I HATE MY HUSBAND 2 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut... More

Author's Note
1. Introduction
2.Behave
3.Trapped
4.Mess
5.Proposal
6. Meeting
7.Fair Game
8.Drunk Gulf
9. Savage gulf
10.Mairrage
11.Mew's Game
13.Hurt Mew
14.Bad Day
15.He is my Husband
16.Poor Gulf
17.Sometime alone...
18. Angry Gulf
19. Jealously
20. Regrets
21.what happened?
22.Gulf returned....
23. weird Dream
24.𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇
25.𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑒𝑤
26.New Rule
27.Honeymoon
28. Baby Gulfie
29.Coming Closer
30.Crazy night
31.Last Night
32.I am not Gay
33. Are you cheating on me
34.Hello Brother!!
35.Mew my hero
36.Pissed Mew
37.Something happened
38.NULF'S FEAR
39. Feelings
40.Growing Feeling
41. Not Just a Hug
42. I hate you But...
43. All. lovey dovey...
44.Love is not perfect...
45. Securing Profit Securing Love
46.Office
47.Clingy gulf
48.Hell
49.Horny GULF 🔞
50.Why??
51. Mew's Revenge...
52. Married
53.Oh Boy
54.Trying Hard
55.Rain..
56.Inked
57. Again yours
58.Let's have some fun🔞
59.Let's Adopt 🔞🔞🔞
60. Final Love

12. Gulf's turn

5K 270 65
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew: It's time for our honeymoon sweetie....

Gulf: why not honey...

Mew: really ....mew's eyes enlighten....he leans to kiss gulf....

Gulf: yeah sure ...he gave a tight punch in mew's stomach....and pushed him out of the bed and said...do you want more love bite asshole....gulf gets up and leaves....

Mew: aahhhh fuck...how dare you...mew tried to get up but due to pain he couldn't...ahhhh this brat...

The whole day mew and gulf stay away from each other...gulf is busy unpacking his stuff in mew's room...as he knows no matter what mew will never let him sleep in another room...he doesn't want to drag his dad again...so he compromised shifting in mew's room....

At night...

When gulf came to his room ...mew already slept...he was working on some project...gulf was glad that at least mew is a workaholic...

mew thinks all day hard what to do to make gulf live here on his conditions....he is not that easy as he thought....mew don't want to bother Rune...though he always shows gulf that he can do anything to his dad but actually ...he doesn't want to play so dirty.....

Next day...

Mew is going office when gulf said...mew I have few things to take from dad's home before going to college....can you drop me ... I don't want dad to question why you let me go alone when his place is on the way to your office....

Mew: Hmm let's go....

Gulf: mew you promised me to sign the papers after marriage....

Mew: I will sign when I will consider this as marriage.....and this will be considered as marriage when you will let me touch you... When you take care of me and my home... And you stop fighting with me and behave like an idle wife...

Gulf: Fuck off mew suppasit...... They reached Rune home... Gulf showed his middle finger to mew and get inside...

Mew: this brat is getting on my nerves...

Rune: Thanks mew for bringing him here ....I forgot to put his books in his luggage....

Mew: dad he is my husband I am glad to help...... let's go dad we will go to the office... Together...

Rune: office??  did you forget the foreign delegates are going to be at your home today evening....

Mew: oh shit...yes I completely forgotten that I invited them today... they are specially coming to taste Thailand cuisine and to meet my husband.... that's why I invited them home....thanks dad for reminding me....gulf baby we need to go to make the arrangements...

Gulf: hmm okay dad then see you in the evening...

Mew gulf went home...they started preparing for the evening....

Mew's clients came in the evening and mew introduce gulf to them... He called a few helpers to prepare food...

Everyone is enjoying the food... Gulf was getting bored so he went to his room...

After sometime Mew entered his room to take a few papers......he looked at gulf he was wearing a sexy net shirt he was looking extremely sexy in a red shirt......

Mew: gulped ...why did you change gulf and wearing this shirt....he looked down he is just wearing a shirt without pants....Mew's heart skipped a beat just by looking at him...

Gulf: it's too hot mew...he was talking in a seductive tone......I am feeling too hot he opens his two more buttons..and shake his shirt...I think I should remove this too... what's say...

Mew: he is growing hard...gulfff ...we have guests here...please baby don't play with me....

Gulf: I want you Mew...please....now mew, please ...

Mew: mew come closer to gulf...can you wait for some time baby...let me handle this meeting and them your husband will be all yours...

Gulf: lay on the bed which gives access to mew to look at his sexy legs...gulf's shirt rolled up and he is looking extremely hot...can we do once mew...now ....please.....Mew got too hard by looking at gulf and after listening to that please from gulf.....

gulf was waiting for the opportunity he moves to mew's ear wait let me close the doors...gulf closed the door and said ...mew are you going to sign those papers or not....

Mew: what the hell so that was just an act to sign those...really gulf.....I won't sign...you really need a lesson to let these clients go then I will punish you for this...wait and watch...

Gulf: okay as you wish.... gulf started moaning.....aahhh meww aaahhh yesss like this.... Aahh...

Mew: what are you doing?? gulf stop it...clients are outside...have you gone mad... mew try to come closer when gulf said if you dared to move a single step...I will open the door and move out in this dress in front of your clients.... So don't..now sign...

Mew: gulf behave yourself....this is not a joke...

Gulf: okay...then let me show you how to behave...,..ahhhhhh aaahhhh mewwww yessss aah oh my god oh myyyy gooodddd youuuu areeee sooo good....gulf raised his voice..if you don't sign then.... I will raise my voice and embarrass you in front of your clients... the choice is yours...

Mew is getting hard...though he is scared still he never expected gulf's moans can be so seducing....... Mew gather some strength and tried to argue but gulf raises his voice ahhhhhhhh mewwww yesss ahhhhh babyyy ...aah fuck me baby fuck me...yesss

Mew shout stop gulf.....where is the paper please stop..... I am ready to sign where ever you say he took the paper and sign it... O has signed but please stop..... Gulf took papers and smiled.....mew looked gulf in anger...I will see you brat.... Mew gritted his teeth...

Gulf: see me baby I am sure I can't look sexier than this....

Mew went out to fix himself... And looked down he is still hard... Fuck that brat was really something... How can someone look so hot.... Shit.... Stop mew think something else... You need to go down... Mew closed his eyes and remembered that slap.... And in the next moment, his expression changed from horny to angry.... You have to pay for this gulf... He looks down now he is ready to go...

Gulf immediately makes soft copies of documents and sent to his lawyer.... And techno... Now Mew it will be fun playing with you...

After sending clients ...mew come to his room...he looked to gulf he was applying night cream to his hands....he looked to Mew and smiled...hello Mr horny husband....how was your day...

Mew: I will see you gulf ...I was being soft on you but ....now I will show you whom you are dealing with....

Gulf: ha ha ha mew I can't forget your face when you were too hard down....ha ha ha ....do you know I have to learn all these things on the internet...as you know I am not gay and don't have any experience...so....but it actually worked....

A bottle of cream slipped from Gulf's hand and when he moves ahead to pick it...his leg slipped due to cream fell on the floor...and next minute...gulf lost his control ...mew saw and tried to save gulf but he also. slipped due to cream and both fell on the ground....gulf was on mew...and their lips are touched....they are looking into each other's eye....

Author's Note

Keit: Gulf apologize to Mink and I will spare you... Else... No one can save you from my anger....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
313K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
296K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
171K 9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...