Dark Love: Male Red Hood Read...

By DarkotheMapper

Male Red Hood Reader X DCAMU Raven Takes place in DC Animated Movies Universe (2013 - 2020) Death wasn't kind... More

Reader's and Raven's Profiles
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Prologue (FIXED)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
OC Profile
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Batman: Bad Blood
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
IT'S Confirmed
Chapter 10
Not A Chapther But Its Very Important
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Justice League VS Teen Titans
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW BOOK
Chapter 18
Tournament Announcement
Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
VERY IMPORTANT (PLS READ!)
IMPORTANT!!!! (about Future Of The Book)
COLLAB BOOK
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Red Hood: The Lost Days
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Red Hood: Eternal
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

11.7K 244 99
By DarkotheMapper

Batman: Bad Blood 2014
Chapter 9 - Encounter and Shed Blood

"I'm good, but not an Angel,
I do sin, but I am not the devil" - UNKNOWN

THIRD POV

Destroyed Warehouse

Batwoman: "He threw me clear and saved my life. But before I could get back up here it blew apart."

Batwoman said as she with Robin, Batman and Red Hood walk across a platform and stop at the end of the platform which has blew up.

Damian: "And we're just supposed to believe that?"

Damian asked, not fully convinced.

Batwoman: "Believe what you want."

She hisses back as she looked at Damian over her shoulder. Damian looks over Dick and Red Hood, who is behind the two.

Damian: "I don't trust her."

He said, not caring if she can hear him.

Red Hood: "Oh, but you did trust Talon."

Red Hood says as he stares at Damian who is taken back at this as Dick looks at Red Hood surprised.

Damian: "Shut up."

Damian responds as he looks back at Batwoman.

Damian: "Who was it? Who were Tusk and Firefly working for?"

Damian interrogated.

Batwoman: "I don't know. But when I find out, I'll drop a note in your lunchbox."

Batwoman snaps back as she turns towards them. Then Dick walks up.

Dick: "If you're serious about hunting them down, then we should work together."

He offered as Red Hood walk closer too.

Batwoman: "Just because I wear this..."

She says as she gestures at the bat symbol on her chest.

Batwoman: "...doesn't mean I'm part of your little cult."

She coldy states as she turns away and jumps, fliping down and uses her cape to glide away.

Damian: "You really have a way with wonen, Grayson."

Damian commented as he walks near the edge near Dick, as their capes flutter in the wind.

Red Hood watches at them from behind at their backs. Then for Split second he gets a flashback of him and Bruce standing in same position as capes flutter in the wind.

He shakes his head as he puts head on it and looks down.

Dick: "You... okay?"

Red Hood looks up and sees as Damian and Dick stare at him, Dick having... concern look on his face?

Red Hood: "Y-yea, yes..."

He lowers his hand.

Red Hood: "Just a... Just a flashback..."

He says as he looks to the side.

Damian: "Are you gonna leave as like she did?"

Damian interrogated now him in roughly tone.

Red Hood: "No. Unlike her, I have to redeem myself to Batman so I'm staying with you until we find him."

He turns his head as he stares at Damian for few seconds before turning and walking away towards the batmobile as Damian and Dick share a look.

[TIMESKIP]

The car ride back to batcave was silent. Dick at the wheel, Damian in passenger seat and Red Hood in backseat.

Damian is looking through window as Red Hood is leaning in his seat, arms crossed over his chest as he is looking down.

Damian: "Do you think he's really dead?"

Damian suddenly asked which got Red Hood attention as he looks up.

Red Hood: "No..."

Dick: "I... don't know."

Damian: "You'd like it, wouldn't you?"

Damian stated as Red Hood widen his eyes knowing that Dick likes the opposite.

Red Hood: "He definetly doesn't..."

Damian: "If he never came back? Then you get to keep that suit."

Damian hisses as Dick then suddenly slams on the breaks, as the batmobile swerves, as Red Hood is lunched to the side because he has no seatbelt on.

Car comes to a stop, as Red Hood hits the window of the car, as his helmet pressed up againts the window, as he grunts in pain.

Dick pulls over the break as he stares at Damian.

Dick: "I've struggled for years to get out of Bruce's shadow, to build a life for myself as far away from his world as possible. And last thing I want is to be wearing this damn thing."

Dick exclaimed as he fired back at Damian who looks at him as Red Hood gets back up holding the front of his helmet.

Red Hood: "Ow."

Then a holographic screen pops up, revealing Alfred on other side of the screen.

Alfred: "Um... I've finally managed to locate Master Bruce's files on Batwoman."

Damian: "How come I never heard of her?"

Damian quizzed, as Red Hood came closerer.

Red Hood: "I already knew for her."

Damian turned to Hood.

Damian: "How?"

Red Hood: "Well, she's kept a rather low profile."

Dick: "Not low enough for Batman and you, I'll bet."

Red Hood: "Correct."

Then Alfred plays a clip of Batman... talking to a camera.

Batman: "Investigation report on Batwoman, aka Katherine Kane."

Bruce spoke up, which Dick gets surprised by the information.

Dick: "Katey?"

Red Hood: "Welcome to "now know" gang."

Damian: "You know her?"

Damian asked them both.

Batman: "Her father is Colonel Jacob Kane. Millitary intelligence. On Katherine's 12th birtday, she and her twin sister Elizabeth were abducted, along with her mother, Gabrielle, and held for ransom."

Batman's clip continued.

Batman: "Colonel Kane led a rescue mission that saved Kate's life. But in the attempt, both Gabrielle and Elizabeth were murdered."

On the clip is shown Kate begin rescue but we see dead bodies of her sister and mother.

Batman: "She would follow in her father's footsteps, enrolloing at West Point, but ultimately expelled. Something broke inside Kate. Two years later, Katherine emerged as Batwoman. She's impressive, but her methods make her a danger to this city."

On screen is shown Kate in her bat suit standing on the building and fighting criminals.

Batman: "It's time for me to decide if I'm going to take her under my wing. Or take her down."

Batman stated as clips closes down back to Alfred on the screen.

Dick: "Poor Katey. It always begin with death. Doesn't it, Alfred?"

Dick mumbled in sympathy as this gave the Red Hood a thought of his own death.

Alfred: "I'm astonished as you are, Master Dick."

Alfred responds as Damian glares between the three.

Damian: "Anyone mind filling me in? How do you know her?"

Damian snapped at them.

Dick: "I just do."

Dick stated, a little irritated as he starts the car again and drives away as Alfred screen closes down.

[TIMESKIP]

Y/N POV

Dick drives in the batcave and stops and we exit the batmobile as Alfred walks over to us.

Alfred: "Master Dick, should I prepare a room for Red Hood if he's staying to help us?"

Before Dick can respond, I jump in.

Red Hood: "There's no need in that. I go to my place."

I said as everyone looks at me.

Dick: "You sure? I mean, this way we work better together."

Red Hood: "Nah, just give me a com so we can stay in touch."

The three share a look as Damian and Alfred nod, as Dick then grabs a com from his belt and throws it to me, as I chatch it.

Red Hood: "... This doesn't have the tracker, does it?"

Dick: "Emm, as I know, no?"

Red Hood: "K, then..."

I turn around and walk towards my motorbike. I walk to it, but then Damian walks over my right side.

Damian: "Question?"

Red Hood: "Ask."

Damian: "Of all money you had, you spend it on the suit and weapons, but not the home? Why not stay at biggest place in Gotham?"

Damian asked as I know that Alfred and Dick are also watching.

Red Hood: "Reason? You lived in the palace in the mountains and now here, you have everything."

I said while jumping on my motorbike.

Red Hood: "And me, I lived on streets and I had nothing, same as 500 000 thousands people in Gotham. So better keep it that way, because I learned everything I need on the streets."

I finnished and turn on the bike. I gave the speed and drived out of the cave.

TOMMOROW, NIGHT

I was patroling on my part of Gotham on motorbike when Dick called me and told me there is a security breach at Wayne Enterprises. I remember that there's the vault where Batman toys are coming from. I immidently take the turn and drive towards the Wayne tech.

I arrive as I drive into vault. Place is dark, only flares giving the light. I just came when an explosion happened, I hope nobody died, as I jump of my bike behind Onyx, the Caculator and their leader... The Heretic, what stupid name really, as now they turned to look at me.

Heretic: "A Criminal. A Killer. The Red Hood."

He states as he walks closer to me, same as Onyx who prepares her sword.

Red Hood: "You know me?"

I sarcasticly respond back.

Heretic: "I do. Your methods came in handy in our plan."

Then as he finnished, he and Onyx throw blades towards me, but I roll out the way. I take out my guns and starta shooting at Heretic, but rubber bullets don't fase him at all. Onyx jumped, trying to slice me with her sword, but I blocked it and punch her in the face, sending her away.

Then I'm kicked by the Heretic as I took step back. He goes again to hit me, but I block and block his each attack, when I see the opening and punch him in his mask. He strumbles backwards before I then jump and kick him in chest as he falls on the ground.

I get back up when I hear someone screaming in pain. I turn my head to the right and see that Damian is getting electrified by the Electocutioner.

Red Hood: "Damian!"

I yell as I point my guns at Electocutioner, but remember Rubber is useless againts electrity. I drop my guns. I need to think fast as I check my gadgets, then I see my knife.

I take it out and aim at Electocutioner, ready to throw.

Bruce: "Justice, not vengeance, Y/N."

Then I just had to heared his voice. I struggle with myself, as I hear Damian's screaming in pain.

Red Hood: "Fuck... your... damn rule."

I say as I finally was able to throw the knife and...

THIRD POV

Electocutioner: "You're gonna fry UP real good, you stupid little - -"

He stops, as he then falls on the ground. As the pain fades away, Damian turns and glance up, still sore, as he sees Electocutioner on the ground, with a knife stabed into his back.

Damian looks foward and Red Hood standing there, having his arm streched put, as he then falls on his knees, staring back at Damian.

Then Heretic punched the Red Hood on the side of his helmet as Red Hood is send rolling on the ground. Heretic shares one last glance at the Damian before turning around and running away with rest of villans.

Damian: "Come back and fight, you cowards!"

Damian yells as he gets back and starta chasing them as Dick gets put of the rubble and chases for Damian as Red Hood does the same as he gets back on his feet.

Damian just jumps behind their flying transport when engines turn on and starts leaving through the tunnel as it escapes.

Damian tries to run after it, he felts suddenly dizzy and heavy. He starts to sawy and fall, bit Dick catches him in his arms.

Dick: "Damn it."

Dick hisses as Red Hood slides down next to them.

Red Hood: "You two okay?"

Red Hood asks, worried, as Dick glances at him and nods.

Luke: "Help!"

They hear a faint voice as two of them turn around and see Luke caryying his injured father in his hands.

Luke: "He needs the ambulance."

He informs as Red Hood looks at Damian, who fell unconscious in Dick arms as Dick stares back at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

On my YouTube Channel and Instagram profile I uploaded my AMV's

https://youtu.be/vU-6Xx9Sobg

https://youtu.be/ADIn1CjMME0

https://youtu.be/x50BRItgwB4

These are my 3 edits

Channel name and link are in my bio if you are unable watch The video here

And my brother ShadowMaver is now writing his own DCAMU book.

Go check it out if you love this book already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 3.5K 23
Book 2 of the 'Demigod in Gotham' Series When Nico moved to Gotham, all he wanted was to do good. He never asked to be adopted by Bruce Wayne. He ne...
1.8K 70 31
Alex's story is one of personal transformation and the complexities of human nature. From his early days as Sparrow, a hopeful and idealistic hero, t...
43 0 4
Spending one summer each year in Gotham was the agreement. Having to come back and live there permanently was another story. Your trouble-free life a...
302K 8.3K 52
Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hero? Or what it's like to be... Someone? You'll get to know the answer as you soar through the roofs of Gotham, w...