Chaos. A Star Wars/Game of Th...

By timbegs

Worlds Collide in this strange crossover. As the Clone Wars rages on throughout the Galaxy. The Republic hunt... More

Prologue: Encounter....Again.
Chapter 1: At an unsuspecting Westeros.
Chapter 2: The New Lord of Winterfell.
Chapter 3: The Jedi Order and the Night's Watch.
Chapter 4: The King in the North.
Chapter 5: Non Aggressive Negotiations.
Chapter 6: Unbowed, Unbent, Unblasted.
Chapter 7: Blackwater Bay.
Chapter 8: Puppet Masters.
Chapter 9: Keepers of the Peace.
Chapter 11: Jedi Diplomacy.
Chapter 12: Murphy's Law
Chapter 13: Rules of War and Arrogant Attitudes.
Chapter 14: Chaos is a Ladder.
Chapter 15: Breakers of Chains.
Chapter 16: The Calm before the Storm.
Chapter 17: The Rains of Castamere.
Chapter 18: Carnage of Grievous.
Chapter 19: The North Strikes Back.
Chapter 20: The Battle of King's Landing.
Chapter 21: Burn them All!
Chapter 22: The Wolf and the Rose.
Chapter 23: Same Game. Different Players
The End. Thank you for Reading!
Important Announcement.

Chapter 10: Gears in the River.

661 13 4
By timbegs

"Hm, Prince Jon Snow. How does it sound?" Ygritte asked.

Jon starred at Ygritte and shook his head. Sam, Robb and Obi Wan were also walking with them.

"Come on, say it with me. Prince Jon Snow." Ygritte said. She then began to make mocking tones to Jon. "Oh help dear Prince Jon Snow. Don't worry, our Prince who knows nothing will be around to save us all."

Robb and Sam laughed. "Jon, where did you find this girl?" Robb asked.

"We didn't she found us." Sam answered.

Jon shot Sam a look. Sam stopped laughing. "It's not going to happen Ygritte, I'm a bastard." Jon replied. "There's never been a bastard with the title of a Prince."

"What about Joffrey?" Obi Wan asked. "I seem to recall, Robb here telling us that he's a bastard."

"That's different, he's a King." Jon answered.

"So am I." Robb interrupted. "Which is why after this war is done, my first act will be to legitimize you as a Stark."

That got Jon's attention. He stopped walking and looked at Robb with a shocked look.

"You must be joking." Sam commented as he smiled at Jon.

Robb shook his head. "This isn't a joke, Sam Tarly. Jon is as much my fathers son as much as I, Bran, and Rickon." He replied.

Jon didn't know how to respond to this. Ever since he was a boy, Jon wanted to be called, Jon Stark. But he could never be. He was just the Bastard. Catelyn despised him, and he was a misfit, like Arya and Theon. "What about the Lords and Ladies of Westeros?" He asked.

"They're not your brother. And they're not the King." Robb answered. "I am."

"And the Night's Watch?" Jon asked.

"Let's get to that when we get to that." Robb suggested. "Right now, we have a real bastard to kill and a Droid Army to destroy."

"So I take it the plan is still King's Landing?" Sam asked.

"Yes." Robb answered. "I've put Lord Bolton in charge of Harrenhal so our forces can march South. But Tywin Lannister will no doubt continue to press his attacks against us. The fighting is only going to get more difficult." He explained.

"It always does in any war ever fought." Sam replied.

"Not like this one. This one we have Jedi, Clones, Droids, and Star fighters along in the mix." Robb commented.

"And with Anakin and the 501st in Essos, it's going to be even more difficult for us." Jon added.

"That may be true, but I've battled in far worse situations then this. And won many of those conflicts." Obi Wan informed. "The best we can do now, is do what we must to win. And trust in the force."

Sam nodded, but Ygritte shrugged. "Yeah, I'm not really a believer in the force, it's not as good as a blaster." She replied.

"So uncivilized." Obi Wan said to Robb.

"Well Ygritte is a Wildling." Robb replied.

"Not Ygritte, the blaster. They're so clumsy and random." Obi Wan clarified.

Robb smiled at that. But a part of him probably would find those moments rare when he took the Iron Throne. Jon could tell that was on his mind.

"Robb, you know that if you take the Iron Throne. There's no going back." Jon reminded.

"I know." Robb answered. He turned to Jon. "But if I don't do this, then the Lannisters will find another puppet to put on the throne. Father didn't ask to be Hand of the King. King Robert asked him to be his hand. Father did it because he thought it was the right thing to do. So I will do what I think is right as well." He explained.

"You know I'll stand with you, Robb. But are you sure about legitimizing me?" Jon asked.

"I am." Robb answered. He put a hand on Jon's shoulder. "You're my brother Jon, no matter what Mother calls you, no matter what eyes you have. We're flesh and blood we are." He reassured.

Jon smiled at that. Grateful for his brother. "Even if I am better than you." Robb added.

"Better at what?" Jon asked

"You know, the usual stuff. Better at fighting, hunting, riding, girls." Robb counted.

"Hey!" Jon punched Robb in the arm.

But the conversation was cut short. Cody ran up to Obi Wan. "General, King Robb. We received an open frequency transmission from King's Landing." Cody reported.

"This can't be good news." Jon thought.

"Let's see it." Obi Wan ordered.

Catelyn joined the others to see the transmission from King's Landing.

The blue recording of King Joffrey appeared in front of them.

"So that's King Joffrey?" Ygritte asked.

"That would be the one." Robb answered.

"But he looks, all scrawny and weak, and a wimp." Ygritte commented. "Mance Rayder would snap him in two. Hell, I could snap him in two if I wanted."

They turned back to the message.

"Hello Robb Stark. I'd call you a king. But you're not. You are nothing more than a traitor and a bastard. Just like your father who's head was so easy to chop up and put on a spike." Joffrey began.

Robb felt his fist clench. So did Jon and Catelyn.

"And as for your forces, you will all be happy to know that I will take great pleasure in having my army of Battle Droids compliments of General Grievous and The Separatist Alliance who has your home, ensuring that you all die." Joffrey continued.

"What he doesn't know is that Clones are superior to Droids in every way." Obi Wan explained.

"Well that's reassuring." Sam replied.

They listened more to the message.

"But now, this will all end. You will stand your armies down, bend the knee to me and acknowledge me as King. Surrender and I will show you mercy. I'll allow you all to live in exile to the Night's Watch. Stripped of all power and titles."

"I'm on the Night's Watch, anyway." Jon pointed out.

"Oh and in case I haven't made your position clear..." Joffrey snapped his fingers and Sansa entered the projection and was pushed down to the ground. A Magnaguard also entered right behind her.

"Sansa." Robb and Jon said together as their eyes widened. Catelyn starred at the screen with the worry a mother carried.

"Know that for every victory you now achieve. Sansa Stark will recieve the consequences for having traitors blood inside of her." Joffrey explained. "And don't worry about her becoming queen anymore. Because she won't. I've found a far more beautiful and sweet woman to wed instead. What I saw in your pathetic and ugly sister, I never know. It's a shame she's not pretty." He laughed as he said it. That made Robb's blood boil.

"Robb! Don't listen to him!" Sansa yelled. "You have to stop--"

The Magnaguard electrocuted Sansa. Sansa scream as the voltage coursed through her body.

Catelyn looked away, not wanting to see her eldest daughter be tortured like that. Especially after remembering that conversation when King Robert visited Winterfell. "What if Prince Joffrey doesn't like me?" Sansa asked. "What if he thinks I'm ugly?" And Catelyn reassured Sansa that if Joffrey thought Sansa was ugly then Joffrey was the stupidest prince to ever live.

Robb started to move forward but it was only a hologram. There was nothing he could do but feel his fists clench, his blood boil, and his teeth grit.

"I don't appreciate being interrupted by stupid girls." Joffrey scolded. "Let this be a reminder of what happens when you disobey a king. But rest assured that if you don't surrender. I'll give Sansa here a present. One I think she'll enjoy quite a lot. I look forward to your answer, Lord Stark."

"Robb! Arya-" The recording ended before Sansa could finish.

Everyone was silent, except for Catelyn who was crying.

"She's going to be okay, Lady Stark." Jon tried to reassure.

"Can I snap him like a twig, now?" Ygritte asked.

"Not if I snap him first, Ygritte." Robb answered as he growled and walked away. Obi Wan went after him.

"First that bastard takes my father's head. Now he's hurting my sisters? He's not even trying to be subtle anymore!" Robb growled.

"Slow down, Robb." Obi Wan advised.

"Slow down? Slow down?" Robb asked. "How do I slow down, Master Kenobi? He's got Sansa and Arya, and who knows what kind of torture they're going through, or what they've been going through." He whacked a nearby tree with his sword.

Obi Wan sighed. "Robb, calm your mind. The last thing you want to do is let your anger cloud your judgement." He advised.

Robb sat down on a nearby log. "They don't deserve this. They should be back in Winterfell safe. Sansa should be on her needle work, Arya should finding ways to torment us but we love it anyway." He said. "And what's going on with Arya? What did Sansa try to tell us about her?"

Obi Wan stroked his beard. "Yes, what about Arya?" He asked.

"She must be being tortured as well." Robb thought. "But Arya's a fighter. There's no way she'll give in to those monsters."

"No, that's not I meant. You said that Sansa and Arya were hostages in King's Landing. And we only saw Sansa in the transmission." Obi Wan recapped.

"Yes." Robb replied.

"So why wasn't Arya in the transmission? Why just Sansa?" Obi Wan asked.

"He wanted to send us a message." Robb answered. "Sansa was suppose to marry Joffrey before King Robert died. And now this is his way of getting back at her by calling her ugly and stupid."

Obi Wan shook his head. "I don't think that's the case at all Robb. If you remember closely." Obi Wan showed the message back to Robb. "I'm going to give Sansa a present." The message repeated.

"I know that, what's the point?" Robb asked.

"Look again." Obi Wan replayed the message. "I'm going to give Sansa a present." repeat, repeat, repeat.

And Robb listened again. "But why did he say just Sansa?" He asked.

"I believe I found what Sansa was trying to tell us. Arya escaped." Obi Wan clarified.

Robb stood up. "Arya escaped?" He asked.

"If Arya was a hostage, Joffrey would've brought the pair of them before us. But he only brought Sansa." Obi Wan continued.

"But if that's true, then... Arya could anywhere in Westeros by now." Robb realized. "We have to find her. She could be in trouble."

"Robb, patience." Obi Wan advised. "I understand your concern. But finding Arya will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. The best thing we can do now is fight against the Separatists."

Robb took a deep breath.

"Your Majesty. You will see your sister again. But your army needs you here to lead now." Obi Wan explained.

Robb nodded. Obi Wan was right, as much as Robb wanted to find his sister, he had a war to fight.

And then a Stark soldier ran up to Robb. "Your Grace. Your Grandfather Lord Holster Tully. He's dead." The soldier reported. "Your Uncle Lord Edmure requests you come to Riverrun for his funeral."

Robb stood up. He nodded. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention." He replied.

The soldier nodded.

Robb looked at Obi Wan. "Looks like we're taking a detour to Riverrun." Obi Wan said.

"I'm afraid so. But maybe this will be good for us. Riverrun is a great ally to have. My Great Uncle The Blackfish is an excellent strategist. We can discuss our next move, and look for his advice. And troops." Robb replied.

"Well, it's your call. Robb. I know you won't let us down." Obi Wan declared.

"Thank you." Robb thanked.

The next morning saw Joffrey getting dressed. "Make it tighter." He ordered his servant.

Cersei was also with him. "That's better, it makes you look very strong." She commented.

The servant put a flower decorated shroud on Joffrey. "No flowers, I said no flowers." He said. "All these are wrong, bring others."

"Yes Your Grace." The servant replied. He went to go get new fabrics.

"Flowers, on the king." Joffrey muttered.

"Looks like a Tyrell rose, give it to Margery to her wedding gown. Should be more than enough fabric." Cersei suggested.

Joffrey threw the fabric away.

"Tell me what you think of her." Cersei requested.

"Who?" Joffrey asked.

"Margery." Cersei answered.

"She's an ideal match. With the Tyrells and the Separatists beside us, we'll crush the northerners. Hang their lords, burn their strongholds, sow their fields with salt and no one will think of rebelling for another century." Joffrey replied.

"It's a good match, but what do you think of her?" Cersei repeated her question.

Joffrey didn't answer that question. He just grumbled under his breath.

"She's beautiful, she's intelligent." Cersei acted like Joffrey was supposed to come up with another quality. It was easy to see from people where Joffrey got his attitude from.

"Yes she is." Joffrey agreed.

"Her concern with the well being of the common people is interesting." Cersei continued.

"Not to me." Joffrey muttered.

"I only meant to go out of her way to endanger--" Cersei started.

"This is becoming one of the most boring conversations I've ever had." Joffrey interrupted.

Cersei got up. "Margery Tyrell dotes on filthy urchins for a reason. She dresses like a harlot for a reason. She married a traitor and a degenerate Renly Baratheon for a reason." She noted.

"She married Renly Baratheon because she was told to." Joffrey shot back. "That's what intelligent women do. What they're told. Just like Droids."

"Speaking of the Droids. They're getting quite comfortable here." Cersei changed the subject.

"And what's your point?" Joffrey asked annoyed.

"I don't trust them. I don't trust their intentions." Cersei explained. "They have a technological superior force to us. Don't you think that's--"

"They helped me save the city. They helped destroy Stannis." Joffrey interrupted. "And you heard General Grievous. The Republic thinks to take over Westeros and put Robb Stark on the throne. But they're wrong."

Cersei wasn't all that convinced. "You need to ask yourself--"

"I don't need to do anything." Joffrey replied as the Servant came back with a red shroud. "Better. Much better." He decided.

Sansa, later that day was walking alongside Ser Loras through the gardens of the Red Keep. Despite the torture that Joffrey gave her the day before, Sansa had her hope and was still trying to remain as strong as ever. She told Robb not to surrender and stop Joffrey, no matter what it took. But in the meantime, she was speaking with Ser Loras. If Robb couldn't get to Sansa in time, then speaking and then gaining the favor of Loras Tyrell was the next best plan. And Sansa had a good stepping stone. When her father was hand of the king. There was a King's Tourney and Loras had won. Loras had given Sansa his favor at the tourney, a single rose.

Loras had escorted Sansa to Margery. "Such a dear." Margery said.

Loras nodded and took his leave.

Sansa thanked Loras as he walked away.

"Come, there is someone you must meet." Margery insisted. And she escorted, Sansa to a terrace where a group of noble ladies were. Including one old woman who was sitting down.

"Lady Sansa. It is my honor to present my Grandmother, Lady Olenna of House Tyrell." Margery introduced.

"Kiss me child." Olenna held out her hand.

Sansa kissed it.

"It's so good of you to visit me in my foolish flock of hens." Olenna said. "I'm very sorry for your loss."

Sansa smiled. "And I was very sorry when I heard of Lord Renly's death, Lady Margery. He was very gallant."

"Gallant, yes. So charming and very clean. He knew how to dress and smile, and somehow this gave him the notion he was fit to be king." Olenna replied. She was a woman who knew how to throw the shade.

"And he was brave and gentle grandmother." Margery added. "Father liked him, and so did Loras."

"Loras is young and very good at knocking men off horses with a stick. That does not make him wise. As to your fathead father." Olenna shot back.

"Grandmother." Margery said it like an embarrassing moment but she smiled. She knew what her Grandmother was like. "What would Sansa think of us?" She asked.

"She might think we have some wits about us. One of us at any rate." Olenna answered. She turned to Sansa. "It was treason. I warned them. Robert has two sons, and Renly has an older brother. How could he have any claim to that ugly iron chair? We should have stayed well out of all of this if you ask me. But once the cow has been milked, there's no sense squirting the cream back up her utter, so here we are to see things through. What do you say to that, Sansa?" She asked.

Sansa didn't say anything.

"Shall we have some lemon cakes?" Olenna asked.

Sansa smiled. "Lemon Cakes are my favorite."

"So we've been told." Olenna replied. She called to a servant. "Do you mean to bring the food, or do you intend to starve us to death?"

The Servant nodded and left to get the food.

Olenna stood up. "Here Sansa, come sit with me." She motioned for Sansa to follow Olenna and Margery went with them.

"I'm much less boring then these others." Olenna informed. "Do you know my son, The Lord of Highgarden?" She asked.

"I haven't had the pleasure." Sansa answered.

"No great pleasure, believe me. Pompous oaf. His father was an oaf as well, my husband the late Lord Luthor. They managed to ride off a cliff whilst talking. They say he was looking up at the sky and paid no mind to where his horse was taking him. But now my son is doing the same, only this time, he's riding a lion instead of a horse." Olenna explained. "And that lion is riding a vulture droid if we're being real here."

Sansa thought the Vulture Droid was more accurate.

"Now, I want you to tell me the truth, about this royal boy. This Joffrey." Olenna requested.

Sansa stuttered. "I...I." Hesitant to tell them the truth. It could get her killed if she talked to the wrong person.

"You... you. Who else would know better?" Olenna asked. "We've heard some troubling tales. Is there any truth to them? Has this boy mistreated you?"

Sansa was still hesitant to say something.

"Has he ripped out your tongue?" Olenna asked.

"Joffe-- King Joffrey he... His Grace is very fair and handsome and is as brave as a lion." Sansa lied. The same lie she told herself over and over to protect herself ever since they chopped off Ned's head.

"Yes. All Lannisters are Lions. And every time a Tyrell farts it smells like a rose." Olenna muttered out loud. "But how kind is he? How clever? Has he a good heart, a gentle hand?" She asked.

"I'm to be his wife. I only want to know what that means." Margery explained.

Sansa still was scarred to talk. The servant returned and brought the lemon cakes.

"Bring me some cheese." Olenna ordered.

"The Cheese will be served after the cakes, My Lady." The servant replied.

"The cheese will be served when I want it served. And I want it served now." Olenna insisted not breaking eye contact. "Blasted, servants. Maybe I should replace them with the Droids. At least they follow orders without question." She thought.

The servant left, and Olenna returned back to Sansa. "Are you frightened child? No need for that. We're only women here." She reassured. "Tell us the truth. No harm will come to you."

"My father always told the truth." Sansa said.

"Yes, he had that reputation. And they named him traitor and took his head." Olenna replied.

"Joffrey." Sansa corrected. "Joffrey did that. He promised to be merciful and he cut my father's head off. And he said that was mercy. Then he took me up at the walls and he made me look at it."

This was the information that Margery and Olenna were looking for. "Go on." Margery motioned.

Sansa then thought, you're an idiot. You're an idiot. What are you doing? "I can't... I never meant-" She stuttered. "My father was a traitor, my brother as well. I'm an ugly girl who has traitors blood as my brother cooperates with Jedi and... expendable Clones." Sansa didn't really know what to think of the Clone army in actuality. But she remembered Joffrey one night calling the Clones just expendable pieces of trash. "Please don't make me say anymore." She begged with a terrified tone.

"She's terrified, Grandmother. Just look at her." Margery pointed out.

Olenna had it covered. "Speak freely child. We would never betray your confidence I swear it." She declared.

And Sansa hearing that finally let the truth out to the Tyrells: "He's a monster."

"Ah, that's a pity." Was Olenna's response. And Margery gave a simple shrug. Like they had just saw their sports team lose a game.

"Please don't stop the wedding." Sansa begged nervously.

"Have no fear. The Lord oaf of Highgarden is determined that Margery will be Queen. Even so we thank you for the truth." Olenna replied. "Ah, here comes my cheese."

The cheese had come.

Meanwhile.

Things had gone from bad to worse for Catelyn Stark. First she found out that her eldest daughter was getting tortured by the Separatists, but now her father was dead. She was by an area where the Starks were making camp. And Jon Snow was also there getting troop reports from the men.

Catelyn saw him approaching. "Jon Snow." She said as she was working on making a handcrafted wooden faith symbol.

"Lady Stark." Jon replied. He noticed the craft Catelyn was making. "You're making another one." He remembered when Catelyn made one for Bran after he fell from the tower in Winterfell.

"Yes. A mother makes one for her children to protect them." Catelyn replied. "I pray for Bran and Rickon who are trapped by Grievous at Winterfell. And I pray for Sansa and Arya."

Jon remained silent. He just listened.

"But I suppose I deserve this." Catelyn sighed. She looked at Jon. "Do you remember that day you came down with the pox?" She asked.

"Hardly." Jon answered. "It was a long time ago." The only thing that Jon could remember from that was the coughing.

Catelyn didn't take her eyes off the faith symbol. "I thought so. Maester Lewin said that if you lived through the night, you would live. And it was a very long night." She started. She looked up as she said it. "So I sat there with you the whole night. Listened to your ragged little breaths. Your coughing and whimpering."

"But if you hated me, why save me?" Jon asked.

"When your father brought you back from the war. I couldn't bear to look at you. Your brown stranger eyes. So I prayed to the gods. To take you away. Let you die. You got the pox." Catelyn explained.

Jon wasn't surprised at that. He knew how much Catelyn hated his guts. As she should. Jon was a bastard.

"And I knew that at that moment. I was the worst woman to ever live. Murderer... You were an poor child and I condemned you to a horrible death. All because I was jealous of your mother. So I prayed to all seven gods. Let you live. And I will love you. I would be your mother. Give you a true name. To call you Stark and be done with it." Catelyn continued.

And Jon's expression turned dark because he and Catelyn both knew that Catelyn couldn't keep her promise.

"But you didn't." Jon said.

"No. I didn't keep my promise." Catelyn replied. "And all that has happened to my family. Was all because I couldn't love you, a motherless child."

Jon didn't know his mother. When Ned said that he would return to Jon, he would tell Jon the truth of his mother. But Ned's Head was removed, and Jon was without an answer. He sat next to Catelyn. "Listen. You don't love me, it's obvious. And you're right. I'll still be a bastard. But I love my brothers and sisters. All of them. And if we don't work together to get them back, they'll be slaves to the Separatists." He said. "And I swear to you, Lady Stark that we will get them back. I swear upon the old gods and the new." Jon declared.

Catelyn looked at Jon. "You may not be my son, Jon. But you are your fathers." She told him. 

The next day saw the Republic moving through to Riverrun. And Robb was trying to ride an AT-RT. "It's like riding a horse." Robb said. "Except on two legs." 

"Glad you like it King." Cody replied. "I think even Sam found something he's good at." He pointed to Sam now riding the AT-RT as well.

"I take it your army is in full cooperation with going to Riverrun." Obi Wan commented to Robb.

"The soldiers obey their King." Robb replied. "Although, Lord Karstark isn't too happy about this. He says that this is a distraction."

"From a certain point of view." Obi Wan replied. "So, what did you say?" He asked.

"I told him my Grandfather's funeral wasn't a distraction." Robb answered. 

"Anything we should know about, Riverrun?" Obi Wan asked.

"Riverrun is under the command of Lord Edmure Tully. He's my mother's brother. Even though it's really my Great Uncle, The Blackfish who's calling the shots. He's more of the strategist as a result." Robb answered.

"Sounds like some people in the Jedi I know." Obi Wan replied.

They came through the clearing to see the massive rivers of the Riverlands.

Waxor came back with a report. 

"What's the situation?" Robb asked.

"There's a skirmish happening between House Tully and the Separatist forces." Waxor reported. "The Tully troops attacked some Lannister forces up by a hill, but the Separatist forces are starting to reinforce the Lannister troops."

"It has to be my Uncle." Robb thought. "Let's see if we can't join the fight. Cody, have our forces move up." He ordered.

"Yes sir." Cody replied.

And true enough, when the Republic forces arrived they could see Tully forces trying to hold their ground against the Separatist Battle Droids. 

"Those men need help." Robb pointed out.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Jon asked. "Let's take the pressure off of them." 

Obi Wan ignited his Lightsaber. "Cody, bring up the AT-RTs." He ordered.

Cody issued the order on his intercom. And a column of AT-RTs and speeder bikes moved out.

"Lightning Squadron is ready." Boil reported on a speeder bike.

"Good work Boil." Obi Wan replied.

"Uh, sir. We've got trouble." Cody was looking through his electrobinoculars. Obi Wan took the pair and could see what Cody was looking at. There were a few AATs, and on one of them was a Defoliator Tank. "They have a Defoliator." 

"What's a Defoliator?" Sam asked.

"A Separatist weapon. Designed to take out every living thing but leave machines undamaged." Obi Wan answered. "Anakin, Ahsoka, and Rex reported seeing one back on the planet of Maridun at the beginning of the war. They destroyed it successfully, and we've heard nothing of another one. But it looks the droids manufactured another one." 

"So it's a weapon that can damage one army but not harm the other." Jon recapped.

"Afraid so, Jon." Obi Wan replied.

"Seven Hells. They would wipe us out." Robb thought.

"Not if we take out the Defoliator and quickly." Obi Wan declared. "Lead the way, Robb. Head the Lightning Squadron and take out that Tank." He ordered.

Robb got on an AT-RT. "Charge!" He yelled. The walkers and the bikes charged forward.

"Um, sir? Isn't this all a little risky?" Sam asked.

"So is going to war." Robb answered.

Robb rode his walker like a horse. But it was even better for Robb, because he could make full use of his blaster turret firing at the Droids. He jumped right over a river. "I'd like to see Grey Wind do that." He thought.

The Droids on the Defoliator tried to turn their turret onto Robb who was coming from the side. 

"Fire on the tank when you're in range." Robb ordered.

"This is where the fun begins." Boil commented.

The Lightning Squadron opened fire. Several AATs shot at the squad. But the walkers were quicker. And the Droids weren't that great shots. Sure they could've just shot a Defoliator shell but they had just fired one right at the Tully troops and had to reload. That made it perfect timing for Robb to fire his guns. The Tanks went down. But that wasn't the end of it.

Soon Robb could see Commando Droids riding some of their own speeder bikes. "Form up. We've got company." 

The Lightning Squad assumed attack formation and charged with Robb barking the orders. "Let them pass between us."

The two sides exchanged fire. With both sides charging forward and passing. With some of the Commando Droids firing their bike blasters as well as their own blasters. And some of the clones doing the same. But the Republic bikes had attached turrets to their bikes that could rotate around. And they shot the Biker Droids.

"Biker Droids? What next?" Jon who was charging with Obi Wan asked.

"It could be worse. The Separatists have various toys we've had to deal with on several occasions." Obi Wan reassured.

Jon didn't even want to know what the various toys were. They sounded bad. He also saw Obi Wan force push several biker droids and pulling one towards his Lightsaber.

The Battle Droids were all looking at the carnage.

"Should we run?" One asked.

"Maybe it would be better if we just surren--" Robb shot them all down. 

Within the hour, the smoke had cleared and the Separatists were in retreat. 

"Okay... Machines are toast!" Ygritte shouted.

Robb got off his AT-RT and inspected the damage. Many Tully forces had lost their lives. That was when Edmure Tully approached his nephew.

"Uncle." Robb greeted.

"Nephew. You pulled us out of squeeze there." Edmure replied. "I was prepared to deal with the Mountain, but not all these constructs." 

"You're lucky the Defoliator didn't destroy all your forces." Robb said to his uncle. But Robb could tell that Edmure was focused on the Clone troopers.

"Yes, they're with me." Robb answered before Edmure could ask who Robb's companions were. "These are the Republic troops. They've been fighting a war against those Battle Droids for some time now." He quickly explained. He could just see having to explain all of this to the Blackfish. It was kind of becoming repetitive to explain all of this to various other people at this point.

Edmure nodded. Thinking that he could possibly understand all of this. Good luck with that. "You've come for your Grandfather's funeral." He said.

"Yes." Robb answered. "Let's get back to Riverrun. We have a lot to talk about."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 71 6
The war between the Jedi and Sith has been waged for along time in a galaxy far away. The recent chapter of this war has come to a end. Darth Revan w...
14.1K 244 10
Set slightly before ROTS, the war with the Separatists was at an all time high. The war was being fought on all fronts, with the Jedi at the forefron...
939K 27.7K 106
| The Wattys 2022 Shortlist | 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 π’…π’Šπ’† π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅? Taken from an early age from her family in Scarif in the Outer...
9.1K 494 15
Game of thrones x Jurassic island crossover Welcome prince Rhaegar to Jurassic Island... of course we can be discreet. Won't say a word. You are saf...