Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever O...

By dalnim4419

More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Hey!
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

15

5K 142 6
By dalnim4419

"Hayley, what're you doing here?" Mom said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Mommy and Daddy needs to fly somewhere else so I'm staying with Uncle Enzo and Aunt Nat" She answered her Grandma.

"Nat, do you want me to take care of her? I'm sure you have work" Mom offered.

"It's okay, Mom" I smiled back.

"Hayley, wanna go unpack while dinner is served? You still need to settle down right?" I asked and Hayley have me a heart melting eye smile.

While we pack, we get along as I asked her about her hobbies, her interests and her dream.

"Mrs. Natalie, dinner has been served" The maid informs us and I lead Hayley to the dining room.

Mrs. Natalie. So weird to hear.

Lorenzo was already seated, engrossed in his phone.

"Uncle Enzo, you're back!" Hayley squealed.

"Why did your Mom drop you off?" Lorenzo groaned.

"Mommy and Daddy had to fly somewhere else. I'm staying with you and Aunt Natalie" Hayley said excitedly.

"Mom, why don't you look after Hayley?" Lorenzo said to his mom.

"Natalie is fine with having her for a few days. Why do you have a problem?" Mom snorted and Lorenzo led out another groan.

I chuckle at the sight of Lorenzo acting childish.

After making sure that Hayley eats her dinner well, I have a few bites before retreating to the bedroom where Hayley was unpacking her toys from a small luggage.

"Hayley, go sleep with your Grandma" Lorenzo said sternly.

"But Mommy asked Aunt Nat to look after me, right?" Hayley looked at him with her innocent doe eyes.

Lorenzo sighed as he took his laptop and sat on the couch.

I clean up Hayley and get her ready for bed.

Making sure that she's warm enough in the bed, I also freshen up before grabbing a pillow and blanket.

"You sleep with Hayley, I'll take the couch" I tell Lorenzo, who's eyes are glued on his laptop screen.

"No, you sleep with her. Besides, I have work" Lorenzo insisted so I leave the pillow and blanket at the foot of the couch before getting under the covers.

"Where is Uncle Enzo?" Hayley asked.

"He has work to do so we should sleep" I ruffled her hair.

Without saying a word, Hayley sits up.

"Uncle Enzo, why are you not sleeping on the bed?" The four year old asked in a commanding tone.

"I need to work" Lorenzo answered in monotone.

"But Mommy and Daddy sleeps with me even if they have work to do" She pouted.

"Well, I'm not them" Lorenzo spat.

"Are you not coming?" Hayley asked and Lorenzo shaked his head as a no resulting in Hayley's whimpering.

"Until she falls asleep, please just get in bed" I request him and he finally gives in.

"Fine, fine, stop your whimpering" Lorenzo groaned before shutting his laptop and getting under the covers.

Hayley at once, smiled brightly before squealing in happiness.

"Okay, now go to sleep" Lorenzo tried to calm the excited soul.

Lorenzo and I were sleeping on either sides of Hayley and thinking that she'd fall asleep, Lorenzo and I had turned to our own sides.

Hayley suddenly pulled our hands and rested it together on her stomach as I notice a large grin on her face and fell asleep.

"I'll get out of bed after she's fast asleep" Lorenzo said, feeling uneasy and I just gave him a nod as I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

-The next morning-

I stir in my sleep only to feel myself confined to a particular space.

I slowly open my eyes to find myself in Lorenzo's arms while he buried his face in the crook of my neck. Our legs lay entangled together while Hayley was nowhere to be seen.

I try to free from his grasp only to be pulled into a tighter hold of his arms.

By this time, I was so nervous, I could kick him off the bed.

"Lorenzo?" I called him and he groaned and stirred in his sleep.

Suddenly coming to realization, Lorenzo quickly got up and sat right on the bed while giving me a vicious glare.

Without saying a word, Lorenzo goes to the bathroom leaving me in utter shock, embarrassment, nervousness and of course, disgust.

How could I even share a bed with someone who is my mortal enemy.

Ew, Natalie, ew.

After Lorenzo had got into the walk in closet to change, I quickly get freshened up before changing to go to work.

"Aunt Nat, look, I'm already ready" Hayley twirled her dress.

"Who dressed you up?" I asked as I fixed her bangs.

"The maid did" She replied.

"Okay, so, I'm gonna drop you off at your preschool, then I'll pick you up later. How does that sound?" I ask her.

"Yay! Yay!" She jumped up and down in joy.

"Okay, okay, let's go have breakfast" I chuckled before leading her to the dining room.

After a hearty breakfast, I get my bag as well as Hayley's and head to the garage where Lorenzo is on a call, while standing next to his vehicle.

"Hayley, get in my car, I'll drive you to school" I opened the door of the passenger seat of my Range Rover.

"What about Uncle Enzo?" She asked.

"He'll go to work too. Now, c'mon" I answered, picking her up and putting her in the seat.

"But...." Hayley looked down, almost on the verge of crying.

"Hayley, don't cry. Wait, let me call your uncle then" I said, since she wanted to do everything with her uncle.

"Excuse me" I patted Lorenzo's shoulder to get his attention.

"What?" He spat, his words full of venom as he turned to look at me after ending his call.

"Why are you so rude?" I look at him with a grumpy expression.

"What do you want?" He asked again, his tone, a bit more softer.

"I think you should drop Hayley to her preschool. She's asking for you" I tell him and again, I hear another frustrated groan from Lorenzo.

Lorenzo walks over to my car and lets Hayley out of it.

"Wait" Hayley said as I waved at her while she looked as tiny as ever in her uncle's arms.

"Hayley, you're late. We have to go" Lorenzo grumbled.

"But both Mommy and Daddy drops me to school everyday. Aunt Nat and you should do the same" She said, pouting and whimpering.

"Get in my car" Lorenzo said in a cold tone, not wanting anymore of Hayley's whimpering.

Quickly getting my bag, I sit in the passenger seat while Hayley made herself comfortable in the back.

The whole ride to the preschool was silent and of course, we both dropped Hayley to her classroom and left for work.

"You can leave for work. I'll grab an Uber" I said, grabbing my bag.

"Get in the car" Lorenzo said with the remaining patience that he had.

"No, thanks. I'll manage on my own" I insisted.

"I said, get in!" Lorenzo growled and I got in after rolling my eyes.

I didn't want to show him that I was scared. I will never.

Lorenzo drove into the University campus, right infront of the main doors.

Noticing Lorenzo's vehicle, the MD came forward.

"Please don't make a scene. I don't want people to know we're married" I pleaded before getting off his car.

Lorenzo didn't say a single word as he watched me get off while the students crowded around the vehicle to see what was going on.

"Mr. Maxfield, what brings you here? And Natalie?" Dr. Collins asked in a fake concerned tone.

"Good morning to you too, Dr. Collins" I greeted him.

Lorenzo suddenly got off the car and stood beside me.

"That's Mrs. Maxfield for you" Lorenzo said to Dr. Collins who looked at me, like he had seen a ghost.

I thought I just told him that I didn't want people to know we were married.

Many students began to whisper among themselves while the rest stood with their mouths gaped.

"I'm going in" I said, trying to avoid Lorenzo's eyes.

"I'll pick you up at 1. Hayley's classes end at that time too" Lorenzo informed.

"I have evening classes to attend. Please pick her up today" I answered.

"Collins, I need my wife after 1 to pick up my niece. Make sure she's free" Lorenzo ordered Dr. Collins before getting in his car and driving away.

"What-" Before I could complete my sentence, Dr. Collins speaks to me.

"I'll have your classes rescheduled. Mrs. Maxfield" Dr. Collins looked at me, white as a paper in fear of Lorenzo.

"Dr. Collins. Stop. I'm the same Natalie that you knew before. I don't need extra attention" I chuckled before making my way to my room to gather my books for class.

Lorenzo does confuse me. His mood swings are so not acceptable. 

Sometimes he can be the sweetest, most protective person but then again, he turns into a vicious man, a monster, a man who puts up his walls around me.

What do I do?

Should I give it a try and work things out, or should I just stick with the contract?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
23.9K 549 82
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
68.8K 3.2K 74
❤️
238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them