Pranking The Playboy ✓

By TypicalTimes

Joe Smith. A basic name but there was nothing basic about him. With his chiselled features, green eyes that c... More

Meet The Characters
Lesson 1 : Never Date A Playboy
Lesson 2: Changing Room Benches Are RealIy Bad Places To Hide Under
Lesson 3: Getting Caught Is Never A Good Thing
Lesson 4: Us Girls Are Meant To Stick Together No Matter What
Lesson 5: Never Play Truth Or Dare With Selena
Lesson 6: Never Underestimate The Power Of An Adrenaline Rush
Lesson 7: Always Take The Things You Need From Your Locker First
Lesson 8: Kidnapping Can Fix Broken Friendships
Lesson 9: Cookie Dough Is Brain Food
Lesson 10: A Walk In The Park Could Get You New Neighbours
Lesson 11: Handshakes Aren't Always For A Good Purpose
Lesson 12: Don't Accept Rides From Joe, No Matter How Late You'll Be
Lesson 13: Don't Follow Alice Into A Girls Bathroom Again
Lesson 14: Selena Is As Wise As A... Wise Old Man
Lesson 15: Hugo May Be Fat But He's Sure Is Smart
Lesson 16: Maria Can Really Influence People
Lesson 17: Going To Starbucks Can Cause Trouble
Lesson 18: Water Fights Can Lead To Unexpected Almost Kisses
Lesson 19: Being Late For School Could Score You A Date
Lesson 20: Never Bunk Off School With Your Best Friends Brother
Lesson 21: Don't Assume Things So Easily When It Comes To The Paige Siblings
Lesson 22: Babysitting Can Cause Arguments, And Heart Breaking
Lesson 23: Being Derek's Girlfriend Could Cause Drama
Lesson 24: Never Misjudge The Trouble A Dumb Blonde A.K.A Alice Can Cause
Lesson 25: Kissing Doesn't Automatically Mean You're In A Relationship
Lesson 27: Words Can Bring You Down
Lesson 28: Joe Is Candy
Lesson 29: Not All Deliveries Are Good
Lesson 30: Going To A Hospital Could Help You Discover Your Feelings
Lesson 31: Boys Can Help Discover New Things
Lesson 32: Compliments Can Make You Giddy
Lesson 33: Homecoming Can Be A Disaster
Lesson 34: Watching Movies With Your Crush Can Help You Get Over A Break-Up
Lesson 35: Never Regret Pranking The Playboy
Epilogue
SPIN OFF!!!
TypicalTimes' Other Works
The Character's Interviews
Cover Gallery
Episode Interactive
Bonus Chapter: You Can Have Your First Kiss Under The Mistletoe
Bonus Chapter: You Can Find Love Through Cookies
Best Pranking The Playboy Moments

Lesson 26: You Should Be Careful About What Ice-Cream Shop You Go To

13.7K 538 152
By TypicalTimes

Lesson 26: You Should Be Careful About What Ice-Cream Place You Go To

Soon the school day ended, and I was more than relived to go home. I couldn't stop thinking about the video and what Joe had said to me about it and Derek. Was he right? Was Derek just using me?

I was walking home, since getting a ride from Joe was out of the question, and Selena had to stay after school to do some homework in our school's library.

Nerd.

Anyway, I was a few houses away from my house when I saw a familiar motorbike with a familiar figure riding it. He slowed down next to me, and I stood still, watching it to make sure it was who I thought it was. Of course, I was right.

Derek. My 'boyfriend'.

"Hey Derek!" I greeted, walking towards him, but not too close so it wouldn't seem like I was desperate. He grinned at me, showing his perfect white pearls.

"What, no hello kiss?" He teased, and leaned in. I blushed a bit, and kissed him on his cheek. He looked at me, disappointed.

"Aww, that's it? I help you make that video and that's my thank you?" He joked, and I shrugged. He frowned.

"By the way," He whispered in a husky voice. "You look great today." I mumbled out a thank you. Derek frowned.

"Are you okay, Amber? You're acting a bit cold today. Want to go to an ice-cream place and talk about it?" Derek asked, and I grinned, nodding. I accepted the helmet he gave me, and with his help, climbed onto the motorbike, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Ready?" He called.

"Yup, let's ride!!" I replied, and we sped off.

*****

"So, what happened today?" Derek asked.

Derek and I were currently seated on a booth in an ice-cream place. I was eating my Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream, while Derek just had plain strawberry. I twirled my spoon in my ice-cream and pursed my lips, thinking of an answer.

"Well, all I can say is I deeply regret making that video," I started, and he raised an eyebrow.

"It turns out that Maria wasn't the one we needed to get revenge on, it was Alice. She actually really smart, smarter than me and Selena thought. So now, she's single-handily turned Maria against us, and I bet she has more up her sleeve." I explained, and Derek nodded.

"This Alice chick seems pretty interesting," I heard him mutter, and I felt a pang in my heart. Does that mean he's interested in Alice??

You can only find out one way- Make him jealous.

"So anyway, I walked out of the hall feeling really bad, then Joe came up to me, and started comforting me like the sweet guy he is . . ." I lied, putting a dreamy look on my face. I saw Derek's expression harden.

"What exactly did he do?" He muttered angrily, and I sighed happily.

"Well, I started crying and he hugged me to him and started stroking my hair, saying sweet things to me . . ." I trailed off, seeing Derek's furious expression.

"Is something wrong? You don't mind, do you, since we're not official or anything," I said, hinting at the boyfriend- girlfriend thing. I saw Derek's surprised expression.

"I mean, we've only kissed, and that doesn't make us in a relationship, right?" I asked, twirling my hair around my finger and looking innocently at him. He grabbed my hand, surprising me.

"But Amber, I want to be in a relationship with you!" He stated, and I grinned, feeling happiness swell up inside me.

"I don't think that's the way you ask . . ." I teased, grinning when Derek got down on one knee.

"Amber Woods, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked, getting attention from other customers in the cafe.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, and he stood up and kissed me. I felt millions of little butterflies in my tummy, and could hear the distant sound of cheering and clapping in the background.

Derek and I pulled away, and grinned at each other, sitting back down.

"So, girlfriend," Derek started, and I giggled, looking down shyly at my nearly finished ice-cream.

"Since we're official now, maybe on Saturday, we can go on our first date as a couple?" He asked, smiling slightly. I looked up in surprise.

"Already? I thought we could do something else . . ." I trailed off, and blushed when I realized how that sounded.

"Amber! I thought you were a good girl! I know I'm a good kisser and all, but . . ." Derek said teasingly, and I laughed, blushing harder.

"Stop! You're making me go red!!" I exclaimed, slapping his arm and keeping my hands on my cheeks while he grinned at me.

"Are you finished with you ice-cream?" He asked, and I nodded. He stood up and so did I.

"Let's take you back home then." He said, and we left.

****

(A Certain Someone's POV)

I sat down at an empty boot and brought my phone out, watching Amber and Derek, smirking. I brought out my phone and videoed everything, Derek asking Amber to be his girlfriend, them hugging and kissing then leaving, and even when they got on Derek's motorbike and drove off.

When I finished I kept my phone away and ordered chocolate with lots of caramel. I paid for it and walked out of the nearest Flower shop.

"Good afternoon." I said calmly, walking up to the counter and facing a man who was in his late 40's.

"Hello, what can I get ya today?" He asked, and I looked over the rows of beautiful, neatly arranged flowers.

"I'd like those." I stated, pointing at a bundle of pretty red roses. He raised an eyebrow.

"These are usually bought for loved ones of Valentines' day, and it's May. A special occasion, I presume?" He questioned, and I smirked.

"You could say that." I said and paid him, when I bundle of lilies caught my eye. I had memories of when Selena sniffed a lily a started violently sneezing and coughing, also swelling up and was taken to a hospital immediately.

"Oh, and those would be nice." I said, pointing at the lilies. The man handed them to me and I paid him, walking out of the shop and smirking.

I unlocked my car and kept the things I'd purchased at the back, and started driving to a certain place, ready to have my revenge,

Today's Lesson: You Should Be Careful About What Ice-Cream Place You Go To

*****

HELLO AGAIN!

Who do you think 'That certain someone' is?? It's actually quite obvious, so I don't really know why I'm asking.

Also, what do you think TSC's (that certain someone) revenge is?

Will her/his ;) plan work? Or not?

How do you feel about Derek and Amber being official?

I bet if there's any Damber shippers out there, they're probably throwing a party right now to celebrate the new relationship!

Meanwhile, the Joamb shippers are stiffly sitting in their wooden chairs watching the whole thing happen while secretly plotting the Damber shipper's downfall.

Sorry, I honestly don't know where that came from!! It's just been a long day, and my imagination is very . . . Um unique today!! 

SOOOO, VOTE and COMMENT!! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to  dandino for the great cover on the side!!

LET'S HEAR A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HER!!

Ok guys, settle down now, settle down. Random song today, and see you guys soon!!

REMEMBER - DON'T BE A SILENT READER!! XD

P.S Sorry about any mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 129K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
1.3M 35.1K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
Just him By ♡

Teen Fiction

269K 4.9K 31
"You know Maia" His eyes locked to mine as he closed the space between us "I'm not into that puppy love shit." MATURE - EROTICA | Love, lust, and goo...
68.4K 3.7K 28
{COMPLETED} SPIN-OFF OF 'Stalker Girl'. CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE TOO. ...