Harry Potter ✨daddies✨ prefer...

By sips___tea

This book will include all the Harry Potter daddies: - Remus - Sirus - Snape - Lucious - Xenophelious - Yaxly... More

Nicknames They Give You
If Another Person flirts With you
Names In Each others Phones
Your Best Friend
What they think about your best friend
What They like in the smexy Time🍋
What their aftercare is like
You are kidnapped by Voldermort
Someone flirts with your boyfriend
You get mildly hurt
Knicknames They Give You In Bed 🍋
Their Love Language

What They Smell Like

4.2K 75 14
By sips___tea

Remus

He smells of coffee, old books, wolfsbane potion (especially when close to his time of the month. It smells bitter and dark) and of chocolate.

Sirus 

He smells like wine, slightly like a dog, his shampoo which is vanilla smelling (He takes pride in his hair) and of dust (because his house is dusty man).

Snape

Snape smells of coffee, old books, strange potion ingredients (He could one day smell sweet and another day could smell like burnt chicken) and his shampoo (Because unlike book Snape, this Snape washes his hair. His shampoo smells woody).

Lucious 

Lucious smells of whiskey, leather, his cologne (its smells woody and deep) and dust (Because like Sirius, Lucious' house must have that old dusty smell).

Xeno

Xeno smells of parchment, coffee, Dirigible plums (they smell quite sweet) and of grass.

Yaxley 

Yaxley smells of coffee, his cologne (it's quite musky and strong), leather and whiskey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...