𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

By SinCircus_

What's wrong with being a little chaotic? ... More

prologue
1 | the truth untold
2 | another early birthday gift
3 | unexpected customer
4 | touch yourself
5 | on your knees
6 | don't look at him
7 | go where
8 | backup plan
9 | across his lap
10 | change of plans
11 | a two way to pleasure part 1
12 | a two way to pleasure part 2
13 | nothing but a good fuck
14 | lip gloss, lipstick and a hug
15 | Jimin
16 | another (bossy) reminder
17 | go get him
18 | make a wish
19 | betrayal
20 | uncertainty
21 | the way he likes me
22 | hate me
23 | the last of me... us
24 | she left
25 | like a deer stuck in headlights
26 | special request
27 | are you a sub?
28 | a harmless walk
29 | thought you'd never come
30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay
31 | a whole new perspective
32 | a silent promise
33 | i want candy
34 | morning wood
35 | dodging min yoongi
36 | getting to know each other over coffee and french toast
37 | deal
38 | you are naive
39 | texting him in the toilet
not an update
Q&A
40 | elastic girl receives an apology
41 | friends don't leave each other breathless
42 | reversed
43 | i was wrong
44 | first date
45 | trust is key
46 | stay
47 | game
48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after
49 | tell me something random about you
50 | change
51 | boyfriend
52 | hater: min yoongi
53 | don't make a big deal out of this
54 | monopoly
55 | lights down low
56 | getting a taste of her world
57 | alone with you
58 | cloud 9
59 | vulnerable
60 | need to blow off some steam
61 | on the sidelines
62 | gone
63 | a toast
64 | chain of memories
65 | company
66 | wherever
67 | chain of memories part 2
68 | chain of memories part 3
69 | attached
70 | first fight
71 | chain of memories part 4
72 | chain of memories part 5
73 | realization
74 | false hope
75 | i'm sorry
76 | in the blink of an eye
77 | dance with me
78 | coming clean
79 | kiss in the rain
80 | outburst
81 | lightning
82 | disappointment
83 | i own you
84 | clusterfuck
85 | secrets
86 | release
87 | care
88 | uncovered
89 | lighter
90 | problematic
91 | you'll need a drink for this
92 | revelation
93 | falling
94 | hypocritical
95 | alligator eyes
96 | petrified
97 | sweet like candy
98 | epiphany
99 | showing you
100 | compulsion
101 | diplomatic
102 | finally telling him
let's spice things up shall we?
character q & a
103 | panic attack
104 | instinct
105 | the blackwoods
106 | alert
107 | the looking glass of her soul
108 | raging war inside
109 | lowlife
110 | little rat
111 | i love you
112 | highway to hell
113 | triumph
114 | scars and forgiveness
115 | our friends
117 | everything for you
118 | pointless
119 | new plan
120 | divide and conquer
121 | jeopardy
122 | trial and error
123 | opposite sides
final chapter
thank you
my plan...please read

116 | magnetic

17.4K 780 430
By SinCircus_

Elena's POV

"We should get going." Joy says all of a sudden. "I need to get some work done tomorrow in the morning."

We're currently hanging out in the living room binge watching 'Sweet Home' on Netflix. It's a pretty gruesome show about a dystopian world in which a troubled teenager and his apartment neighbors are forced to fight off the monsters and the terrors they encounter in order to survive. I love it so far and Jungkook seems thrilled.

Actually, I think that everybody is enjoying the show except for Joy, because she detests gore and a lot of blood. This entire show was a bloodbath and a treat for people who are excited about psychological thrillers. The story takes place in Korea and obviously the actors communicate in Korean, therefore I'm the only one who's in need of subtitles.

I wasn't really fond of horror movies to begin with, but for some unknown reason ever since Jungkook and I started seeing each other I wanted to watch them with him. He's not crazy about romantic comedies but then again so am I, but I find it amusing when we do something specific that peaks his interest, because his eyes shine with excitement and there are times when he gets overly thrilled that it makes me laugh.

"Aw, babe just say that you want to puke because of the excessive violence and the blood." Yoongi mewls and she elbows him a little harder than she intended, causing him to groan in pain. Taehyung and Jimin get up from the sofa right after them and we turn to them.

"You guys are going too?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, this was fun and I think this is the first time I've eaten a pizza in a month. You guys are feeding me too much." Jimin replies swiftly. "I need to wake up early for practice tomorrow."

"And I need to check on Jin." Taehyung says. "He wasn't home all day, so when I left the laptop at his office earlier, I couldn't find him."

"Alright," I mutter and get off the sofa.

"You need a ride to your apartment?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook glares at me warningly as in to remind me of what I promised him in the pool house several hours ago. "It's okay, I'll stay over with Jungkook tonight." I even brought a fresh set of underwear to change into once I shower.

"Call me later." Joy says.

"We'll see you out then." Jungkook intervenes. We all pace towards the exit and we talk some more as the guys prepare to get into their vehicles. Taehyung and Jimin came separately but Joy and Yoongi are leaving together. It warms my heart to see that my two best friends bring out the best in each other like that. They are the first to get in the car and drive away and while Jungkook talks with Taehyung, I head over to Jimin to patch up our differences. His back is facing me and I watch him as he puts on his signature jean jacket on top of his gray hoodie.

"Hey," I say awkwardly and he turns around. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure,"

"Well, there's no need to pretend anymore about what happened in the past so I just want to make things right between us." I start. "Now that you found out that I was the girl in the pink wig at the Empire I think it's safe to say that you were right when you said that I wasn't who I seemed to be. So, I guess that all I want to say; is that I'm sorry. I was rude that day when you called me to hang out, but I was stressed because of...you know."

"Actually," Jimin mutters "about the Empire. I already knew it was you."

My jaw threatens to fall to what I just heard. "What?" Is he serious? "How?" He shuffles through his bag for something when he retrieves a familiar peach colored lip gloss.

"Oh my God!" I squeal. "I was looking for that. I thought I had lost it for good." This was the peach colored lip gloss he got me for my birthday and I was over the moon to see that the guy I was so infatuated with back then had spent time thinking about what I would possibly like as a gift.

"So, this is how you found out." I sigh. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

What do you know? Park Jimin is actually a decent guy.

"In that case, thank you for keeping my secret."

"It wasn't mine to share anyway." He runs a hand through his hair and I can suddenly hear the engine of a car start rumbling. I tilt my neck to see that Taehyung has now taken off and Jungkook is now approaching us.

"What's going on?" He inquires.

"Just taking care of something I should have a little sooner." I smile at him and he doesn't question me further. After a few more minutes of Jungkook and Jimin talking about something I wasn't paying attention at, he finally waves at us and speeds away from the mansion, leaving us all alone in the driveway.

Jungkook and I walk back inside of the empty mansion and once he shuts the door we start collecting the trash that has been laying around, but thankfully we're done quickly because everyone was considerate enough to throw their own trash in bags during their stay. We then go back outside and into the pool house once we're done tidying up the living room. His hands find my waist and sneak their way under my hoodie once we're inside.

"Are you tired?" He asks softly, planting a kiss on my cheek and I shake my head.

I smile. "No."

I'm wide awake.

"Good." He replies then his hands leave my waist and he begins taking off the elastic that is keeping my hair secured in a bun. My long hair falls in layers of curls and some of the strands fall in front of my face. Jungkook tucks them behind my ear when he says "I want to ruin you now."

"What are you waiting for?" I challenge and he grins devilishly.

"Careful there, because when you ask me to stop I'll only go harder." His voice is so deep and hoarse as he speaks, the edge on his voice feels like the edge of an ice cold blade being dragged across my skin in the most delicious of ways causing gooseflesh to appear on the surface. But good for me, I have now learned how to pull on his strings.

I only smile as I bat my lashes feigning innocence. "What makes you think I'll ask you to stop?" He rolls his eyes and does this thing when he pokes the inside of his cheek before licking his lips and that drives me out of my mind. His hand finds mine and he finally leads me into the bathroom.

He helps me take off my shirt as I shuck off my sweat pants until I'm left in nothing but my black bikini. I still remember how he couldn't stop gawking at me while we were in the hot tub.

Once he removes his black hoodie, his fluffy hair is all over the place practically begging me to run my fingers through it, or fist it so tightly until he groans.

"Fuck, Elena I couldn't keep my eyes off you." He rasps and I grin mischievously. "You just fucking know what you're doing to me." He steps closer, backing me up against the sink.

In a matter of seconds, his lips meet my skin. Jungkook turns the valve up and just like that water begins to pour from the showerhead. He kisses my lips harshly as in to punish me for how good I looked and how much I didn't hesitate to show while we were outside. His hands snake around my waist and grip on my hair pulling my head back when he dives into my neck as I take off his sweat pants then tossing them aside along with his boxers.

"I did it for you. Everything for you." I gasp. "I wanted your eyes on me." And it's not a lie.

He now walks me into the shower, behind the frosted doors while his lips travel across every inch of my neck.

"Mmm, is that right?" One hand finds its way on my breast and teases my nipple until it hardens under the thin nylon material, while the other finds the string that keeps the piece together and pulls on it until it falls on the floor. I arch my neck, granting him access to my body as he continues to walk me back when I can suddenly feel the hot water rain down upon us from the showerhead.

He kisses me in the middle of this rainfall and I can feel myself get weak in the knees. The hot water emits clouds that fog up the frosted glass, creating the very illusion of being in the most secluded place in the world and the feeling is just extraordinary. His tongue caresses the outside of my lips and what I can't comprehend is how the fuck do shivers dance down my spine when the water pouring from above is scorching hot.

"I wanted you to feel helpless when you couldn't touch me in front of everyone." I egg him on. "I wanted you to undress me with your eyes and only see what everyone else could see. How you couldn't have this right there and then and all you could do was just wait in the pool with your cock getting hard under your swimming trunk. I bet your cock was so hard just by imagining me sucking you off in front of everyone until it hits the back of my throat."

The words mindlessly leave my mouth as I'm kissing down his chest, my tongue tracing his abs tasting the water that rains on his skin. I'm in a light trance because everything about him drives me insane. I don't know what I'm saying, but from what it seems he lets it get to him.

"Fuck," he hisses. "Watch what you're saying to me Elena."

"Why?" I ask teasingly. "What are you going to do about it?"

That's when he's had enough and he lowers me down on the marble bench. Tipping my chin up with his index finger he finally turns the valve around and the water goes off all of a sudden. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" His tone is evidently furious and his eyes lack of all light. My gaze immediately tries to avoid his when he says "Eyes on me. Now."

My limbs feel like they're frozen as I look up at him.

"You won't provoke me like this again." He warns. "And from now on you're going to speak when you're spoken to."

Kneeling across me, we're finally on the same level and he licks his already wet lips. He inches closer to me and I can feel his breath fan my skin as he kisses me. It's raw, it's passionate, it's primal, it wakes this familiar hunger deep inside me that's animal, wild and desperate to be set free.

His lips travel all over my skin, tasting it, savoring it as if it's something he knows he can't have and yet he wants to leave his mark on it. My breathing turns heavy and a sharp gasp escapes my lips when his mouth wraps around my hardened bud, his teeth grazing it only slightly that it sends ripples all the way down to my core.

"Funny you said I can't have this," he says in a guttural tone. "Little sweet just know that I can have you anytime I want, anywhere." His tongue licks a stripe up my leg and my hands grasp his drenched hair. "I can make you do things you wouldn't imagine doing only because you want to please me."

Dear lord, everything he's saying is right.

I crave this.

His approval.

To call me a good girl.

To call me his.

"You will do things you hate only to end up loving them in the process." He proceeds as he lifts my leg and puts it over his shoulder. "And why is that? Because you want me to get a taste of that sweet cunt. You want me to make you feel so fucking good. Isn't that right?"

I can feel his words set something off deep inside me. "Yes."

He kisses up my thigh and I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker under his touch. He's simply magnetic, compelling, assertive. Taking over me is nothing but a game to him.

And I know that deep down he likes getting what he can't have.

The harder it is to obtain the more intense is the thrill.

"You want me to touch you,"

"Yes."

"You want to touch me."

"Yes."

"You want to fuck." He bites on the inside of my thigh, pulling on my skin while his hands toy with my hardened buds.

I nod weakly and he grins. My eyes are screwed shut but as soon as I open them all I can see is the black in his eyes.

So dark and inviting.

It's my happy place.

"Yes," I finally breathe.

"If you want to fuck so bad, then spread those pretty legs of yours and give me what I want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 298 32
You had a pretty good life, a good job, a family that you loved, and loved you, a dog. Everything was perfect, but everything changed when you were i...
426K 11.1K 50
Cover by @Niyonaika 💜 SUCH A CRINGY STORY UGH I NEED TO SERIOUSLY EDIT IT Started: 5/29/17 Ended: 7/17/17 EDITING Characters: Mark Tuan (Y/n) Wang J...
605 24 12
Taehyung x reader This is a story based on a sexual assault. This will be your only warning, there won't be triggers in the book because I find them...
377K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...