More Then Just Broken

By LunaEmbers

Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never... More

Characters and Warnings
1. Hate
2. Lucky
3. New Girl
4. Overdue Death
6. Future Alpha
7. Mate
8. Suicidal Meets Naked
9. Hospital Like Heaven
10. Raped Prostitute
11. Urges For My Mate
12. Homeless
13. Expiring Date
14. Mom's Gone.
15. Wanted Back Home
16. Vampyrs?
17. Funarel Approval.
18. Someone's Watching
19. Stripping In Danger
20. Real Or Not
21. Gifts And Powers
22. Kiss After Reject
23. Forget The Hurt.
24. Selfish
25. Self harm
26. Addy's Mate
More Characters
27. Kill All Wolves
28. Abused Again
29. Not Human
30. To Do List
31. Red Dress
32. Mount Drako
33. Perfect
34. Chase's Room
Authors Note
35. Challenge
36. Coma
37. Ezmaralda
38. Blur
39. Gone
40. My Bride
41. Nicola
42. Werewolf King
43. Slapped The King
44. Wings
45. Everything
Authors Note

5. Hang Myself

1.5K 51 2
By LunaEmbers

EDITED

I woke up early feeling stiff and numb clear signs of the never ending pain I face daily. I took a shower, which as expected was not as easy because i kept wincing in pain with every stroke of the washing cloth, i then brushed my teeth and wore my clothes, nothing special of course.

I had a plan in mind, I didn't want to delay the overdue so I planned to do this as soon as possible. I couldn't help wonder what came after. Was life after death gonna be better? Was there even life after death? Only one way to find out right...

I planned to hang myself somewhere where no one was going to find me if they bothered to look. Isn't it weird that I speak of death so easily. But I've never really been scared of death. Why fear the inevitable anyway.

I went to go prepare breakfast and quickly ate mine before my dad saw me and got mad.

After my so called family finished their breakfast, I cleaned up and went back upstairs, I was not planning on going to school today, I couldn't risk people seeing my bruises and finding out.

I sat on my bag and let my thoughts drift of to my plan.
I planned on going into the beautiful forest at night about an hour before my parents return that way I won't run into trouble.

"I'm gonna kill myself" I whispered, holding back the tears. The words leaving a bitter taste on my tongue. If only life was fair I wouldn't have had to result to death.

I stayed in my room drawing and reading all day, you'd think since this is my last day on earth I'd be more productive. It was finally five thirty, I took a rope from the store room then left with tears falling freely from my eyes. I couldn't help myself.

Running into the forest I didn't look back, this was for the best.

It was dark, cold and it looked like it was about to rain. The perfect day to kill yourself wouldn't you say.

As I tied the rope on a branch, droplets of rain painted my skin making me shiver as the rain gradually got heavier.

I wonder if I'm ever going to be found

I thought to myself

probably not

I climbed on the rock that was behind me then tied the rope around my neck. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes once again.

Here goes nothing.

As I was about to push of, of the rock I heard a sound coming from one of the bushes. For a moment I froze, listening to the sound again. I didn't know what i expected in a huge forest. Of course there are wild animals.

"Who is there". I shouted not really expecting the animal to reply back but just in case it was a person. "If you are here to stop me then don't even bother even if you are an animal" I whisper.

I suddenly felt a cold chill making me shiver and tingles broke out from my skin. I felt a presence and I wasn't sure if it was an animal.

Then all of a sudden...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 56.8K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
455K 9.9K 35
Book #1 of the Gonzalez Brothers Series Bella Garcia has spent her whole life in torture, going through agonizing pain everyday, and still she has th...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...
5.6M 157K 27
Chloe was beaten and abused by her pack. Her mate rejecting her is the last straw. Unable to deal with it all she runs away. Meeting a new pack and f...