Parents

נכתב על ידי buhbye22

"Get me out of here Louis!" He yells, twisting his body around, trying to slip from the tape holding his hand... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10

Chapter 7*

641 30 82
נכתב על ידי buhbye22

            Nothings Gonna Hurt You, Baby.

Harry looks over at Louis with a frown, "are you sure you want to go in?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks, Harry shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. You just didn't seem too happy with Zayn and Liam," Harry answers, Louis opens the car door, already hearing the loud music. He watches Niall disappear into the house, he walks around the car and waits for Harry. Harry gets out a second later, wrapping his arm around Louis.

"I can't believe Niall even answered. I didn't expect him to be the going to parties kinda guy," Harry says as they walk up to the house.

"Have you even talked to him? Like ever?" Louis jokes, he opens the door, the smell of alcohol and sweat hit him. He grabs onto Harry arm, pulling them to the kitchen. He grabs the vodka, pouring it in the red cup, to the first line. He pours one for Harry and hands it to him.

"You're going straight for it huh?" Harry yells over the music, Louis nods before downing the shot. His face scrunches in disgust as it burns down his throat.

"I hate the taste of beer and this gets me drunk faster," Louis yells back, Harry laughs before getting some more. They do a couple more until Louis' head starts to get fuzzy. He smiles, swaying a little to the music. He grabs some coke and mixes the vodka with it. Harry walks away, seeing someone he wants to talk to. Louis stands in the corner, watching the guy he's talking to spin him around. Louis frowns, taking a drink. Liam comes up next to him.

"This party sucks," Liam says, Louis grabs onto Liam's drink and smells it.

"Is this straight vodka?" He asks, Liam tugs his drink away.

"It's needed. Plus it's working, I am already drunk," Liam says, Louis sets his drink down. He looks at Harry, he's laughing loudly at something. Louis rolls his eyes, he gets jealous too easily. He grabs onto Liam's drink and sets it on the table.

"Let's dance," Louis says, he pulls Liam into the swarm of sweaty bodies. He grabs onto Liam's waist, swaying his hips. He glances behind Liam, Zayn looks at them, his eyebrows pulled together. Louis laughs, pulling Liam closer.

"Woah Louis. You tryna get in my pants?" Liam jokes, Louis laughs again before leaning forward.

"Zayn is watching," Louis whispers, he twists Liam around pushing him flush against his chest. Louis looks at Harry in the corner with a guy. Harry makes eye contact, his nose scrunched up. Louis smirks, pushing his hips forward. The music stops suddenly, people protest loudly.

Bebe popped up, standing on a couch. "Guys! This party is making me bored to we are going to go play some games in the basement! Or just stay up here and be a stupid whore," she yells, the music starts up again. A couple people walk away, going downstairs.

"Should we go?" Louis asks, Liam shrugs. Louis walks back to his drink, drinking the rest of what he had. Liam walks past him and disappears down the stairs, Louis follows him. It's almost silent, only the beat of the music could be heard. A couple people are sitting in a circle, Zayn and Harry sitting around. Louis sits on the couch next to Bebe.

"What are we doing?" he asks, Bebe looks up from her phone.

"You choose," she says before looking back down at her phone.

"Seven minutes in Heaven?" He suggests, "truth or dare?" Someone agrees with him.

"Maybe both," the guy Harry was talking to chimes in. Louis gets off the couch, squeezing into the circle, across from Harry.

"How is that going to work?" Louis asks, the guy shrugs.

"Okay. So what I was thinking. Truth or Seven minutes in heaven. You either answer the question or if you don't, you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to go in the closet for seven minutes and do what they say. Or just take three shots if you don't feel comfortable going with that person," he explains, the others agree, "cool let's get started." He drinks the rest of his bottle before placing it in the middle of the circle. He spins it, it circles on the hardwood floor a couple times before slowing down on Zayn. Zayns eyes widen, he looks at a pretty girl beside him.

"Okay," he guy says, Louis still doesn't know his name, "who's the person you want to kiss most in this circle?" Zayn takes a deep breath, the girl, probably Cameron, smiles at him widely. Zayn looks around the circle, his eyes stopping on Liam. He reaches into the middle, Cameron's smile fading. He spins the bottle, Louis watches as it slows down, a shit eating grin taking over his features as the bottle stops on Liam. Niall and Louis snort at the same time.

"Mitch," Harry says, "we should change it to body shots." Zayn shoots daggers at Harry, the guy, Mitch nods his head. Louis looks at Liam, he looks nervously at Zayn.

"I'll do the closet," Zayn mutters, he stands up, looking at Liam awkwardly. Liam stands up and runs a hand through his hair. They walk over to the closet quietly, a couple people Wolf whistling. They both disappear into the closet, the door shutting behind them.

"Why is that closet so big?" Harry asks, they turn to Bebe, she shrugs.

"My mom makes the huge puffy dresses and stores them in there," she answers, she reaches into the middle, spinning the bottle. It lands on Cameron, Cameron looks at the closet.

"We can't exactly go in the closet," she says, Bebe smiles.

"We can just kiss," Bebe says, she crawls across the floor, looking Cameron up and down. Cameron blushes, leaning forward a bit. Bebe presses a peck onto her lips before pulling away.

"Okay favorite song," Mitch asks, "sorry I'm trying to pass time. We have three more minutes."

They go in a circle, like they were in elementary again, telling their favorite songs. Mitch stands up and knocks on the closet. Louis looks at Harry, already feeling a little sober, he needs to drink more. The closet door opens, Liam walks out first, a smug look in his face. Zayn walks out right after him, his cheeks a deep shade of pink.

"Okay Zayn. Spin it and whoever it lands on you give them a truth and so on," Mitch explains, Zayn sits down, his breathing still a little fast. Louis raises his eyebrow at Liam. The bottle spins, for about an hour without landing on Louis. People come and go, until finally it lands on Harry. Harry looks at the girl who spun it.

"Would you do me?" She asks, her voice a little slurred, she came down a couple minutes ago. Harry looks at her pitifully before reaching in the middle and spinning it. Louis watches as the bottle stops on him. Shit, Harry smirks.

"I think we'll do the body shots," Harry says, Louis licks his lips. Harry pulls off his shirt and goes onto the couch. Louis takes a shaky breath in, looking around the circle. Someone pours salt up harrys belly and Harry places a cut lime in his mouth. Everyone turns to Louis expectantly, Louis crawls over to Harry, taking the shot glasses Cara. Harry smiles at him as best as he can with the lime in his mouth. Louis downs the two shots, coughing as the alcohol burns down his throat. He bends over Harry, licking up the salt on Harry stomach and up his chest, he looks up at Harry, people are cheering behind him. He goes face to face with Harry, he hovers over Harrys face and bites down on the lime. He lifts his arms up in triumph, everyone cheers.

"Louis' turn!" Niall yells, Louis' eyes widen as he remembers everyone had to do this. "Take your shirt off!" Liam chants, tugging on Louis' shirt. Louis shakes his head, knowing his bruising underneath would strike up questions he didn't want to answer.

"Fine. We'll just put the salt on your collarbones," Harry says, he rolls off the couch, tugging his shirt back on. Louis takes his spot laying down, Cara pores salt on his collar bones. Louis takes a controlled breath, looking at the ceiling. Harry shows up besides him, putting the lime in Louis' mouth. Harrys pupils are infecting the green of his eyes. Louis holds his breath as Harry downs the shots, his face moving down to his neck. Louis holds back a gasp as Harrys tongue licks along his collar bones, his teeth sink down for a second. Louis prays he doesn't pop a boner in front of all these people. Harry comes up to his face, smirking.

He bites down on the lime, pushing forward a little, their lips brush together gently before Harry backs away. Louis sits up quickly, "we should go dance."

Harry nods his head, Liam and a couple people get up. Louis tugs Harry up the stairs, trying to pull them into the bathroom. Harry pulls him the other way, Louis swears in his head. Harry runs into the middle of the living room, a couple people bumping into them. He closes his eyes, running a hand up his sides. Louis watches him intently, watching as Harry tugs his shirt up a little, swaying a little to the music.

"Yo. What the fuck," Louis turns to Liam standing next to him.

"What," Louis says a little aggressively, he glances back at Harry dancing by himself.

"Jesus I just wanted to talk," Liam says, his eyes trained somewhere else.

"What happened in the closet?" Louis asks, looking where Liam is. Zayn is aggressively throwing his hands in the air, Cameron crossing her arms.

"I kissed him. Teases him a little," he says, not really paying attention to what he's saying, "we kinda sat there for a little bit. Zayn was being all 'dont just be a dick' and then I said something snarky and we started to argue before I kissed him."

"Is the the first time you kissed?" Louis asks, he looks back at Harry, Harry bites his lip.

"No. One time when we were high we were just messing around and Zayn got all up in my face. As a joke and then he just kissed me," Liam trails off, he slowly starts to walk towards Zayn. Louis rolls his eyes, the alcohol making his body feel heavy. He hasn't drank in forever, he forgot how much of a light weight he was.

He looks back at Harry, Harry bites his lip at Louis jokingly. He fakes swinging a rope in the air, 'tossing' it towards Louis, he starts to pull. Louis laughs, taking a couple steps forward. Harry motions Louis towards him, Louis comes over fast. Louis puts his arms up, letting the music move his body. They dance like that for awhile, slowly getting closer to each other.

Louis moves forward first, his hand sliding on Harrys love handle. "Who was that guy you we're hanging out with?" Louis asks, his hand slowly sliding down.

"Mitch?" Harry asks, "oh he's my friend. He's teaching me how to use the guitar." Louis hooks his fingers through Harrys belt loop, pulling him in. Harry places his hand on Louis' face, his fingers tugging a little on Louis' hair. Louis starts to lean forward before the song changes. Harry pulls away, "ugh I love this song."

He turns around, pushing his hips back against Louis. Louis internally groans, his hands grabbing ahold of Harrys hips. He doesn't stop Harry, letting him grind back slowly, his head falling back against Louis' shoulder. He feels himself start to get hard as Harry pulls Louis closer. Louis takes a deep breath in from his nose, trying to take control over his drunken thoughts. Harry turns his head to the side, his lips pressing gently against Louis' neck. Louis tilts his head a little, his hips jerking forward.

"Okay. Before you guys start fucking I'm going to pull you out of here," Louis turns and looks at Zayn. Zayn grabs onto Harry, tugging him away from Louis. Louis whines, following them out of the house.

"Wait. Drunk driving. Bad," Louis says, stopping in front of the car.

"I haven't drank anything tonight," Zayn mutters, he shoves Harry into the front seat.

"Wheres Niall?"

"He left already with someone," Zayn answers, Louis sits in the back seat, a very drunk Liam taking up the back. Louis flicks his face, Liam sits up.

"Asshole," Liam snaps, rubbing where Louis flicked him. Louis sits down, tugging on his seatbelt. Harry looks back at him as Zayn starts the car. Harry smirks at him, his tongue sliding against his bottom lip. Zayn shoves Harry, "nope. Not when we are in the car. I'm dropping you two off. Them Liam and I are walking to my house."

Louis pouts, crossing his arms. The car ride is silent, Liam saying what's on his mind every now and then. They usually shut him up, he tends to say too much when he gets drunk. They pulls up to Harrys quickly, Zayn ushers everyone out of the car.

Louis stands on the side walk, watching Liam and Zayn stumble away, Liam singing loudly. Louis turns back towards Harrys house, it wouldn't kill him to stay the night. He walks into the house, looking around for Harry.

"Mom," he hears Harry whine, "Louis never stays over. Just one night."

"You showed up late Harry. It's midnight. You're in deep crap mister," Anne whispers, Louis pulls off his shoes, walking over to Harrys voice. Anne looks behind Harry, her mouth opening. She moves around Harry, pulling Louis into her arms silently. Louis hesitantly puts his arms around her. She pulls away, looking at him with a concerned look.

"Okay Harry. I'll let this one slide. Only because I haven't seen Louis in years," Anne says, she pats Louis' shoulder before disappearing down a hall. Harry does a happy jump, grabbing onto Louis' hand.

"Jesus, I forgot how big your house is," Louis whispers as Harry leads him through different floors.

They reach the top floor, Harry tugging Louis into his room. Louis looks around when Harry turns on a light, pictures of everyone scattered on the walls. "Damn. You have a bathroom," Louis mutters, he stands awkwardly in the middle of the big room.

"I'll let you borrow some pajamas. If you need some," Harry says, Louis turns to Harry sitting on the bed. He smiles and nods his head, watching Harry get up. He plops down on the bed, marveling at Harrys room.

"I remember being terribly jealous of Gemma for having this room," Louis smiles, Harry throws sweat pants at him.

"Yeah. We used to sneak up here and eat up traps in hopes we could scare her out of the room," Harry laughs, he's already changed into some sweats and a tight t-shirt. Louis tugs off his shirt, not caring to wear one. He squeezes out of the skinny jeans, aware Harry is still watching him. He pulls on Harrys sweatpants, crawling onto the bed right after.

The light turns off a fun night light instantly turning on. Louis curls into the sheets, snuggling into the soft bed. The bed dips dipping in next to him, Louis tenses up, not used to sleeping next to people. Especially with someone he likes, he can't help but think of Harry pushing back against him. Holding down Harrys hip, wondering what it'd feel like to have Harry squirming under him.

Louis shakes his head but it's too late, his dick already responding. He closes his eyes, rolling onto his back. He wills himself to fall asleep, every time he closes his eyes all he can see is a blissed out Harry. He sits up quickly, rubbing his eyes. "Shit," he whispers, he feels Harrys hand slide against his back, he tenses up again.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks, his fingers sliding up Louis' back. Louis shudders, his eyebrows scrunching together.

"I can't sleep," he mutters, he lays back down, praying his boner will go down soon. Harrys hand slides against Louis' chest. Louis clenches his jaw shut as Harry accidentally slides a finger over his nipple.

"You're so tense," Harry whispers, his mouth close to Louis' neck. A whine slips from Louis' mouth, his hips pushing up into nothing. "Oh," Harry mutters. His hand moves off Louis' chest, Louis frowns, maybe he fucked up. The bed shifts next to him again, Harry straddles Louis' waist. Louis gasps when he feels Harry against his hip.

"Can I?" Harry asks as he leans down to his Louis' chest. Louis nods quickly, just wanting Harry. Harry is quick to start kissing across Louis' chest, his mouth closing over Louis' nipple. Louis moans, his hips grinding up against Harry. Harry pulls away and smiles at Louis.

Louis grabs onto Harrys hip and flips them over, Harrys mouth pops open in surprise. "Harry I want to," Louis says, cringing as his voice cracks "fûck. Can I touch you?"

Harry looks up at him, a broken moan falling from his pretty lips, he nods eagerly. Louis slides his hand down the expanse over Harrys stomach, his fingers teasingly slipping into Harrys briefs. Harry sits up, tugging his shirt off.

"No teasing," Harry breathes out, his face scrunched up in need. Louis pulls away from Harry and grabs onto his pants, looking at Harry for consent. "I already said yes fucker," Harry whines, Louis laughs, pulling off Harrys sweats.

"Just have to be sure. What if you change your mind all of a sudden," Louis says, Harrys boxers giving nothing away. He goes down, kissing Harrys thigh. Harry spreads his legs further, his hips pushing up. Louis' never done this, he presses a kiss on Harrys hip. He doesn't know what he's doing, he tugs down Harrys boxers, his heart beat picking up.

He looks at Harry, he's beautiful, Louis hasn't even touched him properly and he already looks fucked. Louis presses a kiss to Harrys tip, Harry throws a hand over his eyes, his hips pushing up. Louis grabs onto the hand, intertwining their fingers. He takes Harry in his mouth, bobbing his head a little. Harrys free hand curls into his hair, tugging hard.

Louis pushes his hips into the mattress, going down a littler farther. He pulls away, gagging a little. Harry takes a deep breath, looking directly at Louis. Louis tries against, bobbing his head faster. He wraps his hand around what he can't get down. "Louis," Harry moans, trying to push his hips up, "Louis this is so embarrassing."

Louis pulls away, frowning at Harry. "What is?" Louis asks, his hand still tugging on Harry.

"Shit," Harry whispers, "I think I'm going to come already." Louis pulls his hand away, Harry sits up. "Why did you stop?"

"I don't know. Do you want me to keep going?" Louis asks, Harry rolls his eyes. Louis presses his lips on Harrys, Harry let's go of Louis' hand, sliding them into Louis' hair.

"Here," Harry says, he tugs down Louis' pants and boxers, pulling Louis in between his legs. Louis moans when his prick slides against Harrys.

"Harry, just ride my thigh or something," Louis blurts out, Harry pulls away, pushing Louis down onto the bed. "You're so fucking hot," Louis groans, Harry smirks. He mounts Louis' thigh, grinding his hips down. Louis sobered up really fast. Harry pushes his hips forward faster, his eyes rolling back. Louis looks down his chest, he reaches forward, pinching Harrys nipple.

Harry jerks forward, a loud moan falling from his mouth. Louis' eyes widen feeling a warm liquid spread along his thigh. Louis laughs in surprise. "Shit. You're sensitive," Louis says.

Harry breathes heavily against Louis' chest. "Fuck off. Quit laughing at me," Harry whines, he moves away from Louis' thigh.

"I'm not laughing at you! I just wasn't expecting that," Louis starts laughing against, Harry smacks his chest. Louis leans up and kisses him, nipping his lip.

Harry smiles at him, "do you want me to?" He looks down. Louis looks down and shrugs.

"If you want to," Louis says, Harry quickly grabs ahold of him. Louis groans, falling back against the head board. Harry moves his hand fast, Louis pushes his hip up. The familiar heat starting to bubble up. He pulls Harry in for a kiss but his lips don't move, Harry smiles, kissing around kiss mouth.

"Fuck. Harry," he moans as his orgasm takes over. He pushes Harry hand away, his body finally relaxing. His eyes start to fall close.

A wet cloth slides against his belly, "pull up your pants, babe." Louis complies, tugging his pants up. He curls into the sheets, trying to keep his eyes open. Harry lays down next to him, Louis instantly pulls Harry against his chest. He absentmindedly kisses Harry temple, a smile tugging at his lips as he falls asleep.

:(:):(:):(:):(:

Favorite hobbies?

I love writing if you guys couldn't tell haha.

Here's a picture of fetus Larry to untaint you guys.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
956K 33.1K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
3.5K 31 47
sequel to REVENGE The man chuckles "there's nothing bad about being protective Louis, it just means you care for them" Louis nods "I do... a lot, he'...