7 Days

By Cobalt2412

Well, how it will be if a celebrity comes to your school and be your classmate. Isn't that interesting? Well... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Update

Chapter 24

1K 42 21
By Cobalt2412

4 years later................

Ash's POV

It's been 4 years since my school life ended. Things have been changed. I am now a small analyst in a software developing company. Same with Gary, who is in the same post, but now in Phoenix. Drew is now working as the manager in San Francisco. May and Dawn have been working together in a travel agency and are now touring the whole Europe. As of Serena, I don't know about her.

It's been 4 years since we have got in touch. I told myself that I will work hard to reach her, but I guess it's goanna take long time, but still am goanna work harder and harder. To reach till the position she's in.

But things have changed in these 4 years.

After making a successful movie, Serena... announced a permanent retirement from the film industry. I really don't know why she did it. Everyone was shocked on hearing this from her, especially me.

The film industry was on total chaos those years. Many directors were angry because of their future planning with her. But some directors supported her saying that they can't always put pressure on kids.

As of media, you know, manipulating every single object related to her. These included theories, affairs, conspiracies and so on. But it was in no time that Serena's mom, Grace came in front of the cameras to support her daughter.

When the media asked about why Serena left the industry, Grace didn't give the perfect answer but she stated that she don't want anyone to disturb her daughter's personal life and fully supports her.

Time past and soon, everyone started forgetting about her. But not me. These things happened and made me thought that Serena might had got someone else better than me, but the inner inside me said me to just wait. There was still some hope inside me, that I will find her and reach to her. And till now, the hope is there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way walking back home from my work. The day was going as normal, like starting the day with mom's breakfast, going to office, meeting some new friends there and coming back by evening. Since we had shifted to a new home, little bit away from the Old Church, the office was kind of away, still I preferred walking rather than taking my car.

As I was walking, a small truck, carrying some sheeps was passing by me, but stopped. From inside the truck, a guy of my height with a total white colour outfit, which was worn by most of the priest. The guy had a long hair, till his shoulders and had a good beard, literally looking like Jesus Christ. And I mean literally.

"Um, excuse me, can I ask a help from you?" he asked.

"Um, sure. Go on." I replied.

"Oh, thank you, young man. My name is Mike, and I am a priest from the old Church." He replied. Oh, that's why he's wearing that kind of outfit.

"Hello there. My name is Ash." I said.

"Nice to meet you Ash. Actually, I needed a help from you. Can you please help me carrying my sheep to the Old Church? These are quite a lot and I don't want them to go to public, so I wanted to keep them in the Church premises for their safety." He explained.

"Sure, my home is also this way, so I can get there too." I replied.

"Oh, that's great. Thank you young man." He said, to which I made a small smile. He went to the driver seat, and I sat beside him on the passenger seat. He started the truck and started moving towards the Old Church.

"So, Ash, right?" he asked to which I nodded in reply.

"What you do? You have a business?" he asked.

"Oh, no. it's not like that. Am just an analyst from MindTech." I replied.

"Oh, I see. You're a pretty working man then." He said.

"Well, yes. Still there's a lot of things that I have to do and achieve and I don't want to stop." I replied, thinking of Serena.

"May all of wishes come true. I will surely pray this to god." He said, to I laughed a little bit.

"Thanks." I replied.

"By the way, you started living here recently?" he asked.

"Oh, no. I used to live in the 3rd colony near the Old Church. I recently shifted to a new house, little bit far from here." I replied.

"Oh, I haven't seen you around the church, so I didn't know." He said.

"Well, yeah. I don't go to Church pretty much." I replied.

"Oh, why? Don't believe in god?" he asked.

"Nah, it's not like that. It's just that I never felt of going to Churches. Last time I went was 5 years ago, with... my friend." I replied with a little pause, since it was with Serena only, I went to the Church. I guess he noticed this pause and made a smile on this.

"That friend is very special to you, right?" he asked. I was surprised for a second but then turned to normal.

"Yeah. It's been 5 years I haven't met yet. I don't know how's she doing right now, but I guess, I just need to wait." I said, with a little down voice.

"If that thing is written in your Diary of Life, then it will surely happen. So just leave it to god. If you're capable of achieving that, he will help you." He replied, to which it gave me a feeling on lightness on my chest.

"Thank you, Mike." I said.

"My pleasure. Ah, I think we are here now." He said while slowly stopping the truck near the Old Church. He and me got off the car.

"Seems like the Church has it's door closed. Just wait, I will get the keys from the backside. Till then, play with my little sheep friend." He said and lifted a small sheep from the back of the truck and gave it to me.

"Just hold it calmly. He's friendly." He said while totally giving me the small sheep. I was holding it like a small baby.

"Just wait here, I will get the door keys." He said and went behind the Church. I was moving my hand along the sheep, giving it a little care. I looked around and realized here only me and Serena came. As I was thinking about her, the baby sheep jumped off my hands and started running towards the church.

"Hey stop!" I said while following it. As I was following it, I noticed that it entered the church through the main door. Wait, Mike just said the church doors were locked, so why is it opened still?

I entered the Church, looking around for the baby sheep. It was little dark in there. As I was entering the Church, I noticed someone praying inside. She had honey-blonde coloured hair. Wait, is that...?

As I was thinking about her, the baby sheep made loud sound. It surprised both me and the lady in front. The lady jumped a little from that noise. I was still looking around for the sheep. I noticed the lady turning around. As I was looking, I heard the voice that was missing in my life for the past 5 years.

"Ash?"

I froze for a second, then turned my head towards the lady. I saw a pair of emerald blue eyes, with honey blonde hair. The face belonged to someone whom I wanted the most. It was... Serena.

"Serena..." I said still surprised.

"Ash...!" she said while starting approaching me.

"Serena!" I said and started sprinting towards her. She also did the same thing. As we reached near each other, I just hugged her tightly, and she did the same. Tears of joys were coming from our eyes. We finally met again.

"Ash! I missed you!" she said while crying and hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too Serena." I said while tears were dropping from my eyes. It was a long dream came true. Suddenly a familiar voice came out of nowhere.

"See Ash? I told you. If you're capable of achieving it. He will help you to achieve it."

The voice belonged to Mike. I turned my eyes around but couldn't find him. Suddenly, my eyes fell upon Jesus Christ Cross and saw a slight view of Mike face, smiling at me.

"Mike..." I whispered to myself which Serena heard.

"Ash, did you said something?" she asked while holding my hand.

"Nothing, it's nothing." I replied with a small smile, to which, she also smiled in reply and hugs me again.

"I love you Ash." She said.

"I love you too Serena." I said still hugging her.

Well, this was my story of how those 7 days turned my life completely. I have got what I wanted. I don't want anything now. I now realized that it was all written in my Dairy of Life.

________________________The End__________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND THERE IT IS..................

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU TO READ UNTIL HERE. I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THESE SUPPORTS AND HELPS.

I CAN'T TAKE ALL THE NAMES WHO SUPPORTED ME CLOSELY, BUT STILL A GREAT THANK YOU FROM ME.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TALKING ABOUT NEW BOOK, WELL, THE NEW BOOK IS READY! AND IT WILL SOON BE RELEASED TO BE READY FOR MORE AMOURSHIPPING AND ROMANCE STUFF, BECAUSE I WILL NOT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Voting 😉

-Miheer (^人^)(^人^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.6K 31
Serena Yvonne is normal 16 year old high school teen who lives in Vaniville Town and she is kind, happy, beautiful and all those positive things you...
65.9K 1.3K 28
Serena Yvonne is a strong and hardcore 16-year-old girl. She's the crush of every boys' heart, but all of their attempts are failed. Many people thin...
16.3K 472 23
Ash Ketchum, a Stock Market supervisor in Phoenix, got a call from his school professor, Professor Oak, and invites him to be the part of the student...
4.6K 472 24
Somethings just happen without giving a knock on the door of you life. Well, I guess, this happened to me..... How it will be if you got to know a ve...