Airport - Min Yoongi (1/4) ✔︎

By xXItzCheryyXx

"I'm going to ask you one question which will explain why you don't know who I am." Confused, I shrug. "Alri... More

#1 - Oblivious
#2 - Mystery boy
#3 - Taken
#4 - Explanations
#5 - Learning
#6 - Earrings
#7 - We meet again
#8 - Adventures
#9 - The waiter
#10 - Glare
#11 - The hidden gift
#12 - Guilt
#13 - Frustration
#14 - Exposed
#15 - Home alone
#16 - Cuddle
#17 - Odd
#18 - All by yourself
#19 - Rescue mission
#20 - Temporary
#21 - Tickets
#22 - Baby steps
#23 - Scared
#24 - I love you too
#26 - It's okay
#27 - Final round
#28 - Lost and found
#29 - Our story
#30 - Parting ways (Final)
Epilogue
EXTRA
Announcement <3
Angel

#25 - Tension

22.4K 874 349
By xXItzCheryyXx

"Sorry we're a little late." Yoongi immediately apologises as we enter the room, whilst he fights back a little smirk.

With his two hands clutching at the handles of the wheelchair, he wheels me further in towards Sejin standing there with a couple of police officers.

"So much traffic." I chuckle after saying our excuse, nodding and smiling up at Sejin.

Sejin's eyebrow raises, exchanging looks from the two of us. He sighs, clasping his hands together. "Well you're here, that's the part that counts. Come on then."

He guides us to a little room with the a police officer stood inside. To the left there's desks and computers above a big window. As Yoongi and I both look into the window, I gasp quietly.

The two sasaengs are cuffed to the table, with an officer standing in front of them. The officer looks strong and stern, hands firmly on the table and leans forwards whilst interrogating them.

I recognise both of them. The woman is the one out of two women that were there, and the man is the one that grabbed me when outside my apartment.

"That's them." I mumble. I look up at Sejin. "They were there when Hangyeol was outside my apartment, and also were chasing me down the street."

"What did they do exactly?" The police officer asks.

"Well the girl didn't do much, just was there watching. She and the other girl were more like tagging along than doing anything major. But the guy grabbed me, which was to...kidnap me I guess? But I got out of his grasp and that's when I started running."

Yoongi takes a sharp intake of air whilst listening to me describe what they did.

"And how did you get away from them?" The officer then asks.

"I ran into..." I trail off and slowly glance up at Yoongi. He looks back down at me and his eyebrows are furrowed, questioning with his eyes as to why I'm giving him that look.

I clear my throat, looking back at the officer. "I ran into a friend of mine and he distracted them whilst I got away."

"Who was it?" Sejin asks.

"Oh you know, just someone I met at this restaurant one time." I chuckle nervously, praying Yoongi will not figure out who I'm talking about.

But I am wrong.

"Wait, Luhan?" Yoongi then realises. "Luhan distracted them for you?" He says with a little saltiness on his tongue.

I nod, plastering a smile. "That's him."

The officer sighs and nods. "Thank you, Miss Song. Now that we know that they were involved, we'll deal out the right punishments for the two of them. We'll let you know if we come across the other two, including this 'Hangyeol' one."

"Thank you officer." I smile, and Yoongi thanks him too before turning the wheelchair around and pushing me out the door, Sejin following behind.

"Want a ride home?" Sejin offers.

Yoongi glances at me, and that knowing smirk appears back on his lips. "No we're okay, I brought my car anyway."

"Okay."

With the look Sejin's giving us he definitely knows something is up between us.

"Ah also, before I forget." He then disappears around the corner.

We both wait in curiosity of where Sejin has run off too. He then comes back, holding something in his hands. A smile appears on my lips when I recognise what it is.

"I believe these are for you." Sejin smiles a little, holding out the pair of crutches before me.

"Thank god I can finally get out of this chair!" I breathe a sigh of relief.

Yoongi's laugh is definitely forced when I glance back at him. "Yeah, whooo." His shoulders slump, and a little pout appears on his lips.

I lift myself out of the chair, balancing on my good foot. I take the crutches from Sejin and put them onto my arms, clutching my hands at the handles.

"Give them a try." Sejin points at the exit to the station for me to walk up to.

I nod, turning around and begin my use of these crutches. I'm a little stiff whilst hopping and pushing myself forwards, but I'm pretty sure I'll get the hang of it. I make it to the front door and turn around to face Yoongi and Sejin.

Raising my hand, I give them both a thumbs up. "I am good to go!"

Yoongi chuckles at my enthusiasm, turning to Sejin. "Thanks Sejin. What should we do with the wheelchair?"

"Leave it here, we'll take care of it for you Yoongi." Sejin laughs, patting Yoongi on the back.

Yoongi's eyes roll and he walks over to me. "Shall we?" He points to the door, opening it for me. With my handy little crutches I hop out of the station, Yoongi trailing behind.

"Why the long face?" I ask when we're outside.

Stuffing his hands into his jean pockets, he sighs and shrugs. "I don't know, I kind of liked wheeling you around everywhere."

I laugh. "Really?"

Yoongi nods. "I was like your personal driver."

"I mean, you still are." I point out, indicating that he drove us here and will drive us back.

His head tilts. "Good point."

"Shouldn't you be wearing a mask or cap or something?" I then realise we're out in the open, and his face is clearly visible.

Yoongi frowns and shrugs. "Probably, but I just want to be free from hiding for a little bit." He then peers down at my crutches as we walk down the street to the car. He scoffs, giving them a disgusted look. "Stupid crutches."

I raise my eyebrow, laughing at his little insult. "Stop hating on my crutches!"

"Thanks to them you get to hold them all the time. And now my hand's going to get cold." He says that last part in a mumble.

"You're telling me you're jealous of some crutches?"

Yoongi groans a little, glaring at me. He chooses not to answer that question because I already know the answer.

Awe. He wants to hold my hand.

I sigh. "You can hold my hand when we're in the car, okay?" He's literally like a little kid having a tantrum because he can't have any sweets. In this case, because my crutches are getting more action with me than he is.

A cute little smug smile appears on his mouth. "If you insist."

I shake my head laughing, gazing at the pavement ahead of us. But as I'm look at the people around and in front, my face drops when I spot someone.

When I then spot three people, walking right at us. They don't see us because they're too far away, but they'll still end up walking past us.

"Yoongi." My jaw drops open and I stop walking, nudging him with my elbow.

He stops and notices how wide my eyes are. "What's wrong?"

I indicate my head to infront of us and he follows my gaze. "Oh hey, aren't they your friends? What was their names...Dea, Songmin and Hayoon was it?"

"Yoongi!" I shriek, giving him an obvious look.

Yoongi's eyebrow raises and he finally clocks on. "Oh."

His eyes dart around for a place to hide, spotting a little alleyway we walked past a little while ago behind us. With a quick run, he's already legged it and made it successfully.

My mouth gapes open. "What the hell? You're just going to leave me here?" I yell down the street, earning some looks from people.

Yoongi peeps his little head out. "What? I'm the famous one!"

My anger is slowly starting to rise. "Yoongi they are going to see me!"

"So? Just say you wanted to come out to the city for some air." He simply says back.

"I can't because I'm not from Seoul!" I exclaim, impatiently staring at him. I look back down the road, realising the three of them are walking closer and closer.

With a little groan I attempt to speed walking with these crutches to the alleyway.

Yoongi scoffs at my slow pace. "Can't you go any faster than that? They're coming!"

I sigh, glaring at him. "Why don't you try running in crutches Yoongi? I'll make sure you break both your legs if I have to." I threaten him with a hiss.

With an impatient groan he runs out into the open, enclosing his arms around my body and lifting me up off the floor. I let out a little yelp as he then bounces back towards the alleyway, setting me back down on the ground.

"On top of them seeing me, they would've seen me with crutches. Crutches!"

"Oh now you hate the crutches! I tried to tell you the wheelchair was better." He answers back, folding his arms.

I sigh, closing my eyes. "God knows what they would've done if they found out what's happened to me."

"Also, what do you mean you're not from Seoul?" He exclaims in shock.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What, just because I live here means that I'm from here?"

He gives me an obvious look. "That would be the logical answer, yes."

"I'm not, I'm from Daegu!"

Yoongi's eyes widen, stepping backwards and eyeing me up and down. It's like he doesn't believe that I've said them words. Well that's nice.

"You're from Daegu?"

I nod. "Why, is there something wrong with being from Daegu?" I raise my head up, narrowing my eyes.

Yoongi tilts his head. "No, because I'm from Daegu too."

I cock my head backwards. "Really?"

He nods. "Taehyung aswell."

"Oh." Well now I feel stupid.

He's about to speak again when we both hear Dea's voice becoming louder and louder, indicating that they're close by. Yoongi's mouth instantly closes shut and we both lean right up against the wall.

Then the three of them come into view, gossiping and talking like normal. As I watch them, I start to feel a little sad. Sad because I've had to lie to them for over a month, and they think that I'm being honest with them. It hurts, alot. Having to lie to your best friends isn't easy.

When they're gone I walk back out of the alleyway. My shoulders slump as I watch them walk further and further away.

Yoongi joins me, also looking at them. He then glances at me. "You okay?"

I nod. "I will be."

***

When we're in the car and driving back to the house, I can't help notice how the atmosphere has changed. I preferred it a lot more before we got out of the car, for obvious reasons. But now, I can't help notice that it's a little tense.

I can't seem to find the words to say anything, and it looks like Yoongi can't either. He just stares at the road infront of him, not glancing at me once.

I sigh quietly, looking out the window and watching people and shops drift by. It's like if I speak, if I even move an inch then I'll be commiting a crime.

Yoongi then clears his throat. "How did Luhan know where you were?"

So that's what he's thinking about.

"I ran into him whilst running away." I respond quietly. "I told him about how they were all chasing me and so he volunteered to distract them for me."

Yoongi nods whilst listening to what I have to say, still keeping his eyes on the road. "And you didn't think of telling me this?"

That's when I finally move, turning my head to face him in confusion. It's that similar look on his face when he came to my apartment. It's clear that his jealousy for Luhan and I didn't exactly disappear.

I sigh, closing my eyes as I can already tell what's coming.

"You've been staying in my home for what, nearly a week now, and you didn't tell me you ran into Luhan?" Now he moves too, also turning his head to the right to look me in the eye when I've opened mine.

I shrug, hesitantly breaking eye contact and looking back at the road infront of us. "It slipped out of my mind."

Yoongi sucks his teeth, sighing and also turning his head back at the road.

I turn to face him. "Don't tell me you're jealous again." He scoffs, not bothering to make a comment on what I said. "Yoongi, he saved me."

"Saved you? He saved you? Really? Look how that turned out Jiyeon." We've now stopped at a red light, but he still doesn't bother looking at me. "If he had actually saved you then you wouldn't have gotten hurt. We wouldn't be having this conversation in my car. You wouldn't even be in my car! You wouldn't be staying with us if he had saved you. So I think you should word that a little differently."

"Atleast he was actually there." I fire back. "And he stayed with me instead of just running off and leaving me standing there on the pavement."

"He always gives me a bad feeling." Yoongi mumbles under his breath, beginning to drive again when the light turns green.

"You've never even met the guy! How you can not like him when you don't even know him properly?"

Yoongi exhales deeply, rolling his neck back and once again ignoring what I said. "This whole situation has made me exhausted."

I scoff a little. "Well in the three days you can get as much sleep as you want. Because in three days time you'll leave for America and you'll never have to see or deal with me ever again, just like you wanted."

That makes him sharply look at me. I don't bother looking back. I clench my teeth to try and force back the hot tears threatening to fall.

And for the remainder of the drive, we remain in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.7K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
251K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
55.2K 2.5K 64
❤I never even dreamt of seeing him from my bare eyes in my whole life...But knowing him from this close was something that I will never forget... ❤"...