dream ( morpheus persuaded encounter? ) with the Titan Lord Kronos.

The placement was different, however. Instead of a shiny and foreboding throne room ( with no one insight on the cracked marble floors ), or on the edge of a dark, deep and blackened pit. Azalea found herself back on the Princess Andromeda and not in a good way either. She was in one of the off-limits bunkers below, with the windows open showing the moon glimmering like a glowing jewel on the choppy currents. Though despite the beautiful scenery, the cold wind that rustled through the velvet drapes left azalea with goosebumps running up and down her arms and spine. She shouldn't be here.

Luke was there as well, though likely in person rather than her dream self, kneeling on a Persian rug in front of a coffin. The coffin itself is what bothered Azalea the most, despite having been one of the demigods lending a hand to its boarding with Luke and making sure the monsters paced it properly in the room. Since it's delivery she had never seen it, but now it looked much more surreal. Golden and etched with stone carvings on the Titan lords own backstory and how he rose and fell from power. Azalea could barely make out Zeus marred features as he sliced his father to bits.

Once the blonde girl had tore her eyes form the coffin she finally took into account, Luke's own features. He looked much worse than she had saw him last. With his shortly cut hair resembling strands of white in the moonlight from the open windows. He wasn't in his usual wardrobe of denim jeans or a plain shirt either, but full Grecian attire. That to which Azalea presumed only the gods both minor and major themselves ever wore out. It was unsettling how well the robes fit and the way the dark cape of blood red fell so perfectly from his shoulders to his ankles, where it piled around his kneeled back. Despite this the puppet of Kronos looked much healthier than he had before Azalea couldn't help but think something was off. He looked too healthy if that were possible.

"Our spies report success, my lord," Luke said stonily. No emotion at all in his bland tone. "Camp Half-Blood is sending a quest, as you predicted. Our side of the bargain is almost complete."

Azalea was shocked by this. He used plural in his statement. Meaning not one but more spies were at the camp then just herself. Azalea felt her stomach burn with white hot anger. What was the point of her charade if she wasn't the only one there. Luke had stated that he didn't have any spies there and that was why she was needed. What was the blonde boy playing at?

'Excellent.' Azaleas entirely body felt a side it had been paralyzed in its place. She had never heard the Titan Lord speak, in person or in dreams and it was terrifying. It was like the blade of a dagger, cold and cruel as it pierced her eardrums. Being struck by lightning, setting her insides on fire and then getting dumped over the head with a freezing vault of ice water. 'Once we have the means to navigate, I will lead the vanguard through myself.'

Luke seemed pained by his reply. His eyes closing for a second, as the moon caught his scare in the low light and illuminated its marred and silver appearance. A long time ago, Ethan had told her that it had originally been an angry red of scar tissue but as he got olde rot faded to a Paul white with pink edges form badly healed skin.

"My lord," he began slowly, messing his words carefully as he spoke. "Perhaps it is too soon. Krios or Hyperion could lead-,"

'No.' Kronos cruel voice was quiet but absolutely firm. Luke was not to object or refuse his decision. Even azalea knew not to try and argue, and she argued everything most of the time. 'I will lead. One more heart shall join our cause, and that will be sufficient. At last I shall rise fully from Tartarus.'

"But the form, my lord..." Luke's voice was shaking. It was barely noticeable and had Azalea not been so accustomed to her leader's usual tone, it would have went unnoticed. But this was Luke. The one who had taught and mentored her like a younger sister.

'Show me your sword, Luke Castellan.'

It was at Luke's full name, that Azalea lost her stony stance and was able to move again. Her heart pouting a million miles in her chest and her palms sweaty. This wasn't for her to see or hear. This was an intimate encounter.

Luke drew his sword as orders, the double edged steel and celestial bronze glinting wickedly in the light. Azalea had been trained and spared brutally with and again that blade. She knew it better than maybe even her own. At the remembrance of her beloved weapon still stuck on the ship she frowned. If only she could have the familiar blade back her hands. Not that she disliked the light bearer, it was excellently balanced a well versed weapon. It was simply the hilt that threw her off. It felt warm, unwelcome compared to the cold leather she was accustomed too.

'You pledged yourself to me, like so many others,' Kronos reminded him darkly. Azalea felt her back erupt in goosebumps again at the tone. I Ron's knew she was here, he knew of her prescient and yet he let her stay. 'You took this sword as proof of your oath.'

"Yes, my lord. It's just-," Luke stammered.

'You wanted power. I gave you that.' He snapped darkly and Azalea knew her knees were bucking at the tone's harshness. 'You are now beyond harm. Soon you will rule the world of gods and mortals.'

Azalea felt stomach bile rise in her throat, burning all the way up. She was going to be sick.

'Do you not wish to avenge yourself?' The Titan continued. 'To see Olympus destroyed?'

A shiver ran through her body. What was he talking about. What did the Titan mean that Luke was beyond harm. Had he always wanted to rule Olympus? None of this was making sense. She knew that Luke wanted to see the gods fall from Grace, to make them pay for all their hardships and horrible acts they have committed to their own children, but to kill them? To give Kronos free reign of the mortal world? The mortals would die if they reverted to the Titan Empire, where death, war and destruction would encase the entire surface.

Luke's body tensed, his back straight as a rod but his head still bowed in respect. He eventually replied, "Yes."

At Luke's agreement, the coffin began to glow. Azalea gasped as it did, but it seemed no one was able to hear her. She felt imprisoned in this dream and she needed out. She needed out now.

'Then make ready the strike force. As soon as the bargain is done, we shall move forward. First, Camp Half-Blood will be reduced to ashes. Once those bothersome heroes are eliminated, we will march on Olympus.'

Azalea was sweating and her heart was seconds away form pouring straight through her chest. This was all wrong. The heroes hadn't done anything to them yet, they were harmless if not a bit annoying. Luke didn't even bat an eye at the claims. Is this what he wanted? To wipe out Camp Half-blood. Filled with all his half siblings, like Connor and Travis, and all his old friends?

Her thoughts were killed with a knock at the door. The light faded form the room to a dim glow, barely noticeable now. Azalea watched in horror as Luke rose form his kneeling to a strong stand. When able to sheathed his sword and adjusted his blood coloured cape and took a deep breath.

"Come in."

The doors opened without hesitation as two dracaena slithered inside. Azalea hated the lot of them with their doubled serpentine trunks between what should have been their legs. Between them was a em pounds clad in a cheerleader uniform. Azalea didn't recognize her at first until the glossy red hair came into view. Kelli.

If there was one monster azalea could hate more than the rest it was this one. She was an absolute snob and deemed herself above the rest of them all simply because she was Luke's favourite of them all to o him company. Azalea often wondered if it was for attraction that he kept her around, or simply because she was clingy and needed to be kept on a tight leash.

"Hello, Luke," Kelli smiled in greeting. Her cheerleading uniform left nothing to the imagination with the tight long sleeved top that exposed most of her midriff, and the even shorter skirt. For a second the most let her see to perfectly sculpted legs. If azalea squinted hard enough however, she could make out the one bronze automation styled donkey leg.

"I told you not to disturb me," Luke snapped coldly at the girl, though Azalea could see that he was relived to the distraction perhaps he was on edge or just didn't want to converse any longer with his overseer of world domination.

Kelli pouted with a protruding lower lip and gleaming red eyes. Not fiery in rage but warm like a lightly stoked fire. "That's not very nice. You look tense. How about a nice shoulder massage?"

Azalea wanted to gag, though it seemed Luke had the sims irk thoughts to such a thing as he stepped back stiffly with a small glare. "If you have something to report, say it. Otherwise leave!"

"I don't know why you're so huffy these days." Kelli remarked with a sigh as she admonished with clowned eyes. "You used to be fun to hang around."

"That was before I saw what you did to that boy in Seattle," Luke remarked coldly. Careful to keep his distance from the monster. Azalea could only spectacle what the empires had done to someone in Seattle but she assumed it not to be all that great.

"Oh, he meant nothing to me," Kelli dismissed with a wave of her manicured hand. "Just a snack, really. You know my heart belongs to you, Luke."

Azalea had to swallow the bile now filling her mouth at the insinuation. Sweet Jesus. Luke was getting monsters crushing on him?

"Thanks, but no thanks." Luke firmly retired with a sneer at the woman. "Now report or get out."

Kelli shrugged unbothered as she went to say what she needed, before frowning. "Fine. The advanced team is ready, as you surprised. We can leave-,"

Azalea didn't like how her lips morphed in a malicious grin as she stared squarely at where she was situated, her eyes darting next to her as if someone else's was there too.

"What is it?" Luke snapped readily.

"A presence," Kelli saids imply with that horrifying grin, putting her fangs on easy display. "Two actually. Your senses are getting dull, Luke. We're being watched."

Luke unsheathed his sword and went to slice forward at her, while Kelli went to lung with her eyes blazing like a roaring fire. Azalea woke up in the Apollo Cabin in a panic as she bolted upright.

─────────────────────────

IT WAS DARK OUT STILL, yet Azalea could not get back to sleep after her dream ( hallucination? astral projection? nightmarish visit? ). How could she when every time she tried to close her eyes, visions of the coffin would appear with Kronos' chilling voice taunting her, or Kelli baring her fangs and lunging at her. No, Azalea did not sleep again that night and it was only when the beginnings of dawn crept from the always open windows of the cabin that she forced herself out of bed.

She packed swiftly, only taking what she needed and adorning a pair of linen black shorts that had white drawstrings to keep it snug on her waist and a Camp Half-Blood tee shirt. In her pack she had the essentials: a small thermos of nectar, a baggie of ambrosia, a bed roll she conned the Stoll brothers out of, some rope and extra set of clothes and a zip hoodie. Against her better judgment she also placed a couple flashlights and three packs of batteries. She hated the dark, and wasn't about to get stranded down there unable to see.

Before leaving the cam in she strapped her sword, Light Bearer, to her side in a borrowed sheath from the weapons storage and made sure her bracelet was in place. When combing out her hair in the bathroom, while the rest of her cabin slept for a few more minutes, Azalea left a minute or so message that it would be the last time she would be able to contact Luke. She doubted she would get a moment alone on the quest to give updates.

By the time she left the cabin and started to make her way towards Zeus' Fist it was just after dawn and was a bright and clear morning. The fog that had previously spread through the camp alter that night was diminishing in the distance as the sky when from a place pink and orange to a bright sky blue. She wistfully thought it to be a good day for flying lessons at the stables and scaling the lava wall. Instead she was descending straight down into the closest thing to Hell that wasn't Hell.

When Azalea arrived at the the rocky ( get it cause it's a pile of rocks? ) landmark she was happy to find that she wasn't the first one to arrive. Off to the side Juniper and Grover were chatting. Well, Juniper looked like had recently been crying agin since her eyes were rimmed red and her cheeks look damp, but she was putting up a strong mask for her satyr boyfriend. She was fussing over his clothes and kept readjusting his cap atop his head to hide his horns, and plucking fire from the front of his shirt. It seemed the goat was being chastity with his disguise of a human since her wore his fake feet and jeans to cover his shaggy hindquarters. When Juniper glanced toward Azalea, the girl gave her a small smile to hopefully ease her fretting.

A few other campers loitered about, Lee had not shown up, ( not that Azalea was too bummed out about it ) to see her off, but Micheal and Mandy had showed up. The younger girl still in her pyjama bottoms and a ratty tee shirt that had the Bratz! logo emblazoned across the front with two of the cartoon characters. Chiron, Quintus and Mrs O'Leary were also there but by the grim looks on both of the directors faces, it didn't look as though either of them were excited for this quest. A lot Hephaestus kids were there as well, with about three tents set up by the rocks for the soon to be started guard duty and the makeshift defence line underway. Spikes were being laid along with trenches and a few archers posts in the trees with a few footholds to get up. Azalea swallowed the lump in her throat. No matter how much of a defence the campers made she wasn't at all inclined to believe that any of it would stop Luke's army.

Annabeth was there as well, doing one last check on her supply back on her own. When Azalea walked over to her, the blonde girl took one looked at her grimaced. Azalea knew she liked bad, the bags under her eyes were dark purple bruises and her hair was in a messy high bun with a few shorter hairs escaping at the front and back of the elastic.

"Rough night?" she asked, despite likely already knowing the answer.

Azalea only nodded as she breathed on in a sigh as she stood next to her. "Yeah you could say that."

Annabeth was dressed almost in an exact replica of Azalea, except she was wearing cut off denim shorts instead of linen. Even her hair was pulled back the same though much more organized and put together. Her hair looked to be freshly washed and bouncy with her erratic curls. Azalea wished she would have thought to shower before going down into the maze. Oh well, too late now, she supposed.

Though as bad as Azalea looked she looked like a goddess compared to percy when he and Tyson arrived side by side. The dark haired demigod had circles even darker than Azaleas, and his hair looked to have been through windstorm for how messy (not his usual messy ) and knotted it was around his ears. Percy Jackson looked like shit as he walked up with his Camp Half-Blood tee and denim jeans on. Tyson however looked to be in a great mood as he beamed at them.

Azalea stared at him with a sympathizer grimace, while Annabeth frowned deeply as she stated the obvious to the little quartet created. "Percy, you look terrible."

"He killed the water fountain last night," Tyson stated helpfully. Normally, Azalea wouldn't ask the cyclops questions but this was just too strange not too. Killed a water fountain?

"What?" Azalea asked with her eyebrows likely meeting her hairline in confusion. Annabeth looked just as puzzled.

Before the dark haired boy could offer an explanation however, Chiron trotted over. "Well, it appears you are ready!"

Azalea had to give the centaur credit for trying to sound upbeat, however when his eyes fell on her bad they narrowed instantaneously, she immediately felt like she was caught in the lie she was desperately trying to pull off. Thankfully he soon turned away and looked on the rest of the group with visible anxiety in the way his tail flicked left and right. Azalea glanced over to Percy who looked troubled by something on his mind. Though azalea never did get to find out what it was as he suddenly asked to speak to Chiron privately.

When the two walked off towards the edge of the woods, Azalea looked over towards Mandy who was worrying her lip at the side line as Michels half her hand and looked equally as nervous. Knowing this might be the last time she sees either of her some-what friends unless in battle, Azalea told Annabeth she would be right back as well.

When she got within a few yards of them, azalea smiled as widely as she could manage as she exclaimed, "You guys didn't have to come you know."

"Of course we did." Micheal rolled his eyes at her while Mandy nodded with not quite a smile, but not exactly a pout either. "You're our sister."

At the title Azalea felt her cheeks redden and her palms become clammy. She didn't know why it affected it her so much they always called her their sister ( because she was at least in godly relation ) but for some reason it felt more surreal now. Since she had gotten to Camp Half-Blood she felt, well, cared for. Wanted, in a sense. She wasn't used to such a thing, as Luke and Ethan weren't exactly hugely affectionate people ( though she knew that Ethan was likely worried sick about her because he was such a worrier ) and her old mortal family . . .

She shook her thoughts away as she smiled softly at them in thanks. "Well, thank you guys for coming."

"You'll be safe right?" Mandy asked suddenly, as she gnawed at her lower lip with his teeth. She was fidgeting crazily with her hands in front of her as well pulling at her small knuckles until the popped loudly like bubble wrap.

"Mandy," Azalea sighed as she looked at her younger sister who she was admittedly close to and very attached to. "Quests are never safe, you know that."

"But you'll come back right?" It wasn't rhetorical in any sense but the girl pliers on like she had to get all her thoughts out in the open. All her bottled up worry and fear coming to light right before Azalea's eyes and the blonde girl hated herself for how worked up Mandy was becoming. She didn't think leaving ( even if it was just for a quest right now ) would be so hard. "And you'll not get taken out by a dumb monster or something?"

Azalea forced herself to smile at the girl as she replied surely, despite knowing sm an well she couldn't promise anything to the younger girl. "Definitely not."

"And if a ghost comes towards you," Mandy ranted, now staring up at her with her big doe like eyes and tucked a few of her very messily cutely hair behind her small ears. "Run the other way, alright? Don't let them talk you into something or like trick you into a cave of bad snakes or bats or-,"

"Mandy," Azalea interrupted softly with her heart starting a riot in her chest at how fast it was beating. "I'll be fine."

At that, Mandy rushed forward and shoved herself into her arms with a tight hug. Normally Azalea would recoil from the outward show of affection, and granted she did freeze for a second or so but then she returned the gesture. She hugged the girl tightly, her arms clenching around Many's narrow middle as her nose was stuffed into the younger girls bushy brown hair that smelled of lemons and oranges.

It took a second to realize that the younger girl was trying not to cry into her older sister's shoulder, as her she began to shake just slightly. Azalea could feel Mandy's hot yeah against her neck as she whispered just loud enough for her to hear, while Michels stood awkwardly to the side looking to be feeling similar to Mandy.

"Just promise you'll come back okay? Promise me?"

Azalea felt her own lungs constrict as she felt her eyes start to burn with her own tears. She hated this. She hated hurting Mandy and making her upset, her anger was different she could easily be mad at the girl she was her at that emotion but this caring. This need for her to be safe and come back to their home. Azalea felt like a bus hand been dropped into her with the weight of knowing she was eventually going to break this girls heart. If not now, then soon because she couldn't stay forever.

"I-," Azalea stammered as she tried to clear her throat and hold back her own feelings. Stuff it down, her internal voice snapped darkly in reasoning. Keep it inside. You're fine, you're fine, you're fine. "I'll try my best."

After a few moments and Mandy had gotten control of her shaking, she pulled away from Azalea and wiped her eyes roughly with the back of her hand. The scene almost had Azalea cave and just say screw it to the test and stay behind for a few more weeks before wandering off but she couldn't back out now. Not ever really she had chosen her side just as the younger girl had. There was no turning back now.

Clearing her throat again as her tears receded back into her eyes, without a single one leaking form the corners. She gave Micheal a sad smile who looked just about as scared as Mandy was with his own eyes rimmed red and glimmering, though he didn't cry.

"You crying on me Micheal?" She teased lightly though it lacked the sisal bite and came out more pathetic than taunt like. Azalea was becoming soft because of all the emotions at play but she couldn't find it in herself to be angry at the moment.

"No," The stringy boy with his bed mussed hair denied instantly. "No, definitely not."

"It's okay you know," azalea shrugged with a small smirk pulling at her lips as she tried to pull away form all the gushy-ness. "It's obvious I'm your favourite sister."

Micheal laughed weakly as he rolled his bright blue eyes at her antics. Azalea was glad he played along as he replied with a small grin of his own. "Second favourite. But don't let Kayla know."

Azaleas grin broadened as she agreed. "Never."

Micheal then stepped forward in Mandy's place and gave her a hug as well. Not as tight as the younger girls and but just as warm. More so even because he was a few inches taller than her and her head rested just below his shoulder and into his wrinkled camp shirt.

Azalea would deny it but she couldn't stop herself from leaning into the gesture. Not having to stay strong for Mandy or anyone really just able to be held for a few seconds. It was nice she had to admit it reminded her of her brothers when they were younger and she had gotten in trouble and they would comfort her. Almost like a home.

Above her head he spoke, not bothering to hide his obvious worries from any onlookers that caught the rare display."Just be careful out there alright? You just got here."

"I will." She said in echo to what she had promised Mandy, despite knowing she couldn't make any promises about her return or staying safe at all. "Don't worry."

He pulled away shortly and paced his hands on her shoulder, tightly. Here his eyes stared down at hers almost looking about to give her a lecture before exhaling softly and instead saying, "Kick some monster ass for me too. Not many of us get the chance to go out in the real world anymore."

"I'll gladly trade places if you wa-," she began to say only to get cut off by him shaking his head and back tracking.

"No, no that's not what I meant." He sighed as she slowly let his hands fall form when shoulders and down to her forearms, his left hand hovering just slightly over her bracelet to where it rested delicately on her wrist. "Just come back okay? I've seen to many people leave on these things and not return."

She nodded. "I will"

Micheal pulled away and took a step back to stand next Mandy who looked seconds from flaking Toni tears again. Azalea hated it she wished she wasn't hurting them but there was no way a round it. Against her better judgment she chewed at her bottom lip before saying slowly, not exactly great at displaying her feelings verbally.

"Just know that you two made this place," she waved her one hand in guest her to everything around them. "-, not so horrible to be at."

Micheal rolled his eyes despite his cheeks going red at the component. Mandy smiled softly at her sister.

"Whatever, sunshine," he nicknamed her playfully though it was less teasing and more endearing and truly a zeal was getting found of that nickname. "Get out of here."

A lump forming in her throat, Azalea said despite knowing that she probably burned every bridge she had with their cabin counsellor, "And don't let Lee go crazy with cabin cleaning! And," She stumbled on her words "And make sure Will stops to eat something every once and a while at the infirmary. You know how he gets. And-,"

She never got to finishing as Micheal and Mandy stepped forward and engulfed her in their arms in one last embrace. Azalea was trying so very hard not to cry right now, despite feeling her lungs begin to ache and her shoulders shake. She didn't want to do this she didn't want to go. Going into the maze would mean she would have to leave them behind and she didn't want to do that not now. Not when she finally got another family. Lee was right last night and she couldn't even tell him that herself.

"Don't cry Lea," Mandy mumbled against her shoulder, "We will see you soon."

No. She thought to herself fighting the urge to actually let her tears fall into Michael's shirt front and onto Mandy's chaotic hair. No you won't.

When they finally pulled away, it was now azaleas turn to wipe her eyes with the back of her hand and take few breaths. Knowing that they were likely waiting on her she collected herself and tuned her back onto her toe siblings and started towards the quintet at the base of the rocks.

When she finally made it back to them, Chiron, Grover, Tyson, Annabeth and Percy were waiting. Annabeth looked at her curiously but Azalea just waved her off. She was fine or at least she will be soon. She just wanted to get this done and over with. She had made her decision and she wasn't about to go back on it.

With Quintus giving them all a small wave in farewell, Azalea felt her stomach turn to cement. Something about that man wasn't right but she couldn't tell anyone there anyways. She just joes that Percy had told Chiron their conversation with juniper. The centaur had the right to know that his co-director wasn't as perfect and innocent as he thought.

"Take care," Chiron told them all, though his eyes lingered more so on Percy than anyone else. Whether anyone else noticed the way his eyes narrowed curiously once more on Azalea, she didn't know but her blood felt like ice again under his gaze. "And good hunting."

Azalea only nodded in response as followed the res rod then towards the edge of the rocks and towards the opening where she had previously fallen through. She felt her skin crawl in anxiety at flaking back it it he dose but there was nothing that could change it. There was no way around the dark now.

"Well," Grover said nervously, looking moments away form up-chucking what ever defying he had chewed on that day. "Good-bye sunshine."

Tyson didn't look so worried as he replied in agreement "Hello rocks."

Together, the five of them descended into darkness. Azaleas last thought before being swallowed into the maze was praying to all the gods above and below that Mandy and Micheal would make it out of this thing okay after all.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. truthfully,
I have no good explanation for it besides that
I kind-of lost inspo for this chapter about a 1,000
words in ( and I got distracted on my secondary
account with another plot oop- ) but anyway,
here it is! enjoy everyone and as always stay safe
and love you all ! ❤️
- mackenzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 153 10
โŠนโ™ฅ๏ธŽห– เฃชแฏค ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐—๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๏ฟฝ...
296K 11.7K 71
๐–ค“ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€. (n.) desire to stay in the sun; love of sunlight โ If you want to shine like a sun, you must burn like one โž โชPercy Jack...