Glory Days (Remus x sisterrea...

By babypotter101

Meet y/n Potter, the younger twin sister to James Potter. In her fifth year at Hogwarts with her friends and... More

Jealousy
The Letter
Holidays
A Marauders Christmas part one
A Marauders Christmas part two
Caught
Full Moon
Suspicious
Studying Problems
Emotions
Trick Stair
OWL Drama
Messed Up
Comfort
Girl Time
Morning Mayhem
French Toast
Kidnapped.
Exams
AN

Knock

619 21 5
By babypotter101

"No."

We spent about an hour just talking everything out.

It was true, everyone was feeling stress. It is normal.

What isn't normal is the amount of worry in my poor y/n's mind.

She shouldn't have to go through this, so I am going to try as hard as possible to help her.

Her happiness has always been my number one priority, even before we were dating.

What can I say, I love her too much to see her suffer unnecessarily.

I was aware of the time and knew that everyone would be coming back to the common room at any moment, so I placed one hand in y/n's hair and the other on her hip and stood up, holding her close to me.

"Everyone's gonna be coming up now baby. We are going to my bed, okay?" I whispered in her ear.

A muffled reply could be heard but not deciphered; her head was buried in my chest and appeared to be... sniffing?

Once we made it up the stairs, I lay her on the bed and stuck a piece of parchment on the door.

"Knock." Was neatly written in my handwriting.

"Listen-" I started, but y/n cut me off with a head shake.

"I'm not going to worry until after exams. I can't afford to let this ruin my future." She spoke so confidently, but I knew it was a mask.

A mask for the hurt underneath.

Suddenly, my favourite pair of soft lips were on mine, a beautiful hand grasping the material of my jumper, pulling me closer.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back, stroking her cheek with my hands.

We broke the kiss for air, her skin glowing a more normal tone.

I smiled.

Mission accomplished.

"What are you grinning at Wolfbaby, we have some cramming to do." She said playfully.

I stood up, drawing myself as big as I could.

"Who are you calling wolfbaby? I'm a wolfMAN." I replied, putting on the macho look.

Some giggles and tickles later, we made our way downstairs to the common room to revise.

Before entering, I checked her face again, just to make sure she was ready.

A reassuring smile plastered her face.

That was all I needed to open the door and stroll to our favourite spot by the fire.

AN: 427 words. Just a little fluff break to separate from all that ✨d r a m a✨ But don't worry, we have plenty in store xx Hope you all enjoyed, interact so I know someone did! Love you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 1.2K 180
Y/n is twins with Harry Potter. They find out something they never expected to happen and their whole lives change within an hour. She mets a certain...
412K 9.3K 16
Y/N is Tony Stark's Daughter and the light of his dark world. She is brilliant, beautiful, and talented beyond measure. She has always been dedicated...
40.8K 786 19
Rhya and her twin Marcal are most unlike the other students at Howarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; while everyone is celebrating the disappear...
7.6K 134 10
book 2 to y/n black. When charlie and y/n haven't seen the Weasleys in four years and they decided to see each other for the quidditch world cup. Y...