Funny Begnnings|| Dwt

By XxPoptartstarrxX

Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at ga... More

1 Im always number one
2 sicky wicky
3 So like frienmies now?
4 Paparazzi
5 Around the world
6 Living a Triple life
7 Yeah I Was In Orlando
8 FUCK IT Right?
9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)
10 Mr. Dream
11 A Riviraly for what
12 So like I love you but not really
13 Missed communication
14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)
15 No mistakes i think
16 I don't like you
17Christmas special.
18 Glued
19 if your happy im happy
21 Daily grind
22 Car Tingz
23 Bright lights and Gay bois
24 unscrew(cuts)
25 Last Day :D
26 ⚠Exclusive ⚠
27 Beep Beep bitch
28 Too many visits
29 Important issues
📸AUTHORS NOTES BELOW📸
A/N should I make a discord important
A/N ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A/N smut?
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A!N PLEASE READ I GOT A QUESTION
A/N ( check it out real quick)
A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)
Discord (you can skip)
Hey you
we need more karl
READ THIS PLEASE
its my bday today!!
A/N im sorry you can skip
ACKEBFKD DB
you can skip
lifes really fucked rn
OML THANK YOU
Rest in peace Technoblade.

20 Keeping Busy

7.1K 176 104
By XxPoptartstarrxX

Hey um... I was wondering if I should do more like different povs or like change anything up idk.

EDITED BY comet_stories20
**Your POV**

The car was cold, but heating up slowly. My ass was cold, my thighs were cold, and my nose felt frozen.

Sap, Gogy, Pissbaby, and I were all in my car. We were gonna head over to a laser tag place, but we were struggling because a cold front hit this morning.

Yesterday was an easy day. The boys got in and we just hung around. George was acting really weird though because he kept popping up around me and Clay when he and I were talking.

I was thankful for it one time. More like Clay was thankful not me. We were talking about the night we fucked. It got a little... Spicy...

He started poking fun at my moaning and I poked at how easy he would have been to dominate.

George popped in right when I started talking about food and food play. Thankfully he only heard the 'honey's to sticky' part. I quickly changed the subject. It didn't help that Clay was bright red.

George didn't say anything about that time. He only said "what's up guys" and walked through us.

I had also been telling my bestie Karl about the whole situation. He kept telling me I was a dumbass and that I needed to get my feelings sorted out.

He said that I needed to decide if I wanted to be with him, not be with him, or just fuck him. I mean I don't do feelings and I don't do romance. I just--can't.

I've tried telling Karl this, but he doesn't listen to me all he says is. 'Everyone finds someone they love. Everyone has feelings whether you like it or not'. I hate listening to him go on about all that shit.

Love, happiness, romance, soulmates. All that I just can't do it.

I left my internal crisis when I felt the heat of an arm wrap around my body. I shook out of my blank gaze to see it was... Sapnap.

I looked ahead of me to see Dream driving and George in the passenger seat. I was suddenly not as thankful for that warmth.

"Hey mamas, you looked cold. Jeez Clay turn the heat up" he gave me a warm smile and I smiled back.

I felt comfortable with sap or Nick. So, I didn't mind it too much. "Are you sure you know how to get there?" I asked looking at Clay as he set up his phone.

"Um- I'll find out don't worry" he gripped the steering wheel. I just smiled and decided that being around all of them was a good idea.

20-minute drive (because Dreams now an Uber)

We pull up to the bowling alley and laser tag place.

"Onys plaza?" George asks. "Yeah there used to be a T but it fell off or something." I unbuckled my seat and then looked at Nick. He looked at me, and we gave each other devious grins.

We get out of the car and head up to the place. Nick and I run ahead and hold the door shut so Clay and George couldn't get in.

We didn't hold off for very long seeing how they were way stronger than me, and I was holding the door wrong and Nick couldn't stop laughing to keep a hold of the door.

We finally let them in and they glare at us. I give Clay a playful punch. "Oh, it's funny" I laugh, and he just shakes his head.

I walk to the counter with 3 overgrown children following me. Acting like middle school boys they kept punching and roasting each other as we walked all the way to the back of the alley to the laser tag counter.

"Hi, whatcha need?" a brown-haired woman with plump features and an aged face asked nicely. I smiled at her and swatted at the middle schoolers behind me. "Oh hi um, I need a room for four people." I smiled but the lady didn't type it in.

"Um, are you sure 4 sweetie" she looked behind me. I decided not knowing the chaos they might be causing I should look behind me.

Low and behold there was technobabe laughing at the others as they fought over a... Well, I don't really know what it was. I shake my head in disapproval and turn back to the sweet lady.

"I guess 5 then huh" I chuckled, and she just smiled typing the details into a computer-iPad type thing.

"Alright come on in darling" she went and opened the door beside the counter.

"Come on asswipes" I yelled over to the 4 overgrown children.

Everyone started walking over except for techno. "Oh no, you are coming with me, I already bought you a thing" I grin. "Why did you do that?" he questioned.

"Because you joined the group of middle schoolers so..." He rolled his eyes and walked over. "Why are you here anyway?" I mentioned as we walk into the waiting room that has all the vests.

"I like the arcade games that's all" he answered and grabbed a blue vest. I grabbed a red one along with sapnap. George and Dream grabbed blue ones as well.

(Sorry for the constant name change I'm trying to figure which one I find more comfortable writing with)

"Get ready to get wrecked," Nick laughed and I held an L above my forehead. "Oh yeah well your asses are grass" Clay defended. "OHHH" George yelled and techno held an L above his head.

"Mhm sure, just you see we're gonna win" I throw at them. "Oh yeah you think you and Nick can bear us puh-lease" George mocked us. I rolled my eyes and the lady came back and started telling us the rules.

None of us were paying attention though because we kept glaring at each other.

"Okay, so you guys got it?" she smiled. We nodded and replied with "yeah" and "yup". None of us actually knew what she said.

We walked into the darkroom that had blue and red risers and an upstairs. "PLAYERS START AT COLOR PLAYERS START AT COLOR PLAYERS START AT COLOR," an automatic voice said over the intercom.

"Okay sap-". "Call me Nick" Nick interrupted me. I smiled hoping he would see it and continued."okay Nick let's use the COD strat," I said looking at the starting screen counting down. "Yeah, that sounds good" he gave me a face I couldn't see because of the dark light.

"3, 2, 1, PLAY" the weird voice stated. It was also a weird countdown. I look at Nick and he looks at me. We nod.

I stealthily make my way upstairs keeping my eyes on both sides while Nick is making his way under the second floor.
I keep my back flat against the wall.

I get to the top of the stairs and peek on both sides of the blue barriers beside me. I also keep my eyes on the stairs behind me.

I decide the coast is clear and I sprint across to a red barrier. I press my back to it and look for targets.

How is no one up here there's three of them?

I then hear screaming mostly from George. I guess Nick found him. I hastily make my way all across the upper floor. I then see the banister that lines the floor.

I crouch down and press my back against a nearby barrier. I then aim and right then I see technoblade come from under the second floor. I shoot at him and his chest flashes.

"Ha get wrecked" I laughed at him. "I'm coming after you don't celebrate just yet" he yells up at me. I quickly get up and run away.

It had been 5 minutes and Nick and I's team racked up enough points to be 3 points ahead.

I was currently on top of the stairs. When I see Clay. "Ha gotcha" he yelled as he shot me. "You better run pretty boy before you get shot" I threatened. I Waited for my timer to be done but before I could, Clay picked me up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" I shouted. "Taking a hostage" he simply stated and grinned. I squirmed in his arms, and he kept me thrown over his shoulder.

He walks over to his base and drops me down by George. "Watch her," he says strictly. I swallow through my dry throat. "Got it," George said back and aimed his gun at me.

"C'mon this is-" "shush hostage" George commanded. He was having too much fun with this.

"NICKKKKKK" I yelled for my partner. "WHATTT??" I hear back. "THEY GOT ME, HOSTAGE," I say but then George shoots me. Bad move on his part. "I said shush" he blankly stated.

"Okay yeah, but you should be concerned with getting away from me" I grin evilly. A light bulb flashed above his head as he finally got what he did.

"Listen we can talk about this. Trust me you don't have to do this" he backed away from me like it was going to do something.

"Nope that's not how I roll" my timer turns off right as I say that and I don't hesitate. I shoot him and turn to run.

I run smack dab into technoblade. I look up at him. "I'm gonna shoot you" I smirked. "How can you when you're so short" he poked fun at me.

I backed up and shot his thing but his timer didn't go off. "What the hell" I look at him confused. "I dunno it's broke," he said before shooting me and walking off.

"Dammit," I mumble and run in the other direction. I keep running and weaving in between barriers.

I finally found Nick hiding in a corner. I crouch down beside him. "We have 2 minutes until the game is done, and they are ahead by 5 points" I whisper over to him.

"What? How are they 5 points ahead?!" I shush him. "Quiet and techno got me. Which by the way don't go after him his vest thing is broken".

"Okay well we gotta act fast times counting down" he points at the timer and it had a minute left. "Yeah let's go" I affirm, and we swiftly get up and make our way to the stairs.

We're practically back-to-back as the clock counts down.

That's when I see the light of a blue vest moving. "Hey, this way" I whisper to Nick and then I start running over to the moving target.

I run around the barrier and see George. "I got you cornered and 30 seconds on the clock" I shoot him without letting him speak.

"Bad move" he looks at me and then laughs. I look at the clock to see Nick and I are ahead and there are only 15 seconds.

But it was in those 15 seconds that both Nick and I got shot.

"WHAT...what the fuck duuuuuude not cool" I hear Nick yell. I look to see that Clay had shot me and I'm guessing Nick got shot by technoblade.

"This is fucking trash" I gripe. I look up at the points to see they beat us by 2. "Ha sore loser much" Clay retorts.

"It's not even fair technoblade's thing doesn't even work" I push past George and Clay to get out of the corner they somehow pushed me in.

Don't know how they did that.

I walked over to Nick who was...well I don't know what he was doing exactly.

"I think we should ditch them and make techno drive them home" I pushed Nick's shoulder playfully.

"Hold up, are you serious? That's a brilliant idea".

"Consider it done" I walked over to Clay.

"Hey, I need the keys real quick I gotta get something out of the car" I pointed toward the exit. "Yeah okay don't take too long we want to get something to eat" he grabs the keys out of his pocket and hands them to me.

I take my keys and jog back over to nick. "Okay, let's go but hurry" I giggle. We sprint to the laser tag exit and quickly put away our equipment.

"Okay go, go, go, go" I stifle my laughs as we dash to the bowling exit and to the car.

I quickly get in and start it up as Nick buckles in. "Okay, I know we should go home but I'm kinda hungry" I look over to him as I buckle up.

"Yeah I could go for something to eat," he says turning the heater on, for it was still cold outside.

"Okay let's eat then" I cheer and pull out of the parking lot and drive out into the road heading to one of my favorite burger joints.

"So where are we going y/an" I grimace at him using my username. "Call me y/n okay" I give a harsh tone. "Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude".

"Nah it's okay, but yeah where are we going?" I pull up to a place called Double 0 Burger. "This is where we're going" I pulled into a parking space right beside the door and shut the engine off.

"Trust me it's good and the guys won't know we're here" I beam.

"Noice" Nick replies, and we hop out of the car heading for the door.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The next chapter might be dramatic and spicy, so idk also is voting like important? Honestly idk.
Anyway bye lovelies

-pOP OuT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.9K 20
Of course pissbaby we will play again soon, dw oh, I wasn't worried. A small twitch streamer gets raided by a large streamer named dreamwastaken. Thi...
423K 11K 16
Youre coming out of work one day and finally decide to talk to one of the regulars at a coffee shop you frequent. He isn't as bad as you thought. Yo...
400K 7.5K 12
dream x reader!! he'd do anything for her no smut btw:) medals: #29 in dreamxreader #24 in dreamwastakenxreader #16 in dream #13 in xreader #9 in min...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...