๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By elliedenbrough

also, not only is this a losers club x reader, it's also a bill denbrough x reader so if you don't like bill... More

a/n
๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ— ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐›๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง

448 4 9
By elliedenbrough

1 month time gap, you and the other losers haven't hung out since what happened besides you and richie.

i was sitting on my bed reading a magazine when my mom comes into my room with her purse.

"honey, i'm taking richie to the arcade then going grocery shopping. i'll be back in a bit, just thought i'd tell you" my mother says.

"okay, see you later" i say before she left. i hear the car start and pull out of the driveway and drive down the street.

i put on this outfit and sneak downstairs to leave the house but before i get the chance to leave my father grabs my arm.

"where are you off to in such a rush?" he ask turning me around.

"just out with some friends" i say quietly.

"not those boys, right?" he asks me holding tighter on my arm.

"daddy, they're just friends i promise" i say trying to push his hand off me but there was no use.

"then what is this and why was it hidden in your sock drawer?" my father ask holding the post card with the poem on it.

"it was just a poem i swear" i say on the edge of crying but i push my tears back.

"then why hide it!?" my father shouts.

i don't say anything.

"tell me that you're still my little girl" he says.

"no" i whisper.

"i'm sorry, what was that?" he asked.

"i said no!" i shout as i kick him causing his hand to leave my arm.

i run upstairs and hide in the shower with a glass plate.

soon after my father opens the shower curtain and i smash the glass plate on his head making him go unconscious.

as i start walking out the bathroom door. there it was. it.

Bill's POV
i walk up y/n's front porch and the front door is partly open and i start getting worried. i run up the stairs and walk in the bathroom and see her father lying on the floor with blood pouring out of his head.

"y/n!!" i scream.

i walk into her bedroom and see "if you try, you die" written in blood on the ceiling and i realized, it took her. i run outside and get on my bike and bike to the arcade.

as i run in i see richie playing street fighter.

"richie" i say.

"what the hell do you want? you see that guy in punching, i'm pretending it's you" he says not taking his eyes off the screen.

"it got y/n" i say.

"what, what are you talking about?" richie says confused.

"it richie" i say.

richie turns to face me adjusting his glasses. he looks like he had just seen a ghost.

we gathered the rest of the losers and as we walked in the well house stanley stopped at the door.

"are you okay?" richie ask.

he doesn't reply.

"c-come on stan. if we d-don't stick t-together, it'll win" i say

after a bit of the awkward silence he finally steps inside. we head to the basement and toss the rope that was hanging on a latch (the thing in the movie idk what its fucking called LMFAO)

i went down first and crawled in the opening a little far down. next went eddie. then richie. then ben. then beverly then mike but before bike the chance something pulled him.

"mike!?" everybody shouted.

we saw henry standing over the well. he starts pulling the rope up.

"get the rope!" eddie yells as we all try grabbing it but failed.

we don't know much about what happened between henry and mike but a few moments later henry comes crashing down the well.

"i'm okay" mike says.

he carefully climbs down the rope and crawls into the opened spot where everyone else was.

"w-where's st-stan?" i ask as everyone starts looking.

we finally find him scared, with a bit of blood dripping down from his face.

i hear a small laugh and start walking towards where i heard it. after i turn a corner i see y/n, floating there and she looks like she were just possessed. i look over and see a person that looked like georgie wearing his yellow raincoat. i didn't get a proper look at him since he was so far away but i had to go after him.

"i'll come back for you y/n" i say hoping she could hear me. i run after the small boy and it was georgie.

Y/n's POV

i couldn't move or see anything. i felt something pull me closer to the ground. bill? i thought. something shook me a bit.

"why isn't she waking up?!" someone cried.

they then kissed me causing me to wake up gasping for air. it was ben.

"the rain falling reminds me of you.." i whisper.

"because it is falling hard and i am too" ben whispers back at me. that's when i knew it wasn't bill who wrote me that poem, ben did.

we then say bill and ran up to him but ended up seeing somebody else. georgie.

"bill, i miss you. i want to come home and see you. see mom. see dad" georgie cried.

i was freaked out. there was no way georgie survived down here with some psycho ass clown.

"g-g-georgie i miss you too, and i want m-more than a-anything for you t-to come home" bill says taking mikes gun from his hand and pointing it at georgie, "but you aren't georgie"

he shot the gun. i knew for a fact that it broke bill's heart and i knew that everybody else knew it wasn't georgie but we were all shocked. tears run down bill's cheeks.

the dead georgie starts turning into that stupid clown and grabs bill and wraps his arm around his throat.

"let go of him!" i yell.

"if you all leave i will feast on him and go into hiding for the next 27 years, or i can feast on all you" the clown says.

"we can't just leave him!" beverly says.

richie takes a step to the front of the group.

"this what i was talking about. we're all gonna die. i told you bill. i fucking told you. you punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you broke me to a fucking crackhead house. and now.. we're gonna have to kill this fucking clown" richie says hitting the clowns with a spike.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE" he screams as he hit the clown a second time.

the clown let's go of bill to lung at richie but i grabbed a spike and hit the clown.

"take this you ugly piece of shit" i say as i hit the clown with the metal spike.

after a bit of time of fighting it, it had finally gotten weaker but so have we. it changed into all of our fears, or at least most of ours.

the clown had shifted into mine and richie's father.

"y/n.. you wouldn't do this to your father would you? you're still my-" i grab my spike and stab the clown that shifted it my father down it's throat.

he's hanging onto the ground while is lower half is falling.

"y/n wasn't sc-scared of you th-thats why sh-she i-is still a-a-alive. but w-we aren't a-afraid, not an-anymore" bill says he's about to hit the clown.

"fear" it whispers before dropping itself down the endless hole.

"holy fuck.." i say out of breath.

we all run towards the hole and stop before anyone falls in.

"i know what i'm writing for my summer experience" richie says as beverly gave him a dirty look. bill starts walking towards the muddy yellow raincoat that georgie used to wear and got on his knees and started crying. i quickly ran over to him hugging him as he buried his head into my shoulder. the rest of the losers did the same.

i felt terrible. i promised bill we'd find him and we didn't. i let him down.

"i'm sorry" i whisper quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 142 13
In a little town called in Maine, called Derry lives a 13 year old girl named y/n. Y/n has been part of a friend group formally known as the losers...
187K 2.9K 16
You and Bill Denbrough along with the Losers go on an adventure to Find Georgie and Kill a fucking psycho clown. Are you ready?
9.1K 188 23
It's 2020 and you're chosen to get sent back to the past for an experiment. Time travel exists but they must test. They send you back but the whole p...
757 15 17
maddie denbrough was a thirteen year old girl. she was a member of the losers club. maddie had a great life. she had great friends and an amazing fam...