enchanted (carlos de vil) ✓

lovegoodish tarafından

he was so enchanted by her. when she was born, the daughter of queen elsa was thrown onto the isle out of fe... Daha Fazla

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
descendants 2
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
thank you

chapter eleven

11.5K 268 99
lovegoodish tarafından

WAYS TO BE WICKED

"let's give auradon a taste of evil," mal cackles as her and the other vk's crowd around a boiling cauldron, "wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." iduna, evie, carlos and jay all snicker, laughing evilly as they look down into the cauldron of poisoned apples.

"we got all the ways to be w-i-c-k-e-d," they all sing, "we got all the ways to be w-i-c-k-e-d!"

carlos appears in auradon prep's school corridor with a bucket of apples, throwing them onto the ground. the cheerleaders and jocks all dive for them, as iduna runs from around the corner holding a can of spray paint, slamming all the lockers shut.

"crashing the party guess they lost my invitation," iduna sings, leaning against a locker and handing an apple to jane. jane takes a bite of the red apple, eyes widening as she grabs the paint out of her friend's hand. iduna smirks, watching jane with mischievous eyes, "friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion."

"looks like this place could use a bit of misbehaviour," carlos rolls the empty bucket toward the kids, "happily ever after with a little flavour," he runs in front of the lockers toward iduna, throwing his arm around her as they strut away.

"bad to the bone, with even worse intentions," jay sings, throwing apples at the band kids. "we're gonna steal the show and leave them all defenceless."

"a fairy tale life can be oh so overrated," evie places an apple on fairy godmother's table, "so raise your voices and let's get it activated."

"long, live, having some fun, we take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked," everyone sings, "with us, evil lives on, the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked."

"apple apple, dip dip, wanna try it? tick tick. take a bite come on, be bold. change the way the story's told!"

"this time the dark is finally getting your attention," mal sings, as her evie and iduna hand out apples to everyone, "we're wicked by the book and class is back in session."

"you like it steal it, gotta beat em' to the treasure," cheerleaders dance around jay as he sings.

"a rite of passage, has just doesn't get much better!" carlos juggles apples, throwing them to the king and queen who both take a bite.

"long live, having some fun! we take what we want! there's so many ways to be wicked!"

"mother, always knows best," mal raises a 'long live evil' flag. "show her, pass every test," evie flips through a school book. "hear her, voice in my head," carlos throws off his headphones. "evil is the only real way to win," iduna sings, raising her hand into the air as a burst of ice comes out, freezing the water fountain into sharp icicles.

everyone cheers, running out with their apples, "we got all the ways to be, hey hey hey hey, w-i-c-k-e-d!"

"let's go!" jay shouts.

"we got all the ways to be, hey hey hey hey, w-i-c-k-e-d! yeah!"

"long, live, having some fun! we take what we want! there's so many ways to be wicked. with us, evil lives on. the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked!"

"we got all the ways to be! w-i-c-k-e-d! we got all the ways to be! w-i-c-k-e-d! we got all the ways to be! w-i-c-k-e-d! we got all the ways to be! so many ways to be wicked!"

❄️

     the last six months living in auradon had been quite hectic. mal and ben toured kingdoms, evie worked on her clothing business, jay involved himself in more sports, carlos worked on his tech, and iduna took more of an interest in art and design. the vk's lives had changed dramatically in such a short time, and for iduna it was hard to get used to.

     "okay, evie i cannot breath," mal says as evie tightens her bright yellow dress in preparation for cotillion. mal's hair was now a slightly darker blonde than iduna's making the girls nearly look like sisters. iduna wouldn't say anything, but she thought the yellow completely clashed with her hair.

     "well," evie sighs, "you can breath after cotillion."

     "i sincerely doubt that," mal says, "i have at least twenty more events directly behind it and i cant even remember what a single one of them is." from the bed, iduna sends mal a sympathetic smile. mal's life had been crazy lately. iduna and the others rarely got to see the girl.

evie gasps, oblivious to mal's stressful rant," impeccable." iduna sighs, waving her fingers softly as ice formed around them. she watched, mesmerised and longingly, aching to be able to use her powers freely.

"iduna, evie, do you ever think about what we'd be doing if we were back on the isle right now?" mal asks, glancing at her old jacket hung onto the wall.

iduna scoffs, standing and making her way over towards a mirror to touch up her eyeliner. she thought about the isle almost everyday. in a way, she missed it. she missed the freedom, the ability to do whatever you want without consequences.

evie chuckles sarcastically in response to mal, "thats funny," music starts to play through the television, "ah, look who's on tv."

'as the royal couple continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with aladdin and jasmine. six months ago, no one thought king ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last. mal must be counting down the days until the royal cotillion... when she will officially become a lady of the court." mal gasps suddenly, running and snatching her spellbook from her side table. iduna looks at her quizzically, making eye contact with evie who looks as concerned as her.

"read it fast at lightning speed. remember everything i need." she mutters, flicking her hand and opening her school book as she begins to read through it.

"i know mal's secret to fitting in and ben wouldn't like it one bit," evie says, "haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?"

"evie, you remember what i was like before i started using my spellbook. i mean, i was a complete disaster." mal tells her.

"well as you bestfriend i think this book belongs in the museum along with my mirror," evie adds, "don't give me the face. put the pout away. you know i'm right."

iduna sighs, leaving her spot at the mirror to join the two near the bed. "you don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?" mal asks.

"like stealing and lying and fighting? no!" evie exclaims. iduna frowns, "i mean, kinda?" evie sends her a look. iduna shrugs in defence, "e! i'm basically locked up. fg and everyone else are still scared of my powers. even elsa and anna, and ava."

evie takes mal and iduna's hands, "but look at where we are, we're in auradon! and we're auradon girls now."

'since mal revealed her love of strawberries, she has received hundreds of cartons from her admirers.' the tv plays as the three pay attention to it once more. evie squeals, "see, this is the land of opportunity. we can be, whatever we wanna be here. so please, let's just leave the past in the past, okay?" evie looks at both mal and iduna, smiling softly. iduna sighs, folding her arms across her chest as evie gives her shoulder a comforting squeeze.

"i mean, look at the shoes, look at them!" evie gushes, chuckling. iduna sends her friend a small smile.

❄️

     iduna sits in the courtyard an hour later designing ben's gift to mal on her ipad. she had basically finished, but she just needed a few more finishing touches from ben. looking up, she notices her friends walking in her direction. with a smile, she walks up to them, flinging her bag over her shoulder and holding her ipad to her chest.

     "-all you need to do is look like me." she hears jay finish. iduna scoffs, "that'd be tragic."

     carlos jumps at her voice, turning around with wide eyes, "hey iduna." the girl chuckles, "hey, carlos."

     "i was wondering, uh-" carlos stops, staring into her eyes as a nervous blush covers his cheeks. her gaze causes him to go practically go numb, as he swallows, "if you liked the carrot cake last night?"

     "i had the pumpkin pie. honestly, i don't recommend." iduna says, making eye contact with evie who wiggles her eyebrows at her. the white haired girl scrunches her face up in confusion.

     carlos opens his mouth, "o-oh."

     jay grabs him by the shoulders, urging him away, "smooth."

     evie steps forward as lonnie and jane appear beside iduna. "i have an opening for a fitting at three. who wants it?"

     "me! sorry." lonnie says sheepishly, looking to jane. evie smiles at fg's daughter, "i'll take you later."

     iduna shakes her head slightly, looking away as jane begins to talk to mal. she looks towards the isle, sighing deeply as her fingers begin to tingle. clutching her ipad close, she bites her lip. maybe no one would notice if she- "i can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like!" lonnie interrupts iduna's thoughts as her and evie join the girls once again.

     "me too, wait what?!" mal exclaims.

     "the royal cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged." jane explains, as if it's the most obvious thing ever.

     iduna's eyes widen as she looks to mal, "what- i didn't know that!" mal states, freaking out, "how come nobody told me that? is my entire life just planned out in front of me?"

     "hi mal." ben appears from behind the blonde, looking as oblivious as ever. before ben can say anything else, and to save mal, iduna grabs his sleeve, "ben, quick moment."

     iduna opens up her ipad as ben leans over her shoulder, "okay, i've pretty much finished the design for your big surprise to mal," she shows him the image she drew of him and mal in a glass panel, "i think her eyes should be green. but it's up to you."

     ben nods, "yeah, make sure they're green, uh, see you later." he turns to mal, giving her a small wave.

     "okay," mal nods, frowning. iduna sends her a small smile, before turning back to her ipad, bringing up a series of green shades. "which green do you think?"

     ben looks for a moment, before his eyes catch one shade of a perfect emerald green, "that one."

     iduna nods approvingly, "good choice, stalker."

     ben sends her a small glare, before he looks up as if sensing someone's eyes on them. following his stare, iduna makes eye contact with ava. she looks almost sad, as she stands by her locker alone. turns out, the hurtful things she said to iduna six months ago at parent day really stuck with the other students. "you should talk to her," ben says, causing iduna to look away from her cousin without even a blink. the girl snorts, shoving her ipad into her bag, "no thanks. i don't want to deal with that right now."

     ben sighs, pulling her back by her arm softly as she began to walk away, "iduna, look. when mal and i visited arendalle... elsa and anna seemed almost remorseful."

     "so? let them be. it's not my problem," iduna speaks, pulling away from ben's touch. "anyway, mal said she was practically glaring at them the entire time. so they were probably intimidated or something. they don't want anything to do with me, and i don't want anything to do with them."

     ben rolls his eyes, opening his mouth to speak before iduna cuts him off. "look, i gotta go. carlos is waiting for me and we have to get to class." she motions over to her friend that stood patiently with dude a few metres away. "i'll send you the final design for mal's gift soon, okay?" without another word, she rushes over to carlos.

     carlos frowns, noticing her demeanour, "you okay?" iduna shrugs, "aren't i always, c?"

     she wasn't.

NOT EDITED

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

25.6K 473 14
Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie all got the chance to go to Auradon. But what if they didn't go alone? What if a fifth descendant was chosen to go with the...
540K 8.8K 27
" Why didn't you tell me?" " I didn't want to stop you from going to Auradon and living your best life." " We I wouldn't be living my best life if yo...
40K 792 18
Princess Daisy, younger twin sister of Prince Benjamin and the future-royal-advisor to her to-be-king brother. Having lived all her life in her paren...
152K 2.5K 19
princess blaire is the twin sister of the soon-to-be-king prince ben of Auradon. when he decided to transfer the 4 villain kids, little did she know...