PAINFUL BATTLE

By AnInkToAPaper

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung met in military, they both take their oath to protect their country. They have... More

PAINFUL BATTLE
PROLOGUE:
BATTLE 1:
BATTLE 2:

BATTLE 3:

19 0 0
By AnInkToAPaper

"I'LL count on you, please take good care of yourself don't forget to contact us if you need anything."

We already here in Naval base, we are having a conference meeting with our general, he contacted us just now because he was busy and we understand him. His work is not easy, he maybe not here in the field holding a gun and risking his life here, but he was just there planning everything and try his best to protect the people. I salute you as always, General.

"Sir, yes, sir!" We salute once and then the meeting ended.

I close my eyes and sit in the chair. I look at Jimin who's now pouting in the side, I don't even know why he pouted like that. I saw Jungkook staring at me again, I look away and didn't look at him again after that.

"Stop pouting, Jimin!" I said as I slap his pouted lips. He glared at me.

"Psh."

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot my favorite jacket!"

I saw his eyes he was about to cry. I massage my forehead because he give me stress as always even though it's just a small problem. I cough when I saw Yoongi staring at Jimin.

"Wtf is wrong with y'all?!" Hoseok said while frowning.

"Loveless." Seokjin said and smirking. Hoseok laugh and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry to make you wait." We stand up when Minhyuk entered. We salute and he salute too."Long time no see, Kim Taehyung."

I smile and massage my nape."Ah yeah, been resting this year, Sir."

"Is that so? That's good atleast you came back though."

"Holding a gun and being a military is my endgame, sir."

"Not your home." He smile even though I can't understand what he meant by that. He look at us all."You all will realize what I mean that military will never be your home, for now you will disagree because you still have no responsibility to take."

We got silent because of he said. I saw he changed his style. He become mature because the last time I saw him, he always smiles and always give us a warm welcome when I am just a junior. Now, I don't know what happened but the warmth is gone.

"Anyways, we give you an assign tasks. For now we only have 2 platoons, so basically the military who assigned here is only 66. The planned is this 2 platoons will have different tasks given, the first platoon handle by Kim Taehyung, Taehyung will be the Senior Crew Leader of the first platoon and Kim Namjoon will be the SCL of the second platoon." He pointed a tasks while he is explaining, the tasks already has it's assign platoon. Very organize."The medical team to be handle by Jeon Jungkook."

"Excuse me, Sir. In any chance, are we allowed to handle a gun and join to the field when worst comes worst?"

"Hmm, of course Seokjin. You are allowed to use because you are military after all, the differences is that you are good and chosen by medical field. You trained as well, you can join. But I want you to focus on your main goal— to heal the wounded people." Minhyuk sigh and sit on the chair."As long as we don't want you to risk your lives we can't assure-"

"No, Sir. This is our job, whatever happen to us it's part of the oath we take." Hoseok said and we all agree to him.

Minhyuk smile at us and continue to explain the plan while we are here. We only leave this place when we will secure the base and Busan, it's so hard for me but I guess it's part of the job and we can't even say no.

"This is for today, please rest and I will just call you all if ever we have a meeting again or urgent plan." He stand up and we do too, before he leave he look at us again."Live.."

WHEN I feel the soft bed I close my eyes and I feel like I just run from Seoul to Busan. It's so tiring. I stretch my body and stand up, I will arrange my things. I still didn't meet my platoon today, Minhyuk said they will be arrive tomorrow so we should wake up early.

"I am done!" I look at Jimin who shamelessly entered my room and lay on the bed.

"Yah! What are you doing here? Stop messing, I am still not done!"

"I won't disturb you I promise. It's so boring in my room."

"Tss."

We are just arranging and talking some stuffs when someone knock on the door. We saw it's Seokjin.

"Can I come in?" He said. I nodded and let him entered my room. What are they doing here, anyway?"Why frowning?"

"Does my room look like an apartment?" I irritatedly said to them and both of them just laugh.

"No, but it's kinda comfy I don't know why." Jimin said and just shrug. I sigh and let them lay on my bed."You move aside for a moment, I can't move."

"You're short and yet this space won't fit? That's absurd."

"Don't talk to me, Jin!"

"Hmm, Jin. It's my nickname on our house, I will let you call me that though."

"Should I celebrate because you let me?"

They are bickering again even just a simple short conversation, even if it's just short they really want to include their bickering moments just to irritate each other.

"This is Jungkook's hometown." Jin said and sit on the bed because the space contained by Jimin.

"Oh?" I am shock because he didn't react the first time he heard the problem here in Busan.

"Yes. Yoongi too."

"Then, if this is their hometown, why they are so calm when their hometown got treated like this?"

"They are here when the attacked happened."

I stopped putting my clothes on the side because of what I hear about it. They are here? I didn't know that. I didn't have any background check too. Tss.

"Then, why did they go to Seoul after the attacked happened?" I ask him out of curiousity. Jin shook his head and smile.

"I think I am not in the right place to share it to you. Just wait for them to open it up for you." He stand up and look at us."Go to the dining room later, we'll cook our dinner."

Jimin and I left with so much confusion because of what Jin said. If I will investigate what happened, I think I will invade their privacy and it's disrespectful. I guess we will wait for them to open it on us.

"Let's go." I said to Jimin and we did go to the dining room together. I saw Hoseok and Jin there, they are preparing the ingredients."Who can cook here?"

"Hmm, me." Jin said and prepared the tools he need."In our group, I am the one who feed these fvckers."

"Thank you, Hyung!" Hoseok said and smile. Everytime I saw Hoseok I feel like there's a sun behind him because he shines too much to the point you can't see anything but his smiles.

I think we need that kind of positivity because we don't know what our future aheads. I sigh and just sit and cross my arms. Hoseok sat in front of me while Jimin help Jin. When it comes to cooking I should out of it because kitchen is not my thing. I might burn this base.

"Where's your other friends?" I ask Hoseok. He look at me and put the book on the side.

"They are preparing the flag we will use tomorrow." I just nod and lean my head, when I open my eyes I saw Jungkook's face.

My head stayed for a minute like that, I up my head while he bow down his head for us to meet our eyes. I didn't blink I fight those stares he give to me. Why are you so mysterious to me?

"Oh, you are all here! Sit down, I will be finish in a minute." Jin said. I sit properly and I saw him in my peripherial version, he sat down.

"Another delicious for tonight! I miss your cooking!" Namjoon said while looking at Jin. I look at them.

Sometimes, when I look at the both of them I feel like there's something about them. Namjoon is too sweet and his soft become so soft when he is talking to Jin, the way she stares at Jin while Jin doing something feels like you got beaten up by a flood. Is Namjoon in love? I should not ask though, whatever it is I will remain silent but I won't judge by their reason if ever they will open it up.

I am not sure but I feel like they are something, so I will wait and respect their spaces. I look at Jungkook who's now busy playing with his cup. I don't know about him but I feel like he is too far away to me. Seems like we didn't know each other even though we are, is this a sign that we should open to each other?

"Dinner is ready!" Jin said and Hoseok help him to ready the plates.

"I feel so spoiled!" Jimin said while looking at the food in front of him."I am sure when the platoon arrive, we need to limit our food!"

"Why always thinking about food?" Yoongi said while he started eating. Jimin only look at him.

"Food give us energy, so if you eat a lot of it you will have the energy you need!"

"Thank you for the food!" They all said and started eating.

"Oh.. This is good!" I said and Jin just smile at me. I look at him. Is it normal that even though he is a man I feel like he is the mother of this team? It's not normal right?

"Thank you. Eat well." I just nod.

"Did you like, Jin?" I look at Jungkook who talk to me in a silent manner. I got choke and Jimin give me a water.

"T-thanks, Jimin." He just put his thumbs up. I look at Jungkook."O-of course not!"

"You've been staring at him for almost t minutes, you sure you have no any feeling?"

"Y-yes!"

"Why stare?"

"I-it's just that I found him as a mother figure to the group."

"Hmm.. He takes good care to all of us when we are in Seoul, he is kinda though but sometimes he is annoying."

"I can see that."

"But stop staring. No staring."

"W-why?"

"It's annoying."

I didn't talk to him after that. It's kinda awkward when he said that. I just want to eat peacefully, why is he acting like that? I sigh and just continue to eat.

"Our duty will start tomorrow, are you all ready?" Hoseok ask us when we finish eating. Namjoon and Yoongi wash the dishes.

"We are born to be ready." Jin said while eating some junkfoods he brought.

"You feel scared?" Yoongi ask. I shook my head at the same I nodded.

"It's 50/50, we are risking our lives so it's okay if we feel scared. No matter how hard we try not to feel it we still feel it. Just always put your life in the end because people's safety comes first." This is the sad sacrificed we ever did ever since we entered and joined military.

Always put those people safe no matter how bad and good they are, we have no rights to choose who we rescue but as long as they are under our care we will protect them and rescue them even though they can't give the same exact thing to us. I wonder how many people are thinking and worrying about militaries and army.

"You all should be ready to some things in the near future, you didn't know the future aheads you and what that thing may bring to your life but always remember— be happy no matter how hard to find it.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 31.8K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
263K 16.7K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
636K 28.9K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
73.5K 4.1K 53
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...