"CHANGE"

By moonsun94

Preview After she read the letter that byul left for her. The whole. Place become dark and empty she's. Not s... More

love takes no boundary Part 1
"Problem started" chapter 2
"No more Drama"chapter 3
"Not a fan of beard,the choose" chapter 4
"Everyone's farewell chapter 5
"The Day She Said Goodbye" CHANGE 6
Leaving heart (chapter 7)
I Lost you (Change 8)
"Knowing truth 1/2 (Change 9)
"Knowing the truth full (change 10)
"living without you" (change 11)
"Moon behind the story" (Change 12)
"Suddenly Met" (Change 13)
"Time is ticking" (Change 14)
"The New Me & you Part 15
"The Rumours" Change 16
"Enemy" Change 17
"The Longing" Change 18
"Interact" Change 19
"Who are you in my life" Change 20
"The Rumours. II" Change 21
"Rival-The untold story" Change 23
"Jung wheein Untold Story"Change 24
"The Body Guard" Change
"Break-up to start" Change 26
"Taken by the past" Change 27
"Fragile" Change 28
"Take you back" Change 29
"The Story behind it (1)" change 30
"Choosing alies" Change 31
Party chaos (Change) 32

"Intention" Change 22

271 7 1
By moonsun94

Breaking News Live!!: Dispatch studio call for a conference about revealing the Richest person in industry!

-Moonbyul POV-

I observed the number of reporters in that conference room ... and I took a deep breath,  my body be in the right condition and partake with me everything will be fine, these are the ones that run through my mind in those moments as I stand in front of many people ...

seulgi approached me with concern.

"Byul ... are you sure about this .." she said ---

"Before I left the mansion I was sure of my decision Seul..." I answered her seriously and I sat down at the long table that was really ready for today.

I look to the first reporter, he looks like skiptly and seems like rattling to ask me.

"M-Miss moon, w-why did you just reveal a-about your family." said the reporter to me.

it still seems to be muttering when asked...

"Our family wants to be as private as possible, we also want to live a simple life," answered him confidently

"Why did you think of making it public now?" said the woman reporter's.

"I decided to stand out because I wanted to clarify something ... and to fix the crooked business running under the care of the moon empire,... and I also decided to make it public so that some people know that the people we trust are not doing well." I said again and being more serious to them

"Is that really all, or do you have something else to reveal." another reporter asked me and looked at him and its's sounds seemed to think sarcastic to me.

(imagine this the way she looks at the reporter👆👆👆👆)

for a few minutes, I held my tongue and memorise hi's future hi's wearing a white t-shirt and a black coat and he wear a sunglasses hi's jaw a bit rough as I can see, I should investigate this guy, hi's suspicious.

"Doesn't it look like you are the person who is involved in the picture that spreads about the scandal of celebrities, Because your body volume is the same and the news about it is obviously disappearing right a way and isn't it ... blocking it immediately so that it does not spread? 

 only the rich and famous person can erase the spread of news about them .... am I right?he asked again.

as i looked into hi's eyes, he is making it obviouse to reveal ... i should gather info about him.

ji-hoon would have approached it to stop questioning, at the behest of seulgi because even she heard it sarcastic in the tone of his speech.

I restrained jihoon with the stroke of my hands.

"Yes it's me ..." I answered bravely while looking at hi's eyes as if we challenging and we both seemed unwilling to not give up..

the reporter smiled foolishly as if, rejoicing because he succeeded in whatever he wanted at those times

"So you admit that you are gay, and you have a relationship with the celebreties with Miss Kim solar ..." he added. 

which seemed to challenge the tone again

"Wait, the time is up when you ask ..." said jihoon who intends to seat the reporter again.

"Let him go, let me answer his question" I said.

"Are you bothered by my gender mr .... how should I call you ..." I asked.

"jaypee park miss moon ..." he answered boldly.

"Ok mr park ... are you discremenating my gender ... or ... is it a big sin that I am a lesbian?" seems to have a little fuss in that room and I looked around...

"Or because..., I'm sorry to say this ... you saying, some  woman after us, than someone like you ...?is that it? is your ball scared? ... "

some reporters laughed at what I said, and the standing reporter seemed to frown as if he was insulted by what I said and did nothing but return to his seat.

moonbyul smirk and smiled foolishly, she seemed to have managed to annoy him.

"for everyone's information, first ... the photo from the airport, that was the day I arrived, and miss solar faced the reporter stampid, I just helped her ... during those hours."

"secondly, at the bar... where there will be a bit of an issue because of the cpr scene, that 's because I collapsed with too much alcohol I drank" .... (what a lame lie moonbyul yi) I said to myself.

I knew seulgi looked at me but I restrained myself from looking at her.

"and lastly ... I am one of her sponsors ... and we are good friends ... and both drank so I fell asleep and she just took care of me. (severe lie byul ...) I said, I don't even know solar that well ... to say we are friends..urghhhh .. solar im sorry...

it seems that reporters grabbed their attention at the same time looking at their cellphones because of the notifications ... and there were loud whispers,

that make moonbyul frowned ... soon seulgi approached and handed the cellphone to her ...

Her forehead frowned even more at the photos that came out ... she and solar at a resturant eating happily, and some shots were on a set wheres she was carrying her belongings,

others are in a casual park where the two of them are happy to be photographed.

many commented.

- "Jblive" - they are cute together ... "*

- "lolvly" -: when this be taken ..... *

"cutey'-: i shipp ... *

- "choken" -: seriously they are friend? *

Etc ...

I seem to feel discomfort and my head hurts, how did we have a photo of solar and it looks like this photo has been taken for a year

... does that mean we have known each other for a long time? .. why can't I remember her ... I massage my forehead to reduce the pain in my head.

I looked at the seat of that jaypee park ... but he was no longer there, I looked around to find it but, he was gone.

"Byul ... come on, while they are still busy ..." seulgi led me upright but before I left ... I whispered to ji-hoon to find out about that jaypee ... then we continued walking out that room.

the reporters seemed to see us and they were rushing toward us..taking pictures.  .. which was immediately blocked by the bodyguards ...

until we got to the parking lot, there were also reporters waiting, so security was tightened until I got in the car ... and the driver drove it immediately.

no ones pov.

while moonbyul is in turmoil ...

a man in the car smiled mischievously, at the same time removing the hat and glasses, he pulled the skin mask, to reveal his true face.

and he smirk while looking at rearview mirror.

Moonbyul Pov

while we were on the car ... I kept thinking about how we had such a picture of solar ... and why I don't remember her .. is that really me ...,

"seul ... find out the place where solar lives ..." I said

"Byul it looks like you did the wrong thing ... the situation only got worse ...

"seul, before you preach to me do what I said ..., I will take care of others ...By the way..Until now you still can't find her? ... "I said to seulgi who looked at me

"Byul, let's not worry about that first ... we are facing a problem ... can we stop it first?" said seul as if traces of irritation.

"seul you know why you forced me to come here ... apart from me ... to take care of the moon Empire right?, do you want me to preach you too.? ...your mission is to find her ... "I said.

seulgi bowed.

"I saw her ..." she said softly ...

I looked at her seriously.

"I saw her and ... I decided not to bother her first ... she works at one of our hospitals here ... so I found her right away." seulgi looked out the car window as if she looked away ... I respected her silence and I did not ask any more questions.

I thought again about the picture of me with solar ...

so the silence inside the car was filledwhile we were on the way back to the mansion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

before i sleep... so yah work tomorrow... again...

sorry its short.. but pleased bare on me as i was working for long chapter next time....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927 83 9
A short story about Moonsun. I write this story while I'm in my insomnia state every midnight. Hope you enjoy this!! P/s : Thank you for always supp...
4.9K 119 14
"Are you lost?," I asked softly when I was a few feet away from her. She shook her head no. "I'm waiting for my mommy to come back for me," She said...
259 1 18
Two people who are completely known for their groups become familiar with each other under a certain situation. A situation that cannot be predicted...
7K 197 21
I'm broken. I miss you. I need you. I love you. She's broken. She needs me. She misses me. She will be loved.