𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1

1K 26 2
By thethinkingpen

Hermione, Ginny and I were getting ready in our dorm. The music was playing in The Great Hall, and by music, I mean, the songs that I recorded for the occasion. It was loud, so loud that it could be heard till The Black Lake. Between the three of us, only I knew how to apply makeup and do hairstyles, so naturally, I was the one doing it.

I started with Ginny; she was happy with the results. Hermione, wanted to curl her bushy hair, so it would be manageable for the evening, so I had already applied the Sleekeazy Hair Potion and the results were amazing. The girls left and I sat to get ready.

My dress was black strapless ball gown with a little magic that I sprinkled on it. I applied light eyeshadow on my eyes, with a winged eyeliner, a pink blush across my cheeks, highlighter on the side and my nose, and a nude lipstick, with black high heels. I put my hair up in a messy, but yet elegant bun, two strands hanging loose on the sides with a beautiful brooch to its side. And I wore hoops since my hair was up in a bun.

I stood up from my dresser and went to my closet for my gown and wore it. I went in front of the mirror, and I sighed. I was nervous to think what Cedric would say when he saw me, or even what others would say, Hermione and Ginny hadn't seen my dress either.

Speaking of Cedric, I looked at the clock and it was 7.59. He must be waiting for me outside my common room. I quickly put on the black heels on and left my dorm.

A few first years were sitting in the common room. They looked at me in awe, when I came down from the stairs. One girl from them said, "Olivia, you look really pretty" I smiled and said, "Thank you, sweetheart" and left the common room.

Cedric was there waiting for me like the perfect gentleman he is. He was wearing black dress robes, with a bow tie. And he looked extremely handsome. As soon as he heard the door open, he turned around and opened his mouth slightly, and gawked at me. I couldn't place his expression. Was he not happy the way I looked? Or did I do something wrong? Does my makeup look good? Or is it my hair? Or the worst... did I look ugly? All of these questions and only he could answer.

"Ced, please say something" I said coming closer to him.

"You look..." he said and stopped and I raised my eyebrows at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"Angelic, or might I even say, godly" he said still looking at me in awe.

"Thank you, Ced. You don't look bad yourself" I said smiling at him.

"Shall we?" he asked and offered his arm, I took it and we walked towards the hall, talking.

"You know, my dress has some magic in it" I said looking at him.

"Is it?" he asked fixing his bow tie. I nodded.

"May I know what?" he asked again as we stopped for him to fix his shoe. 

Did he not have enough time to get ready? 

"No, it's a surprise" I said grinning like a loveable idiot. He sighed in response.

"You do know how to dance, right?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Yes, but I can say, not better than you. I'm pretty sure a lot of boys would like to dance with you. Everyone's heard about your dancing. And with the way you look, definitely, you're gonna dance all night" he said as he looked at me.

"Stop it, you're exaggerating yourself" I said as we reached the stairs that followed to The Great Hall. I stopped walking, which made Cedric turn around.

"What is it?" he asked looking at the expression on my face.

"I'm just- just nervous" I said fiddling with my dress.

He cupped my cheeks and said, "Hey, stop being nervous and stop fiddling with your dress. You look absolutely gorgeous and get ready to see surprised faces in about 10 seconds"

I took a deep breath and we went down the stairs together.

Harry's POV

I went down with Ron to meet our dates. Cho was already waiting for me and so was Padma. We walked down the stairs and we got shocked. Hemione was with Victor Krum. She looked really pretty. And she was complaining about her bushy hair all day, so glad that she got that sorted. Ron still wasn't believing what he was seeing. I was searching for Olivia and Cedric, when I left the common room, he was waiting for her.

"Ah, there you are, Mr. Potter. Are you and Miss Chang ready?" McGonagall said coming towards us.

"Ready for what?" I asked her.

"To dance. Its a tradition for all the three champions, well now, four, are the first to dance. Surely, I mentioned that" she replied looking stressed, probably about the arrangements of the ball.

"No" I replied in shock. What? We have to dance first? When everyone is watching? Oh, I'm a terrible dancer.

"Ohh. Well now you know" she said scratching her neck lightly, when she looked at Ron and said, "Oh. As for you, Mr. Weasley, you may proceed with Miss Patil" touching his traditional robes. They left and I saw Hermione shaking hands with Fleur.

"She looks beautiful" Cho said turning around while I was looking at Hermione, and I replied, "Yes, she does" and saw Cho. She wasn't looking at Hermione, she was looking at someone who was up the stairs. I turned around and saw Liv and Cedric walking down the stairs.

Cho was right, she looked fascinating. She was looking at Cedric as she was walking down, they were smiling. I looked at her in awe. She looked more than fascinating. She waved at me and I was just staring, like an idiot. 

Say something

"You look absolutely gorgeous" I said smiling at her.

"You look handsome as well, Harry" she said, fixing my white bow tie.

"Ah there you are" McGonagall shouted and gathered the champions at the door. Everyone had gone inside and it was our turn to enter the hall.

Olivia's POV

As soon as we walked down the stairs, a lot of heads turned around, gasping. I heard Cho say, 'she looks beautiful' and you know you look good, when a girl compliments you. I was walking down the stairs with my hand on Cedric's hand and we were looking at each other, smiling. He was smiling for the fact that what he said was true. Everyone was surprised. I looked down at the end of the stairs and Harry was staring at me. I waved at him and he was still staring. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You look absolutely gorgeous" he said smiling at me.

"You look handsome as well, Harry" I said returning the compliment as I fixed his bow tie.

"Ah there you are" McGonagall said waving at us. "Oh, you are very late" she said as we gathered for procession. I shook everybody's hands, even Mione's to which she giggled sweetly. Everyone had gone into the hall and the doors were shut.

"Now, I need you all to line up in the procession please" she said quickly.

"First Miss Delacour, then Mr. Krum, then Mr. Diggory and then, of course Mr. Potter" she completed and we lined up for our entrance. Ced looked at me and extended his arm and I put my hand through it. I took a deep breath in and the doors open. The music played and we walked in.

Draco's POV

I was getting ready in my bedroom, when I heard the music that was playing, it was pretty loud, but it sounded familiar. I quickly checked myself out in the mirror. Damn, I look hot! I smirked to myself. I ran out of the hall, forgetting that I was supposed to meet Parkinson in the common room.

I practically ran to the hall and saw Granger with Krum, Fleur with some Ravenclaw boy and Harry with Cho, I searched for Olivia, but couldn't see her. So, I decided to enter the hall and it looked totally different. With the Christmas decorations up the ceiling, everything was decorated in silver and light blue. Light snow falling from the ceiling. I had to agree it looked pretty good. The music was playing, when I recognized the voice. 

Olivia. 

She sounded amazing and I could hear piano playing in the background. I couldn't see her on the stage that was created, so she wasn't singing now, it was recorded. And why would she sing now? She was the partner of a champion.

We were waiting for the 'champions' to enter, so that they could perform and we would join. Parkinson arrived quickly before it, looking annoyed.

"Why did you come here without me? You said we were meeting in the common room" she asked as the door opened for the champions. Everyone started clapping.

"I forgot-" I said but cut myself when I saw Olivia. She was breathtaking. And I stood corrected. She was the prettiest girl there, she even looked pretty than Fleur. She was wearing all black. I stared at her in awe. She lightly waved at me and I mouthed 'told you' and she smiled looking down.

Olivia's POV

We were walking down the aisle, when Cedric whispered, "Yup. Definitely the prettiest" and I blushed. Cedric smirked at his friends, who were looking at us in awe. We took our positions and I said to Cedric, "Wanna see the magic?" and he nodded. He offered his hand and bowed down and I said, "Place your hand on my waist"

As soon as he placed his hand on my waist, my black dress changed to Hufflepuff yellow and I heard everybody gasp in the room, even the teachers. I smiled at Cedric, while he looked me up and down and said, "Woah!" with his eyes wide.

Soon, the music began and we started dancing. We started with the box step, continuing in a circle. And we changed our hand positions a few times. I was looking at Cedric and he looked just a bit nervous, with so many eyes on us. As we eased into the dance, he smiled and stared into my eyes.

"Jump" he said slowly and I did and he picked me up from my waist and twirled me around. The eight of us continued the dance for one song. We finished and everyone was clapping. Soon, everybody joined in. Students and the teachers as well.

For a few songs, I danced with Cedric and the next song was the one where everyone would exchange their partners in circles. I started my dance with Cedric, spun around with a few guys, and as soon as their hands would touch my waist, my dress would change to their house color, my dress changed from yellow to blue to red, but not green. I was enjoying the dancing so much that I didn't see who my next partner was. I was smiling and dancing with Rafael, when he passed me to Malfoy with a spin.

As soon as he gripped my waist, my dress changed to Slytherin green and I heard few gasps, and I too gasped when I saw who I was dancing with. "Finally!" he said taking my hand, "You know for how long I've been waiting to dance with you, darling" I didn't say anything, but blushed.

"What did I tell you, Middleton? The prettiest girl here. You look alluring, magnificent, appealing, elegant, graceful, classy, ravishing-" he said staring into my eyes.

"Are you going to name all the synonyms of the word 'beautiful'?" I said cutting him off. 

"And that would still be nothing in compared to how you look" he replied, smiling. "Thank you, Malfoy. You look charming today" I said cheekily. 

"Well, I look charming everyday" he said smirking and I rolled my eyes at him. We did a few more spins and steps and the song ended, we bowed to each other. Before I could go back to Cedric, Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for another song. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.4K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
106K 3.4K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...
2.1M 23.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
127K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...