In our universe [Van der Stof...

De aristotlejournals

[none of the characters belongs to me, all the credits belongs to the Skam NL and WtFock team] "i tought i wa... Mais

characters
zondag - 4pm
dinsdag - 11am
donderdag - 4pm
donderdag - 4.30pm
zondag - 11.11am
posted on zondag 14pm
maandag - 8.10am
vrijdag - 1.01am
vrijdag - 4.40pm
zaterdag - 1.30pm

woensdag - 11.16am

70 3 0
De aristotlejournals

- Lucas !
I was walking in the School after my classe when I heard Engel calling me.
- Lucas, you are here ! I wanted to ask you something. Would you be interested with more choir meetings ?
- Hm, it depends. By the way, do you know this guy, Jens Stoffels ?
- Jens ? Yes, he actually is in the choir, why ?
- Nothing, just wanted to know. Actually, I may be interested for the other meetings.
- Really ? That's great ! We wanted to throw a party and none of the girls can host it, do you think you could ? Ralph and Jayden love parties.
- Yeah, I'll ask them.
She fastly leave when Kes and Jayden meet me.
- Yo Luc ! Are you good ?
- Great, and you ?
- Great. Oh, your girlfriend is coming ?
- My girlfriend ?
I trurn around and see Tess with two other girls coming near us.
- Lucas, hey ! You didn't got my text ?
- No I didn't, what was it about ?
Actually, I did, I just forgot to answer.
- I am hosting a little party on friday, do you want to come ? Your friends can come too, of course.
- Hm, I don't know, I may have something.
- No, Kes interrupt me, he is talking shit. Of course we will be there !
They leave and Kes turns Towards me.
- Man, are you gay or what ? She obviously like you !
- I don't know, I am not sure about her.
- Stop saying shit, this may be your only chance to loose your virginity !

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

602K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
945K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
610K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...