Seven Fathers «BTS»

Mend_Han द्वारा

" Congratulations Mrs Byun, the procedure was successful! You are now pregnant!" " Tell me the bad news...."... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Babies Preference
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one

Chapter Twenty Seven

7.3K 418 99
Mend_Han द्वारा

─────────────────────

"I'm sorry to disturb you miss Kim..." Jimin softly let out, walking some steps towards Hara's seat. His black well ironed blouse from earlier was now crumpled, soft blonde hair was pushed back due to his habit of using his hands to remove his bangs from his forehead. 

"It's okay Sir Park" she just nodded, pushing the pain at the deepest depts of her mind. She watched in confusion to see him still present on the building when it's already pass working time. " What can I help you?"

Jimin sat on a chair in front of Hara's desk with her signal. He's features were troubled and shy, it made her wonder what had happened to him.

Usually, Jimin never stays late, when the clock hits 4:30 he'll zoom out from the building and head home, but based on the time that is 5:50, Jimin had a good hour and twenty minutes time on his office.

Was he stuck on something? Was her request for the income papers for tommorow stressing him out? Hara should have assigned it to Hyunjin instead of Jimin.

Park has a girlfriend back home to take care of, while Hyunjin had lots of free time. The younger would have been a good employee to assigned the task—but then he had burdens on his shoulders, since Hara asked him to delete every fake articles on the internet.

" Uhm... I just want someone to talk to, going home isn't a great thing at the moment" he shyly asked. Embarrass displayed on his pink tinted cheeks as he scolded himself from disturbing his boss at her work. He should have went home and face his girlfriend—who he wasn't in good terms at the moment, and yes it was because of cooking.

Hara nodded, she accidentally let out a sigh of relief that Jimin has no problems with his works. She closed her laptop and adjusted a few things on the table. Standing up from her seat he motioned Jimin to sit on the sofa, beside the wall where a huge bookshelves was displayed, all books neatly aligned and color coded— thanks to the kids who wanted to color code the bookshelf and unintentionally  began to mix every subjects and reports in different places, Hara didn't bothered placing the back into places since it will be a long job and because it looked aesthetic.

"Would you like to drink something?" She asked, already traveling towards the small islands across the wall where Jimin was resting.

" Anything will do..." with that Hara pushed a tiny button on the wall, crating a small creaking sound when a huge part of the wooden wall swung open by itself revealing a wine rack with five different types of wine. Expensively placed in the rack.

Hara isn't a drinker, she rarely used these liquor and it's mainly for Jiyon whenever he would visit and have a drink with her whenever he had the time and had news to announce. A daughter and father type of thing. It brought comfort to Hara whenever she had stressful days or just plain tired.

" Is it your girlfriend?" She asked, grabbing two glass from the counter after removing her favorite bottle out of the secret compartment.

Jimin gave her hint. He said it earlier that going back to his home wasn't a good thing, so her main guess was that they fought and the second was that he would be alone in his home. Jimin is a type of guy who hates being alone, that's why he came to Hara for company.

"Yeah... Just a little argument"

"About Keul?" Hara need to make sure that her daughter wasn't despise by someone like Jimin's girlfriend, she wouldn't want to bring problems to the dear couple. She couldn't afford to destroy a relationship just because of the issue.

" No, Not at all" Jimin was quick to response, as if fearing that she would take Keul away from him because of his lover.

He already fell in love with the little girl, has imagine his future watching her growing up to be a wonderful lady. He alreadyready grew fond to his daughter. She was very sweet, shy but very caring.

During his stay on Hara's house, Keul would always ask him if he was comfortable at his spot on her bed. Since her bed was a circled yellow lady bug bed frame, leaving no space for Jimin's legs to rest, he needs to curl his body slightly in order to rest fit his body on the bed. 

He didn't got the chance to say goodbye to the little fairy since he had to prepare for work in his apartment which was a good fifteen minutes drive from Hara's house. He had to leave early, and by leaving early meant leaving a sleeping Keul. He just hope she didn't cry about his departure.

" You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable. But if you want to, you can consider me as a friend, not as a boss"  Hara wasn't an expert at this type of situations, she never had a sincere friend who had problems before due to her very busy schedules in taking car of the business and her seven beautiful angels. She grew up in a orphanage most of her time, due to the building being old little to no kids occupied it, just her a few kids and a few maidens that took care of them. She didn't bother to have friends because her main focus on life was to succeed and help rebuild the orphanage she grew up in. That is until her husband came in the picture and brought another purpose to her life. Beakhyun was the only friend she had that time. Soon they got married and she failed to rebuild the orphanage thanks to the big discrimination she received when she delivered a speech about her goals as a woman in life when she step foot on college( that Jiyon and his wife payed for)

But she learned how to make friends, not too the extent where she would pledge her full trust to the person.

" Thanks, but I wouldn't want to bring you any trouble. I've ruin your work and have disturb you already" Jimin let out a short embarrassing giggle. Finally realizing how dumb he must look coming here unprepared of what's to come.

She's his boss for crying out loud, and also a mother of his daughter that he knew not too long ago.

" You did" Hara handed him his glass, opening the whine bottle with its opener and relaxes once she heard the satisfying sound of a pop. Pouring a very sorry Jimin, she soon let out a laugh. " But I had lots of time to finish it, besides I do need a good drink with someone"

She wanted someone to talk with also.  She wanted to share the problems she built and hide on the pits of her mind. Hara could never talk this with Jiyon since she'll only worry him more.

She wants a friend to talk to.

And that happens to be Jimin.

─────────────────────

" Hey stobb!" Meosjin pushed Jijeo from her spot, with her chubby arms trying their best to push her brother away from her masterpiece she created. But she failed miserably when Jijeo poked a tiny index finger on the pink clay formed into a abnormal looking thing that the little girl called unicorn. Now the flat surface that Meosjin tried her best to soften had a small dent on the body of the supposed to be looking unicorn shaped clay. "Noooh! Why woud you do dat! Now my unicorn looked uglyyy!!"

She whined.

" It doesnt look like a umucorn anyway, it look like a ugly starfish with feet" Huin came to view and out of curiosity peaked at what his older sister made, noticing how Meosjin slammed her hands on Jijeo's arm as if it was a big of a deal.

" Whyy would u sayy dat! Huin dats mean" Keul came into the scene, carying the flower she made from the yellow clay that the maids have them. She held the tiny flower with different sizes of circles as petals. Meosjin was ready to pounce her entire arms to Huin's tiny form.

"Thers nothing mean in being hanest" his tiny brows frown when Meosjin was sprinting towards him like angry baby monkey that was ready to kick the living daylight out of him.

" Yeah! Huin is sprite" Keun voiced out, already creating the second rainbow ball. He mixed every color of rainbow and tried to roll it into a perfect shape of circle but miserably failed due to his tiny hands.

" It's not ugly! It's not ugly! It's not ugly!" Meosjin began to yearn up. Noticing the bully her unicorn received. It was no mercy and very unfair for them to speak ugly of her creation that she took hard work to make for her daddy.

" Meo don't crue" Jaeneung was quick to move haring the sobs for his sister. He dropped the deformed red clay on the ground almost immediately and walk towards Meosjin with Keul on his side. His eyes were at the peak of tearing up also.

" Say sorry Huin!" Keul placed both of her hands on either side of her hips and tightly pouted her lips to the side creating a cute and mad look towards Huin who only drown her brows and formed his tiny lips in a sarcastic smile, baby teeth slightly showing.

" Heyy were kids, we r ment to creat ugly things" he shrugged his tiny shoulders lightly. Walking towards his side on the long marble table where a black disfigured bat looking clay was on the top. " Look at mine, it don't look like batman's ninja knife" he showed his creation to his sibling who  stared in amusement at the black clay. "it look like those black things grandpa use when he cook steak on the outside of house" (coal)

Somehow it made Meosjin stop tearing up. Good thing she wasn't the only one who had ugly masterpiece- but I want beautiful wan for daddy

" Don worry about giving it, the adults will say it's buteful" with that Huin went back to his work, trying to replicate batman's daggers.

" But u hab to say sorry still. U hurt Meo and even made her cry" Keul walked towards where Huin sat, with cross arms and a frowning eyebrows. Jaeneung agreed in the background, still beside Meosjin but now wrapping his arms on her shoulders. An attempt to comfort the older sister.

" Sorry Meo" He sincerely speak, with a blank face as he began to stab his index finger and ring finger on the black clay. "now say sorry too Jijeo" he nudge his head towards the oldest who was mid way on finishing the second orange clay into a cake.

" Sorry Meo" Keun giggled at his older brother's hesitation, knowing very well he poke her clay to annoy her. There's just something funny with a annoying Meosjin.

Amidst in the chaos they didn't notice the troubled and upset Heun who held a pink and lime colored clay. He was sure that he asked Jijeo to give him the green and the dark blue colored clay.

He was going to make two blue roses with green stems as he planned it. But how can he make a gift for his mommy and daddy Kim a flower that is not his favorite color.

Did Jijeo made a mistake? But he rarely makes mistakes since he's very smart. It could not be just a little mistake. But non of my brothers and sisters likes dark blue like me. Should I ask Jijeo? But they're busy

He stared at his siblings who were busy either making their gifts and annoying eachother. Heun wouldn't want to ruin their fun and distract them from making their gifts. It's almost dinner already and they must finish the clays sooner so it could have enough time bake for it to harden.

It was Jiyon's idea, since he wanted to have a drink with the remaining fathers but mainly because he saw this mind blowing video where they make keychains with clay by baking them. It was very interesting to do, he even tried it in his house. His first try was a fail since he used the wrong clay but after the third time, he was able to creat a satisfying cactus on a pot, but he had to repaint it since mixing the raw clay with coloring only lightens the color.

Heun could feel his eyes beggining to get warm, he was stressing and very confused at what he was feeling. It was tiny mix of fear and overwhelm.

So I'mma just make a pink rose then... Itt won't be ugly- but I want dark blue!

" R you okkay Heun??" Keun came in aid, both colorful balls on his hands. He was able to finish early since his plan was very easy and simple to make, now he's heading to the kitchen and wait for his clay to fully finish so he could color it with paint again. He noticed Heun being quiet earlier so he wonder what was trouble his brother.

" I'm scared" he let out a short breath, wincing at the pain he soon felt on his lungs. Keun's eyes went double the size like the balls he created.

" HEUN IS NOT OKAAAYYY!!" He screamed, earning everyone's attention to them. " Heunniee is not okayyyy!!! Grandpapaaa!" He sprinted out of the dinning room, balls still on his hand as he tried to find someone.

At the loud sound of his brother, Heun began to tear up. It only added the overwhelming feeling in his chest and it was beggining to make him emotional.  

He was afraid to think that something was wrong with him, or something was wrong with Jijeo.

His siblings hurried to his spot and tried to comfort him by either caressing his arms or telling him that it would be okay. Their faces showed pure worry, even Huin who always looked uninterested. They we're only adding tension to the boy as they began to ask questions at the same time, making it difficult for Heun to understand.

It only took a minute for Taehyung to arrive first inside the dinning room, chest heaved up and down. Running from the back patio to the dinning room wasn't a good one minute exercise considering the size of the mansion. Soon Hoseok appeared carrying Keun, with Jiyon tailing in their back.

Taehyung was quick to move, fishing the sobbing boy form the chair and immediately wrapped his arms around his tiny body.

" Its okay angel, daddy's here" he careful held his head while Heun's tiny arms snaked in his father's neck.

" Daddy I'm scared" he sobbed, digging his head on Taehyung's sweater. It was his emotions, quick to react at the tiny bits of thing like Meosjin. But Heun was different, everything scared him not like Keul and Jaeneung would always be whenever something scared them or shocks them.

" Okay let's give Heun a time to relax" Jiyon instructed, trying to softly push his grandchildren out of the dining room.

" But grandpapa! We want Heun go be okay!" Meosjin protested.

" Heun needs some time okay..." The elder insisted, earning a few wines and agreement from the crowd, they left without waisting any minute.

All of his siblings was hesitating, they wanted to be with Heun and make him better.

" I'm here, don't be scared" he reassured, rocking Heun's body.

After hearing Keun loud screams about Heun being not okay, Taehyung could feel his heart drop to the ground and the next thing he knew was him dropping his phone—where a very big deal would have arranged— and running, almost near to sprinting. Business comes last.

All he knew is that he must be on time and make sure that Heun was alright.

"Daddy Kim, I'm not blind right"

─────────────────────

Sorry for the very long wait.
I've been really busy with life and I don't know why being 16 is hard. I had pressures in my shoulders atm and even problems.

But I hope you enjoy this update, take care of yourself, stay healthy, drink lots of water and love yourself you beautiful sunshine 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2M 177K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
766K 31K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...
82.4K 3.2K 29
› ✶ 𝗚 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘 𝗠 𝗘 𝗔 𝗕 𝗔 𝗕 𝗬 . 𓈈 〻 ⾦ In which Park Jimin, the guy who saved you and your brothers lives from a fir...
11.8K 295 25
Jimin a famous korean idol has been dating the same girl for a few years now. The idea of a baby was something they thought could never happen to the...