Meet the Queen || Complete

By scardy_lol

Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he... More

Beginning
New girl
Kings Rule
Memories
An Old Friend
Attempt
Bittersweet Encounter
Fun of having a friend
She's Back!
Exchange Student
Date Night
Day after yesterday
Lucia Heart
Feeling Concerned
Mission Complete
Intention
Change of Heart
Plan of Action
With You
Plan B
Revelation
Truth and Lies
Escapade
Girl's Out
Victory!
Catch me I'm falling.
Chasing
Discussion
Distracted
Attack
Bloody Moon
Stay With Me
Awaken
Back to Normal
Queen meets Queen
Chances
Cold as Ice
J-e-l-o
Party's On Fire!
Aftermath
Sealed With A ...
Calm before the Storm
Date?
Surprise! Surprise!
Meet the Brother
Suspicion
Preparation
Masquerade Ball
Missing You
Experience Hell
Ugly Reality
Betrayal
Trapped
Phone Call
Galluna Island
King's War
Until
Worst Nightmare
Final Words
After
1 Year Later
His Queen

Knight in a Suit

448 26 7
By scardy_lol

Did you know that I have to rewrite ALL OVER AGAIN this chapter 'coz my draft was deleted without me knowing why and how the hell does that happened??!!

Grrrrrr (눈‸눈)

Anyhow, tell me what you think about my book so far, I highly appreciate your kind actions. Also, leave on the comment section any ideas or thoughts you wanted on how this book shall end. Like — "If you're the author of MTQ, how would you like to end the story?" —Maybe that'll inspire me to make this a happy ending story. LOL.

Love lots!
Enjoy~

Lucy felt like her heart suddenly stopped beating for a split of second as the adrenaline rush abnormally struck her as she saw the gun waiting to be charged. Her body moved on her own without her mind telling her to do so and she ran towards the man and tackle him to the ground without any second thought.

'BANG!'

A mishit.

Everything went in a slow motion. Everyone at the ball scream in horror as the sound of the piercing bullet escaped through the thin air. The ball that were once lively and fun were now turned out to be chaotic and disarrayed. People were on their feet finding their way out hopeful to get away from trouble.

Natsu together with his father were also in shocked as they ducked their heads out of danger. Then, their bodyguards surrounded them protectively.

"Son, are you alright!?" His father inspected him.

"I'm fine father. I'm fine"

His father continued to inspect him and Natsu get a glimpse of his knight in a suit tackling the suspect to the ground.

"Lucy..."

Then a black out happened.

Gasps and shrieks of terror escaped the already riot place. Natsu flinched not because he was scared to the dark but scared for the other person.

"Lucy!!" He shouted but the bodyguards prevented him from going away.

"Secure my son to a safer place. And order the security to handle the guests. Go now!" Natsu heard his father's command.

"Wait! Let me go assholes! Lucy needs help! I said let go suckers!!" He tried to resist but failed as he was dragged out defenseless.

With the sudden out of lights, the man in suspect struggled out off the tackle he was in and he succeeded. Lucy was thrown out of the way as the man run to his exit.

"Shit!"

She get on her feet and followed the man from behind. Without lights to support her pursuit, she obeyed her instinct to lead the situation. She took a good glance as the man turned right following the path at the back of the gathering ball. Her heart is pounding from the adrenaline and when she made her way to the same path, she was greeted by a dead end.

"What the..."

With a heavy breathing, she clenched her hands together.

"I see. Your curiosity and nosiness will really get you in trouble."

She was frozen in her place. She is very well known to that voice.

'How can this be...'

She can hear the footsteps of the man closing the distance between them. Even though it is obvious who were behind her, she still refuse to turn around. Afraid that she is right who was it.

The man stopped a close distance behind Lucy and whispered closely at her.

"Did you miss me?~"

Lucy flinched in disgust and turned around aiming to punch the guy straight to the face but he effortlessly block the attack with his hands.

"Why are you not dead" Lucy spoken poisonously.

The man smiled satisfyingly after seeding Lucy's mad reaction.

"I miss you too sweetheart"

Lucy gritted her teeth hungry to kill.

"You go to hell Zancr—" she stopped mid-sentence as another man from behind attack her making her unconscious.

"I'm already came from hell Lucy..." Zancrow said spitting her name like a curse and signalled his man to carry her.

"Now, I'll let you taste what hell truly is"

~|•|•|~

The police soon come afterwards with ambulance to entertain the guests who were in shock and needed first aid. The police investigated the whole situation and gathered information to establish report for the incident. Natsu's father also helped in investigation and on the other hand, Natsu were surrounded by his father's bodyguards that did him nothing but pissed him even more than he already is.

"Why don't you go to my father's side. He needed protection than I am! I really need to go!" Natsu resisted.

The bodyguards blocked him.

"We're under direct order to keep you safe, Sir. Thus we cannot let you off our sight." One the them said with a poker face.

Natsu hissed under his breath.

"I don't give a damn with your direct order!! I don't need your protection!! I have someone I love who needs me and I have to see her right now! Now get out off my way if you still want to see the daylight with your eyes wide open bastards!!" Natsu burst in frustration.

The bodyguards were shocked at his outburst. They even look scared but still didn't move an inch.

Already on his limits, Natsu was about to punch the man in front of him when somebody called him.

"Natsu!!"

He stopped as he sees Gray and Gajeel on their way marching towards him. Luckily, the bodyguards knew them and let them be.

"Natsu you need calm down. Nothing's good will happen if you burst out like that" Gray commented.

"How am I supposed to stay calm after all of this! This is not just about me anymore, there are already people involved. Lucy is involved! How can I stay calm when I know she's out there, somewhere. And here I am doing nothing like a big useless jerk I am!" Natsu shouted in distress. It's been an hour and still no clues as to where Lucy is. He's afraid, he's scared. That he cannot do anything to protect her just like before.

"Dude, please be patient. My old man and the other police are doing their best to help. They just needed some time to figure this all out." Gajeel said.

"Time?! We don't have time to be patient and sit around doing nothing! For pete's sake, it's been an hour already! No news about her still! I can't wait for much longer! She needs me! This bullshit is making crazy!!"

Exhausted from all the shouting and stress, Natsu sighed deeply with teary eyes. He clenched his hands trying to calm down himself.

"I can't afford to lose her again..." He murmured hopelessly.

He remembered the time where Lucy got shot by a gun for his sake and was slightly gone through coma. The feelings if those exact moment are all coming back to Natsu again. His heart becomes heavy all of the sudden. Maybe if he didn't meet Lucy, all of this will not happen. Maybe if he distance herself away from her at the first place, nine if this is going to happen. Maybe if he just let her go, she'll be safe and away from danger. All of maybe's and it's are closing Natsu's state of mind. But he knows to himself all of this is nothing because... He just can't.

He's overthinking too much that he didn't recognize his father's approach.

"Son" Natsu's father said as he patted his son's  shoulder making him out in the daze.

"Father! What's the news? Do you have any lead? Please tell me everything"

Natsu's father eyes his son's expression as if observing him and finding out if this is his son's true feelings and emotion.

"What's her name again?"

Natsu look at his father out of nowhere question.

"Father that's not wh—"

"Answer me"

Natsu eyes his father all serious.

"Lucy"

"Do you like her that much?"

Natsu knew why he just can't do all the maybe's and what if's he's been thinking because he know. The moment he laid his eyes into hers, he knew.

His Queen has arrived.

"Yes"

"Hmmmm.." his father nod in understanding and handed Natsu a tablet.

"That's the CCTV of the place. Take a look at it..."

Natsu obliged his father's statement eagerly and he was confronted by the ugly truth.

"She's gone missing."

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!
And it'll be nice if you answer my question above! :')

~Sayōnara
Scarylol.out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
82K 2K 27
Natsu is feared because of his power. Lucy is a runaway from her insane Dad. Even though Natsu is a nice person, will people ever stop fearing? What...
260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
21.9K 733 19
If you asked someone at Fairytail High who Lucy Heartfelia was, they would have no idea. She is like a shadow, fitting in with the crowd. Lucy has ne...