The Bucket List (Extended Sce...

By sophiemepisode

In this book, there'll be scenes that weren't included on the Episode version, some may be 18+. More

First Time at the Beach
Summer Festival Afterhours
Make Up Sex
Ride Back Home

Love Under The Sunrise

6.1K 48 14
By sophiemepisode

A/N: this chapter goes with episode 27 of The Bucket List on Episode!

ASHER'S POV

"So I guess it's working, huh?" Noa said sarcastically staring at the sunrise, her back pressed against my chest as I held her tight.

"Well yeah, when I have your ass against me like this how could it not work?" I teased pushing my erection harder against her and she whimpered, throwing her head to my shoulder.

I moved her hair to the side exposing her neck and started kissing her, brushing on her skin delicately with my lips. Suddenly I felt friction between us and as I looked down I realized she was grinding herself against me. What started as a simple teasing game was now making my imagination run wild.

Fuck this, I'm having her right here on this balcony.

Before I could even think of moving further, she let her hand fall inside my pants and started stroking me. Her thumb circling the tip of my dick as her hand made its way to the base, moving it up and down.

"Fuck", I grunted as her strokes went faster. Her soft hand wrapped around me sent a wave of excitement throughout my whole body and the way she was sliding her hand tightly on me made me realize I wasn't going to last.

In one sudden movement, Noa pushed me on the balcony's chair and kneeled down, replacing her hand with her lips. She let her tongue slide over my tip as her hands kept stroking me.

The sensation of her mouth gliding in and out of me was an indescribable feeling, and I grunted with every stroke. Letting the head slide into her mouth as she looked at me in the eyes and pressed her lips tightly around me, bobbing her head up and down my length.

Fuck, I was never someone who enjoyed the early mornings, but if this is what I'm waking up to for the rest of my life I'll be the luckiest guy on eath.

She continued her rhythm sucking me, letting it go down her throat and flicking her tongue back and forth. I thrust my hips up for her to take me deeper, but she backed away and removed her mouth while still stroking me with her hands.

"Are you teasing me?" I said while rubbing my thumb against her lips.

"Maybe", she wrapped her tongue around my tip again, starting to suck it in a slow and steady pace, but stopping before I could reach my climax. Leaving me in a total state of frustration.

Noa dragged her lips from the lower part of my chest to my neck, nibbling on my skin with her tongue and driving me insane.

As she reached my face I pulled her head to me, enticing her lips with my own and slipping my tongue past them. I pressed her body against mine to ease the frustration she left me with down there, but she lifted her body from mine.

"Two can play that game." I flipped her around so she was sitting on the same spot I was. Without a second thought I pulled her underwear down and worked my way from her knees to her thighs as her breath hitched in anticipation.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck-" She cursed under her breath as I slowly ran my tongue on her slit. Gliding over her most delicate parts without thrusting my tongue onto her.

I took my time teasing her with my tongue, slightly pressing my thumb over her clit. Being gentle enough to make sure I was giving her pleasure, but not letting her reach her climax. She played that game and I wanted to play it as well.

When her hips bucked I backed away, kissing her inner thighs and smiling to myself as I saw the irritated look on her face.

"It isn't nice, is it?" I moved my thumb back to her clit and she moaned loudly. "Now, are you going to finish what you started?" I got up, leaving her hanging close to climax. Just like she left me.

Noa nodded and got up, letting me sit back on the chair. And as I thought she was about to go on her knees again, she straddled me.

"That's not what I asked for." I groaned, not wanting to show my satisfaction of having her on top of me, but fuck it was hard. She started brushing her entrance against the head of my dick, teasing me once again.

"You weren't nice." She said sarcastically with her hands pressing up against my chest and I groaned as she slowly sank onto me.

In a split second she lowered her body completely, making herself moan loudly. I smiled at the sight of her still not used to my size, but trying to seem unfazed by it.

She began to move her hips up and down my cock slowly, her moves as graceful as her. But that's not exactly what I wanted, and I always get what I want.

I moved my hips up to meet her movements but she stopped as soon as I did that. Fuck, she was still teasing me, as if what she did early on wasn't enough. I let out a sigh and she chuckled softly.

"Let me please you." She said brushing her lips against my ear and moving her hand to my length, making me grow harder than before. Crashing her lips against mine and slipping her tongue past them, her hips started moving faster causing an insane amount of friction between us.

Throwing her arms around my neck, she started bouncing up and down my dick, fucking herself on me. Her movements warm and satisfying as I freed her from her bra and took a second to admire the view upon me.

The sun started to shine reflecting on her back as her hips moved engulfing the entirety of my length inside of her. She looked otherworldly as she always does, her soft skin against mine making me feel as I was in heaven. I don't think I've ever experienced happiness like this before.

Overcome by lust I grabbed her hips and started thrusting upwards, while nibbling with my tongue on her neck. Taking control by completely coordinating her movements on top of me.

She cried out as I rammed into her and suddenly all her strength was gone. I was the one fucking her while she was on top of me. Her legs shaking as she approached her orgasm, but that's not how I wanted this to go.

I lifted us up and walked to the railing of the balcony, while still being buried deep inside her. I pushed her against the cold metal and kissed her passionately before spinning her around to face the ocean.

I pulled her hair twisting my fingers on it as I started sucking and kissing her neck. Her moans got louder every second as I lined myself on her entrance.

"Tell me what you want", I said while slowly pushing myself inside of her.

"I want you."

"You want me to what?" I teased her, grazing my thumb on her clit.

"I want you to fuck me." She moaned loudly, trying to grind herself onto me but I backed away.

"How much?" I slapped her ass, waiting for her response as she whimpered against me.

"I want you to fuck me hard, please Asher, fuck me." I smiled and she cried out in pleasure as I pulled her hair with my left hand and guided my dick onto her. Sliding it slowly as she begged for more.

I wrapped my arm around her pulling her impossibly closer to me and tiny gasps left her lips as I built up my pace. I kept pumping in and out as she let her head rest on the railing and her mouth fall open with her moans.

I thrust into her with hard strokes, sliding in and out steadily but forcefully. Each thrust making whimpers come out of her lips and rocking her body forward into the cold metal.

I pulled her further down, bending her over and taking the view upon me. Holding her hips tight while digging my fingernails on them, I slid deeper than before. She was panting while screaming my name with the little breath she still had in her lungs.

"I'm- I'm close-" Noa said between moans while I kept my pace inside her. As much as i admired the view from behind her, I'd much rather look at her beautiful face when she orgasmed.

I spun her around and entered her again, pounding into her relentlessly as she held herself onto me. Her eyes rolling back as she reached her sweet release and went limp into my arms. But I kept going, I wasn't there yet.

"Come in my mouth", she said as she felt my dick twitch inside of her and I shot her a look of utter shock. She really is a box full of surprises, and knowing that she's comfortable enough to tell me what she wants bluntly like this feels really fucking good.

She dropped to her knees once again and took my dick into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around it while humming and taking me deep down her throat.

With her lips pressed tightly against me I reached my climax. I was deep into ecstasy, as she bobbed her head up and down to take every drop of me into her mouth until my orgasm subsided.

I lifted her up and kissed her passionately as sweat dripped down both of our bodies. Both of our ragged breaths aligned together as I sat down on the balcony's seat and pulled her onto my lap. She snuggled on my chest as I caressed her hair and we stayed silent for a few minutes, just letting ourselves appreciate each other's company.

There was nothing in this world that could stop me from enjoying every second of being with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 445 19
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
71 2 10
Will this group of friends find out what is actually going on behind the scenes of all of these abductions around the city? Read this chapter book t...
1.1K 12 13
This is a reupload because this book was originally taken down, never notified or anything like that. First chapter has more about the book and such...
2.8K 44 14
Description is in the book mature only 18 and up