Middel World

De TheGrimGrinningGirl

Beneath Rakuen City's facade of perfection, a war for three worlds is being waged, between the heroic tenshi... Mais

Middel World
Look Alike
Safe in Mind
Scratching the Surface
Savior
Apology (A/N)

No Excuse... (Another A/N)

55 3 4
De TheGrimGrinningGirl

So...yeah, as the title says, I have no excuse...

I am so terribly, terribly sorry to those who still even care that this story exists... But it will be continued.

Recently, Monty Oum, the man who inspired this story...passed away... I didn't know him, but his works inspired me to make things, and all his fans were asked to do something creative to honor him...

So this and all my other writings will be to honor him. I will continue this story.

No matter what, nothing will stop me. If I get lazy and stop...then I'll find a way to punish myself or something.

Anyway, feel free to yell at me in the comments, unfollow me, whatever. I deserve it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

531 38 28
Kai runs away from his Yakuza family after being driven by a monster within to assault his classmates. He gets mixed up with the devils of magical wo...
120 0 40
Enter a world where the Taishō Period's clash of tradition and modernity sets the stage for a tale of unyielding determination and brutal reckoning...
61 0 6
Yukio Harada. Husband, father, martial arts expert, former gangster. In one night his idyllic life is torn away from him when his old boss, Jafari, t...