Harry Potter and The Shadowed...

By itshannieee

After the final battle Harry learns some unsettling truths about himself and those who he trusts the most. Fo... More

The bonds that hold us
Unlocked Potential
A look beneath a mask
The master of Three
Hello Old world, I'm back
Honey I'm home
Snake in the nest
Revenge served cold
Magical Maze's
Allies and Enemies
Friends, old and new
A web is cast
Then there were three
Let the disillusionment begin
Black family values
new experiences and namely friends
Fate really does like certain events
Unravelling a web
Four out of five
Second year
A peacock and two weasels
Traditions
Building bridges
Secret chambers and sacred maps
How to get rid of a peacock
foolish plans of a peacock
Theft and compulsions all around
A diary
yuletide
An inner circle
Mortem Magicae
Call me Marvolo
A complete soul, more or less..
Relocation
A baby Dark Lord in the making
Part two
It begins
It's not all sunshine and daisies
Bug Hunting
The First Steps
Will there be dragons?
Magical interventions
I see fire
How to catch a goat
End of a Legend
A monster of our own making

Far fetched reality

20.6K 824 234
By itshannieee

Previously

How the trial had gone so wrong he would never know. And Sirius—how dare he be freed! Albus had worked so hard to ensure he was locked away. Getting him sent straight to Azkaban without a trial hadn't been easy and it had taken a lot of skill to hide the fact for a decade. How Harry had found out he didn't know and he wanted to. Being in the dark wasn't right - he needed answers! The boy was destroying years of work, turing his own people against him; even Severus, a man he had depended on hating Harry, was supporting the brat!

He would have to work harder next year to regain his influence on the boy. Perhaps he would benefit from having a younger female friend? Ronald had failed miserably but Ginevra, she had potential. Yes, she would be perfect....

4th August 1992

After the trial yesterday, the three of them had returned to Grimmauld Place happy with the result. Sirius even asked Kreacher to make a cake in celebration of the result, which the house-elf did, albeit reluctantly.

"You know this is only a temporary victory, right? He won't stop," Harry warned the two men, who were happily toasting to the result.

Sirius sighed and sat down. "I know, but I want to celebrate this little victory. We have some breathing room for now - he's officially locked out of your accounts and he has no power over you other than being your Headmaster."

Harry nodded. He was reluctant to celebrate yet as he knew how tricky the man could be. He would have contingency plans, Harry would bet his magic on it. Eventually leaving the men to their alcohol, he made his way upstairs.

~

With the custody trial over with, the only thing left to do was attend Pettigrew's trial, which was scheduled for tomorrow. However, Sirius was reluctant to go, let alone allow Harry to attend.

"But don't you want to see justice being done?" Harry asked. He wanted to watch Peter be sent down. He had plans for that rat which involved Pettigrew's lips and those of a starving dementor.

"Yes, but Harry, I don't want you there! That spineless coward is the reason your parents are gone. He's the one who betrayed them," Sirius explained, sounding both angry and sad.

"I understand that - that's why I want to go!" Harry said. Well, it was that and the residual hatred from the Peter he knew in his other life.

Sirius stared at Harry intently, his grey eyes scanning the boy. Harry looked so intent, his emerald eyes hard with determination. "You really want to go?" he asked, his voice resigned. He didn't want to go and see that traitor. He didn't want to waste another minute on him. It was because of him that he had lost a decade of his life, that Harry had grown up unloved, that James and Lily were dead. He was done giving that rat time and attention.

"Yes," Harry stated.

Sirius sighed. Rubbing the back of his neck, he sat down opposite Harry. "If it means that much to you, we can go," he said eventually.

Harry let out a breath. He didn't know why Sirius was so against going to his trial but he wanted to watch as the rat went down. "Thank you," he said, relieved.

As he had the day free, Harry eventually returned to his search for answers. However, as he stood to leave the kitchen, his attention was drawn to the window, where a large black owl was perched. Flicking his wand, Harry let the owl enter and watched as it swooped in and landed next to him, its large dark eyes staring intently at him.

Reaching out, Harry quickly ran through a few detection spells before he picked up the letter, ignoring the package for now. After all, he hadn't survived the last war by taking unnecessary risks. Picking it up, he instantly recognised the handwriting. Flicking his wand to summon a few owl treats, Harry went to pet the bird who moved subtly away for him, obviously taking after his owner in his dislike for physical contact.

~

Mr. Potter,

I must say that I am wary to congratulate you on your ingenuity in avoiding your family. However, I am pleased you are well and trust you will remain so, even if your current company is less than ideal.

You will find enclosed a few doses of the Wolfsbane potion; extra was provided to be taken at the user's discretion. I shall provide this potion annually, however this in no way means I am willing to, as you say, 'get to know' your new caregivers. As for the price, an invoice is in the box. Have the newly named Lord Black sign it and our business will be concluded.

Once again, my offer for aid stands if you ever find yourself in need contact me.

Severus T. Snape

Potions Master

~

Smiling by the time he was finished reading, Harry passed the note to Remus while he investigated the potions Snape had sent. Looking at the vials, Harry could tell the potion was of the highest quality from the colour and consistency. He was sure that, if he took off the vial's lid, he would be hit with the pungent smell of the potion's namesake.

"I wasn't sure he would help," the wolf admitted after reading the note and passing it to Sirius, who had been reading over his shoulder with difficulty.

"I had faith in him," Harry said. The younger wizard was looking at the invoice as well and saw that Snape hadn't even over charged Sirius like Harry had feared he would - he wouldn't put it past the man to hold onto his grudge and act childish. However, Harry was proud to see that Snape had charged them fairly, if even a little less than the standard rate.

Remus smiled at Harry's words and picked up a vial of the potion he needed. Examining it, he sighed when he saw the high quality. "Thank you," he told the green-eyed child.

Harry smiled and offered Remus a shrug. "I didn't do anything. If you want to thank anybody, thank Professor Snape."

Remus held back his cringe at the thought of writing to Severus. He doubted the man would even read the note before burning it. "I will, but I also wanted to thank you. It's because of you that all of this has happened—we're here together because of you." Harry smiled at the lanky man.

Sirius, who had reread the letter twice, smiled at the words, distracting him from his annoyance towards Snape. Since the charms had been lifted, he found a lot of his emotions and feelings towards people were mixed up; things he had been certain about, people he had hated, no longer lined up to his true feelings and he was at a loss.

"Moony is right, Prongslet, you're really, very good at bringing people together," Sirius said.

Harry smiled. "Here's the invoice - it's actually a little less than I expected," Harry admitted.

Sirius took a look at it. Although he wasn't sure what the price should be, he believed Harry when he said it was less than the usual.

~

After the potions delivery, Harry continued with his plan. However an idea struck him and he wandered up to the third floor.

Clearing his throat in front of an empty frame, Harry called out cautiously, "Headmaster Black?"

Standing for almost a minute, Harry thought he had failed when suddenly Phineas Black appeared in his portrait.

The painting looked at Harry and blinked in surprise. "You summoned me, Harrison?" he asked.

"Yes, I thought you may be able to help me with something," Harry said.

"Oh? What is it?" the painting asked, interested in the young boy in front of him. As a painting he couldn't feel magic any longer, but he could still recognise a powerful wizard when he saw one and oh, this boy. He was powerful and he had barely scratched the surface of his own potential.

"I want to know more about Soul magic," Harry said bluntly.

Phineas let himself gape before he laughed. "No, no you don't," he said after his chuckles died down. "I understand the pull of Dark magic, but that is a branch which will do you no good."

Harry sighed. "I know that, that's why I want to learn more. I have—" he cut himself off before pulling out his wand. He went through the motions of putting up a privacy and secrecy ward around himself and the painting, as well as a detection ward to warn him if Sirius or Remus approached.

Phineas watched in fascination as the boy wordlessly threw up wards some adults would have struggled with. He felt the secrecy charm take effect on him and wondered what the boy was about to tell him.

"I have a soulmate," Harry admitted. "A soul mate who dabbled in Soul magic, horcruxes, and is now scattered."

Phineas let out a laugh when he realised who this soulmate was. He had been around for a long time and, as a Black, he had made the acquaintance of the Dark Lord.

Harry sighed as the painting started to laugh. "It's not funny," he grumbled.

Phineas finally settled down. "Oh, but it is. It's brilliant! Tom tried to destroy his own soulmate. I tried to warn that boy, but did he listen? No! He was the Dark Lord, surely he knew best!"

Harry sighed again. "Gloating doesn't help me, Professor."

Phineas gave another snort. "Oh I know, but this is just too good."

"So? Do you have any ideas on how I can help him?" he asked.

Phineas went silent then, his face contorting as he thought. "This branch of magic is one of the least studied because of the dangers - your Tom is the perfect example of what can go wrong," he said.

Harry nodded; he knew all of this.

"However, I do have an idea. In the library, go to the family archives. There should be a book written by my seven greats-grandfather Corvus Black. I believe he had a friend who attempted something similar and, when he realised what he was giving up, attempted to reverse it. I read the book in my youth, but the details are beyond me."

Harry felt a surge go through him at the idea of finding what he needed. He would be able to save Tom.

"Thank you," he told the painting solemnly.

Phineas smirked. He knew that he was familiar with this boy, but he couldn't pinpoint it.

~

After dispelling the wards, Harry ran to the library. The family archives were something he never really looked at; he just hadn't thought to look there. Reaching the old part of the library, Harry scanned for anything written by Corvus Black until his eyes fell on a book that looked like it had once been black but had faded to grey. Picking up the ancient text, Harry reverently stroked the cover. This book had the potential to save Tom.

Turning, Harry sat in his chair and started to read. How long he sat there he didn't know, however he was finally draw out when Sirius physically shook him.

"Harry, you need to come down and have dinner. Kreacher said you didn't even react when he brought your lunch up," the animagus told him.

Harry blinked and looked around, seeing how night had fallen. Next to him sat a plate of sandwiches and a pot of tea, now turned cold.

"Oh," he said, distracted by the knowledge he had gained.

Sirius sighed when he saw he had only part of Harry's attention.

"I know I promised not to ban you but, Harry, this isn't healthy," he said.

Harry narrowed his eyes and barely resisted hissing in anger. "I'm fine, it's just that I've found what I've been looking for," he said, and he had. He had the answer; well, half of the answer, but the other half was sitting in his hands.

His magic was practically singing with excitement - he could have his soulmate back!

Sirius looked at the worn book in Harry's hands, but he didn't recognise it. Then again, he had never really spent much time in here growing up and, if not for Harry, he wouldn't have been in here since his release.

"You've found what you've been searching for?" he asked.

"Partly, but I know this book contains the answers," Harry admitted.

"I see. So, I take it you won't be joining us for dinner?" he asked, resigned to the fact that Harry would not be leaving the library until he had his answers.

Harry sent his godfather a sad smile. "I know you're worried, but please, trust me for just a little while longer," Harry said.

"I would trust you with my life, pup," Sirius replied.

~

With the last page read, Harry put the book down and felt a surge go through him. He had done it, he had found the answer.

Flicking his wrist, Harry erected the strongest wards he knew around the library before calling out, "Death."

Sitting, Harry hoped the entity would come; he remembered Death's words about not always answering, but he wanted to speak to a being who knew for certain if the ritual would work. Eventually Harry saw the shadows grow before Death appeared.

"Master," Death greeted, His unnerving voice filling the entire room. "I see you have found the answers you seek."

"I have. This ritual, will it work?" Harry asked, indicating to the book.

"Yes, it will work," Death confirmed.

Harry felt a weight lift from him - he had feared that Tom's damage would be too great.

"So if I gather all of his horcruxes then Tom will become whole? He'll be sane?" Harry asked.

"The more you gather, the more whole he will be," Death said.

Harry thought about this and an idea hit him. "So, let's say I kept one back, the one inside of me. Would Tom be sane?" he asked.

Death was silent for a moment before His rattling voice filled the room, "I abhor this magic, but for you Master, I will allow it as insurance. Your Tom will be sane with one horcrux inside of you."

Harry thought of the ritual and what it would require. He would have to give up a horcrux on each of the Pagan holidays, the ritual needing the walls between magic and the earth to be at the lowest. Depending on how many horcruxes a person made would depend on how long it took to restore them; only one horcrux could be used per ritual per holiday as the magic involved was Olde and set by Lady Magic herself.

Thinking about when the next date would fall, Harry realised he would now need to inform Sirius and Remus about - well, everything. His past, who he was, and what he was trying to do. He would be back at Hogwarts for the first two ritual nights and he needed them to be the ones who would perform the ritual.

Mabon, otherwise known as the Autumnal Equinox, fell on the 24th of September that year. Harry would be at Hogwarts and, although he didn't doubt he could perform the ritual, he didn't want to risk doing such a major piece of ritualist magic so close to Dumbledore. However, thinking about it, Harry considered starting the process on Samhain anyway, therefore he would be home for the final ritual. He thought it would be best if he was present when Tom was restored as he was his soulmate.

The Samhain ritual, otherwise known as Halloween, would also occur whilst he would be in Hogwarts. However, if the process started, then it would finish by the time Harry was home for the summer before third year. Luckily, he would be present for the Yule ritual as that was the students' Christmas break, but not Imbolc, most commonly known as Groundhog Day.

With a quick calculation, Harry realised he would also be present for the Ostara ritual as it would fall during his Easter break. He would miss the final Beltane ritual as that was May Day, however the Midsummer ritual, which would be the final one as Harry was only giving up six pieces, he would be home for.

Knowing that he had finally done it, that he had found a way to restore Tom, left Harry feeling elated.

"Thank you," he told Death.

"I have done nothing Master, it has been all your own work," the immortal being told Harry.

~

After Death once again left, Harry cast a quick tempus charm and saw it was nearly ten. Dispelling his wards, Harry summoned Kreacher.

The elf appeared with a pop and looked at Harry eagerly. "What does the Little Master require? Is it food? He didn't eat the food Kreacher brought for lunch or dinner, such a bad elf Kreacher is, not providing for his Master! Will have to punish himself," Kreacher ranted to himself.

"No Kreacher, don't punish yourself, I am fine. I do, however, need you to go and get Remus and Sirius. Please tell them to meet me here, I have things I need to tell them," Harry instructed.

Kreacher bowed and popped away, grumbling about dirty mutts.

Rolling his eyes, Harry waved his hand and reheated the tea, pouring himself a cup as he waited. Remus was the first to arrive and took a seat opposite Harry, Sirius quickly joining them.

Pouring them both tea, Harry looked up at the faces of the two men he honestly admired and loved like family.

"I know you've noticed I'm not exactly your average twelve-year-old," Harry said.

Sirius and Remus exchanged a glance before Sirius placed his tea down. "Well, I've noticed a few things," he said.

Harry smiled. "I have to tell you a story and I would like it if you listened without interrupting. I know it will be hard and that you will have 1001 questions, but save them for the end," Harry instructed.

Remus shot Sirius a glance before he nodded.

"Okay," they both agreed.

Harry began at the beginning and spoke about his original life: how he grew up, how Hagrid came, becoming a Gryffindor and all his adventures—the stone, the basilisk, Sirius' escape, the Tri-Wizard Tournament and Voldemort's return, the second war, Sirius' death. He spoke of the final battle - all of it, though he did hold back some details. He didn't tell Remus he had been married or about Teddy as there was a chance he would meet and fall in love with Tonks again.

Once that was done, Harry stopped. He had reached him finding out about the truth, but he wanted the two men to digest all he had said. At some point during the story one of the men must have summoned some alcohol as they were now nursing teacups full of firewhiskey. Sirius looked white and Remus was devastated.

"You're not finished yet, are you?" Sirius asked. He believed Harry, he had to. It all made sense but it didn't explain how or why Harry was here now.

Remus also believed Harry. The story was completely farfetched but Harry's scent had held true - he hadn't told a lie. And his eyes, eyes which had always looked too old, spoke the truth.

Harry smiled sadly and continued his tale, speaking about the goblins, the charms, and the betrayals. Telling them about the betrayal by the Weasleys and Hermione, by Dumbledore above all, had Sirius and Remus both standing and pacing. Remus was growling slightly as Moony strained to come free; it really was too close to the full moon.

Harry finally reached the part he had been dreading.

"I understand you're angry but please, both of you, I need you to understand. Dumbledore - he's been manipulating and twisting things for years, decades...." This was true but Harry wasn't actually sure if Dumbledore had had anything to do with Tom and his insanity.

"I also discovered something else when I did my inheritance test," Harry said. "I have a soulmate."

The two men sat down heavily and stared at the boy in shock and wonder. Soulmates were rare and beautiful things - celebrated and cherished as being blessed by Magic herself.

"Who Harry?" Sirius asked.

Harry winced. "I need you to promise to try and understand," he warned.

The two men shared a look. "We promise," they said.

"His name is Tom Marvolo Riddle, but you know him by another," Harry said, before raising his hand so the words spelt out and then reorganised into 'I am Lord Voldemort'.

Remus felt the blood rush from his face and feared he would pass out while Sirius felt like he had crashed into an alternate reality.

Harry sat still, watching them absorb this information. "I refuse to bind myself to Voldemort, but Tom—Tom is not him. He did something to himself when he was younger, a few somethings that changed him. They warped his ideals and his plan and he became a monster."

"But Harry - he's Voldemort!" Sirius exclaimed.

"He's also my soulmate. Do you know what that means?" Harry asked.

Remus, who had yet to speak, did understand. "You need him to stay alive," he said. He remembered reading the old legends and books - had even found the notion of them to be beautiful.

Sirius shut up then, but he continued to whine. "Yes," Harry said, nodding to Remus.

"But-but - he killed your parents! James and Lily!" Sirius said.

"I know," Harry whispered sadly. "And I will never forget that, but Tom is not to blame. That was Voldemort."

"But Tom is Voldemort!" Sirius said, frustrated.

Harry sighed. "I know, but I have to try. I have to bring him back - bring him back sane. I don't have a choice. Without him, I'm dead."

Sirius stopped then as he realised what an impossible situation Harry was in. He would not allow his pup to die, but bringing back Voldemort?

"This is why I waited to tell you," Harry said. "I've found a way to bring Tom back."

"That's what you were searching for in the Soul magic books?" Sirius asked.

Remus turned to Sirius, shocked. "You knew Harry was looking into Soul magic? And you did nothing?" the wolf asked.

Sirius rubbed the back of his neck. "I trusted him."

"But—" Remus was cut off by Harry.

"I know I look like a child, but I still have my adult mind, Remy. I knew what I was doing. I was careful," Harry said.

"So what is this solution?" Remus asked warily. Soul magic was not something he would dabble in, even for Harry. He knew he didn't have the power to control such a branch of magic.

"There's a ritual, but it's Olde magic. For each horcrux Tom made the ritual needs to be performed on a night of an Olde holiday," Harry said.

Sirius felt his eyes widen at the admission of horcrux, while Remus was unsure of the term. It was familiar, but he could recall where he had heard it.

"He created a horcrux—wait. He created multiple horcruxes?" Sirius asked in shock. One was bad enough but to create more? It was no wonder Voldemort went insane.

"He has multiple. We will be doing the ritual six times," Harry said, careful with how he phrased it as he didn't want them to know he was a horcrux or that he was intending on remaining one as a safeguard.

"What is this ritual?" Remus asked.

Harry went on to explain the ritual and all it would involve. It wasn't necessarily a Dark ritual, but it did use and require blood willingly given - and as an Olde magic ritual, it was usually frowned upon by the Light. Olde magic was a branch of magic that, in the last few decades, had been declared Dark.

Sirius took a deep breath. He had remained silent during Harry's explanation as he worked his way through his thoughts. He would do anything for Harry, even restore the Dark Lord.

"I will help you," the animagus vowed.

Remus agreed when another thing hit him. "Harry, you've not told us how it is that you're here," he pointed out.

Harry thought back and realised he hadn't, so he continued his tale until he reached the part about the Hallows.

"You know the Tale of the Three Brothers?" he asked, before launching into his story and why he had brought up the child's fairytale.

Sirius sat gaping by the time the tale was told. "D-Death?" he said.

Harry shrugged, "Pretty much."

Remus frowned. "You could have gone back and saved your parents?" he asked, however it sounded more like a statement. He didn't understand why Harry would pick a time where they died.

Harry frowned and thought back to what Death had told him. "Not really. I merged with my younger body and going back to a time I didn't exist created too many reality paradoxes. I could have gone back to when they were alive, but I wouldn't have been able to save them; I would have been trapped in the body of a baby, unable to talk or control my magic. Yes, I have the magical abilities of an adult, but I am limited by my physical body," Harry tried to explain.

Sirius nodded his head in understanding while Remus frowned in thought.

Sirius, however, soon got a look of consideration on his face. "Wait, how old are you?" he asked.

"Physically I'm twelve, but mentally I'm 19. I was 18 when I chose to come back," Harry said.

Sirius grinned. "This explains so much," he said, thinking about all the small things he'd noticed about the boy.

5th August 1992, Ministry courtroom 2

"Do I really have to come with you?" Sirius whined as they entered the courtroom. He understood why Harry was so against the rat now, but he still didn't want to be here. It didn't help that he now knew who Harry was and all he had been through; he didn't feel as needed anymore.

Harry rolled his eyes at his guardian and tugged at his hand. "Yes, because to the rest of the world I'm a sweet, innocent twelve-year-old who needs parental guardianship, also known as you," he said.

Sirius scoffed. "Even before I knew about you know what, I wouldn't have believed that," he joked.

Harry smirked. "Well, you're a special case then."

Looking around, Harry noticed Lucius was once again present and wondered if the man had a real job - he always seemed to be at the ministry. He remembered the Malfoys owned a chain of apothecaries, but surely their vast fortune had other areas of interest.

Approaching the blond aristocrat, Harry nodded his head slightly.

Sirius, seeing who Harry had acknowledged, held out his hand. "Lucius," he said in greeting.

Lucius wasn't surprised to see the duo and looked at the pair. Since his release, Sirius had come on leaps and bounds and appeared to be once again healthy. Looking at him, you wouldn't guess he had spent a decade in the worst wizarding prison in the UK and possibly the world.

Harrison, however, was the real eye drawer. The pre-teen held about him a grace and poise that Lucius didn't even think he was aware of. He screamed power but when feeling for his magic, he gave off so little - that level of control was deceptive as usually a person doesn't learn to mask their power until much older. For a child to do so made Lucius wonder just how powerful the boy was.

"Sirius, Harrison, I trust all is well," he said in greeting.

Harry smirked and nodded. "As well as can be on a day such as this," Harry said.

Lucius inclined his head. "Indeed," he said.

~

The trial itself held very little interest for Harry. Both he and Sirius knew all the facts that would be revealed - Harry from his last life and Sirius from being there and hearing Harry's tale. The only point of interest was Dumbledore, who stood up and asked for leniency, stating fear was a great motivator. At that point, Harry actually had to bite his tongue to stop the curse from coming out. He had never actually performed the killing curse, but at that moment he knew with certainty he would have gotten it on his first try. He sat staring with his Avada Kedavra green eyes, glaring into the back of the old man who had literally ruined his first life.

Sirius, who was doing the same, was soon drawn away from his anger when he felt Harry's magic react. Looking at the boy, he couldn't help but gape when he saw Harry practically glowing, his magic reacting to his anger. It was his eyes, however, that shocked Sirius the most: those green eyes were swirling, every shade of green and what even looked like black twisting.

"Harry, calm down," Sirius said, throwing up a privacy ward.

Harry, however, was lost in his anger. Seeing this, Sirius did the best thing he could think off - he cast a water jet spell at Harry's face before closing his eyes and hoping the boy didn't kill him by accident.

Harry reacted immediately, turning his attention to the supposed threat. However, seeing Sirius, his mind caught up to him and he was able to regain control his power, forcing it behind his occlumency walls.

After a few moments, Sirius opened his eyes to see Harry sitting normally, the ethereal glow from his skin gone and the magic he had been humming with remasked.

"I'm okay now," Harry said, his voice soft.

Sirius ran a hand through his hair. "Well, if I ever had any doubts about your story, they're certainly gone now," he joked.

Harry looked up and smiled, though it was a sad, little thing. "I want him dead, for everything he's done to me, to us, to everybody. The lives he's ruined and manipulated," he whispered.

Sirius let out a breath. "I know, pup, and I will stand by you. Hell, I will even cast the curse if you need me to," he vowed.

After a few more minutes, the pair regained their composure and Sirius felt safe to dispel the ward. Turning their attention back to the trial, neither noticed a pair of eyes staring at them in both shock and awe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
52.9K 1K 13
What happens when George,a small British,MALE omega,travels to America for college,but instead gets kidnapped. Might have smut :]]
56.8K 717 6
a golden soul so a exceptionally rare soul that provides great power but comes at a price most monsters thinks the golden soul is a myth but what hap...
505K 18.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...