AGE, scar head ยน (REWRITING)

By -alienrcgina

โ”€โ”€ ( ๐Ÿ”—# ๐€๐†๐„) +%*ใ€ฐ๏ธ โคท โ€ข HARRY POTTER !! โ› ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐Ÿฃ6 ๐–บ๐—‡... More

๐€๐†๐„
p - 000.
1 - 001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
2 - 010.
011.
013.
READ PLEASE!
014.
015.
016.
QUESTIONS AND EXPLANATIONS
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
SECOND BOOK OUT NOW
NEW BOOK AND ANNOUCEMENT

012.

4.2K 161 34
By -alienrcgina

chapter twelve | DEATH EATERS
    RUN

THE WHOLE TIME RUBI AND HARRY were watching the game, they couldn't stop glancing at each other. every time either of them would catch each other, they both would blush and look away.

on their way back to the tent, rubi was singing with her siblings and dancing. they were celebrating because the irish had one even though viktor krum had caught the snitch.

rubi ended up having to give hermione 2 pounds bc she lost the bet on who would win. but she didnt care cause her favorite team won.

at the current moment rubi, fred and george were dancing like idiots.

rubi had a irish flag wrapped around her while she twirled in circles. fred intertwined their arms together and started twirling in circles with her.

"there's no one like krum!" the triplets stopped dancing to look at their brother as he stepped on a stool.

"krum, dumb krum." all three gasped dramatically

"he's like a bird that rides the wind!" fred, rubi and george start flapping their arms obnoxiously around ron. "hes more than an athlete, hes an artist." rubi snorts out a laugh.

"i think you're in love ron." ginny says while smiling sweetly at ron. rubi snickers. "shut up ginny" ron glares at ginny.

"viktor i love you, viktor i do! when were apart my heart beats all day for you." the triplets and harry sing mocking ron.

suddenly explosions come from outside. "it seems like the irish has got their pride on." rubi snorts at her brother's comment.

arthur comes stumbling towards them. "stop it!" he separates ron and george away from each other. "its not the irish." he looks down at rubi. her eyes widen.

arthur walks over to ginny and grabs her arm. "we've got to get out of here now." he looks at everyone in the tent. fred's first instinct was to grab rubi's arm.

they all run out the tent. fred grabbing on to rubi tightly. immediately as they step out of the tent loud screaming comes from everywhere. everyone's eyes widen at the destruction around them.

rubi's mind first goes to cedric. "dad where's cedric i need to find cedric!" rubi yells getting out of fred's grip to go find cedric. but arthur grabs her quickly before she could.

"no! cedric will be fine, he will be with his father, you need to get out of here!" rubi nods sadly, not really caring if something happens to her. she just wanted to find cedric.

"everyone gets back to the portkey and stay together! fred george, ginny is your responsibility. rubi, ron is yours, now go!" rubi skeptically grabs ron's arm and drags him towards george and fred.

they all start running towards the place they came from. they all gather around while being pushed by other people. "harry!"

rubi snaps her head towards hermione's screaming. she sees harry stumbling back away from them. her eyes widen. she lets go of ron's arm and pushes away from the group.

"rubi come back!" she hears george yell after her but at the current moment she couldn't care less. she aggressively pushed through the crowd to find harry.

her whole mind was blank, the only thing she could think of was, i need to find harry. she saw how some people would fall from her pushing them but she didnt really care for helping them up.

she suddenly sees the black shaggy hair stumbling through the crowd and falling to the floor. she runs towards him and sees how he get knocked out from someone trampling over him.

her eyes widen and she quickly pushes herself to the floor and drags him away from the crowds to a near by tent.

she sees the blood dripping from his head and pulls out her wand and murmurs a quick healing spell to stop the blood from dripping.

she looks up and sees how a lot of people were still running away but it wasnt as crowded. meaning most of the people have already left or is dead.

rubi looks back down at harry and tries shaking him awake. "harry wake up please, wake up." everything slowly starts becoming quiet. "harry." she shakes him again.

once again she looks up, trying to find anyone to help them. but everyone was gone. even the fire surrounding them before had gone down.

they had been sitting there for almost 30 mins. it was so quiet that she could hear her own breathing. "harry." she whispers pushing back some hair from his face.

she hears crunching and cracking sounds coming from her left and sees a man walking towards them while breaking things that are in his way.

she immediately grabs her wand, keeping a good grip around it. she sees how he points his wand to sky. he yells words that she couldn't quite understand.

suddenly a giant skeleton cloud appears from the sky. the skeleton had a snake coming out of his mouth. it looked very strange like a dark mark of some sort.

abruptly, harry starts groaning. she grabs his face between her hands. "harry." she breathes out while sighing contently. he looks up at her with his eyes widened.

"rubi? what happened?" he questions. she ignores his question by hugging him tightly. he hugs back even though he was surprised by the sudden action.

from harry's shoulder she saw the man look over at them. she gasped as she sees him start walking towards them. "harry get up now."

she scrambles up from the ground and he looks up at her confusingly. "now!" she glares at him. his eyes widen and quickly stands up.

she grabs on to his hand and pulls him behind a tent. suddenly they could hear the voices of ron and hermione. "harry, rubi! where are you?"

they whip their heads around to see ron and hermione running up to them. "there you are! we've been looking for you two for ages!"

all four of them look around. "what is that?!" harry says shocked. "i dont know some man-." out of nowhere harry starts wincing in pain and rubbing his scar.

"harry are you alright?" rubi asks worriedly. harry didnt get to answer because suddenly a group of people surrounding them pointing their wands.

"stupefy!" they all yelled. rubi quickly pushed all of them down to not get hit.

"stop! that's my daughter and my son!" rubi hears the familiar voice yell out. rubi quickly runs in to her father's arms.

"dad!" arthur grabs her face between his hands. "ladybug are you alright?" she nods and he sighs out in relief.

"ron, harry, hermione are you alright?" all three of them nod.

a man in all black comes stumbling up towards them with his wand pointed. "which of you conjured it!"

"crouch you can't possibly believe-."

"you've been discovered at the scene of the crime."

"are you mad, what crime?" rubi growls. but he quickly put his wand to her neck.

"barty, they're just kids!" arthur says trying to push the man's wand away from his daughter's throat.

"its the dark mark rubi, its his mark." hermione whispers in to rubi's ear. her eyes widen and she looks over at harry and he looks terrified. "voldemort?"

everyone looks over at the mark in the sky. "those people tonight in the masks, they're is followers aren't they?" arthur nods at harry.

"death eaters."

the group of men nod. "follow me." the man in all black says.

"there was a man!" everyone looks over at the little red head. "before, there." she points to where she last saw him.

"all of you, this way!"

"rubi, who?"

she looks over at her father and shrugs lightly. "i dont know, i didnt get to see his face, it was to dark."

>>———————❀——————<<

"rubi!"

the couple goes running in to each others arms. cedric sighs in relief. he holds her close feeling so much better now knowing she was alright.

he bends down to kiss her and she quickly kisses back. "you're ok." she whispers when they finally pull back from the kiss.

"of course i am." he whispers back smiling. "im just so glad that you're ok." he confesses. she grins and pulls him back for another kiss.

"bb!" she pulls away to see her twin brothers running up to her. she lets go of cedric just in time for them to bring her in a bone crushing hug.

she groans in pain as they practically try to break her. "our little sister is ok!" they cheer.

"little sister? i was literally born a day before both of you!" they both look down at her raising their eyebrows. "so?"

"so! i was born on march 31st, you both were born on april 1st. that makes me older than you by a day."

"it doesnt matter, you're still considered as our little sister." fred says while george nods in agreement. she groans in annoyance.

"thats not how it works." she pouts. they shrug but bring her back in to another hug.

"uh can i have my girlfriend back?"

"no."

rubi giggles at their childishness. she pushes away from them and they roll their eyes. "why cant you just stay here in our arms for a moment."

"because i've missed my boyfriend, besides you have the rest of the summer to smother me with your hugs." she grins at them before walking back over to cedric. she wraps her arms around his waist and lays her head on his chest.

"you planning on staying for dinner with my family?" she looks up at him. he looks down at her and grins. "you bet i am, ive missed your mum's cooking. my mum is a terrible cook."

rubi smack his shoulder and he laughs. "dont talk about your mother's cooking like that, its rude." he shrugs.

>>———————❀——————<<

they all arrive at the small house. amos agreed to leave cedric with them and told him he'll come get him later.

everyone was ecstatic to have cedric stay over for awhile. especially molly. but one specific wasn't very fond of the idea of cedric staying for a bit. and that was harry potter.

he was bit moody over the fact he was staying. he had no choice but to watch as cedric couldn't keep his hands off of rubi.

he was wondering why molly or arthur weren't bothered over the fact he wouldn't stop touching her. it was very irritating for him.

they were currently sitting around the table eating and laughing. cedric was saying something supposedly funny but harry wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying.

he was busy admiring rubi. he liked the way her nose crinkled whenever she laughed. or the way her eyes sparkled when she would look at fred and george. also the way her lip always twitched when she would try not to laugh at her own joke.

the longer he stared at her the more he noticed she had no flaw. just flawless. she was very enticing. its sorta annoyed him how much he liked her.

i mean really, why would a girl who's 2 years older than him want anything to do with him. he's just a pathetic kid with a scar. who has no recollection of the last time he felt truly happy.

he finally looks away from her and looks down at his plate. he wishes that she could actually see him. he sometimes feels invisible when it comes to her.

like if he doesn't exist to her. hermione told him that he meant so much rubi, its just he didn't see it himself. but how come he didn't feel seen by her. if what hermione says is true than why doesn't he feel seen.

he sighs. "you ok?" he shivers feeling the familiar voice whisper to his ear. he looks over at her and sees her eyebrows furrowing over at him.

he did not like the way she looked when she was worried. it made him feel guilty so he quickly puts on a smile. "yes im fine." he whispers back.

she finally smiles. "are you ok?" she looks back over at him and nods. "yeah."

"about tonight, you know you didnt have to stay there with me. i somehow always end up fine." her face falls a bit.

"of course i had to stay, you mean a lot to me harry. i wasn't going to leave you stranded around burnt to a crisp tents. id be heartless if i didn't." he smiles softly and nods. "i would never forgive myself either if something happened to you"

he watches as she stands up and walks away with her plate to the sink. with cedric following right behind.

>>———————❀——————<<

harry was sitting outside of the burrow in the wheats with his knees to his chest. as he watched the sky.

he heard crunching behind him and he sees rubi walking over to him. "hey."

"hey."

she smiles softly at him. "may i join you?" he nods and she sit gracefully beside him. making their legs brush.

they sit there quietly, just enjoying each others presence. it was nice just feeling the breeze on their skin as they watched the night sky.

rubi tilts her head to the side and lays her head on his shoulder. harry puts his arm around her shoulders and brings her closer. she listens and scoots closer.

her head is snuggled up in to his neck while her legs are laid over his. she was practically sitting on his lap.

he held her close knowing she'll be gone from his embrace sooner or later. it felt so right. just them intertwined with each other, in the dark while watching the sky.

"you mean more than anything i've ever felt for anyone harry." rubi whispers.

"so do you rub." he whispers back pressing a short kiss to her cheek. she smiles contently. feeling warm and fuzzy.

harry slowly felt her weight being put more on to him. meaning she was falling asleep. suddenly he heard her soft snores. he grins down at her, watching her parted lips and her falling chest.

he sat there for a moment before he stood up while putting his arms under her legs and her neck. he pulls her up to his chest.

even though she was still asleep, she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. he slowly walked up to the house with her in his arms.

2419 words
hello lovelies.
sorry! i've been gone for over
three weeks if im correct.
i apologize. i've been going through
some things and i didn't have
time to upload. but here i am!
hope you loved the chapter.

xoxo,, 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗋𝖼𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 269 37
You have always had a crush on the red headed goofy boy, but were always too stubborn to admit it. He starts to reciprocate feelings, but relationshi...
145K 3.3K 39
๐“๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
282K 5.5K 33
(Y/N) Weasley falls for a certain professor at Hogwarts. WARNING: ~ SMUT ~ SWEARING ~ AGE GAP Key for the chapters: ~ (โ€ข) normal chapter ~ (โ€ขโ€ข) sm...
55K 1.4K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...