ᵂʳᵒⁿᵍ ᵈⁱᵍⁱᵗˢ// ˢᵘⁿᵃ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ ᴿᵉᵃ...

By kazut0raapologist

When Y/n, an energetic individual, accidentally texts Suna Rintarou thinking it's her best friend because she... More

Awkward interaction
i was bored
Decisions
A bitch that got ditched
Midnight rant
ex's
Left on read
@ y/n's house
This number has blocked you...
Meeting Akaashi and the team
Layla?
Y/n you dumbass
Awkward interaction (2)
Pudding head and tangerine
Camera roll dump
Y/n's new post
Congrats on 50 followers Y/n
NOT A CHAP
Throwback to the vending machine madness
Bro chronicles
505
The Miya twins
Karasuno
Y/n you dumbass (2)
The otherside of the court
Lies, lies, and more lies. But, Y/n the virgin?
Hey there virgin
Informing your shoes without the ❇️S❇️
I kinda wanna know what the hype about you is I guess
Y/n you dumbass (3)
Room 12
Deep dive into the past
Chit chatting

Fly

19.6K 562 878
By kazut0raapologist

Okay slaves let's pretend that everything I'm saying about this match is true xx

I can't write games

The whistle blew for all games to begin.

Konoha was up to serve.

"Nice serve konbro." Bokuto said clapping his hands twice together.

Konoha severe the ball and it went over the net. Karasuno number 3 recived the ball and it went to their setter.

You remembered him. You're always going to remember him as the scary guy who shouted at hinata.

That memory sent shivers down your spine.

"Get ready boys." Sakura shouted to them.

The setter sent the ball to hinata who ran from the back and jumped suuuuuuuuuupppppppeeeeeerrrrrrr high.

Your mouth dropped but no one else around you was shocked. In fact bokuto seemed proud?

What the friggidy frack is going on? You felt stupid being the only one shocked so you played it cool and pretend to know what was going on.

Hinata was ready to spike the ball. Everything about that was perfect. Perfect set and perfect jump So how was it going to be an easy win?

Then, the ball dropped on the floor in front of him....huh?

The whistle blew and it was a point to your team.

It was quiet (anit no back talk).

What the frig just happened. Hinata just literally levitated in the air but missed.

Maybe it was a mistake right?

"Don't worry guys you'll get it next time." Number one said to them you were assuming it's was their captain, Daichi? he had line under his number.

They two boys (hinata and the setter) both looked at each other, then looked away.

You were so lost.The ball was back to your team and konoha severed again. "Nice serve!" You yelled to him and gave him a thumbs up.

He smiled.

The whistle blew again and he hit the ball.

Number three received it again and it went to the sexy- I mean scary settter.🧍🏾‍♀️

He tossed it to their number five who seemed overly excited about this, though you definitely thought it was going to hinata and so did the team. Is he a decoy?

is that what they call is? Oh My Lord. i've never been so lost in a game before.

He spiked the ball down and got them a point.

"YEAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" He yelled really loudly.

"YEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Their libero and hinata started hyping him up.

"Guys be quiet." The captain said.

"YYYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!" They still were making noise.

"I SAID QUIET." They stopped making noise and you thought back to a conversation you had when you first talked to hinata.

"Angry Daichi is scary."

There captain sure seems scary. Scarier than their setter.

Nahhhh that's a bit of a stretch.

𖣘𖧷𖣘𖧷𖣘𖧷𖣘𖧷𖣘𖧷𖣘𖧷𖣘𖧷𖣘𖧷𖣘𖧷

The boys had 24 Karasuno had 16. Not going to lie Karasuno are really good but somehow lack technique. Like a lot.

For example their libero tried to set the ball but he was too early, or like how Hinata and their setters quick failed multiple of times and how they failed to do a synchronised attack.

But this is what this camp is for at the end of the day. They are definitely going to go far.

Karasuno's number 3 was up to serve.

(Yall probs think I'm obsessed with Asahi💀 i am and what about it😩🤚🏾)

The whistle blew and he threw the ball up in the air running forward a lil.

A flipping jump float serve bye-.

He hit with all the power he had, clearly, and it ended up going out. It was the end of the first set and your boys took that set.

Um Chile not me being lazy again bye-

N e wayz keep scrolling to read on.

It was the end of the second set and you took them both. For the punishment at the camp they have to run up the hill and around the back of the school. I think.

(Did they call it a punishment? Or am I being stupid like straight  up tell me I'm stupid if I'm being stupid)

N e wayz.

Karasuno did that.

"Well done guys you did great." You said to the boys and handed them some water bottles while Sakura gave them towels.

"Yea, but isn't it weird how Kageyama and Hinata's attacks wasn't working? Like what's up with that?" She asked the boys.

"mhm."

"No, but, this looks different from the quicks they used to do." Akaashi said.

"What do you mean?" You asked Akaashi.

"I know you never seen them play before, but usually when they do a quick attack, that setter of theirs sets the ball so accurately to his players it's scary. But this time something about it was different, instead, he set it so it could fall down in front hinata and not straight out of the court you know?"

We all tilted our heads to the right trying to understand what he meant.

He just laughed a little and shook his head, "Nevermind, I'm probably reading into it too much."

"Probably. " Konoha punched him in his arm.

He just stared back at him in his usually deadpan expression in response.

"Wellllllllll imma go talk to Hinata cuz a bitch wants to know what the fuck that was about." You walked off and stuck the middle finger up at your team for the jokes and the el o el's.

I acc don't have anything to say other than

I love yall👁👅👁

I need to stop saying yall I'm not even American bye-

(BTW IT SUNA BDAY TODAY (25th of jan) OMG I SPAMMED HIM ON MY PRIVATE ANIME STORY HE WAS SO HAWT😩😩 MY FRIEND REALLY TOLD ME TO SEND HER THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES ASIF I DID NOT WILLINGLY GIVE HER OIKAWA THEN SHE DROPPED HIM FOR TENDOU 🙄🖕🏾 like wth don't try steal suna now hoe)

^^

I wrote this on his bday btw

Also this chapter is here bc I needed a way to fit the next one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 20.9K 28
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...
7.7K 81 22
Suna x femreader Chatfic You're Inarizaki's boys' volleyball team manager, and have been crushing on the middle blocker Suna Rintarou since the day...
14.1K 481 20
ᝰ 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ┊ 𝗸𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶. ━━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ☆ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Keiji Akaashi an...
378K 12.5K 29
『 【 ↳ you are a new student at inarizaki and join the boys volleyball club as the manager. after struggling with friends from your old school, you gi...