Guardian Angel [svt]

By MirokoRikune

-"Do you believe in guardian angels?" -"Because I think I have 13 of them" Started: Dec 29 '19 Ended: Jan 10... More

[Prologue]
[One]
[Two]
[Three]
[Four]
[Five]
[Six]
[Seven]
[Eight]
[Nine]
[Ten]
[Eleven]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Epilouge]
[1k Celebration! + Special Chapter pt.1]

[Special Chapter pt.2 + End Notes]

694 33 16
By MirokoRikune

.

.

.

Time moves so fast. Because before you know it, your time with the rapper is over. He coolly wave you goodbye and slide the album to the next person.

You scoot over to the side to be greeted by the bright smile of the handsome Chinese man.

"Hi Guardian Angel"

"Hi"

He let out an awkwardly cute giggle before signing the album you gave him. You could see he was nervous, since his thick eyelids are blinking at least twice as fast.

"Thank you for saving me that day"

The boy look up to meet your eyes, before smiling sweetly. It made your heart melt because of how sweet it is. Like swallowing a gallop of pure honey.

"Thankfully you are safe now"

You nodded and just stared at the boy in front of you. He doesn't say much, but would respond to whatever you said endearingly.

You decided to mess with him a little bit. With gears turning inside your head to search for some Chinese words that you've learn before, you daringly ask him.

"You know how do they say Jun in my language?"

"How?"

" 大漂亮 (Dà piàoliang)"

His flustered reaction is totally priceless. He stayed silent with an expression that amazingly said everything despite not doing much. You laugh and quickly apologized before it turns even more awkward.

When it's time to say goodbye, he whispered in his native tongue;

"Thank you for calling us, Angel"

You don't really know what that means, but smiles nevertheless and switching to the seat next to you.

"Can you sing the song again? Just a bit."

The next person is the ever adorable vocal boss leader. With his signature smile etched on his face, he offers his palm to you.

"Only if you kept my guitar pick."

You patted down your dress pockets to find the said thing and handed it to him proudly. You don't even play guitar, but the pick were always safely kept inside your special notebook.

He picked up a guitar from behind him and strum some chords with the pick as warm up. He then look at you as if saying 'this is for you', before immersing himself into the song.

The boy sang the same refrain of the song that you heard that day. And amazingly, everything stayed the same. Every emotion and every feelings you had came back just as if it was yesterday.

You clapped and he shyly thanks you before signing your album with blushing ears.

The next gentleman welcomes you warmly with a handshake and a smile that's also as warm.

His beautiful eyes crinkles when met with yours. You return the gesture and reach behind your back for something.

"I have something for you"

You then pull your hands from your back and handed the boy a single stem of Lupinus, in which he happily received.

"Thank you, I'll cherish it"

You both then proceed to talk about hobbies and a little bit about your daughter until the timer runs out.

"Hey, how're you?"

The tall man immediately greeted, even before you stood up from your seat. Even when sitting down, his height towers yours.

"I'm much much better now, thank you very much"

You sheepishly smiled as he grinned cutely, and you could see the adorable crooked canine teeth he has.

"I assume you listens to your husband better since then?"

"Of course. He was dying to thank you ever since."

His charming smile took your breath away. Maybe as a way of saying gratitude, he grasp his hand with yours and intertwined your fingers with his. He truly knows how to make other's heart pound uncontrollably.

"Well, tell him your welcome. And also say hi to your daughter for me."

"I will"

You laughed as he reluctantly releases his grasp so you can move on to the last person on the line.

"The little one is not here today?"

The talented vocalist was referring to your child. He looks around you, but you shook your head.

"Sadly no. But she always misses her 'Anpanman'."

His cheekbones rose as his smile grew wider. With a proud expression, he puts his chin on the back of his hands.

"Of course she did. I'm the only one who meet her out of all of us here. How could she not?"

You could almost swear you saw Jeonghan and Dokyeom sending him a death glare at his statement.

Nevertheless, he ignored them and continue cracking some jokes and talking about your daughter. It's fascinating how his eyes light up when talking about your daughter. He seems like he really wanted to have a daughter of his own.

And finally, it is the end of the fanmeet.

You stood there in the middle of the table, staring at thirteen boys who each contributed something into your life.

"I would never forget you guys"

You said aloud, when you felt your consciousness wearing thin. Your time is almost up.

"You better not, if you do, I'll be mad"

A melodic laugh came out of your throat at how the oldest of them all pouted his thick lips cutely. Some of the other members shouted in agreements.

They all then waved at you enthusiastically in their own unique ways. Before everything blurred into white, you managed to say one last word.

"Goodbye"

.

.

.

You woke up with tears in the corner of your eyes and your most treasured book held tightly within your grasp.

"Mom? Where are you?"

The sound of your daughter's voice echoed throughout the silent house. You wiped the tears on your eyes and put the book down on the dresser next to your bed.

"I'm coming, sweetheart"

After saying so, you stood for a good minute on your doorframe. Looking at the book with longing in your eyes, you whisper the words before finally turning away and closing the door.

.

.

.

"Farewell, my thirteen Guardian Angels"

[A/N]: You reached the end of this book. Congratulations! The seventeenth chapter of this seventeen story ❤ 💎

I wanted to take this time to once again thank you to all of you guys who read, voted, commented, or added this story to your reading list. I cherishes each and every one of you guys dearly.

From now onwards its just my rant about the books and such.

This book is one of my precious babies, and I had a hard time saying goodbye and closing the last chapter to it. I love this story in a personal reason, closer than most of my other stories.

Mostly because it's my first full story about a kpop group that involves the whole group. Even though it's one by one and felt like a series of oneshot more than an actual stories, but still. This story are also inspired from some of my real life experiences, that's why.

Also, I think I can take pride in writing this idea myself and how it was different in its unique ways.

I deliberately avoid making the main character (you) fall in love or making the boys as the possible love interest because it's the Carats story, and I wanted to make a different take on how I can write stories about the boys.

What do you think? Personally I've never found a story like this, that's one of the reason why I wrote it in the first place. If you know other stories like that, feel free to tell me! I need some more stories to fill my quarantine days.

For the second part of the 'fanmeet', I had a hard time searching for ideas. I stumbled upon this account in insta, they had been into seventeen's fanmeeting multiple times since debut till now. SVT basically remembers them. And so I'm just very very very dyingly broke while biting my lips as they talk about their experience.

And so this is the note I wrote as guide or ideas for this part. I mean, I'm still struggling to write this second part properly but hey, at least it ended.

My notes:

Vernon - memeable. Very laidback
Vernon as your blind date. (Uhh.. wth me?)

Junhui - funny shy boy
Idk played a game with junhui? Oh give him a cheesy pick up line.

Jihoon - will not initiate touches first, snappy
Compare your hands with jihoon? Or

Joshua - shy boy cause jh is not beside him, but still cute and lovely now he's more confident and funny

Joshua…. 2 verse poem? I'm losing ideas seriously

Mingyu - master of fanservice
Mingyu gets food. Or a dog hairband

Seungkwan - bit shy but talkative, Sassy af
Seungkwan give you a lollipop

Thirteen people is a lot. I'm tired, send cookies 🍪

A chinese(?) rant lol:

大漂亮 (Dà piàoliang) literally translate into = big beautiful.

It's a nickname Chinese carats gave Junhui, alongside xiao huihui (little huihui), and da jun (big jun).

Umm even though I've been exposed to Chinese culture, I still don't learn Chinese properly so I might be wrong about this. Here some info from the trusty internet instead:

From wiki:
The meaning behind his real name is that Wen (文) means 'gentle/refined', Jun (俊) means 'handsome' and Hui (辉) means 'bright/shining'

From a website irenerei-n-svt tumblr:
大俊 (Da Jun. Means big handsome. Also playing words game as Jun name is in it, implying his hyungs line status in group)

• 大漂亮 ( Da Piao Liang, mean big beautiful or big pretty. The word 俊/jun can also mean pretty. Hence it's considered as another variation of Da Jun from above. if i am not mistaken originated from CYZJ)

Apparently they gave him the big beautiful nickname (probably add Junhui in the back so it makes more sense if you're confused. Big beautiful Junhui) because Jun in Dongbei (Minghao's hometown) dialect is big beautiful(?) that's what the google told me.

Also Minghao explains(? Or said) the 'big beautiful' nickname to Samuel in one of the CYZJ clips where Jun, Samuel and Minghao are waiting backstage and messing around. It's cute.

Oh, and lastly let me do a small self promo.

11월 2일 (November 2nd) : 루피너스 (Lupinus) - 모성애 (Maternal love)

Lupinus is the birth flower of people who're born on November 2nd. It meant maternal love.

Interested in flower language and likes soonhoon? How about my other story flowers? There I spend my time learning some of the korean flower language. (I know I'm bad at this, but well at least I tried)

This story also had a BTS version of it, if you're interested. It follows the story of the daughter having seven guardian angels. That's why I kept mentioning the daughter.

And that's it! It's a wrap~

Have a nice day, stay safe, and I hope to see you again in the future! ❤

[Jan 11 2021: what the- #1 in seventeen? How? What in the- am I dreaming? Is this just for one day? Even if it is, why am I getting super hyped over wattpad algorithm? Oh my my my I'm dead, but thank you. This is the best new year gift 2021 ever gave me]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.8K 20
Twenty five students. One island. And of course, one dramatic love story. Started: February 6th, 2019 Ended: June 10, 2019 {achievements: #1 in pledi...
391 23 20
β€žThe whole college loves him because he is the nicest person on the earth. Why do you hate him?" β€žBecause that's not real. My 6th sense tells me he i...
16.6K 324 24
time active: 2017-present requests are open, but i write when i feel like it and don't have a set upload schedule lol. i don't do smut so pls don't a...
42.9K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...