I need your love

Por cheetah100704

Here is on Continental Drift. Where Diego thought he lost the love of his life, but turns out not. Shira hate... Más

Author's note
Not a good day
Thoughtful
You?!
Tell me why
lonely
Come with me
Please
I love you
Help me
Our secret (Part 1)
Our secret (Part 2)
Our secret (Part 3)
Arguement
Pregnant?!
Family

Date

261 3 3
Por cheetah100704

Diego P.O.V

I was hanging out with Shira. I wanted to do something special for Shira. I know Shira and been together for a while.

After all we went through we are back together. Then Shira started to be all lovely dubby.

One day I was hanging out with the boys. Shira was hanging out with the girls like girl talk. As I was talking to the boys. The girls passed us then Shira looks at me and started to give me the look. Etc. (If you get it what I mean. Which I won't go in details. )

I was amazed how Shira body with that composure as she was walking. Then suddenly I wacked by Manny's trunk.

"Ow!"

Manny spoke, "What you were looking at? I was trying to talk to you, but you weren't listening."

I spoke, "Uh nothing I just got distracted by something."

"So what you were distracted?"

"Is classified."

"There should be a reason because you seem drooling a bit something attractive."

I began to look up to the sky to save my pride.

I spoke, "Well maybe I was thinking about food that I ate before."

"Oh, that's reasonable. As I was saying..."

I looked back to my friends then Shira comes behind them started moving her body like she was vibing on a music. Shira was really getting my attention.

Then I get wacked again by Manny.

"Ow!"

Manny spoke, "Diego you are not paying attention what I'm saying."

Then they turned around and sees Shira walking to a pond. But seems I was looking at something else.

They started to look at me suspiciously. I just walked away from them not wanting to tell them.

Then I went to a bar where they served drinks and music. I didn't understand why Shira was getting my attention or she was messing me around for fun.

As I drinking looking at the dance. I began to wonder how it would feel dancing with Shira especially at night.

I went out to relax for the day. Then I took a quick nap. When I woke up it was night time. Probably I was slept for hours. I went back to the bar to get a drink.

As I drinking I felt someone covered my eyes. I knew it have to be a saber.

"Guess who?"

"Well is my lovely kitty who gets my attention easily by her beauty."

"Aw I knew it."

Then Shira let go of me and went next to me. Shira took my drink out of my paws.

Shira spoke, "So what you were thinking softie?"

"Well I was thinking about you kitty."

"Oh same it's a good time to spend time together."

Shira went to the dance floor and look at me. Which I came to dance with her even got better because there was a full moon.

We began to dance with the rhythm of the music. I felt good dancing with her also I was scared to mess up. After a while we got tired. We went to get something to drink.

Shira spoke, "That was fun softie."

I replied, "Yeah, we should do it more often. I was scared to mess up a move."

"Aww softie you danced good than that I imagined."

"We should rest for the night."

We back to the cave. I lied down then Shira came next to me and began to purr.

Shira spoke, "I love you Diego."

"I love you too Shira."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm actually vibing with this music. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9K 37 12
In those 4 months of adjusting to the herd's new home after the Continental Drift, Noa, Peaches, Louis, Sid and Shira got separated from their family...
62.7K 538 20
This is a story that mainly involves Diego and Shira so Comment Vote and read :3 Disclaimer: I do not own the Ice Age characters only a few sabertoot...
504 16 10
Misunderstanding it can either ruin you, if not deal with, or clear everything, if sorted in time, Will love fade away? Can Steve and you make it bac...
2.8K 16 14
In this story, Diego and Shira are reunited together. But there are rivals, Kayla, and Soto. They want to be with the sabers that they like. Will Die...