Opia

By sheens199

Alora Cole is the girl everyone dreams of having, including the Gryffindor's. When she transfers to Hogwarts... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
A/N

43

6.3K 161 113
By sheens199

Dead or Alive;

Narrator's P.O.V.

"Edward, she's going to die if we don't get the baby out," Eleanor whimpered, holding onto Alora who was chained onto a bed. 

Edward grunted before taking out his wand, "Get that damned thing out. I'll handle them." He dashed for the cella door and made his way up. 

Once he was upstairs, he was met by a familiar face he once encountered when visiting his office. "Mr. Malfoy, we meet again," he smirked. 

"Where the fuck is she?" Draco yelled, his wand out. 

At this point, Theo, Atlas, Leona and Pansy reached Edward and Draco's encountered, all of their wands out at the ready. "Oh, you mean your whore? She's giving birth to I believe your kid, or is yours? He said, moving his wand between Atlas and Draco. 

Draco charged for the man but was stunned back. "Ah-Ah-Ah. If any of you throw a spell my way I will make sure both Alora and that dammned child are dead," he shouted.

The five lowered their wands causing Edward to smirk as was pleased with himself. "Drop your wands!" He exclaimed, his wand still pointing at them all. 

Draco looked to Pansy who nodded her head. They all placed their wands on the floor and Edward chuckled to himself before picking them up. 

Edward cast a rope spell around each of their hands and legs to make sure they wouldn't escape or reach Alora. 

"Oh shit!" Ron exclaimed, running into the living room with Harry and the other Aurors. "Welcome," Edward chuckled before casting a rope spell on them all before picking up their wands. 

"NO!" Alora's screams echoed to the living room where Draco flinched. 

"Birthing a kid is always the hardest," Edward sarcastically frowned. 

Leona choked on a sob before getting his attention. "Please. Let me at least help her give birth to her child," she pleaded. 

Edward rose his brows and scoffed, "No chance!" He turned around to walk away.

"You want her alive don't you?" Leona shouted to which he stopped in his tracks. He slowly turned around raising his brows, motioning for her to go on. 

"I'm a healer. I can deliver her baby without any harm coming to either of them, please. She's my best friend," she pleaded, her eyes burning with her tears. 

Edward rubbed his temples as he tried to focus but Alora's screams were unable to give him his concentration. "Fine!" He walked over and removed the ropes.

"Try anything and that baby is dead," he spat. 

She nodded her head, feeling quite intimidated by a man she didn't even know. She looked to Draco who nodded his head, he didn't care that he wasn't with her but he didn't want anything happening to her. 

"Thank you," she whispered and was being dragged away by the man. His grip on her arm was tight but he opened the door and walked down the stairs. 

Eleanor's head whipped once the door opened and she was startled to see someone else behind him. "Go!" He snapped at Leona and she ran to Alora. 

"Oh, baby. I'm here," she cried out and Alora's eyes widened as she saw her best friend. She hasn't seen anyone other than Eleanor and Edward and she wanted to cry even more.

"I need my wand!" Leona demanded as she faced the man. "No."

"Edward, go upstairs. I'll make sure she doesn't pull anything," Eleanor said with a calming voice and her husband scoffed before running upstairs. 

Leona looked at the woman and rose a brow. She was startled once she pulled her wand out and handed it to her, "Just hurry."

Leona took the wand and faced Alora. Her heart sunk as she finally had the chance to take in her appearance properly. "How is she even giving birth? She should have a few weeks minimum left," Leona said, looking at the woman as she removed Alora's jeans. 

"Edward- he did some spell, I don't know what. She just started screaming and yelling her water broke," she softly stated. 

Leona grunted before nodding her head. "Babe. Spread your legs. Come on, I know you remember how," Leona ordered and Alora nodded her head doing as she said. 

"Do you have a-" Before she could finish Eleanor accio'd some sort of basket which flew into her hand. "I feared you wouldn't get here in time so I had a basket made in case I had to do this myself," she explained. 

Leona didn't say anything except taking the basket and scrummaging through it. She took out a towel and gave it to Eleanor, "Once I get the baby out you need to wrap it."

"Alora, can you speak?" She asked her as she widened Alora's legs further. Alora hummed in response. "No, words."

"Y-Yes!" She exclaimed as she squealed from the pain. 

"I'm going to put a numbing spell on you, okay? It won't do much but it will help," Leona said and Alora mumbled an okay.  

Using the wand Eleanor gave her, she cast a numbing spell from her legs all the way to the top of her head. Alora calmed down the slightest but was still in agonising pain. 

"Okay, babe you got to push the demon out," Leona stated and Alora took in a deep breath before letting out a scream as she pushed. 

Leona sighed, staring down between Alora's legs as she awaited a baby. "Come on," she pushed and Alora began screaming again. 

Moments go by before the baby came out and Leona smiled as a tear strolled down her cheek. Using her wand, she cut the umbilical cord and handed the sweet baby girl to Eleanor. 

"What is it?" Alora asked, panting in between breaths. 

"A girl," Eleanor smiled, cooing at the baby. 

Leona cast a spell on the baby and she instantly stopped crying but went to sleep. "I need to take her upstairs," Leona sighed.

"No. Please, he'll kill her," Alora cried out. 

"Alora, he wants you. If I take her upstairs he'll come back down. I need a way to get everyone out," she sighed. 

She didn't want to leave her best friend like this but she had no other option. Alora nodded her head and looked at her baby girl in awe as Leona bent forward. Once she placed a kiss on her head she told Leona to go. 

Leona took the wand to give it back to Eleanor but she shook her head. "Release your friends," she smiled and Leona thanked her. 

Leona carefully opened the door and made sure to hide the wand in her boobs, a trick she learnt in Hogwarts. 

She opened the door and walked into the living room where everyone's heads snapped. "Alora's downstairs, you want her not the baby," Leona quickly said, shielding the baby away from the man. 

He scoffed and shoved passed her. "Leona!" Draco exclaimed and she rolled her eyes. "You can awe your girl later, it's time to save her beautiful mother," Leona cooed at the baby. 

"Girl? Mate, you owe me 10 galleons," Theo snapped at Atlas. "What? No, that's definitely a boy. Malfoy's sperm definitely made a boy," Atlas groaned. 

Everyone glared at them and they shut up instantly. Leona took the wand out and with a wave of her hands, everyone was free. "How'd you do that?" Harry asked, rubbing his wrists. 

"The man's wife gave me her wand. Now go," she whisper-shouted and they ran. 

Draco stood there staring at the baby in Leona's hand. "Are you daft? Go you, idiot, she's safe with me," Leona sighed and Draco nodded his head before running down for Alora. 

"Come my precious, we need to keep you safe," Leona whispered as she walked upstairs, aiming to find somewhere to hide. 

-

I'm so sad, this story is nearly coming to an end :(

I really hope you all are enjoying it.

I can't wait for you guys to read my new book 'Felicity', it's something I've never written before and can't wait to try it out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 509 71
A DRACO MAFLOY LOVE STORY 1995-96 During her sixth year, Alora Slater is recruited by the Dark Lord himself, and is required to join her mother at th...
63.4K 1.2K 70
DRACO FAN FICTION It starts off at Amber and Draco's 5th year at Hogwarts. They hate each other in the beginning and soon realize they are meant for...
356K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...
37.5K 815 20
Summer Diggory starts her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Since the moment she attended Hogwarts and became a Slytherin her...