๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€

By MoniWroteIt

Many years ago Shaq and lavar were best friends. Years later they reconnect but they now have children. With... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ..
๐Ÿท..
๐Ÿธ..
๐Ÿน..
๐Ÿบ..
๐Ÿป..
๐Ÿผ..
๐Ÿฝ..
๐Ÿพ..
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›..
๐Ÿฟ..
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ..
10..
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท..
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ..
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน..

๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š..

1.1K 28 25
By MoniWroteIt

OK SO LET ME TELL YALL WTF BOTHERS ME.

It's honestly so aggravating when I click on to a book about zo, gelo, or melo and the girl is white or very light skinned.

Now don't mistake my words I love every race and I believe all girls are very beautiful.

But it's just annoying not to see ANY black girls in books.

That's why I always use black girls because I never see them in these type of books.

I'm not trying to tell the authors what characters they should use because they are free to do what they want because it's their book.

But it sometimes ruins the book.

For example I'll click on a book. And I'll see the characters and I'll click right back off.

I just don't understand why there isn't any books with black women. It's annoying for me.

Yes I'll read a book with a white woman or a light skinned woman but I'm just saying I would to start seeing darker girls in these books. That's why I try to use darker girls in my books because I see that we aren't ever shown in these particular books and stories.

As I already said I have NO problem with white women( sorry if you're offended by me calling you or them that) but I honestly just wanna see some melanin for a change.

I hope y'all don't take this the wrong way but I was just scrolling through new books to read and it was becoming annoying.

ANOTHER THING

There are ALWAYS skinny girls, again I have NOTHING against y'all, but it's the same type of characters EVERYTIME.

That's why I try to use thicker girls in my books.

If someone makes a book with some melanin and BODY ODY ODY ODY in it I would literally read it all day.

Again if I said something that offends you please know I didn't mean it in that way and if you are offended about something i said you can message me and we can talk about it.

But anyways, next updates coming, I'm trying to give y'all two chapters at a time so..💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 727 19
๐•‚๐•’๐•ช๐•๐•’ ๐•‚๐•ช๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐•’๐•ž๐•–๐•๐• '๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐ŸŸ, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๏ฟฝ...
27.1K 376 18
In which he must protect her pretty little heart from the bad side of the world. the side that was reaching for her and slowly pulling her down. this...
157K 2.6K 37
"you act as if I don't have feelings for you." "cause you never said anything bout it." ((Things happen fast in this book sometimes but there will be...