I Still Want You

By benandmirandalover

It seemed as if Miranda moved on so Ben did too. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

1K 29 10
By benandmirandalover

Miranda walked with Arizona and Callie to the elevator.

"I just don't know what to do. I feel like she is constantly watching me. Everywhere." Miranda said frustrated.

"How is Ben taking this." Arizona asked.

"Um I wouldn't know." Miranda replied putting her hands in her pocket.

"You haven't been talking to him, it's been almost a month since." Callie asked.

"I'm just pissed." Miranda said blowing out a breath.

"You really think he slept with that woman." Arizona asked.

"No I don't think he slept with her, he wouldn't do that."

"Then what is the problem."

"It's just the principle of things " Miranda said as her voice was raising. " And I'm done talking about this." Miranda said snappy as the elevator opened up.

"Okay geesh, we will see you at home" Callie said raising her hands in the air.

Miranda rolled her eyes and began walking down the hall.

As the day finally came to a close Miranda zipped up her jacket as she walked outside.

"Miranda." Miranda jumped but then relaxed at Ben's voice.

"Ben not now." Miranda said.

"Please." He said sadly causing her to stop in her walk. She turned to face him and made the mistake in looking into his deep brown eyes.

"I'm sorry Miranda. I did not sleep with that woman." Ben said and she didn't say a word other than holding his intense stare.

"I know you didn't sleep with that woman." Miranda yelled. "I mad Ben because you didn't tell me.  You didn't think I deserved that information. You left me blind sided and that was wrong."

"Miranda I'm really am sorry. I didn't want you to be stressed and worried. I didn't know any of this would happen." Ben said reaching for her hand.

Miranda didn't pull away, she relished in his closeness.
"Okay." Miranda said looking at him.

"I missed you." Ben replied seriously.

"I missed you too." Miranda said blowing out a breath.

"Can I take you out for dinner?" Ben asked hoping he wasn't pushing it.

"When? " Miranda asked

"Friday." Ben said instantly.

"Ben that's tommorow." Miranda said chuckling.

"I know."

"Okay fine. Tomorrow pick me up from Callie's." Miranda said smiling.

"Can I have a hug." Ben asked

"Nope not tonight. I'll let you know how I'm feeling tommorow night." Miranda laughed.

"It's like that." Ben asked pretending to be hurt.

"Yeah it's like that."

"Well adleast let me walk you to your car. "

"You can do that." Miranda replied as he caught up beside her.

Ben walked with her to her car and he stood as she stopped infront of it.

She clicked her teeth saying "fine." before pulling him into a tight hug.
Ben sighed against her body and wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow night." Ben said pulling back from their hug as he opened the car door.

The next night Miranda walked into the living room where Callie and Arizona was and they looked up as her heels clicked against the floor.

"Do you all think it's too much." Miranda asked smoothing her hands down her burgundy Drawstring ruched dress.

"I think it's perfect." Callie said.
"Sexy." Arizona said.

"Sexy." Sofia muffled and everyone widen their eyes at her attempt to the words.
Miranda laughed saying "thank you Sofia."

The door bell rung and Miranda smiled walking to the door.

"Hey." Miranda said smiling as she opened it.

"Miranda." Ben said slowly looking her up and down. He held in a groan looking at her in this dress. She was beautiful.

"You are beautiful and you look beautiful." He told her.

"Thank you. Ooh you got me flowers." Miranda gushed taking them from him.

"Yeah." Ben said scratching the back of his neck.

Nobody really knew but Miranda was a sucker for flowers.
"I'm going to put these in some water. Come inside" Miranda said walking to the kitchen.

After she was done, she walked out with Ben. Ben opened the door for her and then got in and started to drive.

"Grandinetti's is back open." Miranda gleamed as she looked up at him. Miranda smiled thinking back to the night of the collapse of this very same building. She told Ben that she liked him and she would go on a date with him.

"Come on let's go inside." Ben gleamed bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Warren." Ben told the woman at the stand.

"Right this way." The woman said ushering them to their table.

Ben pulled out Miranda's chair, he pushed it in before sitting down.

"Man I missed you." Ben said looking into her eyes.

"I missed you too, really I did." Miranda replied.

"So how is Tuck. How is everything." Ben asked.

"Tuck is Great, he asks about you all the time. Everything else is okay. Most of the things from my apartment that was saved is in storage. I'm looking for a brand-new apartment now." Miranda explained as she reached her hand out for his.

"I'm sorry about that too Miranda." Ben apologized.

"There is nothing for you to apologize for. It wasn't any of our fault, that bitch needs meds." Miranda told him laughing.

Ben and Miranda countinued to laugh, eat and talk for the rest of the night like old times. Miranda sipped her wine and she rubbed her heel against the bottom of Ben's leg.

"Miranda." Ben said with a warning tone.

"Benjamin" Miranda replied biting her lip and bating her eyelashes.

"Check please." Ben told the waitress as she came to the table to check on them and Miranda laughed hard.

Miranda laughed at how fast it took them to get to his apartment. She was giddy like a teenager. This reminded her of the first time they had sex together. The excitement boiling over. As soon as Ben opened the door. They rushed inside. 
Miranda pulled him to her and pulled him down to kiss her passionately. "Lock the door Ben." Miranda said breaking the kiss.

"All of the locks." She said nervously.
Ben nodded.

After kissing and discarding their clothes in the living room. Ben carried her to the bedroom and laid Miranda on the bed and climbed on top of her. He pulled her panties off. They were soaking wet already. He threw them on the floor and then he crawled down her body. Taking both of her legs and raising them in the air. Miranda put both of her hands on her feet. To hold her legs in position. Ben looked down at her moist slit and he bent down taking a lick.

"Oh yes." Miranda moaned out at the shudder that came over her body. Immediately dropping her hands from her feet. Ben chuckled and then sucked and licked her outter lips and clit continuously.

Ben had to put his arm around Miranda's thigh to steady her body from the squirming and thrusting she did. Ben continued licking and sucking on her other lips and Miranda started rocking and thrusting her hips.

"yes, Ben right there." She half moaned and whispered. Miranda reached down and grabbed the back of his head and held him there. The pleasure he was giving her, was out of the word and he never failed ever single time.

As he continued to lick. Miranda  place her feet and legs around his neck, she couldn't keep them up any longer. Ben's head was sunk in-between her thighs. "Ben I'm about to cum" Miranda grabbed his head again. She grabbed the sheets and then his head consistently, not sure which one to do and rocked herself back and forth on his tongue.

"Benjamin" Miranda moaned so loud as she came in his mouth, she felt her whole body shake and her toes curls. She laid on her back panting and looked up at Ben. Ben came up, licking his lips, Miranda's juices running down his chin and nothing turned her on more.

"Dam." Both of them said simultaneously.

Ben grabbed his man hood and slid it up and down her wet slit coating him with her juices. Miranda thrusted forward, trying to get him enter her. Ben smiled and then pushed inside of her.

"Miranda." Ben groaned as she moaned out his name.

His strokes were deep and long, moving in and out at a leisurely pace.

Ben traced his fingertips back and forth across her soft skin. They locked eyes once again and his lips came crashing down on hers. Their kiss matched the slow rhythm of their hips. Their tongues traced each other's lips, asking for entrance to the other's mouth.

Ben thrust himself all the way in and moved his hips in a circular motion. Miranda moaned against his mouth and pressed her fingertips into his back. He slowly pulled himself out, like a slow drag, then he eased his hard and hot member back inside of her wet warmth.

"You're so tight," Ben whispered in her ear.

Miranda moaned as she rode this slow wave of pleasure with him. She turned her head to the left and kissed his bicep, she wanted her lips on him at any measure. Miranda heard a soft moan escape from his lips then continued to kiss, lick, and suck on his bicep. His increase in pants urged her on. She brought her head up and kissed his shoulder. Then she kissed her way to his collar bone, kissing and licking the hollow skin there.

Ben let out a long breathy exhale as she kissed his neck, dragging her tongue up and down the length of his neck tasting his now sweating skin and feeling the veins in his neck. She lightly bit his neck and he moaned.

Ben didn't stop rocking within her even as she kissed the sensitive skin of his neck and throat.
"Oh Ben." Miranda moaned

Ben then looked at her. She could see the want and passion in his eyes. Then he abruptly kissed her. They kissed each other passionately. Their tongues twirled and massaged each other. Their faces pressed tightly together as if they could kiss any harder than they already were.

The speed of his thrusting sped up. Miranda was gasping for air as they kissed but she didn't want to move her mouth from his even for a second. With each moment that passed, the rocking of their hips sped up more. His mouth left hers and kissed her forehead.

Ben then placed his forehead against hers. They didn't speak. They just listened to each other breathe, moan, and pant. The silence played into their intimacy. Ben's pelvic bone ground against her clit and his thick penis massaged her vaginal walls. Miranda's body got hotter and she knew that her powerful climax was near. She couldn't believe that she was so close this fast. He continued to thrust his beautiful cock in and out of her, switching speed and technique.

Ben's thrust would be slow and deep one moment then quick and hard the next. Ben bent down his head and began kissing her neck. The added sensation brought her closer to the edge.

"I'm going to cum, Ben," Miranda whispered.

"Cum with me," he said in reply.

He continued to move his cock within her with slow, deep, and passionate strokes. He sucked and nipped on her collar bone and the familiar tingle began.

"Benjamin" she moaned.

Miranda," he moaned in response as he filled her with his cum

Miranda's body tensed once again and her eyes clenched as she felt him cum within her . When her orgasm subsided, she laid there panting.

Ben paused ontop of her as the waves of his climax rolled through him before he pulled out of her. He laid on the side of her.

"Move in with me." Ben said turning to face her.

"Ben." Miranda said not wanting to have this conversation.

"Miranda just move in with me dam it." Ben said seriously.

"Okayyy." She said giving In, loving his stern tone.

"Good."

A month passed and everything was back on the right track. This would be 2 months since the incident at her apartment but she loved living with Ben. Tuck and Ben was the light of her life and they brought her so much unexplainable joy.

"Hey baby." Miranda smiled seeing Ben In the locker room.

"Hey, you ready." He asked kissing her on the cheek.

"Yeah come on, let's go get Tuck." Miranda replied sliding her hand in his as they walked to the elevator.

"So yeah I had this patient. Who had a tumor on her liver. They thought It was inoperable until...well of course me." Miranda cheesed.

Miranda and Ben walked into the daycare and Miranda looked around for Tuck.

"Oh great. Tuck had an awesome day, he even had visitors."

"Visitors? Oh his dad came by."  Miranda asked.

"Yeah he did stop by but then your cousin came by this evening. Like maybe 30 minutes ago." The woman said.

"My cousin? I don't have any family here." Miranda said confused.
"Tuck come here." Miranda said calling him as he sat in the back playing.

Miranda looked at the bright red lipstick on his forehead.

"She said she was your cousin. Kameron or Kim."something like that.

Miranda gasped in shock and then anger filled her whole body. "Kim." Miranda yelled.

"You let a stranger come in here and kiss my son. No body comes in here to see him other than the people listed on his sheet." Miranda yelled.

She looked over Tuck's body. Checking his arms and his pockets, when she pulled out a note that was tucked into his shirt pocket.
Beautiful son ~ Kimberly. The note read in cursive hand writing.

"Oh she is dead." Miranda said standing up. She looked over at Ben who was on the phone. She could hear that he was talking to the detectives.

"The woman is Dead. You all better find her before I come across her. Because you won't need hand cuffs when you come to pick her up. You will need coroner and a body bag." Miranda said seriously.
"Dr. Bailey please don't say things like that infront of us."

"Please I rather you have my confession now. There is no need for me to own up to what I did. You will already know that it was me. I'm saving you the hassel of interrogation." Miranda said angry.
"Shit I feel like I'm going to be sick." Miranda said, her blood was boiling.

"Miranda baby come sit down beside me. You don't need to have a stroke from stress." Ben encouraged as they watched the cameras.

They all watched as the unamed woman walked inside of the day care and stayed for 5 minutes before walking out.

"Follow her to the parking lot." Miranda said and the man at the computer had his annoyed face for her telling him how to do his job.

Miranda stood on her feet as they watched her get into the car.
"Pause and pull in." Miranda commanded.

"Rej-256" Miranda said out loud and watched as the detective wrote it down.
"Run those plates and see what comes back." Miranda told the detectives.

"Dr. Bailey we got this. Let us do are jobs. For the mean time just stay safe and take extra precautions. We will call you once we get the information." The man said and Miranda nodded.

"I hate just waiting. Ben maybe we should get a gun for the house." Miranda said as he held sleeping Tuck in his arm.

"a gun. Miranda how crazy do you think she will get." Ben asked.

"She is beyond crazy if she can kissed and touch another persons child." Miranda said.

"Well yeah you have a point but if she does like she's been doing. It will be another month before something else."

"I just hope these license plates lead them to her and they catch this woman."

"Me too." Ben replied holding her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.3K 26
Miranda goes to talk to a therapist after her divorce and it wasn't at all what she thought initially. Things get passionate, deep and ultimately mes...
12K 171 5
Miranda has a steamy Bucket list that Ben helps her fulfill.
11K 529 10
Miranda's stress levels affects her health greatly and after an incident she looses her memory.
41.9K 1.3K 22
Just when Miranda and Ben got the new dynamic down after happily adding Pru to their family, they soon find out that they are expecting again.