Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Par weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Plus

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

16- Jealousy

1.4K 39 51
Par weasleytwinsimp11

(I don't know what his name is but we're going to make one up so🧍🏻‍♀️ Joseph Anderson^)

   It's been a week now that Adrian hasn't woken up, Y/n would spent her mornings, lunches and after classes when she wasn't in quidditch with him. Emilia, Miles and the twins would often join her. Gianna would often come and make small talk with her and ask her how he's been doing.

   "I brought you some fruit." said Emilia as she walked into the Hospital wing. Y/n looked up from her work and gave her a small smile, accepting it. "I would've thought he would've woken up now."

  "It's strange isn't it? His body is taking a long time to recover." said Y/n as Emilia grabbed her shoulder. Y/n missed having Adrian around, he's missed so much in a week.

   "Let's go, we have potions and if we're late, Snape's gonna hex us." said Emilia as Y/n picked up her things, the both of the walking out the Hospital wing. They met Miles and the twins as they sat in the table in the back, listening to a boring lesson.

   "Hey Emilia, I don't really understand this mind if you help me?" whispered Fred, Emilia went over the steps of how and why antidote was important and how some can be made. "We may not be in Professor Flitwick's class, but you sure are charming!"

   "Ah.. thanks.. but that's was horrible please don't ever do it again." said Emilia as George and Y/n bursted out laughing. Fred grinned and went back to doing his work as Miles gave Emilia a quick look.

   ———

   "I don't know why you let him do that." said Miles as he pulled Emilia into her dorm after class.

   "Are you talking about Fred? Is that's why you've been so moody all day? Really Miles?" said Emilia as she sat on her bed. Their relationship was toxic, even if they never wanted to admit it.

   "Yeah really. We've been together for a bit now Emilia, you shouldn't be forgetting you have a boyfriend." said Miles walking over to her. Emilia looked up at him and gave a stern look.

   "I don't forget I have a boyfriend. You constantly remind me, don't you?" said Emilia as Miles glared at her. He hated fighting with her but his jealousy over powered him, he cared to much for her. Their fight lasted a while until Emilia's eyes shined. Whenever she was about to cry, Miles changed his tone and went soft.

   "Well why can't you act like it? I love you Emilia, why can't you love me huh and don't tell me you do because I know you don't." said Miles as Emilia looked taken back. That was the first Miles told her he loved her. "You'll never love me like you loved Cedric will you?"

   "I'm not going to do this with you right now Miles. Stop bringing up Cedric, because I don't bring up you treating me like i'm going to cheat on you, like Charlotte did." said Emilia, her voice cracking. Miles knew what he was doing but didn't stop. "You don't even love me, you're just saying that to make me feel some type of way."

   "You just don't love me. Just say it. Say you don't love me." said Miles as he gently touched her face but she moved back. Emilia did love him, she didn't want too though. He was possessive and selfish, but her heart didn't see that. She seen the good instead of the bad, even if she wanted too.

   "I do Miles and I don't want too. I hate how you make me feel, you don't trust me. I've read tons of books about love and i've never understood how someone can let themselves fall in love like this until now. Cedric never compared to you Miles. I didn't love Cedric.." said Emilia as Miles grabbed her hand. His heart beating fast as he pulled her into a hug.

   "If one day we break up.. we can't stop being friends. I cant lose you as my friend either. Please promise me? We're forever even if it means we're friends. Please Emilia. Promise me forever." mumbled Miles in Emilia's neck. She felt the hot tears falling down her face as Miles held her tighter.

   "Forever Miles." said Emilia as Miles moved his face to hers, wiping the tears from her face.

   "What did you tell me not so long ago? That love looks not with the eyes but with the mind and therefore is winged cupid painted blind." said Miles, him and Emilia's foreheads touching. Emilia smiled and pulled him into a kiss. She moved her hand to  his thigh as he smiled, grabbing her waist. Moving her hand to unbutton his pants, feeling him lean back as she slide her hand in his pants. Their breathing became heavier as Emilia moved her hand to unbutton his shirt. Miles pulled away from the kissed and pinned her down on the bed as he began to move his hands down her body, kissing her neck, leaving marks on her chest. His tongue stroked over hers.

"Just do it already Miles." moaned Emilia as she felt him move his hands down to her skirt. His eyes met hers as he pulled it off. He pressed his lips on hers kissing her passionately, he lifted her leg and moved his body forward, causing Miles to groan. Emilia let out a soft noise making him smile and go faster.

"There's no spell on the doors, so you have to be quiet love." whispered Miles as Emilia covered her mouth. Miles moved her hand and held it as he started to kiss her. Both of them holding their moans in, when Miles body tensed up and gripped the bed sheeting. He started to pull out when she wrapped her legs around him and pushed him deep. "Bloody hell E." Miles groan filled her ears as she felt him move inside her. She let him go as he pulled out, she moved down on him to let him finish in her mouth. His breathing was heavy as he moved her back up and started kissing her again. "I had no idea it would feel like that."

"Me either." said Emilia feeling Miles try and go again as she brought her body up, kissing on Miles' neck.

   "Promise me you won't let anyone ever do this with you. Just me, only me." said Miles now pulling away from her as their eyes met. Emilia grinned and placed her hand on his face.

   "You're so selfish Miles." said Emilia as Miles started kissing on her again, he brought his hand to her neck and pulled her closer to him. When there was a knock on the door that made the both of them groan.

  "Emilia are you in there?" said a voice behind the door that made Miles fall on her neck. Fred and George were on the other side of the door and Emilia quickly pushed Miles in the bathrrom as she pulled her clothes back on.

   "Yeah, uh give me a minute!" said Emilia from the other side of the door as Fred and George looked at each other. The door swung open to see Emilia breathing heavy. "What is it?"

   "Are you ok? We were looking for you and Miles, the two of you vanish quickly but we suspect he'll probably be with his secret girlfriend." said George as him and Fred entered her dorm. "Are you sure you're ok?"

   "You look very tried. You aren't catching a cold or something?" said Fred as Emilia tried to flatten her hair. George and Fred looked at her strangely. 

  "Uh no i'm fine, let's go yeah? Come on, maybe we'll find Miles on the way." said Emilia as she walked to the door. Fred and George followed when George noticed the red mark on Emilia's collarbone. Fred was the first one out when he tilted her neck and she quickly moved back and pulled him out the room. George smirked as they went off to the hospital wing. Miles on the other hand was rushing to put on his clothes when he heard the door close, he quickly opened the door and seen the empty room, grabbed his robe and left the room.

   "Are you sure you're alright Emilia?" said Fred as they walked the stairs. Fred watched her moved her hair in front of her.

  "Yes fine." said Emilia when she saw Miles coming down the stairs as they were going up. "Oh look there goes Miles."

   "Where you guys looking for me or something?" said Miles as he grinned at Emilia. She took a deep breathe and watched as the boys started talking with him.

   "Yeah actually, we wanted to see if you and Emilia wanted to go to see Adrian since Y/n is always there alone." said Fred as Miles nodded. "We went looking for Emilia first since we thought you'll probably be busy but good thing we're going over to the hospital wing because I think she's getting sick."

   "Oh you're getting sick E?" said Miles looking her up and down. She lifted her neck a bit so that Miles can she what George saw and he gave her a apologetic look, dropping his smile.

   "No, i'm fine. I wonder how Y/n's doing." said Emilia as they walked through the doors of the Hospital wing. They walked in to see Y/n asleep on Adrian's hand. "Now that is cute."

   "I can't believe he's not awake to see this." said Miles with a laugh as they walked on the other side of where Y/n was at.

"Should we wake her? I mean that looks uncomfortable." said Fred as he walked over to Y/n. Emilia shook her head no and looked at Adrian who looked as if he was smiling.

"You think he can hear what we're saying?" said Emilia as she watched his face.

"I hope not." said Miles as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Adrian's eyes shoot open, causing everyone to jump. Adrian looked to where Y/n was lying on his hand and then to Emilia and Miles as they moved closer to him.

"Finally you're aw- ADRIAN!" said Emilia as Adrian threw up all over her and Miles. Y/n was woken up to see him now throwing up on the floor.

"Bloody hell mate!" said Miles as the three Gryffindors looked disgusted. Adrian looked up and laid back down breathing heavy. Madam Pomfrey came rushing out her office to see them covered in vomit.

"Oh dear! You're finally awake, took you long enough." said Pomfrey as she pushed Miles and Emilia out her way. The both of them still covered in vomit standing there looking at each other in disgust.

"How are you feeling?" said Y/n. Adrian turned to look at her, giving her a smile. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Better, how long was I out for? A couple hours?" said Adrian as Madam Pomfrey handed him a cup full of some type of potion.

"More like a week Ade." said Emilia from behind a curtain as she changed out her vomited clothes. Adrian quickly looked over back at Y/n.

"She's been here everyday making sure you're ok." said Madam Pomfrey as Y/n gave him a small smile. Miles and Emilia both were now in different clothes.

"Bloody hell, what happened? I just remember seeing Miles fall off his broom and then I was out." said Adrian as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Bludger happened, you fell about twenty feet." said Y/n as Madam Pomfrey went back to her office. The twins nodded and laughed as he looked surprised.

"I'll have to keep you over night, all of you out. You can rest now Miss L/n, he's awake and healthy." said Madam Pomfrey causing Y/n to turn red. The rest of them followed after Fred and George who were the first ones out.

"Well, look at that Y/n he's awake now." said Emilia as she wrapped her arm around her. Y/n looked at her, seeing the mark on her collarbone and pointed to it. "I know.. it's not suppose to be there."

———

"I bet you missed having me in lessons didn't you." said Adrian as the six of them walked down to lunch.

"She didddd, she'll look over at your seat and then look back at George and I and huff." said Fred in a playful voice as Y/n hit him. Adrian smiled at the girl as she let out a laugh. Adrian's smile quickly faded into a shocked expression as he turned around, looking at Miles who looked at him confused for stopping.

"E give me your books now." said Adrian as she looked at him confused. Miles and Emilia looked at each other and back at him. He looked down as their eyes followed and quickly went back up. "Her bloody laugh got me hard." whispered Adrian.

"I- ew.. keep it." said Emilia handing him the textbook as Miles bursted out laughing causing the Gryffindors to turn around and look at them.

"Are you three alright?" said Y/n as she walked over to them, Adrian smiled and nodded as he started to walk with her hearing his best friends laugh behind him.

"Yeah just wanted to see what I missed up on." said Adrian holding the book so it covered his pants. The five of them decided to grab some food and head outside since it was nice and sit in the courtyard. George was having lunch with Autumn. "You know we're having another trip soon, maybe I can take you on a-"

"Hey Y/n.." said a Hufflepuff boy named Joseph Anderson, along side him was Cedric Diggory. Emilia's face quickly went buried in a book when he looked over at her. "Care to talk?"

   "I'm already talking if you couldn't see, you interrupt my conversation." said Y/n as Adrian grinned at her. Joseph gave her a smile and asked her again.

   "Sorry to interrupt Y/n but I was wondering if I can have a word with you." said Joseph as Fred looked up at Miles and Emilia with a 'oh no' look.

   "Ok, well are you going to talk?" said Y/n as she looked up at the boy. He sat down in front of her as Adrian's glared at the boy. Cedric was still staring at Emilia and Miles wasn't to happy about it.

   "Let's hangout one day? We both know a lot of dudes have been trying to do the same but you'll give me the change right?" said Joseph as he tried to moved his hand to her face, Adrian grabbed his wrist and moved it back.

   "I'm fine thanks." said Y/n as she looked at Adrian surprised. Adrian was now giving the boy a death stare as to when Miles go up and walked closer to them both, Emilia quickly getting up after him. Adrian's blood started to boil, he noticed that Joseph's face looked punchable.

   "Fuck off Joseph, she wouldn't want a dirtbag like you anyways." spat Emilia as Cedric and Joseph both grinned at her.

   "She hangs out with Pucey, she must like dirtbags." said Joseph as Adrian got up and walked in front of Emilia causing Cedric to moved in front of Joseph.

   "Why are you hiding behind Diggory hm? Fine by me, i've been trying to find a reason to beat your face in." said Adrian as Y/n grabbed his hand and pulled him back. Joseph let out a smirk and looked over at Emilia who was looking at her feet instead of Cedric.

   "And when are you going to get back with Cedric, Morales? You know the two of you are meant to be." said Joseph as Cedric smirked.

   "Go shove each other's wands up your asses please." said Emilia as Cedric smiled and tilted her neck, seeing the red mark but she moved her face away. "Choke."

   "You don't have to be rude about it Em." said Cedric as Miles breathing got heavier. "You have a hickey if you didn't know, maybe try covering it next time?"

   "Why don't the two of you shove off? I'm sure you wouldn't want Adrian and Miles to get angrier." said Y/n as she looked over at Emilia.

  "Think about it won't you L/n?" said Joseph as him and Cedric both walked back into the castle laughing. Miles hands were balled up in a fist when he finally released them, his finger nails dug into his palm. Adrian sat back down and looked at Y/n with a face.

   "Bloody gits" said Adrian as Y/n laughed. She rolled her eyes and give him a smile when he blinked and looked over at Emilia. "She has a what?"

   "What?" said Y/n looking at Fred who was staring at Emilia's neck. Adrian shot a look over at her and pulled her down.

   "You have a what?" said Adrian as Emilia looked over at Y/n. Y/n shrugged, looking up at Miles who was holding his hands together and looking away. Fred was still staring at her neck. Adrian moved her head, as Emilia slapped his hand. "What ever happened to you telling me things E?"

   "It's not a hickey, she burned herself." said Miles quickly. Adrian looked over at him and looked back at Emilia. "Well that's what she told me when I asked."

   "That doesn't look like burn to me." said Adrian as he looked at Y/n. Emilia looked over at Miles and back at Adrian.

   "It's a burn, where am I going to get a hickey from?" said Emilia, she felt horrible lying to Adrian. Y/n gave her a quick glance and opened her mouth as if she was going to say something but Emilia shook her head, causing Y/n to look back down at the grass. "I was curling my hair with the end of my wand and I burnt myself, nothing serious Ade."

   "Right, you don't have to lie. I know you Emilia, i'm not going to force you to tell me. Miles might have believed it." said Adrian as Emilia opened her mouth but closed it quickly. She looked over at Miles, grabbed her stuff and stormed off back in the castle.

   "Adrian.." said Y/n watching Emilia go off back inside. Fred sighed and went back to reading the daily prophet when Adrian looked back at Y/n.

  "Back to what I was saying. Can I take you on a real date?" said Adrian as Miles grabbed his stuff and went inside the castle after Emilia. Y/n gave him a small smile, as they went back to talking about what he had in mind.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...
1M 55.8K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
659K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.