Sunshine~ {Thalia Grace~)

Av ver_itty

Two girls who go to the same camp, the same quest, and share a small hatred for the star of the camp, Percy J... Mer

[part one]
[01.]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]

[02]

795 29 8
Av ver_itty

Sydney spent the day doing her chores and helping Will practice in the sword arena. She was trying to ignore the Excitement and Fear.

She was still confused as to what she was protecting those children from.
She knew it was monsters, but what could be that dangerous that Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Sydney needed to go.
But her mother said it was important, and she wasn't about to question a God.

So she continued with her day, the excitement building up inside her.
The day seemed to drag on forever.

"So you excited?" Will asked.
"Definitely" Sydney responded.
They were currently sitting on the dock, they're legs were crossed.
The water had frozen over, some of the campers liked skating on it.

"You so lucky! I wish I could go" will say.
"Someday you will get to go on one" Sydney said.
Will sighed. "Yeah, but when? I'm only twelve, it'll be forever before I get to go on an extraction." He said.
"You don't know that. I mean, Jackson got to go on a quest the day he got to camp"

Will kicked the water, a small grin forming on his face. "Speaking of Percy, what were you guys talking about?"

Sydney rolled her eyes. "Nothing, he was just being a dick"
Will raised an eyebrow.
Sydney sighed. "And now your curious."
Will smiled and took a sip of water.
"Fine okay, well ya know how I helped spray paint the Ares cabin?"
Will choked on his drink.
"You did what?!" He asked.

"Umm...well you see, Travis and Connor forced me too."
Will burst out laughing. "Dude that's awesome," he said.
Sydney grinned. "It was until we got caught, well, I got caught"

"But if you hadn't gotten caught, you wouldn't have gotten to go with them"

"I still would have, Percy was going to tell Chiron about me having to come,"

"Whatever"

Sydney, Thalia, Annabeth, and Percy stood at the top of the hill.

Sydney didn't know why Zeus couldn't control the weather at the top of the hill, maybe it was cause he was too lazy.

Sydney flinched when she heard thunder in the distance.

Okay, maybe don't insult the God of lightning.

She started at her chipped painted black nails out of boredom, she needed to repaint them.

Snow fell on her nose, the cold causing her cheeks to go red.
Ms.Jackson was coming to pick them up.
When Percy said he could get a ride, she expected Argus to show up not his mother.

"Hello, you must be Thalia and Sydney. It's nice to meet you both" Ms. Jackson said.

Sydney smiled at Ms.Jackson.

"Hello Ms.Jackson it's nice to meet you," Thalia said.
"Call me Sally dear" Ms. Jacks- Sally said.
Percy cleared his throat. "Right, um so now that everyone knows each other, can we please go," Percy said.

Sally unlocked the car. "Hop in," She said.

Annabeth, Sydney, and Percy all climbed in the back while Thalia took the front.
Sydney sat in the middle, right next to Percy even though she pleaded with Annabeth to let her sit in the side.

Percy ignored her, Sydney did the same.

The entire car ride Sally told them every embarrassing story about Percy.
Percy's cheeks were still burning red when they got out of the car.

Percy was reasuring Mrs. Jackson about something. She seemed really concerned, which made Sydney smile.
Sally reminded Sydney of her mom.

"Alright dears, do you have everything?"

"Yep, thanks Mrs.jackson for the ride." Sydney said.

"Extra coats? You do have my cell phone number, right?"

"Mom-"

"Ambrosia and nector Percy?"

"Mom! Seriously we're fine! Come on guys." Percy said.

A look of hurt flashed across Sally's face, and Thalia frowned.

Sydney glared at percy and stepped forward.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jackson. We're fine, we double checked for everything. Percy's just being a bitc- uh, um, he's worried about grover and we really have to go. But thank you" Sydney said.

"Oh my gods, I must be keeping you waiting! Well, hurry! go on dears, bye!"

Sydney and Thalia smiled and waved as she drove away.

Percy's cheeks were a light pink, even after his mom left.

Sydney walked towards Thalia, who sent her a quick smile.

"Your mom's so cool, percy" Thalia said.

"Yeah it's hard to believe you guys are related" Sydney said.
Percy glared at her.

"She's pretty okay, what a bout you? Do you talk to your mom often?" Percy asked.

If looks, well actually glares, could kill;
Percy would be six feet under the ground, after the cold glare Thalia sent him.

She seemed to have mastered the glare because even Sydney shivered.

"That's none of your business, percy-"

"We better get inside, grover will be waiting" Sydney interrupted.

The oak doors creaked as they opened.
The four teens stepped inside, Sydney looked around.
She forgot about why they were there for a second, it was just-

"Woah" percy said.

"Yeah" Sydney breathed.

The place was huge. It's walls were lined with swords, battle axes and tons of other stuff.

"This looks like those photos of the serial killers houses" Sydney said.

Annabeth and Percy sent her weird look.

"Exactly what I was thinking" Thalia said.

Percy and Thalia tensed for a second and Sydney glanced at Thalia,
"What's the matter?" Sydney asked.

And then she felt it, the presence of a Monster.

The doors slammed shut and Sydney jumped she grabbed Thalias wrist, Thalia glanced down.

They shared a look and quickly put they're bags in the piller, they ran down the hallways, no one was around so it looked less suspicious.

They hadn't gotten very far, when a man and women appeared.

They had short chopped hair, and a military style uniform. Sydney noticed the women had a bit of a mustach.

She scrunched her nose.

The man had no hair on his face.

Guess it's opposite day.

The women tapped her foot impatiently.

"Well," she snapped. "What are you doing here? Why aren't you in the gym?"

Sydney racked her brain trying to come up with a good excuse but it was more empty then Percy's.

She looked at Thalia who shrugged her shoulders.

"Umm..." Percy started. "We-"

"Aha! Visitors are not allowed in the dance! You have been ee-jected!" The man said.

Just when Sydney thought they were done for, Thalia stepped forward and did something unexpected.

She snapped her fingers, and a wave of something washed over the room.

Sydney felt like a child playing in the water and a wave hits they're chest, she breathed in deeply for a bit, before she looked at the man and women.

"Oh, but we're not visitors sir," Thalia said.
"We go here, remember? I'm Thalia, that's Sydney, percy and Annabeth. We're in eighth grade."

Sydney farrowed her eyebrows in confusion, whatever Thalia was doing was either going to save they're asses, or get them even deeper in shit.

The man stared at Thalia before he turned to the mustach lady (yes, Sydney created a name for her, and what about it?)

"Do you know these children, miss. Gottschalk?"

Gots chalk? Her name is gots chalk?

"Yes, they go here. What are you doing in the hallways? The dance is in the gym"

"Uh yeah we were just going, percy just forgot something." Sydney said.

Thalia walked back towards Sydney.

"Well, go on" Mrs. Gottschalk said.

She sighed, they had gotten away-

Grover ran up
"You guys made it!- uh oh hi, Dr. Thorn, Mrs.Gottchalk-"

"What are you talking about? They are students of course they're here"
Dr. Thorn said.

Grover gulped.
"Yes sir, I'm just so glad they made.....the punch! Yeah the punch at the dance is really good!"

Bloody hell this idiot is going to get us killed.

"Yes the punch is good. Now run along all of you!" Mrs. Gottschalk said dreamliy.

They didn't hesitate, and grover hustled them down the hallway.

"How did you do that? The finger snap thing?" Percy asked in a hushed tone.

"Oh the Mist? What Chiron hasn't shown you that yet?" Thalia said.

"Chiron hasn't shown me anything close to that" Sydney grumbled.

Percy looked almost hurt that chiron hadn't shown him, it made Sydney smile.

Grover hurried them to a door with the word gym, at least that's what Sydney read anyway.

"That was close! Thank gods your here- hey wait why is Sydney here?"

"Wow, I feel very welcomed. Thanks Grover" Sydney grumbled.

Grover smiled. "No, no it's great that your here Syd! The more the merrier"

Sydney smiled and grover hugged her.
He did the same with everyone, except percy who high five him.

Really, Percy? You haven't seen your friend in months and you high five him?

Sydney rolls her eyes.

Grover had gotten taller, and had sprouted a few whiskers, he still wore fake feet, and some shirt, that Sydney was to dyslexic and unintressted to read.

"So what's the emergency?" Sydney asked.

Grover took a deep breath. "I found two"

"Holy fuck? Wait really" Sydney asked.

"Yes, they're half bloods. Brother and sister. Twelve and ten or eleven?" Grover said.

"Do you know they're parent? Any hints or anything?" Thalia asked.

"No. But they're powerful. I mean, really powerful"

"Monsters?" Percy asked.

"One." Grover said nervously. "And you just met them"

"Wait, mustach lady?" Annabeth said.

"No, Dr. Thron"

"Oh."

"He suspects, this might be our last chance. Every time I get close to them, he's there. Blocking me!"

Grover turned to Thalia desperately.
That must have hurt percy.

"What do we do?" Sydney asked.

"Simple. Dance"

"There they are," grover pointed towards the bleachers. "Bianca and Nico Di Angelo."

The girl wore a floppy green cap, like she was trying to hide her face. The boy next to her was obviously her brother.

They had silky black hair, and olive skin.

The boy was shuffling some type of playing cards, while the girl was scolding him about something.

"Do they......i mean, have you told them?"

Grover shook his head.

"Once they know what they are, they're scent becomes stronger." Sydney explained.

"So lets grab em and get out of here" percy said.

"Not that easy dumbass" Sydney said.
She motioned to the bleachers, where Dr. Thorn was standing, near the siblings.
He nodded in they're direction.

"Don't look at the kids. We have to pretend we're not interested, throw him off our scent" Thalia said.

"How?"

"We're four powerful demi gods, we need to mingle. Act normal. Dance. It'll confuse him"

"Dancing?" Annabeth asked.

Thalia listened to the music.

"Ugh, who chose Jesse McCartney?"

Grover looked hurt. "I did"

"That is so lame grover. Can't you play, like green day, or something?"

"Green who?"

"Never mind. Let's go dance sydney!"

Thalia grabbed her hand, and dragged her into the dance floor.

Sydney stumbled a bit.

"I, uh, don't really dance" she said.

Thalia smiled. "To bad." She spun sydney around, making the girl giggle.

A slow song started playing, all the boys started asking girls to dance, a few asked Sydney which Thalia kindly declined for her.

Percy and Annabeth danced together awkwardly. While grover stood at the snack table eating muffins. A group of maybe three girls stared at him giggling and whispering to each other, blushing occasionally.

Sydney smiled, Grover probably didn't even realize the girls were checking him out.

Thalia bowed down and grabbed Sydneys hand. "May I have this dance, m'lady?"

Sydney bowed down. "Yes you may, fair knight"

Thalia let out a small laugh and placed her hands on Sydney's waist, while Sydney placed hers on Thalias shoulders.

"How's your new school?" Sydney asked.

"It's nice, not exactly what I like though."

Sydney raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

Thalia sighed. "Well it's just, I barely see Annabeth there, she has different classes then me. And I don't exactly like the girls there, they don't like me either. But it's a nice school besides that" thalia said.

Sydney nodded. "My moms thinking about sending me there, chiron suggested it."

Thalia smiled. "Yeah, it'd be nice to know someone besides Annabeth there."

"What about Annabeth? how is she doing?"

"She's, she's happy I guess. She dosen't really talk to her dad, she misses him.
But she loves the classes"

"Right. That's good."

Sydney realized they haven't talked besides that one day.

"What about you? What do you usually do besides training?" Thalia asked?

"I read a lot, and when I don't go to school, I'm helping mom at the zoo. She Takes care of the animals and gives tours. usually they don't allow children to be there after it's closed, but her boss really likes me, and so do they animals. There's this one monkey, her name is Bambi-"

Thalia stared at Sydney with an eyebrow raised, a amused smirk placed on her lips.

Sydney blushed. "Oh gods, I'm rambling. Sorry"

"No, it's fine. So a monkey named bambi? Isn't that the dears name?"

"Hey! It can be a monkeys name too!"

Thalia laughed, "your really cool, Sydney."

"Thank you, I wish I could say the same about you, unfortunately your rather boring" Sydney said fake yawning.

Thalia glared at her. "I take it back" she said.

"I was joking" Sydney said.

Thalia rolled her eyes and looked at Annabeth and Percy, who were just standing there, like idiots.

"Oh gods, what the hell are they doing?" Sydney said.

"Hey! Dummies! Dance" thalia said.

"Yeah, you guys look seriously suspicious!" Sydney added.

Annabeth turned towards percy, who was looking around.

Percy asked something and annabeth punched his arm.

They started dancing, well Annabeth started dancing, percy just stepped on her feet; making Sydney grimce.

Sydney turned back to Thalia.

Thalia was still looking at annabeth, chewing her lip nervously.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. It's just I found a thing on Annabeths desk, and im-"

Suddenly annabeth ran up to them.

"They're gone."

Thalia looked at the bleachers and cursed.

"Let's go get grover."

Annabeth and Thalia ran into the crowd.

Sydney was about to follow them before something caught her eye causing her to stop.

Percy walked through the open doors, a worried look on his face, his hands clenching riptide.

Sydney cursed.

"This fucking dumbass"

And with that she chased after him.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

551K 14.3K 22
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘮𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 [percy jackson x fem!oc] [book one-titans curse] -edited
148K 1.3K 31
Percy Is betrayed by the campers and Annabeth. He does something he never thought he would do and falls in love with someone who is claimed to be "of...
659 36 7
𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ... in which she hopes to stop the tragedy she thinks the fates have planned f...
27.7K 594 31
[Please excuse cringy writing. I started this a long time ago] After the war and camp is cleaned up, a daughter of Poseidon shows up at camp. Josie a...