Izuku The Singing Hero

By Dakgoot

Izuku who was just walking around musutafu. To buy the ingredients for a candy apple that he was going to mak... More

Chapter.1
Chapter.3
Info.Chapter (Characters)
chapter.4
Chapter.5
chapter.6
Chapter.7

Chapter.2

4.9K 63 52
By Dakgoot

I hope you like chapter two of this story.

<《《 Enjoy 》》>

Izuku who was still sleeping was woken up by Eri who woke up a few minutes earlier.

"Good morning daddy." Eri then says with a big smile. Izuku replies with:" to.. bright.."

He then hugs Eri and says:" did you sleep good snowball." Eri giggles and says:" yep."

Izuku looks at the time and sees that it has been 10 am. Eri stomach growls, she then says:" i'm hungry."

"Snowball can you wait a few more minutes, i still have to upload that video." Izuku then says while thinking:' i actualy had to upload it yesterday, but well...'

"Okay daddy. But we will make candy apples today." Eri replies. Izuku chuckels and says:" we will."

He then headpats Eri and says:" want to help me?" Eri nods and says:" yeah, wich song is it?"

"Shinobi No Susume want to listen to it." Izuku replies. Eri nods. Izuku then gives her one of his airpods.

Izuku first uploads it and then he puts the song on.

Izuku:

dore dake ayume domo michi wanaku
samayou wa senri saki
sore ga hito no yoda to
warau kimi dattanda
saredo chiri yuku sadame

kono issei o tatoeru nara
yamazu shikiru yarazu no ame
kieru yachou ni yume hanabi
minamo ni utsuru tsuki omotomete
kuyamu koto wa

Mou yameta

shinobi shinobe kokoro kakushite
odori odoru sekai o mawase
kagami goshi ni kakushite ita
boku ga nakijakutte iru ma ni

saki mienu yoru ni magire mashou
satora renu you kuchi o tsugumi mashou

saiai mo renjou mo
houyuu mo yuujou mo
te ni kakeru kakugo wa aru ka?

kuragari no mukou ni
hisomu ninja ni natte
ano hi no yume made
kirisute no menzai fu

Dare so kare doki made wa
mi o kakushite
sono kage ni kyou o oku

nisei mo chigirenu mama
samayoeru boku wa
hidoku minikui te no me

adabana no sono sugata ni
kokoro hikarete mo
utsushi yo datte oborodzuki
nanimo kamo o tozashita yasaki ni
kimi ni koisuru to iu mukui

kata koi no yuku saki o shiritai
sono te oi no kokoro o sukuitai
kaerichi no shouzokuja
nani o nozomou to neuchi nai

kaki chigaetaku shiawase no yukue
yomi chigaeta teitaraku ga yuen
shougai wa kokkeina
yuushuu no shoumei ka
imada juujika o shoi konde

u no mane o shite icha
sore ga senryo no isshi
kakugo mo nainara
okaeri ni natte choudai

itsuka monogokoro to suteta kokoro ne
wakari aeru nante yume no mata yume
yabure hateta tomo no mukuro ni
kyou mo tatte iru

Owakaredesu

Shinobi shhiinobe kokoro kakuste
odori odoru sekai o mawase
kagami goshi ni namida shita
kimi wa dare dakke
boku wa dare?

kara ni natta kokoro nara sutetanda
yasashiku shinaide yo
kono chiisana fukumen mo
nuri katameta tsuyo kari mo
hagare ochite naite shimau

kuragari no mukou ni
hisomu ninja ni natte
ano hi no yume made
kirisute no menzai fu

End.

"So what do you think of it snowball?" Izuku then asks. He looks then down at Eri who has stars in her eyes, Izuku chuckels at her expression.

"The animation is so cool. And i like the song to dad." Eri replies. Izuku chuckels and says:" i'm happy you liked it."

"Also i have a suprise." Izuku then says. Eri then asks:" what is it?" Izuku replies with:" it wouldn't be a suprise if i told you, now would it snowball."

Eri pouts and says:" but i wanne know." Izuku chuckels and says:" because you are asking it so nice."

Eri giggles. Izuku pulls the backstage passes out of the drawer and says:" Miku gave me these yesterday."

"I'm going to meet miku and the other Vocaloids." Eri says with a squeal. Izuku then asks:" you didn't give the same reaction when i said you where going to meet my friends."

"But that's because i am a bigger fan of Miku and the others." Eri responds. Izuku deflates and says:" that hurts.." while putting his hand over his heart." Eri giggles at his dad stupidness.

"But i'm also you're biggest fan dad." Eri then says with a smile. Izuku smiles and says:" so precious.." Izuku then hugs Eri who giggles at his dad antics.

"But keep it a secret okay." Izuku then says. Eri responds with:" okay." Izuku then thinks:' big change if Kacchan knew he would try to steal them from me.. or the rest of the class, especialy Todoroki and Jirou.'

Eri's stomach then growls again, she then says:" can we go eat something now then." Izuku nods and says:" wait one minute."

"Okay." Eri replies with, she then hops of Izuku's lap. Izuku then proceeds to pick his lenses and proceeds to do them in. He then picks his wig and puts it on.

"How do i look?" He then asks while turning to Eri. Eri replies with:" i like it more when you don't have you're wig and lenses on, because we look more like each other then." Izuku nods and smiles at her.

"Dad when are you going to reveal your identity to you're fans?" Eri then asks. Izuku smiles a bit and says:" i don't know yet snowball."

"Okay." Eri replies. Izuku then says:" well lets go eat something." Izuku picks up Eri and asks:" so what do you wanne eat?"

"Pancakes." Eri says while pumping a fist in the air. Izuku chuckels and says while walking out if his dormroom:" want to help me make them."

"Yep." Eri says. Izuku then walks into the elevator with Eri in his arms. He then picks his phone and goes to Twitter and starts up his hero account instead of his singer account, he then goes to the tweet of Miku Hatsune.

That now has thousands of likes and reposts. Izuku types a message and tweets it. Eri then asks:" dad what are you doing?"

"I'm looking trough Twitter." Izuku replies. The elevator then opens to the common room. Izuku puts his phone back in his pocket and then he walks out of the elevator.

"They must be in the kitchen." Eri replies, because she hears music coming from it.

Izuku then walks into the kitchen with Eri in his arms. He then realises that they are playing the song that he uploaded a few minutes ago.

They then all notice Izuku and Eri. So they greet them. Eri then asks:" who is that." Bakugou responds with:" that's the new song that Mafumafu uploaded today. And deku you better listen to it, because you need to have a good sense of music You uncultured swine."

"Okay Kacchan..." Izuku says, while thinking:" he just gave me the advise to listen to my own music. I can't...."

"Bakubro you don't have to be so aggressive about it." Kirishima then says. Bakugou replied with:" shut up shitty hair."

Bakugou and Kirishima then headed of to the gym to train.

Izuku then picks a chair for Eri where she then can stand on, so she can help with making the pancakes.

"So what do you want in you're pancakes snowball." Izuku asked. While picking the ingredients for the pancake dough.

"I want pancakes with apple." Eri said while smiling. Uraraka and Iida then walked up to the father and daughter duo.

"Good morning deku-kun." Uraraka said. And Iida then says:" good morning indeed."

"Why are you so happy, Iida." Izuku then asks. While helping Eri mix the ingredients. Iida replies with:" can't i be happy."

"Ofcourse. But why?" Izuku replies. Eri giggles and then says:" it's robo uncle." Iida replies while doing his chops:" i am not a robot Eri."

"Sure...." Eri replies not believing what Iida just said. Izuku chuckels and then asks:" so why are you so happy."

Iida responds with:" my favourite artist posted a new song today." Izuku then thinks:' but i am the only one that posted a new song today, as far as i know... does that mean that Iida is as also a fan.'

"So you're also a fan of Mafumafu?" Izuku then asks while cutting an apple and giving some pieces to Eri who is happily munching on them.

"Correct." Iida replies with his boi hands. Izuku then says:" i didn't realy expect you to be a fan."

Izuku then helps Eri to flip the pancakes. Iida replies with:" why is that?" Izuku responds with:" well.... let's just change the subject, okay."

Izuku puts two pancakes on Eri's plate, he then walks to the fridge and picks orange juice. He closes the fridge behind him. Izuku then gives Eri who was already eating her pancakes a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks dad." Eri then says. Izuku then walks back to pick his own pancakes. Uraraka then says:" oh i almost forgot to say, but..."

"But what...?" Izuku then asks. Uraraka replies with:" i wasn't done talking yet." Izuku then replies:" sorry. But what happend."

"Where going to the concert of Miku with class-1a, class-1b, our teachers and the big3." Uraraka says and Izuku almost chockes on his pancake. He then turns to them and asks:" how did you get that many tickets?"

"The only thing Aizawa said, was Nezu has his ways." Uraraka replied whike getting in a thinking position. Izuku sighed and said:" ofcourse he has...."

Eri who was already done eating then says:" daddy has already tickets." Every one that was in the kitchen turned to Izuku and that where Iida, Uraraka, Mina, Jirou, Toru and Todoroki.

"Wait you have?" Todoroki asked. Izuku replied with:" yeah.. i got them yesterday." Jirou then asked:" wait did.. Miku give them to you?"

"Yeah...." Izuku replied. Eri then smiled and said with a squeal:" i'm going to meet Miku."

"You have backstage passes?!" Jirou then almost shouts. Izuku replied with:" Uh.. yes. And please don't tell Kacchan, because he will kill me for it."

"Sure." Everbody then said. Izuku's ringtone then went of and the song that it was playing was Miku.

Izuku immediately knew who was calling him, because he gave the ringtone to only one of his contacts. Izuku sneaked a peak at his screen and saw it was a video call.

"Aren't you going to pick up." Iida then asked while doing his boi hands. Izuku answered the call and the first thing he heard was Rin and Len shouting in the background.

"Hey Izuku." Miku then said. Izuku replies with:" Hey Miku..." when his friends heard that, they all ran to Izuku to stand next to him. Eri who was sitting besides him climbed on his lap.

"Rin and Len sure have energy for a sunday morning." Izuku then says. Miku sighed and said:" try to ingore them. And is that Eri."

Eri looked back at her dad and said with stars in her eyes:" she knows who i am." Izuku chuckels. And Izuku's friends all said:" omg it's Miku/ hello."

"Can you please quiet down, Rin and Len." Miku then shouted so they could hear her. Rin and Len both shouted:" Huh?"

"Oh it's the hero guy." Len then shouts. Rin replies with:" you mean deku." Len then responds with:" uh.. yeah!"

"She is so cute." Rin then says while squealing. Miku replies with:" right you are." Eri blushes a bit from the attention.

"They called me cute." Eri then says above a whisper. Izuku headpats Eri and says:" you sure are Snowball."

"So why did you call me? Not that i mind." Izuku then asks. Miku responds with:" well, the others want to meet you before the concert takes place. So what do you say?"

"Sure.." Izuku replies. Eri then asks:" can i come with?" Miku and Rin then both say:" ofcourse."

Izuku looks behind him to see his friends all with a jealous look. Luka then walks into the room where Len, Rin and Miku are sitting, she didn't notice yet that they where calling.

"Hey guys, have you heard the new song of Mafumafu." Luka then said. Miku, Rin and Len all turned to her.

"Did he bring out a new song then?" Miku then asks. Izuku then asked:" fans?" The three responded with:" yep/pretty much/yeah."

"Okay..." Izuku then said. Iida then says:" see, i'm realy beginning to think bakugou was right, although i don't like to agree with him on the same thing."

"What does he mean with that?" Len then asks. Eri replies with a small giggle and then says:" oh dad doesn't know who Mafumafu is."

"Wait is that the guy who saved you yesterday?" Luka then asks. Miku replies with:" yeah... And how don't you know of him Izuku? He has a pretty big fanbase."

"I'm sorry okay...." Izuku then says just above a whisper.

"So on what did The Boi Hands agree on?" Len then asks. Izuku sighs and says:" that i am an uncultured swine."

"Oh he is right." Miku then says. Izuku replies while he puts his hand over his heart:" why do people hurt me so much."

"Dad you're being stupid again." Eri then says. Izuku replied while whiping a fake tear away:" even my own daughter."

"So when do you wanne hang out?" Miku then asks. Izuku replies with:" next saturday, if it's okay with you?"

"Okay, we don't have anything that day. Right Luka?" Miku then says. Luka replies with " where free that day, i think." She says the last part in a whisper.

"Oke see you then Izuku and Eri." Miku then says. Izuku and Eri both reply with:" bye."

Miku then hangs up and Mina then immediately says:" you have her number." Izuku replies with:" um.. yes, i mean we just called a few seconds ago."

"Can i have it to?" Mina then asks. Izuku replies with:" you know i can't do that mina." Mina pouted and says:" atleast i tried."

"Oh and also we have a karaoke night in the common room tonight." Mina then said. Uraraka then says:" and you have to come Izuku."

"B-but i can't sing..." Izuku replies. Mina and Uraraka both respond with:" don't care, you are coming."

Izuku sighs and says:" okay i'm coming, but..." Jirou then asks:" but what?"

"But i am not singing." Izuku then says. Jirou sighs and says:" if you don't want to i am okay with that, but i don't think those two are." She then points to Mina and Uraraka.

"Why not?" Mina then asks. Izuku replies with:" i already said it. I can't sing." Eri then thinks:' daddy is a lier and he says i can't lie... unfair' Eri then pouts.

"What can we do, to make you sing?" Mina then asks. Izuku thinks for a second and he then says:" if Aizawa sings a song, then i will also sing."

"But thats not going to happen..." Uraraka replied. Izuku smiled and said:" exactly so i am not going to sing either."

"Party pooper." Mina then says. Izuku sighs and says:" what if i make some snacks for tonight. And asks Sato for help, are you then okay with it?"

"Okay." Mina and Uraraka immediately replied. Izuku then thinks:' that was easy.'

"Eri do you want to make the candy apples now or later?" Izuku then asks. Eri replies:" i want to make them now dad."

"Okay, let's start then." Izuku says, he and Eri then walk back to the kitchen to make the Candy apples.

Timeskip to tonight

"Hey deku-kun where is Eri?" Uraraka asked. Izuku replied with:" i already brought her to bed, she was still tired from the sleepover with the big3 and it's also already pretty late for an seven year old."

Uraraka looked at her phone to see that it has been 8 pm. Uraraka replies with:" is already that late."

"Yeah and it seems that Kaminari is going to sing." Izuku then says. Kirishima was just laughing to himself because he already knew which song Kaminari had picked.

"And it has probably something to do with memes...." Izuku said while looking at Kirishima who was laughing.

"Why do you say that..." Uraraka said but she was cut of when Kaminari yelled into the mic:" ARE YA READY!"

The bakugousquad except bakugou cheered him on. While the others just looked in amusement.

"Okay now be quiet, because i am going to start." Kaminari said with a small smile.

Kaminari:
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy.

Most of the class was already laughing at this point. The bakugousquad was already dying from laughing except Bakugou who coverd his ears with his hands and he had a frown on his face.

Kaminari:
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it.

Kaminari was singing this while pointing at Jirou. Who has a small blush because of it.

Mina and Toru where teasing Jirou while this was going, only for the Tsundere to blush harder.

Kaminari:
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

"So manly.." Kirishima said while whiping a manly tear away. Izuku just laughed his ass of with his friends.

Kaminari:
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
End.

"You have blessed us by shutting up pikachu." Bakugou yelled. Kaminari responded with:" as if you can do it better."

"Are you challenge me, braindead." Bakugou shouted at Kaminari who replied:" i am."

Bakugou walked to the front and putted his song on while the lyrics where on the tv.

"Okay everybody shut the fuck up. I'm going to sing." Bakugou then says.

Bakugou:

Champion
Champion

I'm a savage, I'm a fighter
Making noise in these streets
Haymakers like a fire
Throwing hooks to a beat

"I'm sorry, but i think you lost denki." Kirishima then said. Kaminari then whined:" why can he do everything."

"Because you are stupid." Jirou then says. Kaminari responds with:" hey!"

Bakugou:

Got my finger on my pulse, it's steady
I was built for the speed
Automatic, shift gears, I'm ready
Headstrong I believe

When I close my eyes and count to ten
All I feel's the adrenaline
And when the pain begins to set
All I hear is

Long live the champion

Call me names, call me reckless
Crash through like a storm
Filled with fury, I'm relentless
Like a soldier at war

Doesn't matter if the world is shaking
I don't flinch, not a sound
And when everyone around is breaking
I'm a stone in the ground

When I close my eyes and count to ten
All I feel's the adrenaline
And when the pain begins to set
All I hear is

Long live the champion

When I close my eyes and count to ten
All I feel's the adrenaline
And when the pain begins to set
All I hear is (all I hear is, all I hear is, all I hear is)

Long live the champion
End.

"How is that pikachu!" Bakugou then shouts. Kaminari replies with:" that was good i guess."

"Kacchan you can sing pretty good." Izuku then says. Bakugou responds with:" shut the fuck up nerd, i'm also better then you!"

"Yeah...." Izuku then replies. Mina then says while running to the front:" i want now."

"But i wanted.." Uraraka whined. Mina replied with:" you can go after me Ochaco."

"Okay....." Uraraka replied with a pout. Mina replied with:" goodgirl. Okay let's start."

Mina:

Here we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us

"Why did i have to sing at the school festival. There are already two people that could of taken my place as singer." Jirou then says with a sigh.

"Don't sell yourself short. You also have a beautiful voice Jirou." Kaminari replies. Jirou then says while having a small blush:" thanks..."

"Are you two dating?" Izuku then asks the two. Everybody looks at him even Mina who is singing. Izuku then asks:" what? did i say something wrong?"

"No deku, it's just you where realy blunt about it." Uraraka replies. Tsuyu then says:" i was about to say that."

"Can we please talk about something else now." Jirou shyly asks with a blush. Izuku then thinks:' she didn't deny it....'

Mina:

Oh, return of the Mack
Get up, what it is, what it does, what it is, what it isn't
Looking for a better way to get up out of bed
Instead of getting on the internet and checking a new hit, get up

Thrift shop pimp strut walking
Little bit of humble, little bit of cautious
Somewhere between like Rocky and Cosby
Sweater game, nope, nope y'all can't copy, yup

Bad, moonwalking, this here is our party
My posse been on Broadway, and we did it our way, grown music
I shed my skin and put my bones into everything I record to it
And yet I'm on

Let that stage light go and shine on down
I got that Bob Barker suit game and Plinko in my style
Money, I stay on my craft and stick around for those pounds
But I do that to pass the torch and put on for my town

Trust me, I'm on my I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T hustler
Chasing dreams since I was 14 with the four-track bussin'
Halfway cross that city with the backpack, fat cat, crushin'

Labels out here, nah, they can't tell me nothing
We give that to the people, spread it across the country
Labels out here, nah, they can't tell me nothing
Give that to the people, spread it across the country

Here we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us

Here we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us

Now, can I kick it? Thank you
Yeah, I'm just so grateful
Grew up, and I wanted gold fronts
But that's what you get when Wu-Tang raised you

Y'all can't stop me
Go hard like I got an 808 in my heart beat
And I'm eating at the beat like you gave a little speed
To a great white shark on Shark Week, raw

Tell me go up, gone
Deuces, goodbye, I got a world to see
And my guy, he wanna see Rome
Ceasar make you believing
Nah, I never ever did it for a throne
Validation comes from giving it back to the people
Now, I sing a song, and it goes like

Raise your hands, this is our party
We came here to live life like nobody's watching
I got my city right behind me, if I fall, they got me
Learn from that failure gain humility, and then we keep marching

Here we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us

Here we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Whooa-whoa
Na na na na na na na na
Whooa-whoa

Here we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us

Here we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us
End.

"Well it's you're turn now Ochaco." Mina says. Uraraka replied with:" yay."

Small timeskip

Izuku just walked back into his room after the karaoke night. He sighed and took his wig off and took his lenses out and putted them in the box. He closed the door.

But he immediately turned around when he heard Eri sobbing. He turned around to see that Eri was sleeping restlessly.

He walked over to the bed and sits down next to Eri. Izuku wakes her up. Eri immediately hugs Izuku when he sees him.

"Nightmare?" Izuku then asks. Eri responds while crying a bit:" yeah..."

"Which one..?" Izuku then asks. Eri replies with:" Overhaul.. and you're death..."

Izuku whiped Eri's tears away, he then says:" you're save now Eri and Overhaul is in prison and he can't use his quirk anymore..."

"Yeah..." Eri replied. Izuku smiled and said:" and i'm here. So you will be safe."

"Thanks dad..." Eri said while falling back to sleep. Izuku sighed, he then putted his alarm on and laid down onto his bed. And he then aslo fell asleep.

<《《 To be continued 》》>

(Words 4521)
(I hope you like this chapter. The next chapter will be about Eri and Izuku going to meet the vocaloids.)

Also leave a comment for the ships you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
191K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc