Chocolate Covered Strawberrie...

By notoriousnika

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦�... More

𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

5.9K 255 168
By notoriousnika

Chapter thirty-one; Prefect's bathroom

▴ ◃ ▾ ▹

Robyn was sleeping on her stomach, head facing away from the door. Jasmine smiled as she saw Isla curled up on the girls back purring softly. The black cat was instantly loved by both Jasmine's roommates as she was extremely cuddly. Both Robyn and Sophie had owls and they resided in the Owlery, so having a cat to pet in their dorm was now their favourite pass time. Jasmine quietly closed the door behind her wrapping herself arms around her with a towel hanging off of her shoulder.

Her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing some very comfy sweats. Her feet carried her across the school grounds and up to the fifth floor where she was met with the door of the Prefect's bathroom. That room felt like heaven and it was luxury to all prefects and Quidditch captains. Jasmine definitely enjoyed it as much as she could, having calm evenings in the warm bath. She always found herself time to go there more so after curfew when she was certain she would be alone. Sometimes it happened that the doors were locked, meaning whoever was inside wanted the whole thing by themselves.

So when Jasmine's hand pushed the door open she sighed in relief to find it unlocked and empty. She stepped into the room the door closing itself behind her when her ears suddenly picked up some movement in the water. Her eyes travelled to the bath and she widened them quickly before she clasped a hand on her eyes not believing what she just saw.

''I'm sorry!'' She called out with an apologetic voice. ''I thought it was empty.'' She talked with her hand still in front of her eyes, blocking the sight and her feet glued to the ground as the shock wouldn't let her move at all.

Remus chuckled nervously as he dipped down so only his head was poking out the water, even though she couldn't see anything. ''It's alright.'' His cheeks were tinted with red as he waited what her next move will be.

Jasmine turned around, her back now facing Remus as she brought her hand down and stared at the door. ''I-I'm going to leave, sorry again-''

''No, no wait!'' Remus said urgently as she was starting to walk towards the door. ''I should go, I've been here long enough.''

Jasmine halted in her steps as she heard the water swooshing around, undoubtedly the result of Remus getting out. ''No, no.'' She replied but still didn't turn around. ''You stay, I'll go.''

The swooshing stopped. But so did Jasmine, she didn't leave the instant that she said those words. She stayed put, something holding her back and not letting her leave. Either it was the wish to spend an evening in the bathroom, in the warm beautifully smelling water or it was something else. There was also a fact that she didn't want to step out to the cold hallway when the inside was so warm. It was quiet for some time before Remus shakily spoke up.

''If you're not bothered by it, we could both stay. I could use some company.'' At the end he cleared his throat, bringing his voice back to his usual tone.

Jasmine's lips parted. It was a solution, probably benefiting both as neither really wanted to leave. She didn't answer as her actions already showed she's really going to stay. She put her hand up in front of her eyes and turned around taking smaller steps in order not to fall. Remus had to bite his lip to not laugh at her ridiculousness. Jasmine thought she probably looked stupid too so she slowly removed the hand, but cast her eyes elsewhere and not the bath.

She went off to the side to drop her things on the floor when she remembered that she didn't bring any swimsuit, thinking she'll be alone. Her cheeks burned pink as she let out a low hum. Her head turned to the bath with embarrassment and she caught Remus looking. His eyes quickly averted but he received the message she was trying to tell him so he turned around completely, in order not to snoop.

Jasmine then took off her clothes, except her underwear, dropping them on the floor and she subconsciously hugged her arms around her middle part as if there was someone watching her. She then lowered herself into the warm water and walked the short way to the opposite side, facing Remus.

''You can turn around now.'' Jasmine chuckled nervously as Remus was still facing away.

She dipped down so only her shoulders were showing. Remus smiled softly once he was looking at her and he leaned back on the wall behind him. The air was awkward as ever before like they just made a new step. It wasn't just them in the kitchens laughing and baking, it was more intimate, making both of them flushed.

While Jasmine was looking to her left, then to her right and out the windows, Remus couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was simply standing there, in the water, in front of him, looking beautiful as ever with her hair tied up. At least that's what was going through his mind. Then Jasmine finally grabbed the courage and looked back at him.

This time he didn't look away. Both of them smiled at each other, slowly feeling the atmosphere loosening up a bit. Jasmine's eyes flickered across his face as the dim light that was in the room illuminated that side where he always had a scar. It looked like an old scar, running from his forehead to the side of his face and cheek.

''You're wondering about my scar,'' Remus stated quietly as if he was reading her thoughts.

Jasmine parted her lips in surprise. He couldn't see because all of the bubbles on the surface but she was fiddling with her hands under the water.

''It's still only wondering.'' She replied. ''I'm not asking anything. I know that if you felt comfortable you would talk about it. The story behind it shouldn't be the result of my interrogation. You will tell if or when you want to.'' She explained.

Remus smiled at the thought of that. It suddenly explained all the times she has seen him injured and never asked too much about it. Of course, he knew she wanted too but he held it dear to his heart that she respected his privacy and secrets. He gulped down as he thought that now would be as good time as ever to talk about it as they were on the topic already. He wanted to test the area first, see her reaction and then maybe tell her what monster he really is.

''A werewolf attacked me when I was five.'' Remus let out quickly.

Jasmine gasped, her eyes portraying shock. She looked all over him again seeing that the scar really could be the result of a werewolf. ''Oh, gods. I can't even imagine how that must have been like.'' Jasmine said softly. ''Were you alone?'' She asked then with a deep crease in her eyebrows.

Remus couldn't believe that she was worrying about him from when he was five. He shook his head. ''He broke into our house and my parents were right there. I'm lucky I didn't die that night.'' He said and shrugged as if it was nothing.

He didn't mention the bite or the fact that after that night his life changed completely. Jasmine frowned and looked at him with sad eyes. She wasn't asking about it either. Remus heard numerous times if anyone told the story about how they were attacked by a werewolf the first question that popped up was were you bitten. Jasmine didn't ask. He clenched his jaw tightly trying to find the correct words of how to tell her he was a werewolf too. While at the same time he was imagining her further reaction.

Jasmine though decided to add to the subject and lighten up the mood. She couldn't keep looking at him sadly as she couldn't change a thing about it. If it were up to her she would hug him, but the situation and the lack of clothes prevented her from that.

''I've got a scar too.'' She raised her arm out of the water.

Remus' eyebrows jumped up on his forehead as she started speaking before he did. He looked at her arm and surely enough on her left bicep there was a thin scar running down the inner part. He moved his eyes to look at her as she started explaining, afraid that she might have got it from her dad.

''I was baking in the kitchen at home when I was twelve. I wasn't supposed to be there as the kitchen in our house is strictly for elves only, by the orders of my dad. But I liked to sneak in there, so William found me, scared me making the knife slip out of my hands because I jumped and I cut myself right across my arm.'' She explained with a light tone to her voice.

She lowered her arm back down and looked at Remus. He was smiling at her clearly thankful that she shared her story.

''The next thing I know there were wards all around the kitchen preventing me from going in.'' Jasmine shrugged and leaned back on the wall, remembering the angry voice of her father.

That was the first time she was yelled at with such rage. He let her bleed as she was clutching her arm and first screamed at her before her mum rushed in and quickly tended to her injury. Up to that point, Jasmine believed they were a happy family, after that her eyes opened and cracks started to appear.

Remus and Jasmine continued with chatting about lighter topics when they realised that a lot of time has passed and that they should better go back to their dorms. Jasmine pulled herself up from the bath and took in a sharp breath as the cold air hit her.

She stepped quickly to her belongings and wrapped herself in a towel. She turned her head around only to be met with Remus' back as he was pulling a shirt over his head. In the dark light, it was impossible to see all his scars but Jasmine's mind still went back to his story.

Attacked by a werewolf. That explained all the healed scars she saw on him before, but was it really just one attack?

Once she was dry she dressed up and again hugged her arms around her torso now from being rather cold. She walked to the other side of the room and stood in front of Remus who just turned around. He noticed her shivering and quickly extended his arm.

''Here. Have this.'' He said offering her one of his knitted jumpers.

Jasmine looked down at the dark brown fabric, noticing how warm it looked but she declined, shaking her head. Remus looked flatly at her and dangled the jumper in front of her face until she took it from him. He smiled in triumph as he watched her smaller figure get engulfed by his oversized sweater.

Jasmine caught a bit of the smell as she pulled it over her head making her first look down at the long sleeves and then look straight ahead in thought. Her lips were parted again as her mind was replaying what she just smelled over and over again. Remus furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed her freeze completely. He waited for a little but she still didn't move, seemingly lost in her own thoughts.

''Hey, are you alright?'' He asked softly, taking a step closer.

Jasmine looked up, the same faraway expression still present on her features as she looked into his eyes. It was like time stopped completely as Jasmine still couldn't wake from her own thoughts. The sweater smelled exactly the same as did her black sweater spilt with amortentia.

▴ ◃ ▾ ▹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 668 26
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭...
181K 5.5K 35
-𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝑂𝑟 -𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼�...
742K 15.2K 33
❝ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N ❞
2.2K 25 14
❝ ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴄʜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ 𝒏𝒐𝒕 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ❞