The Plus-size and The Mute

By Annalasha

About a plus-sized girl and a mute boy. Both having similar things in common. No friends, being bullied, you... More

Characters🧡
Chapter 1🧡
Chapter 2🧡
Chapter 3🧡
Chapter 4🧡
Chapter 5🧡
Chapter 6🧡
MEE/characters
Chapter 7🧡
Chapter 8🧡
Chapter 9🧡
Chapter 10🧡
Chapter 12🧡
Chapter 13🧡
Chapter 14🧡
Chapter 15🧡
Chapter 16🧡
Chapter 17🧡
Chapter 18🧡
Chapter 19🧡
Chapter 20🧡
Chapter 21🧡
Chapter 22🧡
Chapter 23🧡
Chapter 24🧡
Chapter 25🧡
Chapter 26🧡
Chapter 27🧡
Chapter 28🧡
Chapter 29🧡
Chapter 30🧡 (last chap)
Please Read🫶🏾

Chapter 11🧡

4.8K 273 111
By Annalasha

Y'all support me and I'll support yall😁
If any of y'all are writers and want people to read yalls book just let me know and I'll read it.

Everyone was sitting at the table having fun and talking. I wouldn't say Zyon was having too much fun due to the fact that this isn't his family but he was enjoying it. One thing he didn't like a little bit was the man staring at him occasionally.

The man isn't bad person it's just he feels like he sees a certain person in him. He couldn't figure it out so he let it go eventually.

Everyone was now in the movie room watching the game and talking to each other. Zyon was playing some board game with the twins and Eliza.

"Z are you better now?" Eliza asks him.

'I'm better than I was before. Thank you.' He writes.

"You're my bestie I'd do anything to make sure you're okay."

"Sissy is this boyfriend?" Zyrie asks. (The girl twin)

"No booboo this is my bestie."

"Oh why isn't boyfriend?"

"Because we're friends."

"You should be boy and girl friends." Zyaire says.

"But we are boy and girl friends just as friends and not like mommy and daddy."

"Why you not talk. You don't like us?" Zyrie asks.

"He doesn't talk for his reasons. That was rude to assume Zyrie apologize. Just because he doesn't talk doesn't mean he doesn't like you. He's playing with you isn't he?"

"Me sorry Zyon."

'Tell her it's okay.' Zyon writes.

"He said it's okay."

"Hug?"

"Yo-" Eliza starts but stops when she seen Zyon pick her up.

Zyon picks her up and put her into his lap and they hug. Zyaire got jealous and goes up to them and hugs Zyon too.

"Awwww look at my babies." Michelle says then takes a picture when she came back from the kitchen.

"Sorry had to catch that moment." She adds then sits down.

Zyon laughs and then looks at his phone. His so called sister sends him a video of the family eating and laughing at the table. It ruined his mood a bit and everyone could tell he wasn't feeling excited anymore.

"How about this. We go into the kitchen and we have our own little ice cream stand. We bought loads of it so you can have as much as you want. That doesn't mean Zyaire and Zyrie can have as much as they want. We don't need two hyper kids running around."

"But mommy we good." Zyaire says.

"Mmmm sure."

Everyone goes into the kitchen and saw cookies and cream, a gallon of Napoleon, vanilla, and lastly ice cream sandwiches. The mystery man didn't get anything along side Eliza's step dad but they did help the twins with theirs.

Zyon felt like a child seeing all of the ice cream and toppings. He didn't want to seem overly excited to everyone.

"Here are your bowls. Have fun everyone." Michelle says after the twins got their ice creams.

"Bestie! What do you want first?"

Zyon points to the cookies and cream then to the vanilla. Eliza hands him the scooper and he tries to perfect the ice cream scoops. He puts the ice cream sandwiches on the sides and puts the scoops in the middle. After he gets m&m toppings on top with chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, and lastly a cherry on top.

"Oooo that looks good but yours definitely don't top mine." Eliza laughs.

Zyon laughs with her. Eliza had broken up her ice cream sandwiches to lay at the bottom and layered her Napoleon ice cream on top. After she had whipped cream layer on top with crumbled m&m's with a cherry on top. She had grabbed a few gummy bears to go onto the sides.

They go back into the movie room and say back down.

'I'm sorry but I feel like mine topped better. Also why the gummy bears? Do they not get hard?' Zyon writes.

"They do but I guess I like it that way. Have you not tried them in your ice cream?"

Zyon shakes his head no.

"Wanna try?"

He shrugs.

Eliza grabs her spoon and scoops some of her ice cream. Not thinking about grabbing his spoon in the process instead she puts it up to his lips. Zyon thought it was really good but the gummy bears were hard as a rock.

"Still hard?" Eliza says laughing.

'Yes I don't know how you eat them like that. It's bad enough they're hard already.' He writes.

"Don't do me Zyon. These are good."

"Soooo I was wondering Zyon what are you doing for Christmas?" Michelle asks him as she walks in the room.

Zyon shrugs his shoulders.

"How would you like to spend it with us?"

He nods his head but then remembers he has to be there on Christmas Eve around 12 in the morning they open their gifts. His facial expressions changes after.

"Would your parents mind? If so it's fine sweetie spend time with your family."

'I'll ask them and I'll let you know.' He writes.

"Okay good. Are you spending the night?"

'If you don't mind.'

"You know we don't mind. You're like a son to us, we love you."

'Really?'

"Yes really. We're family now never forget that."

He nods his head. Family? Was just stuck in his head. He was apart of a family now. He was happy. Happiness couldn't even explain it because someone or people rather considered him as family.

He gets up and hugs her. He usually doesn't let people touch him but these people he made exceptions to. He felt they were truly genuine to him and he has never met people like them before.

***********hours later***********

Everyone had left but before the unknown man left he ask his god sister in law did they know anything bout Zyon. They couldn't tell him much because they barely even knew themselves. (About to have a conversation between the God sister and her husband about Zyon)

"Babe I have a question."

"What's up?"

"Why did you ask about that boy Zyon?"

"I feel like I know him from somewhere. Don't you see it he resembles me a bit."

"Are you sure because anybody can look like anybody."

"He also looks like this woman I was messing around with before I met you. The thing is I also see my face in him too."

"Wait so you think you have a kid walking around here and she didn't tell you."

"Yes but I'm not too sure babe so don't think too much into it. After finding out she had a husband I left her ass. I didn't stop to think she was pregnant or anything it's been damn near 18 years since I seen her."

"If he is your son you missed out on so much."

"I know but I'll get to the bottom of it."

"That's good always trust your heart. Michelle told me a lots been going on with him. They're scared anything could happen to him that's why they keep him as close as they can."

"Hold on like abuse?"

"They think so. They seen so many bruises on him, how he jumps when coming into contact with people, and multiple things has had him in the nurses office. He's always starving if it wasn't for them he'd still be unhealthy skinny. They'd make sure he had food at home, and school. I told them I wouldn't say anything but if that's your son and you feel like y'all got some type of connection you deserve to know."

"Ight I'll get to the bottom of it." He says knowing that Zyon was most likely his son. What he couldn't understand why hide Zyon from him. There's a 50/50 chance that Zyon is his or her husbands.

********************

Zyon and Eliza were in her room laying on the bed in the dark.

"Zyon can I be honest with you?" Eliza asks.

Even though they were sitting in the dark she knew he was looking and listening.

"I always wondered what a relationship would be like. I see my parents relationship and my God auntie's and I always wanted love like theirs. Have you ever wondered what a relationship was like?"

Eliza felt him nod his head.

"I- Zyon don't judge me okay. Promise me so I know you'd never judge me." Eliza says and he holds up his pinky. They lock pinkies and kiss their thumbs.

"Okay Okay I'm going to be a hundred percent honest with you but I think I-"

Hiiiiii guysssssss💚 how was y'all day? Anyways much love to everyone reading my book.
Anna🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 24.5K 33
If you didn't know before know now that thick thighs drive the boys wild. Kayla didn't quite understand that. A bullied plus size girl who's afraid o...
77.1K 6.3K 47
She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he? Maybe not though fully. She don't give...
40.1K 977 27
On everyone's 17th birthday, you find out who your soulmate is. Melinoë was abused when she was only 6 years old. She became mute, and she didn't lik...
11.3K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...