Lily Rose Styles

By Rosoeul

[COMPLETED] Meet Lily rose, the sister of the superstar, Harry styles. Lily's world is flipped upside down wh... More

Lily~Rose~Styles
Chapter 1~It Was Wayne & And who's coming?
Chapter 2~ Flashback&Oak tree
Chapter 3- Lily?
Chapter 4~ Suprise; People Change
Chapter 5~ That School Slut
Chapter 6~ He's In My House
Chapter 7~ Why Is It We Always Relive Our Worst Nightmares?
Chapter 8~ Movie Night&Nightmares
Chapter 9~ I tried to do what?
Chapter 10~ Saturday
Chapter 11~ I ran faster than ever
Chapter 12~Arguments
Chapter 13~Unlucky
Chapter 14~ We All Sometimes Get Lost.
Chapter 15~ Adam Parker
Chapter 16~ Note
Chapter 17~ Snow White
Chapter 18~ Lily
Chapter 19~ Doctors
Chapter 20~ Doctors part 2
Authors Note
Chapter 21~ Doctors part 3
Chapter 22~ Not again
Chapter 23~ He's the predator, I'm the prey
Chapter 24~ New Maths Teacher
Chapter 25~ Outsider
Chapter 26~ Baby Swings Are For Babies
Chapter 27~ It's like your invisible.
Chapter 28~ So dreams come true?
Chapter 29~ I love you
Chapter 30~ Notes been found
Chapter 31~ Plan B & Re-living
Chapter 32~ Look to your left, and to your right
Chapter 33~ Surprise!
Chapter 34- GOOD NEWS or BAD NEWS?
Chapter 35~ Escape Route
Chapter 36~ Wilfred the Waiter
Chapter 37- Trouble Maker
Chapter 38- 2010
Chapter 39- Do Not Interrupt
Chapter 40- Sleepwalking
Chapter 41- Here I Am Once Again
Chapter 43- Happy Days
Chapter 44- Gone
Chapter 45- Same mistakes.
chapter 46- Taunt
Chapter 47- Shopping
Chapter 48- December 20th
Chapter 49- Suspicion
Chapter 50- Broken
Authors note
Chapter 51- Forgive&Forget
FINAL CHAPTER
Updated story?
New version is now up! Go check it out!

Chapter 42- Discovered

7.1K 106 94
By Rosoeul

Lily's P.O.V

"OUCH"

I bolted straight up from my slumber.

"Louis? What are you doing in here?" I groaned into my pillow once Louis's frame came into my view.

"Bringing you a glass of water. But your dam night stand got in the way" he huffed as he placed the glass of water by my bed.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

Crap.

"Better" I said turning my head to look a him, forcing a smile on.

He smiled widely back at me. "Great"

I just nodded my head, feeling this day go by incredibly slow.

I shifted my head to look around my room. By the streaks of orange lightening up my room, I could tell the sun was setting outside.

"Lou, what time is it?" I asked, the question pounding in my head.

I always need to know approximately what time it is, if I don't I get frustrated.

Louis quickly dug for his phone in his pocket. "Round about 5 ish" he said, sending me a smile.

"Hey, Lily" I quickly turned my  head to look at Louis who to me looked deep in thought.

He let out a huff of breath as he turned to face me.

"I was just wondering-

"Lily your awake" I heard Harry's voice boom through my room as he hugged me tightly, I hugged him back, ignoring the pain that rose throughout my body.

No shit Sherlock.

"Yeah. I am" I replied shrugging my shoulders, not really happy to be awake, sleeping was way to peaceful than... this.

You just close your eyes, darkness falling in front of you, and just like that you drift of to sleep. Nothing. You feel absolutely nothing, you see nothing, you basically are nothing. You just don't exist for those few hours, its so inviting yet so peaceful and if that's what death is like, then I would definitely chase after it.

***

Louis'S P.O.V.

"BYE LILY HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL" I shouted as she slammed the car door shut. I watched as she nodded her head and walk straight ahead of her towards the school entrance.

I let out a huff of air as I turned the key in its engine, roaring the car back to life as I pulled out of Lily's school proceeding my way home.

*

I opened the front door and to my surprise, everything was very unobtrusive.

As I stepped into the kitchen, Zayn was leaning against the counter with a very distraught Harry by his side.

I quickly threw my keys on the table. "What's up?" I said raising my eyebrows, fixing my gaze on Zayn. I could tell Harry wasen't in the talking mood, so I asked Zayn, since it was obvious he would know why Harry looks like hes been smacked in the face with a rock.

I watched as Zayn rubbed his temple as he let out a long sigh. "Harry found something in Lily's room this morning" He said. I watched as Harry's body began to stiffen, his hands tightened around his mug, the veins carrying blood around his body nearly bursting through his skin.

I stared at him with sympathy.

"He found..." Zayn once again let out a huff of breath stopping his sentence. I could tell the words coming out of his mouth would not sound pleasant to my ears.

"Razors"

"A bunch of blood stained razors"

"W-what?" I say. My body became stiff as I took a deep breath to calm my emotions down. I was honestly speechless and shocked. But more importantly I was scared to ask the following question leading from that.

Zayn just slowly moved his head up and down, the atmosphere around us grew stiff as a unpleasant silent grew between us.

Harry sighting brought me down to Earth. "I don't understand" He said underneath his breath.

"I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I'VE DONE WRONG!" He roared.

"Haz, calm down" Zayn said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You've done nothing wrong, it's not your fault" I added in, hoping to cheer the poor lad up and open his eyes a bit.

"It is! I should of protected her-

"Harry" Zayn says warningly, trying to grab his attention.

"I should of been here for her. I should of been more protective. I should of stopped this. I should of-

"Harry listen to me for gods sake" Zayn's voice was clearly rising as he spoke.

"Stop saying I should of, because that's in the past, and whats in the past stays in the past, you can't all of a sudden change it, Harry, as much as you'd like to, it's impossible." Zayn says and I smile ant him, he always has his way with words.

"Now change those I should off's to an I will, because its the future that's ahead of us, not the past. The past is behind our backs, its gone, its just a memory living in our head Harry, and you need to start thinking for the future"

"You will protect her and you will help her, Harry"

"We all will help her" Zayn continued, Harry looked up from the floor, sending us both a small smile. "I guess" he says quietly that I barley pick up on his words.

"Cheers mate" harry says As they both went into a bro hug, me being me obviously jumped onto their backs ruining the moment.

All I can say is. Thug Life.

"But we do need to do something about this" I say once we returned to our normal standing positions.

"I know" They boths say at the same time.

"How about we go through this step by step?" Zayn asked but it sounded more as a command. Zayn mentioned us to sit at the mini table in the kitchen, so typically we sat down.

Zayn was sat with a piece of paper in front of him, holding his pen in his right hand.

"So what are we exactly doing?" Praise the lord Jesus harry asked, because I don't get what we are doing either.

"We are basically writing things down we for sure know about Lily. So when we find out something new, we can jot that down, hopefully in the end this list will enable us to figure out what is wrong" Zayn spoke.

I smiled. Only he  can come up with great idea's like that.

30 minutes later.

We have finally git our list done, we don't have many points down, so we figured from now on we will be observing her behaviour around us and everyone else

Lily

1) She has an eating disorder.
2) She apparently hates us.
3) Bipolar?
4) Bad temper.
5) Sad all the time.
6) Self harms?
7) Suicidal/depressed?

The ones that have a question mark after it, simply means we need to check. I mean we have found, well Harry has found a bunch of razors in her room, then we need to have actual proof she does, then bio polar, we just need to observe her more. But she does seem to be. A kot of the time anyways

"You alright mate?" I asked directing my question to Harry. He simply bobbed his head up and down whilst he brought his lower lip in between his lips.

I sighed. I knew this was hard for him, no one wants to find a bunch of blood stained razors in your sister room, and not knowing exactly what they are used for. But the only actual answer that's ringing round or head is self harm.

I actually feel quite sad to be honest. Only because, as stupid as this will sound, the little letter opened my eyes up that there isn't now a question mark behind if Lily is okay. Because she's not and never was, we were to blind to see that though. She was slowly loosing herself and we did nothing, we watched having no clue what was going on.

Of course I was suspicious due to her change is personality and behaviour, but she's one hard rock if you try to crack her up.

She wont. She sealed with a bunch of metallic ropes, with walls built so high up all around her, then shes got this energy, I cant physically pin point it. But more to the point. I know Lily will not tell us anything at her own will, her mouth is sealed shut.

"Every ones clear of this?" Zayn voice rung in my ears. Me and Harry both replied with a yeah, and Zayn nodded his head.

And to think that I'm the oldest.

Lily's P.O.V.

"Hi" I was stunned by a girl round about the same age as me, as she outstretched her hand out. I took it quite amazed she is even talking to me.

She was round about 5ft4 with medium length, dry;curly dirty blonde hair. She had blue eyes, and a friendly face.

I've never seen her before so I'm guessing she must be new.

"I'm Smith, Lily smith" She said in a James Bond accent with a wide grin on her face, I just smiled, I already took liking to her and all she said was her name.

"I'm Rose, Lily Rose" I said copying her accent, she looked at me stunned.

"OMG! We have the same name. Holy potatoes" She screeched as she hugged the living day lights out of me.

"You know, usually when I meet someone with the same name as me, I beat the lights out of them. You know as there can only be  one"

"But your cool, we can be twins, Oh my gosh I can already see our friendship growing" She smiled as she pointed ahead as if I was meant to see something. I just laughed at her, there was this positive energy around this girl and I loved it.

"So isn't this the part where your like "welcome to our school" or "lets see your timetable" She asked her face serious but I could hint humour in her voice making a smile grow wide on my face.

I might actually have a friend.

"Well welcome to our crap school, your stay wont be good don't worry" I said playfully with some seriousness in my voice.

"Secondly, give me that dam timetable" I said jokingly as she laughed at me or with me. Either way, she was cool.

"Here" She said as she passed it too me.

"Hmm" I hummed as I scanned her timetable seeing if we had any lessons together .

"So isn't this the part where your like 'we gave all classes together follow me?" She asked. I just laughed, she had high expectations.

"In movies, yes. Real life, no" I said, she just huffed but giggled at the same time, so she gighufled.

"We have all lessons together on Friday and on Wednesday; on Monday we have 2 lessons together, which is Geography and art, then Tuesday we have 1 lesson together which is maths, then on Thursday we have first 3 lessons together science maths and art" I explained, handing back her own timetable.

"Yayy" she cheered clapping her hands together.

"That means we have all lessons together today then, thank God" She said whilst sighting in relief. She sent me a friendly smile which I politely returned back.

"Come on, we have to get to Geography" She said grabbing my hand, pulling me along as if she knew where she was going.

"Do you even know where it is?" I asked.

"Not a clue" she replied.

I figured she was one of those girls who have a lot of energy, are fun to be around with, but also get good grades.

I Yanked my hand out of her grasp, and quickly grabbed her hand dragging her down the opposite direction she was going too.

"I guess it's not that way then" She said as I dragged her through a sea of people, going in and out of the building, trying to get to class.

Once we got to Geography, the majority of the class was already there. My Geography teacher came up to us and greeted Lily, and directed her to sit next to me, as all the other seats where taken. No surprise, no one wants to sit next to me.

"So I guess the 'popular' have a thing for you ey?" She asked as she pointed behind her towards where the popular crew were sat. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well they should stick their fucking fake nails uo my arse" She snapped, I burst out laughing. I only knee her for what? Less than an hour and I already love how snappy and the come backs she comes uo with.

This is definitely a start of a great friendship.

"Lily" I said shocked and laughing at the same time.

"What?"

"Her fake nails are visible from miles away,you'd probably will be able too see them in my fucking arse" I just burst out laughing once again, she is something special.

"I bet she's on eBay every night, bidding for those fake eye lashes for a penny" She said observing the person I hate with a passion.

"Looks like she went through puberty in the barbie doll land" She winced at she turned around, I did everything to hold in my laughter as my geography teacher started talking, he gave me a warning look and I bobbed my head down, chocking on air.

The long awaited bell rang, and we all hurried out of the classroom.

We were right behind the sluts, and Lily abruptly grabbed my shoulder making me holt.

"We need to stay 50ft away from them at least" I looked st her as if she was crazy.

"Don't mind me, but I don't want to be catching all the type off diseases they're are carrying" She said disgust visible in her voice; I burst out laughing for like the millionth time today, she sure was a great person.

She soon joined me and we were stumbling all over the hallways, trying to catch some air as our laughing restricted us from doing something as simple as breathing.

We looked like we were high and were trying to walk in a straight line. Failing miserably.

Lily made me genuinely happy, which rose a real smile on my face, she noticed and smiled back.

After all, things might actually get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.4K 32
A young girl named Emma meets Louis Tomlinson one day, little did they know it would change both their lives. Emma a girl who had been abused by her...
287K 5.2K 24
Katrina is 17 and lives a life as an abused girl. Her parents abuse her and her 2 1/2 year old sister Nicole. In order for her to save her and her si...
99.4K 1K 20
Rose Styles is Harry Styles' sister, who was paralyzed while Harry was out on tour. Harry has told the guys not to make fun of his sister for her dis...
290K 10.1K 69
BASED ON A TRUE STORY A girl with fear, a new name and a fresh start. A guy who lacks sensibility, immense potential in art and a wealthy family. Tw...